Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: hello ()
Date: April 02, 2011 02:48AM

And for the record, Jon Ronson was extremely supportive of me, after my contact with the JC's. I've spent far more time with him than the JC's.

I'm not here to enter into a debate about the rights and wrongs of what they were protesting about. The rights of children , especially vulnerable ones come first. I suggest you change the topic.

Brian, I will still happily have you visit me in London.

Lots of love

Franky.x

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:26AM

Hello,

You appear to be bending over backwards in an attempt to defend a couple of neglectful parents who have sponged off the British tax payer for well over a decade.

Dan has now attended two protests with both of those falling on school days. Roland has never been too complimentary towards the education system so i'd be amazed if he hasn't encouraged Dan to leave school at the very first opportunity. I'd hate for Dan to get caught up in all of this nonsense at the young age of 16. I feel this is a life which is being forced upon the young chap.

I am not attacking Dan here. Dan is the victim. I'm glad you agree he's vulnerable, however. He HAS been neglected but sadly his childhood has now been and gone so there's not a lot any of us can do about it. I do have concerns, however, and I think it's important that we voice these concerns.

Daniel is now 16 which means he's legally able to leave the family home and seek full-time employment. If Dan was under 16 then I most definitely would consider contacting the authorities. There is no need to overstate your case Hello.

As it stands he is now being led down a slippery slope. He is getting mixed up in an anti-social and negative environment which can't be healthy for a 16 year old lad who really should be concentrating on his education and enjoying life.

I completely agree with the final part of your post, Hello. I have reported three people connected to the JCs regarding paedophilia within the cult.

Date: April 02, 2011 03:35AM

Hello,

Do you have any idea which part of London the JCs sell their propaganda?

I believe you have bumped into them on the odd occasion.

Cheers.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:56AM

For the record, there has been nothing negative written here about Daniel, but plenty about his parents.
I too was born into a cult family, I know how hard it is to become reasonably sane when all the influences that are directed at you from birth are the confused manipulations of a calculating and venal cult leader.

Daniel could do with some normal and sane decent people around him to teach him some common sense and how to think straight for himself. He doesn't need to become the poster boy for his parents latest 'radical' enthusiasm or to follow in Peter Tatchell's footsteps.
He needs the time and space to become his own person and live his own life--something he will have no chance at while he is being paraded in chains and an orange boiler suit by his publicity-hungry parents.

I wonder who they learned that coercive trick from, that they are now passing on as the good humanitarians that they are?
(hint, a megalomaniac baldy guy whose piece de resistance was to dress up in nappies for photo-ops, eat out of bins and think he knows better than just about everybody else.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2011 04:14AM by Stoic.

Date: April 02, 2011 04:07AM

Daniel needs someone to teach him about the consequences of his actions.

Do you think that Roland and Sue are in any way qualified to do that, having shown no awareness of the consequences of their own long sojourn slavishly following Davejc's every whim?

How is he to learn to be responsible for himself with two parents who turn up their noses at working for a living but feel qualified, in their astounding ignorance and confusion, to preach against the very hand that feeds and sustains them?
What gives these two ignorant scroungers, who know nothing but the thoughts of Apostle Davejc, the right to preach at anybody, particularly the tax-payers they have leeched off for the past several decades?

Now that's what I call grandiose effrontery.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2011 04:23AM by Stoic.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: April 02, 2011 07:23PM

We all want the best for Dan and his family. Lets give them all some space. Please lets give people time to heal. Dan is obviously an intelligent and compassionate guy, and knowing sue, she loves her son. She always adored him, so lets support them at this tentative time.

Date: April 02, 2011 07:39PM

Franky,

We are all free to express ourselves as long as it is done within the rules of the forum.

If the Gianstefani's continue to use their son as a pawn in the media then I will continue to highlight it.

Lots of love

Bryan x

Date: April 02, 2011 08:18PM

I am still not convinced that the JCs cult has ''disbanded''.

I am certainly not naive enough to believe the Gianstefani's have completely dissociated themselves from the cult.

McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') may be allowing them to branch out into other areas but the question is, are they still selling JCs propaganda on the streets of London?

It's hard to see how they can fund their free-loading lifestyle without selling's McKay's propaganda unless of course they're cheating the benefits system.

Date: April 02, 2011 08:55PM

'We all want the best for Dan and his family.'

You presume way too much, hello. I have no interest at all in the welfare of the Gianstefanis pa and ma. They have made their own beds--as we all do.
I am concerned that they do not pass on Davejc's narcissistic manipulative nastiness to any more vulnerable youth.

Poor Dan already has a lifetime's work ahead of him if he wants to unravel the confusion he has been gifted by his parents, courtesy of that same Davejc and his lunatic teachings.
As for his parents, they can wallow in Davejc's legacy for as long as they like, for my two cents.

Roland seems to be too dense to think for himself at all, but Sue....?

'She was practiced at the art of deception,
I could tell by the blood on her hands...'

[www.youtube.com]

None of us get more than one ride, one take, one shot at this life. So be careful what you wish for.

'Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name,
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game'

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 02, 2011 09:20PM

As McKay used to say....

Matthew 6:21 (King James Version)

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

...in order to "prove" that those systemites, who had not handed all they had over to the "Christians", served Satan...(their "treasure" , so it went, being mammon (instead of Godly McKay)...a "false diliemma" McKay employed to entrap the gullible...)

I agree Apollo that if the former JC's have retained McKay as their "treasure" the evidence for this will be that they are continuing to promote him (literature distribution or selling membership), continue to hold "McKay think" and consequently be unable to re-engage with their families....

Still, I suggest that 12-18 months POST-November 2010 will be necessary for recovery from McKay,to start taking effect.... but yes ARE they selling literature, at the moment.....we wait updates from our operatives in England!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.