Current Page: 195 of 197
Re: Ole Nydahl and Diamond Way Buddhism
Posted by: Maryjane ()
Date: February 27, 2024 11:19PM

At least I am honest to my heart and dare to say out loud things that feel like rocks inside my mind. Thats one of the most important principles on the road to liberation/enlightenment. If you block your own mind-heart -connection with ignorance you will rather find yourself in difficult situations you dont like.

In the end this is the place to cry out loud about all the wrong you feel has been done to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 7 of 108 ()
Date: February 28, 2024 12:35AM

I agree with you Maryjane. I find it very unhealthy to lock up those feelings inside. It brings back my power to speak out- and it breaks the spell of the Nydahlists.

Date: March 02, 2024 08:55PM

Last night my body was abducted by what I think is Lama Ole & DWB doing some Tibetan secret magic that I dont know how to counter. I tried putting mirrors to the 8 directions after I woke up, but then it happened again.

Has anyone else had this kind of experiences, I would like to know?

Posted by: gatis ()
Date: March 06, 2024 06:45AM

Dear Maryjane, I respectfully doubt that this experience has anything to do with DWB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2024 06:46AM by gatis.

Date: March 07, 2024 11:13PM

Whats the name of the German official set up that holds all the power stiftung something?

Posted by: 7 of 108 ()
Date: March 08, 2024 04:07PM

You will find the list of names here: [www.stiftung-diamantweg.de]

Date: March 23, 2024 11:51PM

DWB has now chosen to tighten their hacker provided security by not reporting anything in their sites like before on EC site. Now they bait you into their "DW connect" app which is backdoored btw. Another reason for anyone to stay away from them.

Very extreme people in this sangha and dumb, that makes one hell of a soup.

Date: March 24, 2024 01:54AM

Ole Nydahl writes in Riding the Tiger something along these lines:

"the teacher should never show his emotions to the students"

And I finally saw thru it, why its this way in Tibetan buddhism:

So he can play you better when you dont know the person underneath the larger than life teaching role.

Everything in tibetan buddhist lama roles is fixed to punk the student. Tibetan buddhism is a political religion, politics first then truth, if theres time for it.

Posted by: alberg ()
Date: March 24, 2024 03:03AM

It's called "idealizing transference." It keeps people hooked in to the guru. Some people are suckers for it:

"Idealizing transference emerges in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis when the patient attributes highly positive or even perfect qualities to the therapist or analyst. It stems from a developmental phase when the child's sense of self-esteem and wholeness arises from being in the shadow of an admired and idealized parent who is not only empathic with the child's needs but also provides a positive example for the child. The lack of such an experience is thought to doom the individual to a lifelong search for people in his environment whom he can idealize and from whom he can draw self-esteem."

-- G.O. Gabbard, F. Rachal, in Encyclopedia of Human Behavior (Second Edition)

Date: March 24, 2024 03:33PM

Sounds like this psychologist didnt have the buddhist equanimity in mind, or the times were not in womens favor as man was thought to be the stereotype.

Current Page: 195 of 197

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.