Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: April 05, 2011 11:01PM

Do we have to change our names, cut all ties with family and friends, stop sending out newsletters, and disappear completely to ensure that people like Brian (and those who work with him) cannot get to us?

Fran

A fascinating historical extract there, Apollo! Thank you for your prescient research!!! I agree that it may well be what they imagine they are doing.

I do, blithely remain an optimist (i.e. that the "JC" 's that remain are in the process...of (even if unconsciously) jettisoning McKay....)....despite the farcial pretence, Fran goes to here, melodramatically, overstating the (non existent!) "persecution" he faces....that will ...(Y-A-W-N!!!) "force" him and the other JC's to disappear "underground"......(..could they consider a mass burial in some unknown location).....this brat like behaviour (the petulant threat of "self injury) if we continue to "hurt Fran's feelings" by "unfairly" questioning him.....is of course, just Fran, dutifully. imitating McKay...however I must agree with Stoic that Fran actually has the intelligence to see through the sick twisted fruit (even if he can't admit that to himself just yet!)...and in relation to the foreboding retaliation, Fran ominously hints at;

A "JC" by any other name would smell as rank............................................hence, a new appellation(to hide behind) is hardly any great concern.

(Look heres an idea! How about they re-badge themselves the "Peoples Front of Judea"?(that they NOT be confused with any other pretenders!)

[www.youtube.com]

They have ALREADY cut all ties with family and friends (that do not kowtow to McKay).....................nothing further to threaten anyone with, then!

Ceasing the publication of the newsletters that McKay generated to whitewash the involuntary servitude of those in his cult?......................GREAT!

"Disappearing completely" (McKay pitifully emulating BERG yet again!)so, I'll thank the JC's NOT to distribute Chairman David propaganda, further?

In order to thwart the nefarious plans of those who wish to see the "end" of the organization of the JC's,

they'll "threaten" such people with the overt closure of their organization, and "withdrawal" from society???

..umm, yeah....right!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2011 11:06PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 06, 2011 03:08PM

I thought long and hard about posting this clip as it is such appalling bad taste in the circumstances, but its worth it for the last line, 'That'll show em, huh?', from the Judean People's Front:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: April 06, 2011 10:51PM

''During his time in Broken Hill it was said that McKay was still a good friend of the Children of God, and members came to his house and stayed with his family.''

So Dave (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') and Cherry (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') allowed potential paedophile's to share a home with their children?

This is absolutely shocking and deeply disturbing.

I'd like Kevin to verify this. Kevin was your mother present whilst members of the notorious Children of God visited the family home?

Posted by: Fortissimo ()
Date: April 07, 2011 05:51AM

Apollo
This is absolutely shocking and deeply disturbing.

I'd like Kevin to verify this. Kevin was your mother present whilst members of the notorious Children of God visited the family home?

Don't hold your breath in waiting for an honest response to this question, Apollo.

Date: April 07, 2011 06:12AM

[www.urbandictionary.com]

That Glen must have a screw loose. I believe he is the author of this page. The vulgar language is identical to his postings on the xjcs forum. It seems Glen is just one in a long line of fruitcakes whom Dave has used for his own gains, with the old bird lady being the latest.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 07, 2011 06:24AM

Once again, I am asking the people posting here to avoid personal attacks and stay on topic.

Denunciations of Dave McKay victims doesn't do anyone any good.

Stop it.

Date: April 07, 2011 07:00AM

Apologies rrmoderator.

Posted by: Fortissimo ()
Date: April 07, 2011 07:15AM

All right, now let's play a game of "Polish the Turd."

Apollo: what's the nicest thing you can think of to write about Dave McKay?

Date: April 07, 2011 07:23AM

Dave McKay
But I have come across a lot of people who are really angry and bitter toward the Family. These are the people who say that Moses David was a monster, who brainwashed them, etc. etc. etc. Invariably, I find that these are the people who went along with all the bad stuff (usually for their own selfish/immature reasons, whether it was for praise from leaders in the Family, sexual pleasure, or whatever). But rather than take responsibility for their behaviour, as adults, they live their entire lives under the spectre of bitterness. And the amazing thing is that they get extremely angry with someone like myself for not being just as bitter.

[www.newdaynews.com]

Are these people not entitled to describe ''Moses'' David Berg as a monster, who brainwashed them?

The man was a paedophile for goodness sake!

Not once have I ever heard Dave say anything negative about Berg yet he's never shy on blaming Berg's victims/followers, funny that eh. It reminds me of the time Dave blamed the ''evil cultbusters'' for Ricky Rodriguez' murder-suicide rather than the man who had sexually abused him for the best part of two decades.

It's amazing what you can convince people to do, all under the name of god of course, eh Dave!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2011 07:51AM by Apollo.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 07, 2011 07:29AM

Fortissimo:

I am specifically referring to posting nasty comments or negative remarks about Kevin McKay.

I am also including baiting people that post here to engage in petty arguments.

Stop it.

If you continue you will be banned from this message board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2011 07:30AM by rrmoderator.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.