Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 07, 2010 06:08PM

And rightly so. I have had personal experience of Brian wanting to get credentials of new posters, and demanding to know who they are and what their business is. I have seen him do this many times. So maybe he has left the forum, but that doesn't mean he has left using the PM system to try to find out who people are....

That is what I was referring to.

Has he not tried to find out who you are?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 07, 2010 06:11PM

Blackhat
I just wonder how, as a newcomer, you are able to make a statement like this?

The moderator has recently made it clear that such behaviour will not be tolerated.

Date: December 07, 2010 06:16PM

Blackhat
Has he not tried to find out who you are?

I'm not aware of Brian ever asking me who i am on this thread. Perhaps you will be able to find an example but i'm certainly not aware of one.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 06:21PM by Apollo.

Date: December 07, 2010 06:22PM

Well, Apollo, if Brian has never asked you who you are, then I can only assume that he already knows who you are, given previous history.....

Date: December 07, 2010 06:24PM

I'd rather not discuss Brian when he's not here to defend himself thank you very much. Let's concentrate on the cult.

Date: December 07, 2010 06:28PM

But this thread is about the Jesus Christians, and I can only hope that those who have left the Jesus Christians have the fortitude to make new lives for themselves.

Not all will need support groups. Most of them will no doubt have family and friends to whom they can return following their experience with Dave McKay. They will be the wiser, and hopefully their spirits will not be broken.

Some of them will want to remain loyal to Dave in spirit if not in action, and will work out how they can go on with their lives and accommodate what they have been through.

There may be some who are cast adrift, not quite knowing how to handle what has happened.

There are cult de-briefing references on this forum where they can get help, or maybe it is from a local group that they know in their own area. Everyone will react differently.

I wish them all peace and a new life with true meaning, and lots of love from those from whom they may have estranged themselves.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 07, 2010 06:58PM

those are nice thoughts black hat.

apolo you have really steped up since zeusor left.its like he's still here in a way and you are carrying on his torch so to speak. its like he never left and all the work he did will live on throuh you apollo,hopefylly you can keep the visual updates going to i saw you bump them up just like zeusor used to do. he was so dedicated to the cause of making sure no others got railroded into the group.i think its too bad he left but someone called norman was hazzling at him. to bad because he has loads of data. i didnt always get what he meant and he did pm me wanting answr but we made friends in the end i think. maybe he will come back.

the jesus christin foram has been reduced to just dave and little rose telling each other how bad rebels are and how good they are and what they are going to do to rebels.what i hope is that some jesus christins that have left do come here and can find out some stuff that i bet was hid from them,also if they wanted they could talk about how they feel, i bet they will need a lot of time to adjust to the things they will be exposed to now.

black hats words of encourgaement to them are right on. in wanting the cult to disband we need to remember the souls who have been damaged.

Date: December 07, 2010 07:34PM

Rest assured any ex members joining this forum will be treated with a great deal of compassion and respect.

Date: December 07, 2010 07:45PM

So you say this on behalf of yourself, a guy in Scotland who just stumbled on the Jesus Christians and began counting the number of visits ex-members made to the JC Forum, or of all posters here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 07:49PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 07, 2010 07:49PM

Anita Foster 07/12/2010 10:39

Dave (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
''Dave has been going through old posts from the Rick Ross site, and he came up with something that Anita Walker (Blackhat) wrote back in May of this year.

Cherry made her choice many years ago, at the urgings of her young children, to stay with Dave McKay.

Her choice has destroyed her life. She has lost contact, because of her husband, with all her children but one. She has no choice now, as an older and physically dependent woman, but to concentrate on the one remaining child she has with her. Some mothers in this situation would maintain a covert relationship with their children, but because of Cherry's strict moral code, she cannot lie or do anything dishonest.

All she can do is try to steer the cult in as best direction she can, given that she is married to a semi-retired narcissistic Cult Leader. Even when she tries to join in with the Forum, her husband comes in and corrects her.

But she has no choice. She made this decision under duress many years ago, and that was because of a decision she made with complete free will over 40
years ago. She didn't know she was looking at a rattlesnake....

I have several times asked Anita to stay out of my life, and that is how I feel about this too.
Anita says that I made a choice to stay with Dave "at the urgings of my young children". Children are an important part of any family, including mine, but my choice to marry and to stay with Dave was mine and mine alone. I am not a victim to be pitied, so please get off that track. My choice to be with Dave has brought many blessings and peace and contentment despite the choices my other three children have made to separate. That was their choice and they have the right to make it and to live their own dreams. We each are responsible for the choices we make and we live with the consequences of those decisions. NONE of us are victims.

Anita, calling someone a rattlesnake is petty name-calling, beneath the dignity of anyone who wants to come across as a caring person. But calling someone a narcissist is something else again. Not even Rick Ross has the professional qualifications to make such a damning diagnosis, nor any of the other slanderous psychological judgments that have been bantered around. The person most guilty of such accusations is a student of pyschology parading himself as a learned psychologist, something I am sure that his instructors would not be impressed with.

I find it curious that the leaders of all the groups Rick Ross has labeled as cults are accused of having the same psychological condition--narcissism. And this is sometimes based on such silly criteria as how they came across on a TV show.

I do wonder what kind of diagnosis a true professional would give for the people who post on the RR site, given the amount of stalking and intimidation they do, and the excessive amount of threatening and
anti-social behaviour they indulge in.

When one person's freedom infringes on someone else's freedom, it becomes illegal. I have no doubt that the RR forum is engaging in illegal activities and will one day be recognised as such. ''
Dave

JC Member

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 07:55PM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.