Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 14, 2011 07:05AM

Moderator,

Is there any reason why Kevin McKay cannot join or view this forum?

He claims he has been ''blocked''.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:07AM

This question has been raised before:

[forum.culteducation.com]

and answered:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Strangely, the texas rose has been banned but is still able to view the board.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:45AM

Well it appears dsm/DeniseMadasahatter/littlethorn and Glen/bigpigweed/YoutubeNuisance have both been banned yet both have no problems viewing the forum.

Nobody has blocked you Kevin. Stop being a drama queen and just come over and post, we don't bite fella! :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2011 09:45AM by Apollo.

Date: March 17, 2011 10:51AM

Dear Apollo,

...there would appear to be close to 90 or so members of the JC's down the years, with 15(or less?) still current....the xjc site really still only has half a dozen of them at most posting at all regularly on that venue...it would be nice to see more of the former members active over there (I understand that this forum is viewed as "not nice" as it is far too "negative"....) I still think that, in general, a psychological "healthy reponse" to McKay is to hate the old coots' guts and to give expression to that....much healthier than being a "doormat"l.....and saying nothing, be that here or on the xjc forum...or alternatively anywhere in between!

McKay seems to have been the most "successful" of the minor splinter groups that arose out of greater Berg's empire....

.....would I be accurate in thinking this, in your opinion? I presume that the wider "Family International", are like McKay, a cult in decline...(or no?)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 18, 2011 09:51PM

No one is blocked.

People are banned from using the board, but not block from viewing the board.

Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: March 19, 2011 12:46PM

The reason I suspected Dan Gianstefani's education could be damaged is because it was clear that his parents Sue and Roland Gianstephani placed servitude to DAVE above everything else. Black Hat posted mostly very dated list of people who were home schooled but these were unimpressive as there were not schools nearly as conveniently located back then and the people doing the teaching were often well educated governesses and teachers not moms and dads who just winged it. The more modern people listed were movie stars and singers who needed to work and were schooled outside normal hours but not by mom and dad as far as I know. Regardless from anything I have seen of Roland and sue, they hardly qualify as the type of people who should be teaching a child as they are both bitter, jaded and filled with hatred for outsiders.

I never said there was a single thing wrong with home schooling but who was doing the home schooling when mother and father were so busy out there recruiting other victims for Dave McKay and peddling his senseless books? Exactly who was focusing on Danial and his needs? You could see little Dan's neediness when the family participated in the wife swapping that was televised. Danial glowed at having some attention paid to him by the other mom and he loved the home that the other mom arranged while all Roland could do was muster up to work 1/2 a day and he quit because it was too hard-so then who teaches a work ethic to a boy when the father WON'T work but is willing to rape the system and feel clever about doing it? Remember this is the little boy who asked his parents to drop him off several blocks from school so he would not be seen in his shack on wheels living this peculiar nomadic lifestyle because he was so ashamed. Teenagers can be cruel and likely Dan was teased about his family as it was. One can just see combative Sue and robotic Roland showing up to confront the school over issues they chose to pick fights over, showing up looking unwashed and slobby while Sue went on one of her well known tirades against the system-the same system they never paid into but were happy to make use of as a baysitter when it suited them. Dan's life can't have been an easy one. I wish him freedom from his brainwashed parents.

I made some comments about Dan a couple months ago and was castigated on the Ex JC site by Yasmin and Black Hat saying I was some troll who likely did not care a bit about Dan and was starting trouble. Black Hat extolled the value of people leading a radical life but can a 8 year old choose to lead a radical life? Exactly how did they determine this? Because they don't agree with me? Because they need to keep on the fence with Dave, being careful not to offend him too much. I know my own purposes and concerns and I do care very much for Dan as I would any child. To decide that I am either a liar or a troll because they don't "know" who I am just shows how unsafe these forums are when people feel they must investigate members and decide who is worthy.

Black hat has made some very controversial statements that I do not always agree with but I don't quickly label her a troll or an person who is interfering for the fun of it. Dave often holds Black Hat up as an example of the right way to speak to him. Not everyone cares to be valued or admired by Dave McKay.

The subject of paedophilia seemed to really set some people off, feeling this was out of order to mention despite all the proof presented to show that there have been some very bizarre cover ups beginning with Cherry McKay's little write up in support of paedophiles. To call Cherry McKay an innocent victim is to call Josef Mengele an innocent victim of Hitlers orders. I think this subject needs far more exploration and investigation by authorities. There are victim out there who need help.

I suggest we focus of the victims and the crimes and never mind trying to score brownie points with the McKay's or being so busy fence sitting that no one knows for what we stand.

Let's remember we are supposed to be on the same side here, against cult mentality, brainwashing, personal attacks and judgments and not witch hunting members of the forums and telling them and others what their motives are.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 19, 2011 07:48PM

AbundantLifeNow:

"Black Hat" is not the subject of this thread.

Please limit to the topic, which is Dave McKay and his group activities.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2011 07:49PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 19, 2011 09:58PM

Thanks. I have other fish to fry right now, but I'll be back......

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 20, 2011 09:49PM

There is a point that has been raised on the xJC site stating that the Gianstefanis and their family life should be off-limits for internet discussion.

I would like to point out that it is the Gianstefanis themselves who have directed the spotlight onto their family life ----essentially seeking publicity for Davejc and the Jesus Christians by willingly taking part in the Wife-Swap programme thus exposing their family life to the intrusion and scrutiny of the TV cameras and involving themselves in defending Davejc and the JC's behaviour on the Jeremy Kyle national TV programme.

They have recently sought further publicity by dressing up as Guantanamo inmates, protesting outside HMP Belmarsh and posting photos and video of this stunt, along with explanatary commentary, online. Their son Daniel is identified in this footage, praised for his participation in the commentary and interviewed online expressing his support for the lifestyle.
I know that if I don't want my family life to be up for internet discussion, I do not use it for publicity purposes and post about it--along with pictures, video and commentary----online.
Seeking publicity, like most things, cuts both ways.

Similarly a defence has been made that these 'non-contributing activists' should be allowed to remain scot-free in the UK to continue their free-loading and non-contributory activism as their cult leader is resident in Australia.
I have two points to make:
a) Australia is a very large continent, you could fit Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland into Australia 31 times and still have a bit left over-- if they wish to avoid Davejc it will be a lot easier in Australia than the UK.

b) It has yet to be established that they have entirely broken with Davejc and their 'pursuing a cult-free life' anywhere in the world is their own responsibility, not the UK tax-payers.

We do make provision for those escaping torture in their own countries and seeking political asylum in the UK, however, self-chosen religious stupidity and an unwillingness to work for a living does not qualify in this category--which is reserved for those facing real persecution, not persecution that is fabricated in Davejc's mind for the purposes of snaring recruits and maintaining his business.

Perhaps, if they really want to stay in this country, the Gianstefanis might consider whether self-identifying as the public face of a group that advocates destruction of state defence machinery is a sensible course to follow?

And, for the record, a defence of 'perhaps it all evens out in the end' might go down well in the pub but it will not cut much ice with the judiciary.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2011 10:01PM by Stoic.

Date: March 20, 2011 09:56PM

Like how much research do these guys do (after berating Brian for his ignorance)? Are they aware that Cherry and I get not a cent from the community for anything... that we have more than enough to live our luxurious lifestyle on the old-age pension? Are they aware that NO ONE (not the most suspicious media, nor even the most aggro ex-member, e.g. Xenophone) has ever said that we "tell people to donate kidneys"? Do they know that the kidneys are given totally for free, as long as the recipient covers hospital, travel, and medical costs?

What they are reacting to is just that we teach that love should show itself in action. That is the teaching behind all of this, and it is a teaching which has RESULTED in various members of the community donating kidneys from time to time. We didn't make up the teaching about love; we got it from Jesus. Nothing uniquely "Dave" about that. And donating kidneys has, for many of our member, RESULTED FROM that teaching. There IS no teaching about donating kidney. Nowhere. Read the archives, Anita! Casey, Rob, Sue, and I donated soon after we learned that it could be done. We were all leaders. The media covered it. The more the media tried to IMPLY something fishy was going on, the more real people heard about what some of us had done, then wrote asking for help. Little by little more people in the community responded.

That is our sin, and that is what Anita hates. Brian is trying to paint me as a paedophile because a paedophile joined our group and offended when someone's back was turned. As much as I hate what Brian is doing (and thank Anita for her defense), there really is a stronger case on that count than there is on damning us because so many members have donated kidneys.

bleats the God forsaken old goat![jesus-teachings.com]

Is the world at large aware that McKay was supported by for DECADES through the unpaid labour of those that worked day after day, selling his atrocious "work" that would otherwise never see the light of day, and now that McKay and consort have a reliable income of their own, they hypocritcally do not share a cent with the rest of the community....compared to whom (still dumpster diving for meals?), McKay, absolutely, lives a relatively luxurious lifestyle on the old age pension...Apart from Christine and Cherry (related to "royalty" as they are), my understanding is that every single adult member of the JC's donated a kidney...the donation profile one would expect to find, say, in a totalitarian regime...."explicit commands" are unnecessary, where every member, could be thrown out in a minute on the whim of McKay, no-one has any income or resources of their own and everyone is "competing" to demonstrate the "strength" their faith to McKay...."kudos" from McKay being the hard currency that they JC's work for.

In the Court action against the Johnsons, Reinehardt claimed damages for "lost income" (an important proof of the what the "money-hating" Christians were pulling in for McKay)....my understanding is that their have been similar claims for lost income, as well as "hospital, travel and medical" costs..that were then, of course, TURNED OVER to McKay's cult for him to finance his empire....(e.g the majority of those who donated never had a private account of their own....all finances being either tendered to McKay, or his more trusted cronies, in order to cover McKays tracks...as there (deliberately) have never been any "independent audits" of the JC's income stream....every word that comes out of McKays' mouth we can rely on, to be utter fabrication and "spin"....

The Kidney donations, "bought" publicity for McKay and a steady stream of income (for the JesusChristians, living off refuse and communally owning the little that they had)...they represent the consequences of LOVE....David's LOVE for himself, the LOVE he had of drawing attention to his own "piety" and the "success" of his empire....and McKays LOVE of power over the lives of others (you need only read his sniping backhand comment to Sheila, intended to remind her that her son was "his" plaything now... while Joe's donation was being organized to see exactly the "love" that McKay shares with the world)

There were of course AT LEAST, THREE,...yes THREE pedophiles....McKay, in attempting AGAIN, to downplay, his own culpability here, demonstrating again that any sick pervert who distributes his Godless tracts, is ultimately "alright" in his eyes....What a dog, the man is!!!

Oh God!...I hate spending time on this loser...his own cult now in the process of abandoning him... Why even pretend that he matters any more!

EVERYONE is just waiting for to you, DIE David, now....Thats it!...Piss off.....kindly DEPART this world!!

Your pitiable life's work is collapsing....just crawl into some filthy corner and DIE already...will you, you miserable wretch!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2011 10:08PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.