Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 07, 2010 12:18AM

FAO ''Consort''..

10 Clues of an Online Affair

1. Your spouse or partner spends excess time on-line.

2. Passwords, instant message “buddy lists”, internet email accounts and emails are concealed - even protected from you!

3. Computer use after you have gone to bed, when you fall asleep or in the middle of the night. Have you been awaken by the absence of your spouse at night and found him at the computer?

4. Your partner abruptly shuts off the internet and/or computer when you approach. This is panic and unexplainable behavior. The rationalization is “when all other contingency plans fail, just shut that thing off and don’t get caught.”

5. The computer and monitor are always positioned away from your sight.

6. Clears all internet history after chat sessions, usage or installs software to automatically rid this information.

7. Exhibits a compulsive need to be online and seems defensive when confronted to stop.

8. Shares personal information, photos or events with strangers in emails, chatrooms or while instant messaging.

9. Plays online games and frequents “personals” chatrooms.

10. Posts links on his forum promoting manic bird lady videos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: falling_leaves ()
Date: December 07, 2010 12:51AM

hi apllo,

Nice list. It looks like just about all of it is some really good common sense tips to watch out for if you are married or whatever, except number 10. That doesn't sound like something common sense which could apply to everyone like the other reasons listed. What are you talking about?

Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: December 07, 2010 01:32AM

Very interesting information Apollo.

I recall one female poster complaining of DJM telling her he was chatting from bed and when he printed out their long long chat sessions, it was quite the spectacle. One felt it was uncomfortable to say the least. You did feel that it was somehow inappropriately personal and if it were my spouse, I would not feel comfortable with the level of intimacy that was being projected although there was nothing sexual being said. There was just a "creepy level" that made you feel sorry for the wife of a man who spent so much time talking to a young woman. If it was Christian council required, I personally feel that there needed to be no discussion of people chatting online while in bed etc. It just didn't seem right. Others felt the same way and commented.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

The victim said-----

I have just had Dave come on-line to me and start talking to me.

I just cannot take it any more. He just keeps wanting to hurt me. I tried to speak to Sue about it just now and told her that i feel Dave is bullying me she would not listen to me and told me that i was "murmering" about Dave. I explained that i was not that i was just telling her how he and her were making me feel. Why do they keep doing this to me? My head hurts so much, they are making it so bad. Please someone help me. I cant take thier bullying an longer. Its hurting me so much. Its breaking my heart. I have asked them to leave me alone. But then Dave comes on line to talk to me again! I dont know how he knew i was on-line because i thought i had blocked him. Dave if you ae reading this... please just STOP! I dont want anything to do with you or any of the Jesus Christians. Please stop hurting me! You are pushing me too far!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few comments were~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Kirstie,

This sounds like the kind of thing which people call cyber bullying or cyber stalking. Dave is clearly obsessed with you and what has happened, hence him being in bed and instigating contact with you after saying it's over.

It's kind of like the rejected lover coming back over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..........What a disgusting bully. “just checking to see if there is any light left in you at all”. How can he even recognise “light” in a person when he is so immersed in the darkness of distrust and manipulation? It is impossibility. It seems his fondness for you Kirstie has crossed a bit of a line as he does not even know why he is contacting you ... bordering on flirtatious I think...................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl power is great. ...but I tell you what, if some guy tried doing a sleazy "I'm lying in bed... I don't know why I am contacting you, but I am going to keep a record of everything you say" chat to my wife and ... she would have some man power backing her up too! It sounds like you have a good man who cares for you. Remember, you have a whole lot more good in your life that that dark hole of contention cannot touch if YOU will it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apollo brings up some very good pointers here. It makes one cringe to think of the 2 DM's chatting online.

Awkward!

Apollo=Zeuszor is taking some time off and it's good to see you stepping in to fill his shoes with useful information and stats. Thank you. For a person so new to the forum, you have a good grip on the Jesus Christian leader.

Date: December 07, 2010 02:10AM

Thank you Styxxx,

I know a fraud when i see one and Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') is certainly a fraud, a very dangerous fraud at that.

I'd like to think i can step in and hold the fort when needed. Zeuszor has put alot of hard work and effort into this and it's important that other people chip in and do their bit also. This dangerous man and his cult must be highlighted which will hopefully save other mothers and fathers a whole lot of pain in the future. No family should ever have to go through what the Johnson's have gone through in recent years.

RE littlethorn: There's just something very creepy about the relationship McKay and this woman appear to have. It's almost as if she can do no wrong in McKay's eyes.

Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: December 07, 2010 10:58AM

Yes, Zeuszor has put a lot of effort into keeping this forum up to date. It's unfortunate that he allowed DM and others to bully him. He's often been misunderstood and sometimes his zeal has been misinterpreted. I agree that no family should be put through the hell that the Johnson's have had to endure in recent years.

I think McKay uses the "littlethorn" to fuel his anger. The fact that she hates RR and the other posters is cause for him to align himself with her. It makes since when you reflect on his me against the world syndrome.

Date: December 07, 2010 01:44PM

I would like to think that those who appear to have left him, are devoting themselves to some genuine "good" in Kenya.....quietly working diligently for the "betterment" of your community...is something McKay has no interest in....I remember the "free community work" in Rappville, being brought to a close when all the media attention that could be made out if it, had been exhausted, and my impression of the development project in India, was that it too, was brought to a stop when McKay felt there was no more "attention" he could draw to his empire through it....(perhaps "K" might care to respond to this on the xjcs site....)

I could so easily imagine David "dumping" any involvement in Kenya (which has failed to produce "disciples" for him) for the notoriety of absolute control over the JC website...attention for him being ultimately the purpose of it anyway...so perhaps the loss of the majority of other contributers, was effectively no "big deal" for him....

Kenya offers those there, the opportunity to express their faith, through service to their local community, rather than through the manipulation of people through projected guilt, personal inadequacy and deliberate belittlement, in order that you can persuade them to enslave themselves in the "causes" you present them with....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 01:45PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 07, 2010 03:55PM

falling_leaves
I didn't think Alf's video was so bad. It's not the kind of video I would choose to be in cause it does look a bit gumby, but I thought he looked happy. I think that is an important part of life, though there doesn't seem to be much of it around these days.

Well yes of course he looked happy. That's what he was hoping to put across. It all looked rather desperate and fake to me.

Horrendous producton, horrendous vocal and a laughable message. A JCs cult member trying to convince the world that he's free, i mean, come on!

This is 'Alf' who thanks to the cult now has one less kidney, broken relations with his family and whip marks on his back. Alf will only be free when he escapes McKay's evil clutches.

Date: December 07, 2010 03:58PM

falling_leaves
hi apllo,

Nice list. It looks like just about all of it is some really good common sense tips to watch out for if you are married or whatever, except number 10. That doesn't sound like something common sense which could apply to everyone like the other reasons listed. What are you talking about?

Number 10 is a clue specifically for ''Consort''.

Date: December 07, 2010 05:14PM

JESUS CHRISTIAN SPOTTED

Rob this morning made a brief visit to the JCs forum before quickly scampering without making a post.

Rob is the first JCs member spotted in well over a month. It looks as if Rob was almost 'teasing' McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'').

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 07, 2010 05:21PM

Hi Falling Leaves,

Just wondering about the inspiration for your forum name. Is it a reference to leaving the Jesus Christians?

If so, then welcome here. If not, then welcome here. I hope all forum members respect that we may have postings from recently departed Jesus Christians, and I hope regular posters here will refrain from using the PM facility to harass any newcomers to this forum.

There is also the option to post on the XJC Forum, [jcs.xjcs.org] where grilling about your credentials is less likely.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.