Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 24, 2011 09:20PM

Stoic
I don't think that apostate only appears fair and rational, I think that his is the most rational voice on the xJC's forum.

I agree. Apostate is the most steadfast and measured X member of the JC's. He has been there, done that, and has since acquired much wisdom and understanding of Dave and his ways. He is an example to all those who are now XJCs, and are looking to find themselves in the turmoil of being away from Dave's influence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 24, 2011 09:32PM

Apollo
I've just read the good news, Blackhat. Welcome back dear!!!! :-)

It might be a little early to celebrate, dear friend. My latest post has been delayed, as I am sure this one will be. It seems that maybe it was a glitch which allowed me to post immediately. However, if we all ask Mr Ross to let me post instantly again, maybe he will allow it....?

Date: March 24, 2011 09:44PM

Apollo
What's the deal with this Apostate fella?

He seems to bend over backwards in an attempt to appear ''fair'' and ''rational''.

There's far too many people looking to win browny points with McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') and King Kev.

Where was Apostate when the Jeremy Kyle show came calling?

For those who came in late...

Apostate spent many years challenging Dave on his forum. He had a couple of names he worked under, but he was ruthless in challenging what Dave is about. He did similar work on this site. A few years ago, he got sick of it all (my interpretation) but continues to support those who have come out from Dave's influence. He no longer challenges them, but acts more in the counsellor role these days. I applaud his work and commitment to helping people who are coming out of Dave's influence.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 24, 2011 09:54PM

Stoic
I wouldn't engage Davejc in a debate either as I know a lost cause when I see one.

Apostate DID engage Davejc in a debate. In fact he was one of the very few members who decided to engage Davejc in a debate. Most of the xjcs mob scampered (they know who they are).

Date: March 24, 2011 10:05PM

Apollo
Apostate DID engage Davejc in a debate. In fact he was one of the very few members who decided to engage Davejc in a debate. Most of the xjcs mob scampered (they know who they are).

So what exactly is your point about Apollo?

Date: March 24, 2011 10:05PM

Apollo

So what exactly is your point about Apostate?

Date: March 25, 2011 06:31AM

Having put the teachings of Jesus first, and made them the ultimate guide in understanding everything else, Christine has, in her article, then listed seven other ways that God might speak to us, each of them used by many other people besides ourselves, e.g. godly counsel, circumstances, personal revelations (e.g. dreams), and "signs" (i.e. apparently miraculous occurences). Without that first rule, however, the others can all lead to excess and can even land a person in a mental hospital.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

David here quoting Chistine, citing her fathers' own teachings to her, plagiarizing Berg. (Yes...that's how "circular" the deceit is!)

I remember David outlining this to me in the Holden he picked me up in from the train station, as we drove up to the Tallangatta property...and thinking to myself "What an impressive individual"....only to learn that the "7 ways to know Gods' will" were straight out of Berg....and as we see again in this article, the self important fool, again not acknowledging that anything half-way worthwhile that he might mouth, is NOT even his own idea..

...McKay just again, falsely seeking credit for someone else's efforts

Date: March 25, 2011 06:46AM

Blackhat
Apollo

So what exactly is your point about Apostate?

I beg your pardon?

Date: March 25, 2011 02:05PM

Blackhat
Apollo
I've just read the good news, Blackhat. Welcome back dear!!!! :-)

It might be a little early to celebrate, dear friend. My latest post has been delayed, as I am sure this one will be. It seems that maybe it was a glitch which allowed me to post immediately. However, if we all ask Mr Ross to let me post instantly again, maybe he will allow it....?

Oh dear, what a travesty.

I think we'll leave the decision making to Mr Ross, eh? :-)

Date: March 25, 2011 02:06PM

Was Apostate given the opportunity to contribute towards the Jeremy Kyle Show?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.