Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 03, 2010 05:40AM

One very recent x-member has described to me how DM has these hypnotic eyes, how he has a way of getting you to do what he wants you to do. DM was described to me as very, very physically lazy. DM never wants to go outside much for bin rading or distribution and is always getting others to do things for him, even very mundane things. I was told first-hand of just how cheap DM is. Further, I was told of how DM is always interrupting Cherry when she talks and is very condescending towards her, but how Cherry is still 100% behind Dave and functions as his assistant, kind of like Igor to Dave's Doctor Frankenstein.

I was told that Casey in particular practically worships DM like he's a living god. It's hard to think that somebody like him would just pack it up and go home if DM tried to split the scene.

Somehow the true-believing JCs believe that DM is God's Man and would do anything for him. There's more to the "disband" than meets the eye here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 03, 2010 06:04AM

My theory is that the anti-chip lady (forget her name) pressed litigation of some kind against DM and his crew after Alf published the transcript of their online chat, then ridiculed her and brought her intelligence into question when things didn't go his way.

After Alf published that, I emailed that woman and let her know what they were doing, and she was understandably upset that they were trying to "buddy up" to her movement while at the same time trying to make her out to look like a moron.

She politely thanked me for bringing the matter to her attention, and I never heard from her again. Shortly after I alerted her (within a week or two), the forum went into lockdown. And notice how Alf's chat seems to be gone now.

So that' my theory. I think that anti-chip lady has something to do with it.

Hey, and where's my newsletter, David?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2010 06:27AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 03, 2010 06:16AM

zeuszor
zeuszor
Don't know if anybody saw the chat Alf posted on the JC forum? I thought that the lady he was chatting with gave him some good responses and knew how to handle him. He obviously doesn't think so, but I think she has had some training for sure.

[jesus-teachings.com]

This person was not aware that her "private" chat had been posted online and edited to bits. But she is now!

Fantastic. Another person who will be more informed about this group.

Malcolm Wesley WREST
While I agree with you Zeusor, (..and your earlier comments, Apollo)...

....I can still remember an impressive individual that I once met on the campus of Melbourne University, by the name of David McKay, who had the courage to question the "interpretation" of the Gospel, that was widely promulgated by the Churches....a warm and supportive individual, with a gentle wisdom and a sincere conviction....Yes the "roots" of the problem, must have existed then (and I was too immature at 19 to perceive them)..... but I still acknowledge that there was a "good side" to McKay at one time, that in many ways is still influential in my outlook on life....

....even if, to all extent and purposes, the good "Dr Jekyll" that I once knew, has now, long, long since utterly died out to "Mr Hyde"......

It was a wild, wild "ride"....a long, long time ago....[www.youtube.com]

Those were the days, huh Mal?

[www.youtube.com]

Yep, I let her know in the middle of October. It coincides...

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2010 06:17AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 03, 2010 06:29AM

Apollo
zeuszor
Apollo
Alf and one of the twins receive whippings in part 2. We can now add this to the whippings in Florida and Kenya, quite a collection they have now.

Um, I think you mean that the whippings were in Kenya and California. And don't forget the recent whipping on behalf of Falun Gong, done in Australia but broadcast in China.

[www.ntdtv.com]

And still I have no December newsletter...

Sorry, my mistake. Thank you for correcting that Zeuszor.

I take it the Johnson's house was in Florida? I think that's why i'm getting mixed up.

No, the original incident involving JJ took place in CA.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 03, 2010 04:18PM

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
''I've been going through some old RR posts, and I have to give Brian his due (and a few others, like Anita) with regard to their correct guesses re Al and Glenn and the antics they have played on both sides over the past couple of years.

What intrigues me, however, is the loyalty that RR seems to have toward them at the moment. He rarely ever rebukes Brian, but he did recently stick up for Al in opposition to Brian. There has been talk of Al trying to barter information, so perhaps he is feeding RR enough trivial facts mixed with misinformation to make Rick think it is worth upsetting Brian over it.

The other big mystery is that long post Brian made (all in caps) where he confessed to having accused Sisi of posing in the nude, being a lesbian, having an affair with her priest, etc. etc. Does that mean that Brian has been playing the same tricks as these guys all along?

I think both sides see the chances of us reconciling as being close to nil, but certainly tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee are not helping anyone, even though they do know how to play both sides when they want to. If Bigpigweed and Styxxx have sucked RR in, then he's more desperate for lies than I would have thought.''

Reconciling.. is this guy for real? LOL

Al and Glenn have absolutely nothing to do with it, you've brought everything on yourself.

Nobody has ever been interested in 'reconciling' with a such a callous individual.

You can't reason with a man who is incapable of showing any kind of compassion.

We're here to raise awareness against a very dangerous man and his cult.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2010 04:26PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 03, 2010 04:33PM

zeuszor
One very recent x-member has described to me how DM has these hypnotic eyes, how he has a way of getting you to do what he wants you to do. DM was described to me as very, very physically lazy. DM never wants to go outside much for bin rading or distribution and is always getting others to do things for him, even very mundane things. I was told first-hand of just how cheap DM is. Further, I was told of how DM is always interrupting Cherry when she talks and is very condescending towards her, but how Cherry is still 100% behind Dave and functions as his assistant, kind of like Igor to Dave's Doctor Frankenstein.

I was told that Casey in particular practically worships DM like he's a living god. It's hard to think that somebody like him would just pack it up and go home if DM tried to split the scene.

Somehow the true-believing JCs believe that DM is God's Man and would do anything for him. There's more to the "disband" than meets the eye here.

I can't say i'm surprised to read this. He came across very badly from the posts i read on the JCs forum. He seemed to play the role of Dave's bodyguard.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 03, 2010 06:07PM

Poor Davejc, because he is completely boon-doggled by the cult-mindset---self-imposed and continually reinforced in his case by his choices in his own behaviour--he assumes the rest of us are exactly the same.

He is locked tight inside his own little world view, inside his own little head--and it is getting smaller and tighter all the time.

What a fate, is this what is meant by 'karma'-----what goes around, comes around?

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 03, 2010 07:14PM

[www.youtube.com]

And he never listens to them,
He knows that they're the fools
They don't like him,
The fool on the hill.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2010 07:23PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 03, 2010 07:32PM

Dave McKay, what have you done,
You made a fool of everyone...
You made a fool of everyone
Dave McKay ooh what have you done.

Dave McKay you broke the rules
You laid it down for all to see
You laid it down for all to see
Dave McKay oooh you broke the rules.

Dave McKay you'll get yours yet
However big you think you are
However big you think you are
Dave McKay oooh you'll get yours yet.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 03, 2010 07:40PM

Apollo
Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
''I've been going through some old RR posts, and I have to give Brian his due (and a few others, like Anita) with regard to their correct guesses re Al and Glenn and the antics they have played on both sides over the past couple of years.

What intrigues me, however, is the loyalty that RR seems to have toward them at the moment. He rarely ever rebukes Brian, but he did recently stick up for Al in opposition to Brian. There has been talk of Al trying to barter information, so perhaps he is feeding RR enough trivial facts mixed with misinformation to make Rick think it is worth upsetting Brian over it.

The other big mystery is that long post Brian made (all in caps) where he confessed to having accused Sisi of posing in the nude, being a lesbian, having an affair with her priest, etc. etc. Does that mean that Brian has been playing the same tricks as these guys all along?

I think both sides see the chances of us reconciling as being close to nil, but certainly tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee are not helping anyone, even though they do know how to play both sides when they want to. If Bigpigweed and Styxxx have sucked RR in, then he's more desperate for lies than I would have thought.''

Reconciling.. is this guy for real? LOL

Al and Glenn have absolutely nothing to do with it, you've brought everything on yourself.

Nobody has ever been interested in 'reconciling' with a such a callous individual.

You can't reason with a man who is incapable of showing any kind of compassion.

We're here to raise awareness against a very dangerous man and his cult.

I never made a post in all caps in which I was admitting to anything. I made a post in all caps in which I stated that I knew nothing of any of that. If anybody can find a post in which I am admitting to such crap, then please show it to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.