Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 03, 2010 07:43PM

Ah, another Beatles song about the Maharishi. Well done Zeuszor.

Dave has clearly been abandoned by all the posters from the Jesus Christians who stood by him until the end.

In the last month, the only people to have posted on the JC site have been Alex (now deleted - was he underage?) and Denise.

No posts from all those others who propped up Dave's ego while the Jesus Christians remained.

Dave is clearly in a funk about what to do, and all he can think of doing is defending himself. He has no new message, and no new inspiration to gather radical people to him. He is bereft of support and inspiration.

ho Sexy Sadie what have you done
You made a fool of everyone
You made a fool of everyone
Sexy Sadie ooh what have you done.

Sexy Sadie you broke the rules
You laid it down for all to see
You laid it down for all to see
Sexy Sadie oooh you broke the rules.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 03, 2010 07:47PM

Thanks, Blackhat. I thought it appropriate.

Jaya guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world...

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 03, 2010 08:03PM

Date: December 03, 2010 11:18PM

Would you have the mail address of the Kenyan location about you, at all Zeuszor.....(you may PM me, if you wish)....as McKay has kept the forum for himself, I assume that he has control of the email account as well, and further, that he would, of course, collect any mail to the Sydney address ....

His transparent attempts to poison any dialogue between his critics (say among those who post on this site and the xjcs forum),
are laughable......they only indicate how insanely embittered his is....

.....if only he would be so kind as to provide the contact details for those who have unceremoniously dumped him...we could then just largely forget about him altogether.....and concentrate on those who are probably now struggling to live out the "dream"(or was that the "nightmare"?) he inculcated in them!

Date: December 03, 2010 11:25PM

There is talk about me being a feeble-minded old man living my days out in ignominy and regret, having totally failed to influence anyone.

- "David McKay"

Well...ummm...you know...ahh, how can I put this..........YES!

Date: December 04, 2010 01:12AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Would you have the mail address of the Kenyan location about you, at all Zeuszor.....(you may PM me, if you wish)....as McKay has kept the forum for himself, I assume that he has control of the email account as well, and further, that he would, of course, collect any mail to the Sydney address ....

His transparent attempts to poison any dialogue between his critics (say among those who post on this site and the xjcs forum),
are laughable......they only indicate how insanely embittered his is....

.....if only he would be so kind as to provide the contact details for those who have unceremoniously dumped him...we could then just largely forget about him altogether.....and concentrate on those who are probably now struggling to live out the "dream"(or was that the "nightmare"?) he inculcated in them!

[takatifugardens.atspace.org]

I do not have a physical address at the moment, but this is where they are in Kenya. And it looks as if there's a bunch of newer and more recent photos of them there now, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 01:15AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 04, 2010 02:37AM

interesting link.seems some good work being done. a shame that mackay is such a hypocrite. wonder how he would have run down systemites for spending 50K on a luxury cruise when it could have gone far to help the needy. not saying i dont have some luxury in my life but i dont demand others foresake all while i party it up. wonder if the jc's all approved of the sqandering of that money? not like the jc's earned the money. it was the proceds of mackay's suit against the johnsons. i say mackay's suit because dont think reinhard would have sued on his own and if he had i dont think he would have blown the money on a week long party to look like the big-i-am as mackay did.
how far would the 50K have gone to help the poor? isnt that the big trip mackay sells others? do without yourself in favor of helping others who have nothing? that cruise was a complete farse and a slap in the face to the people who peddled his trashy books for hours and hours and days and weeks to make 50K just to see that same type of money sqandered and pissed away. if i were mcakay i would be disgraced to have bragged about the cruise. it made them look comepletely stupid hypocrites.

i think it's a trip now seeing mackay begging for some attention and no one is giving him more than a big piss off. hopefully he doesnt get that repulsive toad of his to stage some show case for him. maybe she;ll wrap herself in her home made burka and climb the libertarian chuch that she hates so much, then disgard her burka and treat us all to a full monty of her full body tats all to honor her lord and master mackay.... tats of mackays leering face and the entire writings of strong meat all over her big bum. good thing shes hefty should be able to fit plenty of his crapola writings on her self. pity the tat artist tho. mackay is finished. he finally sees it to i think based on his self pitying post about disapearing in inngomy. good. go.buh bye. shame he even has to attack people who were once friends withourt being full flege members but thats mackay disloyal and bitter to the end.

Date: December 04, 2010 06:23AM

OK, I am home now and have had the chance to look through my records.

No, I have no actual physical address nor a telephone number for Takatifu Gardens, just that URL and that they are on a farm in Bungoma.

Takatifu Gardens sits on seven acres of land. Buildings on the land form part of the cult’s assets.

It is believed that the land is vested in the names of the cult’s oldest members.

It has further been reported that a Quaker woman gave them a loan to help purchase the property in Kenya.

That's about all I know of the place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 06:25AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 04, 2010 07:02AM

THIS MAN IS THE TAKATIFU GARDENS PRIMARY CONTACT PERSON

He is Robin DUNN, aged approximately 45.

Born in Melbourne in 1965.

On the Jesus Christians website DUNN states:

“I forsook all and joined the Jesus Christians at the age of 15 in the winter of 1981.”

He is one of the original 1982 Rappville Christians.

On 17 December 1983 he was arrested at 9pm by the State Rail Authority while removing posters in the Devonshire Street tunnel with another member of the group. He was held in a police cell for 36 hours. He appeared in court on 3 January but the charge was dismissed under section 556A of the Crimes Act, and no conviction was recorded.

He was one of the participants in the Nullabor walk when he was 19.

DUNN married Christine McKay (David McKay’s daughter) on 26 July 1986 in Kerala, India.

He donated a kidney on 21 February 2002 at St Paul's, Minneapolis.

He has two sisters. His father was a curator of the reptile section of Melbourne Zoo for a number of years, and the family was housed on the grounds of the Melbourne Zoo at that time.

DUNN’s father died in 2007 after suffering years of poor health.

He is currently believed to be residing in Kenya, along with his wife and other members of the cult.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 07:04AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 04, 2010 12:15PM

Dear Zueszor,

(Hmm....very professionally presented!)

Yes that certainly sounds like Robin...30 years under McKay....without even knowing a life of any independent livelyhood (i.e. He has never been in employment)of his own, for the entire course of his life.....This is again why I wonder exactly what it was that would have separated them...McKays perspective would be readily ascertainable....a desperate attempt to further isolate the lives, that were threatening to escape from out from under him....

I cannot subscribe to the "financial" difficulties suggestion or the impending "threat" of legal action....that is not at all, how this little cult "works"....until there is some confirmation of the current activities of the former members, we must remain open to the idea of "subterfuge".....(as I have said, the litmus test would, to my mind, be, are they still recruiting for McKay or selling his theology, as their own....)......

McKay, it seems, primarily devotes his time, now, to spreading "dissension among the ranks"......that is, trying to provoke confrontation among us, in order that we "collapse".....(his cult then waiting in the wings to reappear?)....ANY "quote" he produces, about what any of us, may or may not have once, said, needs to be seen for what it is.....a poisoned barb intended to fester mistrust....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.