Current Page: 194 of 197
Re: Ole Nydahl and Diamond Way Buddhism
Posted by: Maryjane ()
Date: February 24, 2024 04:04AM

Lama Ole Nydahl promised to come back and "I promise to be so bad", so he would screw his samsaric life again, to become buddhist again. This is whats really wrong about vajrayana buddhism. You either dont have it to reach liberation or youre in a desperate situation, so you would choose the rigirous practice.This whole world is flawed and stupid especially if reincarnation is something more than a thought on your mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 25, 2024 12:28AM

IMO reincarnation and meritorious rebirth are versions of pie in the sky when we die.

When reincarnation is taken seriously it reduces incentive to seek justice and eradicate misery in this life -- and there's no hard proof beyond personal hallucination, rumor, and wishful thinking that there's anything else but this life.

As the late, great Bob Marley sang:

Preacher man, don't tell me
Heaven is under the earth
I know you don't know
What life is really worth
It's not all that glitters is gold
'Alf the story has never been told
So now you see the light, eh!
Stand up for your rights. Come on!

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight!
Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight!

Most people think,
Great God will come from the skies
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
But if you know what life is worth
You will look for yours on earth
And now you see the light
You stand up for your rights. Jah!

Get up, stand up! (Jah, Jah!)
Stand up for your rights! (Oh-hoo!)
Get up, stand up! (Get up, stand up!)
Don't give up the fight! (Life is your right!)
Get up, stand up! (So we can't give up the fight!)
Stand up for your rights! (Lord, Lord!)
Get up, stand up! (Keep on struggling on!)
Don't give up the fight! (Yeah!)

(Complete lyrics here)

[www.lyrics.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2024 12:33AM by corboy.

Date: February 25, 2024 10:32PM

Or when reincarnation is taken seriously, Ole Nydahl on 1981 when the 16th Karmapa asked Ole & Hannah to come see him for the last time in his deathbed, Ole Nydahl decided to play his clear sighted mind against Karmapas meaningful reincarnation.

Ole Nydahl consciously played so that Hannah Nydahl couldnt meet with 16th Karmapa cos then it wouldhave been that Hannah would have been pregnant with the Karmapa, whether Ole was the father or not, and it would have certainly happened 108%.

Ole Nydahl is the game playing snake who says in the podium that in buddhism and liberation/enlightenment one stops playing games, but clearly Ole does not go like that he plays a lot of games. Ole carries a lot of selfish traits although he has "practiced" for how many decades.

Im so relived hes dying and dysfunctional now! May I never meet him again!

Posted by: letif ()
Date: February 26, 2024 01:28AM

Maryjane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Im so relived hes dying and dysfunctional now! May
> I never meet him again!

This sentence leaves me speechless and sad.

Date: February 26, 2024 03:05AM

Im happy that your karma with him is more peaceful :-)

Posted by: 7 of 108 ()
Date: February 26, 2024 04:13PM

I can fully understand Maryjanes anger and pain. Believing O.N. Talks has brought a lot of pain and heavy confusion in my life too- for years.I am still fighting for my way back into normal life. I can understand her 100%.

To be honest, secretly I have wished many times to have never meet him, to have never listened to him and especially to never listen or open up to his devotees.

To trust Ole Nydahl was for me to run unprotected into a wall of knives. And I am still fighting to sort out what was Buddhism and what was fairytale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2024 04:24PM by 7 of 108.

Date: February 26, 2024 06:37PM

Letif - You gossip here and talk shit about Nydahl & DWB, but then youre sad when hes dying. No offence but that sounds little like bipolarity or border line personality. Choose which side youre on - This is cult forum and DWB is a Lama Ole Nydahls cult. Ole Nydahl betrayed 16th Karmapa on his death bed and thats the truth, theres no real transmission anymore just that which Nydahl can do, no reincarnation lineage neither of the Karmapa. Everything is political show in TB by now 2023 and thats what itll be.

First they went big(political), then they did the script, and now its just shit and scripts!

Date: February 26, 2024 11:15PM

I wish him a rebirth as a „no name“ in the hell of his cult, preferably close to some of these disturbed persons of his shitocraty we had to bear. Enjoy!

Posted by: letif ()
Date: February 27, 2024 04:36AM

It can be difficult to behave decently online.

Taking joy in other people's suffering is not a good idea.

To wish that people get free from suffering is a basic buddhist idea and i think its a good idea.

Unfortunately i dont find a button to block.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2024 04:43AM by letif.

Date: February 27, 2024 08:24PM

We should not get against each other here, we are on the same side.

I personally am here to free myself from the Nydahl- Movement and their beliefs that I adopted.

And part of this is definetly to be emotional. To break their dogmas and taboos about their guru.

I am not here to perform the „ good buddhist“.

I do not consider myself buddhist anymore anyway. I can not stand anything connected to my experiences in the D.W.

Current Page: 194 of 197

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.