Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 05, 2010 02:56PM

I've just read the old sweetie wife's latest post over on the JCs forum and it appears someone is getting a little above their station. He seems to be 'demanding' answers from people over here as if he has some level of authority over us. Without followers to control and manipulate he's now turning his attention to the 'hate sites'. Well David (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'').. We're not your followers and we will not be dictated to. You're now no more than a failed cult leader with far too much time on your hands.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2010 02:57PM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 05, 2010 03:09PM

Oh dear, it appears there are further 'demands'..

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
''I don't want to act too quickly on this, but perhaps I should make it known right here that what I am going to be asking for is that all of the threads on myself and the Jesus Christians be taken down permanently. I think that Rick's days are numbered unless he deletes these forums very quickly... and not just the posts that embarrass him personally, since I have copies of them all.''

Is this a threat Dave?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2010 03:21PM by Apollo.

Date: December 05, 2010 05:27PM

Dave has now edited out the threat he made to Rick Ross.. hmmmmmmmmm

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 05, 2010 09:02PM

I've been going to comment on the way Dave is making postings on his forum, and then deleting them. So many postings he has made have been deleted that it is of serious concern. For example, he posted about Takatifu Gardens, then he took that posting down.

My conclusion is this. Unless someone actually copies what Dave is posting, and posts that record of his posts on this site, then chances are that the posting will be removed and postings here will make no sense.

Dave is using the forum as a kind of messaging system, where once he gets a response on either this or the XJC Forum, he takes his posting down.

Kind of like a chat forum where he has total control.

I urge everyone here to copy and paste every posting Dave makes on his forum onto this thread, with time and date stamp, because so many recent postings have been deleted by him.

No more links, eh? The full text should be copied and pasted....

It's like he doesn't know what to do.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2010 09:02PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 05, 2010 09:49PM

Dear Blackhat,

Yes...I've noticed that too...I think that's how he imagines he'll defeat us....we can never catch him in his own words as we won't ever "have" his own words to "catch hold" of....the fucking arrogant little pipsqueak....OH MY GOD!!Oh, beg my pardon!!....I'm AM sorry, for the "language" there!! Oh my....Gosh...Why I never..! Where on earth did that come from.....I wonder?

He is, as I assert again, quite insane in his misplaced arrogance,

Where Brian notes:

Takatifu Gardens sits on seven acres of land. Buildings on the land form part of the cult’s assets.

It is believed that the land is vested in the names of the cult’s oldest members.

It has further been reported that a Quaker woman gave them a loan to help purchase the property in Kenya.

That's about all I know of the place.

and McKay replys

Obviously, Brian, I would not want to do anything to assist you in your nefarious schemes, but I cannot resist letting you know that not one (That's right, NOT ONE!) of the statements made above is correct.

I believe that it actually is 7.5 acres of land,

James Alfred Montagu is the suspected owner, not say Ross (the oldest non family member of the JC, by years of servitude),

...that it was a "donation" and not a loan that they deceived the poor woman to make. (McKay will naturally claim the JC's "bought" it themselves).

None of these minor circumstantial corrections would change the "probative" value of this information in a court of law. McKay, through his (one-time?) intermediaries had a controlling interest in the property in Kenya...obtained in the first place, through fraudulent misrepresentation of his cult....

...but you can imagine, David, preening himself before his reflection in the computer screen, and then rolling his eyes in delight at his "cleverness", rocking back and forth in his chair, giggling inanely, before leaping to the floor and scampering around on all fours, saliva dribbling uncontrollably from his mouth as he hoots in delight at the lights in the ceiling...at how he has ever so brilliantly "disproven" his critics, once again.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2010 09:50PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 05, 2010 10:17PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Blackhat,

Yes...I've noticed that too...I think that's how he imagines he'll defeat us....we can never catch him in his own words as we won't ever "have" his own words to "catch hold" of....the fucking arrogant little pipsqueak....OH MY GOD!!Oh, beg my pardon!!....I'm AM sorry, for the "language" there!! Oh my....Gosh...Why I never..! Where on earth did that come from.....I wonder?

Funny you mention that Mal as that particular post accusing me of adding a word has also mysteriously disappeared, which further backs up what Blackhat was saying.

There's no doubt something just doesn't quite sit right at the moment. I can't help thinking this disbanding theory is all just part of McKay's 'grand plan'. Perhaps the old sweetie wife feels he can build a case against his critics. There's a couple of ways we can read his earlier threat to Rick.. Was it a threat of violence? (note how the threat he made to Rick looks very similar to the threats he accuses Brian of making) or does he genuinely believe he can build a case against Rick which would either have Rick imprisoned or the forum closed down. Both scenarios just make McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') look like a deluded old fool.

Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: December 06, 2010 01:00AM

Your comment gave me a disgusting visual image Malcolm. It was almost like deja vous from some video I saw where some gray haired old kook was bobbing around cackling in glee that the xjc web site had disappeared forever. She claimed victory, pumped her fat fist in the air and yelped Victory Victory, IT FEELS GOOD!!!! While dancing around with HER UNPLUGGED LAP TOP SHOWING HER BLANK SCREEN TO ALL HER MASSES OF VIEWERS------------------------------lololololololol-------------------- yet I could access the xjc site with no problem!!!----------My immediate reaction was---check her other videos and look closely at her laptop and YUP I was right----she doesn't have wireless access---SO SHE HAD BEEN UNPLUGGED AND THAT WAS ALL.

Within a few hours she pulled her VICTORY video and was more subdued in her next one claiming the dirty blackhearts had somehow circumvented the INTERNET GODS and had got their FILTHY site back up.

Obviously she finally figured out what had happened and was in utter disgrace.

Much like McKay, she would not admit it was her stupid mistake and her embarrassing premature ejaculations of Victory.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 06, 2010 06:15AM

I think Davejc is scrabbling furiously for any tactic that would allow him to 'save face' in his own eyes and possibly in the eyes of his erstwhile (?) cult members. Its the reason he is trying to provoke a response here, preferably for his 'grand plan', a libellous one.

His partner in grime has been dubiously quiet of late, posting only pious readings and exhortations to an 'attitude of gratitude'----something conspicuously missing from her previous diatribes.
I somehow doubt that she has had a conversion experience, or that she would take being excluded from Davejc's folie a deux lying down. Her previous exclusions from boards have provoked shedloads of vitriol to be heaped on the excluder.

Has the mail finally arrived in Texas? Or is this another dastardly clever move in the 'grand plan'?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 06:18AM by Stoic.

Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: December 06, 2010 11:08AM

Stoic

I think you are right. He wants to save face. How he can ever think that is possible, I do not know. This has not been the first time he has planned something big that ended in his shame.

This disbanding act seems to have backfired- it appears- and he doesn't know how he can make his cult reappear without looking like ***someone*** has been lying all along. He's into playing some assnine game. Unless you have the same type of mind, it's nearly impossible to see what he thinks is going to be his big payoff. He's not going to be able to make any legal case for himself to win some big payout and he's not going to garner some massive media attention from this craziness so why else does this man do anything?

He's bored.
He's weak.
He's disappointed.
He's ashamed.
He has nothing.
He has nothing to lose.
He is nothing special.

I'm seriously wondering if the man has experienced some episode or crisis of some sort that caused him to come apart and try to create this "major explosion" that has has ended in silent fart.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 06, 2010 11:22AM

i was reading on the jesus christian foram today. the comment hit me about rick rosses days are numbered. is dave mackay threatening rick ross with physical injury if he dont take down his foram?if i was mr ross that seems like a serious threat when you consider the tyope of anger that has been showsn by dave friend littlerose.she has come after rick ross with a fury and the way she is ragging could well be seen as threatening.no one should take someone like her as a joke.you read all the time about people who ragged at people on buses and then end up hurting people.no one knows this littlerose or what she could be capable of,she wants to impress the big guy,her hatreds seem to know no bounds so i think its important to keep records of the stuff they both publish.its bad its got to this level.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.