Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: March 20, 2011 10:03PM

Dear Stoic,

Hear, hear! I also, while thanking others for their contributions, must say that I share ALN, worries about the "education" that Daniel, may or may not, have received....and not simply that he can count and spell adequately(although these may be matters that need addressing)...but that he hasn't become "permanently disabled" by his parents own insane outlook....(subservience to McKay down the years...has that consequence!)

"Just and reasonable comment" would be my view of the legal niceties....

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 20, 2011 10:35PM

Well....OK....I went overboard! (..just so many better things in life than that decaying mind of that old twit!)

It would be far, far better, psychologically, for the remaining "semi-loyal" JC's

to develop enough self-awareness and gumption that they are able to tell McKay to piss off...

(THEN he can die.....PRONTO!!)

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 20, 2011 10:49PM

Hi Malcolm,
One thing that I am sure of, regardless of what I personally think about the machinery of state in the UK, is that the Gianstefanis have, with their latest publicity stunt, put themselves and their son Daniel firmly on a list of 'undesirables' to be tracked and monitored.

We Brits are the most surveilled people in the world, each of us appearing on CCTV cameras something like 13 times a day. The Met has an entire division of camera cops who attend demos in mufti to photograph every participant. They are unlikely to overlook a demo outside Belmarsh, the prime terrorist holding pen, which will be heavily covered by static cameras for several miles in each direction, anyway.

No-one here needs to inform on the Gianstefanis--they have targeted themselves for far more intense tracking and monitoring than would ensue from a complaint of non-payment of tax and social security.

The Gianstefanis persecution fantasies might just be coming true, sometime soon.
Whether or not Daniel can spell is the least of what he should be worrying about right now.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 20, 2011 11:23PM

To be honest I wouldn't worry too much about the busybodies over on the xjcs. The reason I wasn't too keen on initally joining that forum was because I knew they were looking at things from a different angle and having since posted there my opinion hasn't changed. Quite a few of them have family ties and those who don't are worried about offending those who do. They almost go out of their way to be offended it seems. As far as i'm concerned the Gianstefani's are most definitely not off limits. Stoic has pretty much hit the nail on the head so I won't say too much more. This thread does an excellent job in raising awareness against a perverted old man and his cult and long may it continue!

Date: March 20, 2011 11:34PM

Dear Stoic,

"The persecution fantasy" is yet another extension of "Davids' self importance fantasy"....and you would understand that for the Gianstefani's the natural "logic" is reversed...NOT getting "tracked and monitored" indicates that they are not proselytzing "loudly" enough, and that they are failing to live up to their "calling"...the consequences of their own actions, they should rightly bear, whatever they may be....however I think that Daniel (at 16 years of age) may not fully appreciate, the limitations that he is potentially drawing around his own future.....

(..and I must contend that the Brits' are the "most surveilled" people in the world....I instead suggest that that "honour" must be awarded to the Koreans!)

Date: March 21, 2011 12:50AM

(..and I must contend that the Brits' are the "most surveilled" people in the world....I instead suggest that that "honour" must be awarded to the Koreans!)

I won't argue on that point.
My esteemed teacher was Korean and told a 'funny' story about being at Uni where Korean students are noted for their riotous and quite violent yearly protesting. At the end of their time at Uni, national service is mandatory and the most notorious of the previous years protestors are invariably drafted as the riot squad who police the protests of the following years protesting students.
I didn't find that story nearly as funny as he did, at first hearing, but it has grown on me over the years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2011 12:51AM by Stoic.

Date: March 21, 2011 07:28PM

It IS funny isn't it!!

I've been here too long now....and am almost losing a "normal perspective" on what goes on here....but believe me, there a host of other similarly "funny" eposides like this...that are almost recurring themes in Korean society...

Do you know how many other JC's are in regular contact with the Catholic Workers? I hope the lot of them!!

Ciaran has "substance" to his non-convential lifestyle...COMPLETELY unlike that fraud McKay,

who only ever wanted what he could "use" people for...

Perhaps, like you, in many ways, I find that I do not greatly agree with the outlook of the Catholic Workers....however I'm prepared to respect their right to believe as much...God, they make McKay look the shallow, narrow minded, self important, small, small man....he always was, all along!

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:56PM

Thanks for that Mal. I agree with you completely on all things. I particularly like:

Malcolm
Ciaran has "substance" to his non-convential lifestyle...COMPLETELY unlike that fraud McKay,

and

Malcolm
They (Catholic Workers) make McKay look the shallow, narrow minded, self important, small, small man....he always was, all along!

Right now he is making a big thing of my not being able to find a quote from Verity. Well I've found it, and that's all over. Now he is stating that she is a man posing as a woman. Dave, your fetishes are showing! Seriously, no way. Apparently Cherry came up with some theory that because she talked about pink cookies, she must be a transexual!!!!! Dave has adopted this stance ever since, much to the hilarity of those who know who Verity is......

Date: March 22, 2011 12:05AM

'Do you know how many other JC's are in regular contact with the Catholic Workers? I hope the lot of them!!'

Alf is conspicuous by his absence in the photo-ops of the UK JC/Catholic Worker contingent--I don't know if that is significant or whether he was just indisposed that day.

I haven't seen any JC's in the various CW vigils outside Australia House either, but they weren't dress-up-with-a-megaphone for TV camera affairs, just standing around for hours on a cold pavement being ignored type protests.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 22, 2011 03:43PM

More deflection tactics from McKay. He loves nothing more than to create confusion and drama.

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter if Sisi is a man or a woman?

This nonsense has gone on for long enough. McKay must be sitting there laughing his head off.

I cannot believe people waste their time trying to justify themselves to that pervert. We're talking about a paedophile apologist, a friend to paedophile's, a man who offers a platform for child abuse. Nobody should feel they have to justify themselves to this man. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

He is mocking Sisi and as long as she continues to take the bait then it will continue. Anything to deflect away from the real issues, that's what it's all about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.