Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 30, 2011 05:04PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Oh, of course...then there's a far more recent "exposure" of McKay at work...as Apollo aptly points out (thank you Apollo)....the balding old booby makes that many "boobs" these days, that it's difficult for me to recall the most relevant bungle...

...she made the choice to throw in the towel on thousands upon thousands of minor occasions over the years and it is those accumulated choices that finally locked her into total subservience.

Cherryjc didn't just give up, she threw in her lot with the tyrant--so no matter how passive she appears she made a decision to join the tyrant and became a predator too, if a very quiet one.

Sublimely put...there, Stoic....although once McKay dies, I've no doubt Cherry will endeavour(...by claiming, don't you know, that David always "meant well", even if a few people just took him a little "badly", ...the individual members of the JesusChristians simply had to pay the "costs" of "serving Jesus", etc) to "reinvent" herself, in order that she can then enjoy the company of her own children and grandchildren, in her declining years....after having helped poison the life out of so many other families (e.g. Joe Johnson and his relatives), wherever David required her to....

Yes as you rightly point out, Malcolm, there have been several of these ''boobs'' over the last few months which is hopefully a sign of the old pervert losing his marbles. On this occasion he had made a post under Cherry's name whilst giving the impression that it was he who was speaking. Once he realised his error he quickly changed it so it would appear under ''Dave''. This suggested to me that he often posts on his consorts ''behalf''.

There must be no sympathy for Cherry (former member of the notorious ''Children of God''). I've said it before and i'll say it again......she is a lieutenant and not a victim. She has thrived in this ''motherly'' role which she has created, even goading the mothers of her victims/followers in the process. She is a ghastly woman who deserves to be locked up alongside her perverted husband.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 30, 2011 10:00PM

"One of their tactics is to use reverse psychology, making light of accusations of them being a cult to make the accusations seem silly and baseless, as if it were all a joke. "

Taken from the Desteni thread.

Know anyone else who uses this tactic? (hint: baldy chap, can often be found raiding bins and befriending child molesters)

Date: April 01, 2011 06:05AM

Young Dan following in his father's footsteps?

[www.indymedia.org.uk]

So sad, so very very sad. It's like history repeating itself.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 01, 2011 07:22AM

Poor kid. At 16 years old he doesn't have much other option does he?
I hope its not too detrimental to him in the future.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: April 01, 2011 08:04AM

I think what Dan is doing is extremely positive.

It's inspiring to see young people taking a stand for civil liberties and transparency. Peter Tatchell is an extremely well respected and mainstream human rights campaigner in the UK. It's brilliant to see that Sue , Rols and Dan are experiencing the fact that all of the humanitarian causes they support are equally accessible to them outside of the group.

I hope that they and all of the rest of the JC grads go on to thrive amongst civil liberties campaigners that value ACCOUNTABILITY and INTEGRITY.

Sorry Stoic and Apollo , you know I value a lot of what you have to say ....but you're both sounding like you would've had a problem with Rosa Parks sitting at the front of the bus!

Protest , as long as it's peaceful here in the UK is highly valued. As someone who ( despite my kookiness ) has many friends in high ( !?) places both in the media and several government agencies , I can only reassure Stoic that this will do Dan no harm at all.

Sorry gentlemen , but we'll have to agree to disagree on that one ! ;0)

Date: April 01, 2011 08:37AM

' I can only reassure Stoic that this will do Dan no harm at all.'

Actually, hello, you can do no such thing.

Protest, as long as it is peaceful here in the UK, is barely tolerated--and then only tolerated so long as it accomplishes nothing.
Dan, at 16 years old, and in total ignorance of the possible later consequences of identifying himself in this way, has been used as a pawn by his parents--who are supposed to know better and protect their naive son.

How long do you think it will be before he is also 'radically' destroying state defence property? Regardless of my personal opinions on that--or anyone elses for that matter----he will still have to answer to the state and a defence of 'it all evens out in the end' won't hold water.

People in glass houses....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2011 08:47AM by Stoic.

Date: April 01, 2011 08:55AM

That's an emotional response Stoic. Peaceful protest and destroying state property are two completely different things.

Date: April 01, 2011 09:15AM

No more emotional than your own misty-eyed idealism, I think.

BTW, this isn't about Peter Tatchell, a dedicated and courageous human rights activist who has continually proved both his courage and his sincerity.

This is about the Gianstefanis who, until recently, were 20+ year die-hard believers in the Apostle Davejc and his version of saving the world by enslaving youth into his street begging business. Not to mention turning a blind eye to active paedophiles in the ranks of the believers.

Sorry, I don't buy the sudden conversion from cult enforcers into humanitarian crusaders and I seriously question the credulity of anyone foolish enough to think that can be done in a few short weeks.

Poor Dan, with such an example as his only perspective on the world.

Date: April 01, 2011 09:27AM

Then again Stoic, I do admit that I'm slightly biased in terms that anything the jc grads do away from that currently vile little man should be encouraged. However I do have a tremendous amount of respect for Peter Tatchell.
As for protest being valued or useless, I see your point.
My issue with the jcs was never about their altruistic nature, but the control they laboured under. My own personal experience of Dave was that he was paranoid, dishonest, manipulative and self serving.
Rick made some excellent suggestions regarding therapy, which perhaps could be reposted. Therapy would be the only way forward for him.
I don't hate dave, it's sad to see how many people that he's hurt. I'm not sure that he'll ever be able to individuate and take responsibility..he's like the main character in shutter island, an excellent movie about the power of denial.

Date: April 01, 2011 09:50AM

Stoic
No more emotional than your own misty-eyed idealism, I think.

BTW, this isn't about Peter Tatchell, a dedicated and courageous human rights activist who has continually proved both his courage and his sincerity.

This is about the Gianstefanis who, until recently, were 20+ year die-hard believers in the Apostle Davejc and his version of saving the world by enslaving youth into his street begging business. Not to mention turning a blind eye to active paedophiles in the ranks of the believers.

Sorry, I don't buy the sudden conversion from cult enforcers into humanitarian crusaders and I seriously question the credulity of anyone foolish enough to think that can be done in a few short weeks.

Poor Dan, with such an example as his only perspective on the world.

lol ! We cross posted there. Misty eyed idealist I'm happy to own, though I'm still type of idealist that will take action and report serious issues when I believe children may be at risk.
I misunderstood where you coming from. I'm pleased we agree on Peter Tatchell. An honourable man indeed!
As for Sue , as Apostate has said, her life was one long coercion from dave. She was a teenager too when she joined. Hopefully the cycle of control will end. Still, I'll hope for the best and you expect the worst.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.