Current Page: 821 of 821
Re: "Jesus Christians," "cult", Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers"
Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: February 17, 2024 12:54AM

Malcolm, I am pretty close to certain that "Felipe and Lisa" are Fran and Kim, using different names. They are pictured in this article from last year. I just found this. It makes sense, seeing as Fran was born in Argentina. It certainly looks like them.

[bitterwinter.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 17, 2024 05:15AM

I cannot verify identifies here....however what you allege is perfectly plausible. The author of 'Bitter Winter' NEVER genuinely communicates with ex - members and is another minor 'head-job' David has collected in his life journeys who lies to himself that in his 'greatess' he is nobly defending the activities of falsely 'oppressed' organisations ... Massimo in his cloying idiocy (unintentionally) 'explains' how Q - Anon has gained such a following....

Date: February 17, 2024 05:29AM

Fran I've met face to face, but I never met his wife Kim. The man in the photo looks a lot like the man I met in spring or summer 2002, just older. I am fairly certain that that is them, 99% certain. And yeah, Massimo himself is part of a cult, one called TFP (Tradition, Family, Property). So no wonder he's such an apologist and enabler.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 17, 2024 05:30AM

I arrived in Tallangatta (Northern Victoria) on Christmas Day, 1981 and left at the conclusion of the walk across the Nullarbor in mid 1985 (at that point the group were situated in Sydney ...

Date: February 17, 2024 05:31AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I arrived in Tallangatta (Northern Victoria) on
> Christmas Day, 1981 and left at the conclusion of
> the walk across the Nullarbor in mid 1985 (at that
> point the group were situated in Sydney ...

Aha, thank you. And you are saying that you yourself have never been contacted by, much less interviewed by, Massimo Introvigne?

Date: February 17, 2024 09:31AM

private eyes: if you are reading this, then please, please PLEASE send me a private message. Thank you. :-)

Date: February 20, 2024 01:39PM

Yes....I have never had any contact with the gentleman in question ....I have to wonder if he excitedly dons a black shirt whenever he is communicating with David .... it must be so galling to have been born 100 years too late in history ...
....an association with the revolutionary 'zeitgeist' of the all conquering Jesus Christians DOES though at least offer some balm for the soul ....

Date: February 27, 2024 05:10AM

You know, Malcolm, I know a man, a second-gen Hare Krishna man, who needs a kidney at this time. And I was tempted to refer him to the McKay group to that end, but I decided not to refer this man to somebody who is under the McKays' influence. I thought about referring this man to "the kidney cult" but I just can't; it would be absurd for me to do so. You may ask why I myself don't try to donate, and my response is that I HAVE tried, but I was refused on the grounds hat I have hypertension for which I take medication. And it's a shame, too. I want to help this man, but not at the expense of somebody who is being snookered by Dave McKay.

Current Page: 821 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.