Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: March 22, 2011 10:54PM

..the "real issues"! I utterly agree with you Apollo, that it's a waste of time, justifying yourself to the perverted old "Rumplestiltskin", seething in hatred.

The "real issue" that I'm celebrating is that McKay is washed up (no longer recognized as the leader of his former flock, even if they are discreet enough not to say as much out loud)...and that in turn....this is what he is reduced to...farcial fabrications intended to impugn his critics BUT, actually telling the world that he's nothing more than an old self important twit, that VERY few people would now give a proverbial hoot about....

The "real issue" that I'm interested in, would be the ongoing rehabilitation, of the last few to have walked out on him....and the reunion of Trevor, Joe and the other JC's with the friends and family that McKay lied to them, would "destroy" their faith....whatever the God forsaken old nobody says or does, is no longer of any consequence...he should be dismissed as the "non-event" that he now is....doing nothing other these days than talking to himself!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2011 10:55PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 23, 2011 12:33PM

He may well be washed up and as you rightly point out, Mal, many of us are now just waiting for him to die. If that happened sooner rather than later then that would be ideal. It would be nice, however, if we could possibly arrange a short spell (or long) in a jail before he does eventually rot in hell. Perhaps our good friend Denise could possibly even relaunch her campaign to have McKay locked up in Guantanamo Bay. In the past he's taken great joy in overseeing the torchering of his ''Consort'', his victims/followers and even vulnerable African chaps who steal a couple of his scraggly old books so perhaps Guantanamo would be a fitting end for the horrible old sod.

Date: March 23, 2011 08:53PM

I'd like to see that too, Apollo! Good point!

The dozen or so (former?) JC's I find, are really the only motivation to continue with it all, now....I pray that (even if slowly) they may find themselves, again...(as the "cult personality" fades with the distance of time)...

I agree with you that we need to be viligant in relation to McKay....but who, once they'd met him, could honestly take the old coot, seriously now?

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 23, 2011 09:21PM

Malcolm
as the "cult personality" fades with the distance of time

[www.youtube.com]

LIVING COLOUR - CULT OF PERSONALITY

“And during the few moments that we have left, we want to talk, right down to
earth, in a language that everybody here can easily understand.” (Malcolm X)

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
the Cult of Personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you wanna be ohhh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face of your T.V. ohh…
I exploit you; still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three ohh…
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi ohh…
the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set you free

(Guitar solo)

You gave me fortune, you gave me fame
You gave me power in your God's name
I'm every person you need to be ohh…
I'm, the, Cult, of, Per, Son, Al, Ity

I am the Cult of (x8)
Personality

“Ask not what your country can do for you…” (John F. Kennedy)
“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” (Franklin D. Roosevelt)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2011 09:42PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 23, 2011 10:23PM

I need to apologise for the yellow swim/body suit in the above clip. Apart from that, it is an awesome song and performance: stupendous lyrics and vocals, and the guitar solo is legendary. What can I say? It was the 80's, and so I guess we have to overlook the fashion faux pas of decades past, and remember that our children will be seeking them out in thrift shops as the new groovy thing in not too many years...

Date: March 24, 2011 10:06AM

What's the deal with this Apostate fella?

He seems to bend over backwards in an attempt to appear ''fair'' and ''rational''.

There's far too many people looking to win browny points with McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') and King Kev.

Where was Apostate when the Jeremy Kyle show came calling?

At least Malcolm had the balls to contribute something.

Perhaps he didn't want to speak out against his ''friend''?

Date: March 24, 2011 10:35AM

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Consort
In Defence of Paedophiles
Recent Articles - Strong Meat
Written by Cherry
Tuesday, 23 September 2008 00:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There have been a number of attempts to incite anger against ourselves by implying that we support paedophilia. Because the issue of paedophilia is such a volatile one these days, it is one of the easiest words to use when someone is trying to incite a lynch mob. The media, both sides of the political spectrum, virtually all churches, and virtually all members of the general public range between those who want to kill paedophiles in the most painful way possible (on the right) to those who publicly and strongly denounce the practice (on the left).

To speak up in defence of the paedophiles themselves as human beings is on a par with speaking up in defence of the 9/11 perpetrators. So, with an introduction like that, we can expect that this article is going to add more fuel to the torches being carried by the lynch mobs who seek to have us destroyed.

We will say, for the record (once again) that we think paedophilia is a despicable practice and that stringent measures are urgently needed to curb the spread of this terrible curse on our society.

But, having said that, we would start by reminding people that one of the most insidious fruits of paedophilia is simply that it eventually creates paedophiles from its own victims. One can rob people without making those victims into robbers themselves. Rape victims are never going to become rapists. And only rarely will a murder victim take the life of their killer as they die; even then, there is some justice in that the crime rebounds back on the perpetrator, rather than on some other innocent person, as happens with paedophilia.

Victims of paedophilia frequently grow up to become predators themselves, preying on other innocent children. One would think that this pattern in itself would cause at least a few of the hate-mongers to question who they hope to help when they set out to vent their anger on someone who very likely was, a few years earlier, an innocent victim of child sex abuse themselves.

There is a further dilemma which seems to be unique to paedophiles. They appear to be beyond feeling guilt for their behaviour, or at least beyond self-induced rehabilitation. Despite all of the condemnation that they receive from angry mobs and vitriolic media reps (as well as a lot of other therapies), they don't seem to be capable of changing. The rehabilitation rate is virtually zero.

We could say that this makes them even more depraved and even more worthy of execution, but it makes more sense to say that something happened when they were being abused as children which is not going to change through emotional appeals or vengeful threats now.

I'm not saying that we should pat them on the head and say, "There, there! Don't be discouraged. God will forgive you for what you have done and for what you are almost certainly going to continue doing." Many churches tried that approach in the past and they are paying dearly for it today. But I am saying that we need to look more deeply than just threats of punishment.

What I would gladly campaign for is a sympathetic form of exile. We can afford to build incredibly expensive cages for criminals, so why not a community (the bigger the better) where they can move about as they please (with other paedophiles), but from which they will never be allowed contact with children? It need not be any more inhumane than the best TB sanitorium in the world. Treat paedophilia as an infectious disease, and isolate it.

And, for Christ's sake, stop hating them.

Note: If exile seems too extreme, then we challenge critics to suggest a softer, more loving approach that is going to effectively protect children.

Does this article suddenly take on a new meaning now that we know beyond doubt that Cherry McKay is a former member of the notorious Children of God?

It certainly takes on a new perspective for me.

Why exactly did Cherry McKay decide to become the head spokeswoman in defence of paedophile's?

In this article the blame is taken away from the paedophile, instead blaming it on an ''infectious disease''.

What I want to know is why would Cherry McKay go out of her way to minimise child abuse?

For those of you who are new to the thread we have recently found evidence which proves Cherry McKay is a former member of the notorious Children of God. The Children of God were a dangerous and destructive cult who encouraged child abuse.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 10:38AM by Apollo.

Date: March 24, 2011 10:40AM

I've just read the good news, Blackhat. Welcome back dear!!!! :-)

Date: March 24, 2011 06:57PM

Franky/Hello,

Do you know which part of London the JCs sell their propaganda?

When did you last meet them on the street?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 06:58PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 24, 2011 07:40PM

'What's the deal with this Apostate fella?

He seems to bend over backwards in an attempt to appear ''fair'' and ''rational''. '

I don't think that apostate only appears fair and rational, I think that his is the most rational voice on the xJC's forum.
I wouldn't engage Davejc in a debate either as I know a lost cause when I see one.

Davejc is a conman through and through, he knows that himself--that is his choice and he won't be swayed from that choice by rational argument.
The concerted christian efforts to 'save' Davejc from himself and his demons is just another game that he fosters and manipulates amongst those who believe, against all odds, that he might be open to rational persuasion.
Some of his victims however, being fundamentally less calculatingly driven by megalomaniac fantasies, are open to being swayed to a more rational view.

Davejc is single-mindedly interested in exercising power over others for its own sake, there is nothing confused, debateable or rational about that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 07:57PM by Stoic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.