Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: April 11, 2011 08:21PM

Is there anything this man wouldn't use to further his victimised and persecuted agenda?

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 11, 2011 08:34PM

Jose David, who appeared in the Fox News Report, describes the guilt and emotional turmoil he suffered after taking part in the whipping trial.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

David J
Hi all

it's jose-david in case anyone's wondering.

So lately I've been thinking over the last exchanges I've had with Dave and the rest of the JCs.

All I can say is that no matter how much I try to rationalize it, i still feel just as angry as I did before with the concept of the group and especially at how Dave continues to manipulate it.

And with this I think I should say something

I'd like to apologize to Kevin and Sheila for my participation in the trial. It's easy to tell my friends that at one point i joined a cult and that I literally gave everything up for this group. But it's really hard to tell anyone that I whipped someone. To date, no more than three people know of it, and most of the time, I have a hard time thinking about it. I hate that video, I wish it would disappear. What was I thinking? I wish I could tell you, but even I understand that I can be quite distant and cold at times.

I say Kevin because of Cherry and Sheila because of Joe. But even then, my apology extends to Cherry and Joe as well as anyone who was affected by the trial. It was abuse and though others would say that it might have been a very small and insignificant type of abuse (as the JCs would probably say) it is nonetheless abuse. I'm sorry.

To sheila specifically: I'd like to again apologize for anything I've said against you even after I had left the JCs.

On the part of the violent attack on Reinhard, I can only say that it was all very unfortunate. I was not there, and I can't say much about it without feeling like I'm not seeing the whole picture. Yes it hurts to see someone that I had known and grown to appreciate beaten so violently. And if I was there I would have tried to do everything i could to stop the fighting. But (and I hesitate to say "but"), I also understand what one feels when they feel that a loved one is in danger (I'm not a mother but I do know my mother). It's all very human, we shouldn't think that anyone is exempt from it. I do hold a difference in opinion in how I would act in that particular situation, but I can't say anything beyond a difference of opinion. It's all very gray. It was all very emotional. Maybe later I can say something more worthwhile on that whole issue.

No Dave, the whole whipping mock trial was unnecessary. If you hold yourselves up to a standard of genuine forgiveness, then just saying that might have sufficed. The whipping only added fuel to the fire and I'm pretty sure you yourself knew that. You wanted attention, that's it. You wanted people on your side, or else why are you so defensive when people call you a cult?

Anyway, once again, I include Dave in a post without wanting to.

That's all for now.

Date: April 11, 2011 08:52PM

Thank you for the fascinating historical links Apollo from a failed one-time, sadistic predator, living out his miserable last days on this earth, by doing little more than fantasizing about his "greatness".

We know for a fact that there are a number of ex-members (Jose being one of them) who would say almost anything they are instructed to say against myself and others in our community, if it could result in us being arrested and put in jail.

David McKay

I know for a fact (see above!) that there are a number of members (Jose no longer being one of them) who would say almost anything they are instructed to say against myself and others who have left the community, if if could result in us being discredited and thus saving McKay from the jail he deserves.

Malcolm Wrest

Date: April 12, 2011 09:19AM

THE FORUM IS UNAVAILABLE

We are currently upgrading our website. The forum, and some sections of our website will not be available during this time. We hope to have it up and running soon. Please check back tomorrow. In the meantime feel free to browse through the other sections of our website. Sorry for any inconvencience caused.

It appears ''Apostle'' David (paedophile apologist, abusive parent, abusive husband, benefits cheat, potential killer for Christ & former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') is having another clean-up job!

Date: April 12, 2011 11:52AM

Apollo
Is there anything this man wouldn't use to further his victimised and persecuted agenda?

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Dave
Thanks for those comments, Joe. I'm wondering if Elyas is still reading this forum. I recall him being quite abrupt in saying that if a girl is old enough to have periods she is old enough to have sex. Elyas' style is quite abrupt and often offensive, and he was trying to justify abhorrent practices in the Children of God (Family of Love), but there was some truth in what he was saying. There is a natural maturation process, which is faster in some people than in others. If the hormones are flowing, it is going to lead that person to want to have sex. There are several approaches: total abstinence, masturbation, sex outside of marriage, or marriage. We JCs would mostly push for the second option (masturbation); but most of society today seems to think that it should be sex outside of marriage first, and marriage later if they can possibly hold off on it. Until there is some approach which looks at how our attitudes in one area link in with our attitudes in another area, there will be glaring contradictions. For example, if a fifteen year old girl is going to get married, is it really better that she marry another child? Or would it be better if she married an older person (e.g. someone 21 or over) who has their act together a little better and is able to properly care for her as she goes through the ups and downs of adolescence?

There is just so much wrong with this post that I really do not know where to begin.

Let's first of all look at his comments regarding the Children of God and their ''abhorrent practices'' (paedophilia). He highlight's Elyas' suggestion that if a girl is old enough to have periods she is old enough to have sex, which was an attempt to justify paedophilia within the Children of God, and then supports this by saying there is some truth in what he was saying. Please bare in mind that in some cases a girl can have her first period at the age of 11. Is McKay suggesting that a girl of 11 is old enough to have sex?

''Apostle'' David then goes on to give the impression that he believes if a 15 year old girl is going to get married then it would be better if she married someone 21 or over, who would be able to properly ''care'' for her. Oh how considerate of you, David.

This thought process is taken right out of the David Berg paedophile handbook. I can imagine ''Moses'' saying similar to his many child sex abuse victims.

This is another clear example of Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') trying to minimise child abuse within the Children of God cult.

Dave McKay is sick.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 12, 2011 03:50PM

This is the Dave McKay who 'adopted' a young (12 year old?) girl from India, lying to her parents that she would get a western education in Australia, and then putting her to work flogging comics and begging on the streets.
That is usually called human traffiking, a modern form of slavery and a growing problem.

The girl apparently fled as soon as she was able to support herself. Davejc labelled that selfish and ungrateful and tried to suggest that the girl had used the JC's for her own benefit.

We can see where Davejc gets his notions about 'properly caring' for young, emotionally immature and dependent children. We can see why his own children are still so emotionally conflicted over his 'teaching' so many years later.

If he has retired from being a cult leader, why is he re-vamping his website, cleaning up for better public consumption his main organ of recruitment--the skewed version of the world according to Davejc?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2011 03:58PM by Stoic.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: April 12, 2011 04:00PM

I saw Alan distributing on saturday. He said that he was no longer part of the group but that he still held to the ideals of the group. He was distributing dvd's with The Tyrant Within/ Beyond Justice on.

Make of that what you will. It was lovely to see Alan, he's a nice chap- but kind of heartbreaking. I don't believe the JC's have disbanded at all , I'm afraid.

Date: April 12, 2011 04:15PM

The Gianstefani's, who attempted at least two similar 'adoptions' or abductions of young people in order to give them the opportunity of flogging comics and begging on the streets, have managed to convince some people, following Davejc's skewed arguments, that these episodes of human traffiking are evidence of their being 'humanitarians.'

Daniel gets praise for his 'radical' work in being used by his parents in their ongoing, Davejc directed, dim-witted rebellion--poor kid isn't even accorded the individuality by outsiders to have his own teenage rebellion-- a necessary rite of passage to adulthood being to differentiate oneself from the parental influence and identity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2011 04:17PM by Stoic.

Date: April 12, 2011 04:22PM

Thanks for that info, hello.
I don't think that they have disbanded either.

Date: April 12, 2011 08:22PM

hello
I saw Alan distributing on saturday. He said that he was no longer part of the group but that he still held to the ideals of the group. He was distributing dvd's with The Tyrant Within/ Beyond Justice on.

Make of that what you will. It was lovely to see Alan, he's a nice chap- but kind of heartbreaking. I don't believe the JC's have disbanded at all , I'm afraid.

Thank you Franky!

Everything the JCs say is an attempt to fool their critics. I would not believe a word that comes out of their mouths. Let's judge them by their actions and Alan's actions (by promoting Dave's propaganda) proves he is still a Jesus Christian, and if the Gianstefanis are still distributing then they too will be considered members of the cult, despite their Catholic Worker claims.

PS. Franky, i've sent you a PM.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.