Current Page: 197 of 197
Re: Ole Nydahl and Diamond Way Buddhism
Posted by: Maryjane ()
Date: April 14, 2024 04:25PM

DWB is a place of delusional magical thinking of naive people who cannot decode the poetically written tibetan base txt. People there need someone to tell them what to do next. Ole Nydahls style of sheep farming will produce, what, in the future well see.

Nydahls best teaching he gave was: "Simply be in the moment then eerything (all the magic) will happen" -without drawing any lines of security anywhere in the world, no parachute in their system, but no tibetan buddhist lineage seem to have a parachute for the practitioner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 7 of 108 ()
Date: April 15, 2024 03:15AM

Lol, Oles home-style made tantra practise: parachuting. :D That was at least exciting…! ;)
When I look back Ole Nyahl was not the biggest problem for me: OK, I did not like his patriachal macho style and his talks were confusing, also he could not answer any of my questions in a helpful way- but the most disturbing experience for me were his students.

Such toxic group dynamics,throwing people out of the center for nothing, people in powerful positions who were not mentally able for this job. The imposed personality cult .So many adults talking bs about things they did not know at all… this was so sick and traumatising!

When I hear the word „sangha“ I am still getting aggressive.

Date: April 21, 2024 12:57PM

Could be that "Karmapas" expiry date is nearing then, all that is left from it seems to be hype only. I dont expect it to change ever.

In the end Nydahl promised many times for his students to come back to have fun with them. 16th Karmapa made no such promises, nothing at all. No wonder tho, cos everyone betrayed him one-by-one, including Ole Nydahl. Atleast such transmission is easy to carry by his students, I mean parachuting...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2024 01:18PM by Maryjane.

Date: April 26, 2024 03:27PM

At least I can say this here:

FUCK YOU OLE TRAITOR DOG NYDAHL MAY YOU DIE AND NEVER FIND DHARMA AGAIN!!!

Date: April 28, 2024 07:14PM

May you pass away soon Ole Nydahl, youre a disease in the dharma world. May you never be involved in the dharma gain traitor.

Current Page: 197 of 197

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.