Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 07, 2010 05:27PM

Looking at the user list it appears Rob isn't alone..

Fran - Last Visit Date - 29/11/2010 20:20

Joe - Last Visit Date - 21/11/2010 09:20

Jeremy - Last Visit Date - 02/12/2010 19:27

Alf - Last Visit Date - 06/12/2010 09:32

PtolemyGlenn - Last Visit Date - 29/11/2010 08:50

Ulrike - Last Visit Date - 26/11/2010 15:18

As you can see quite a few people have been visiting the forum without posting, why is that? hmmmmmmmmmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 07, 2010 05:35PM

Dearest Blackhat,

Please refrain from creating an issue which isn't there.

All ex JCs members are welcome here and will be treated with the upmost respect. Nobody will be harassed or grilled.

Thank you

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 05:40PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 07, 2010 05:35PM

Dave has posted:

Anita is prepared to cast me in the role of Jesus on the cross (Thank you, Anita, but it's a bit more than I am capable of.) and then to cast herself in the role of the mob that crucified him, demanding that I act in ways that suit her purposes (e.g. by covering up the truth about what Sisi and others have been doing.)

No Dave, I am not casting myself in the role of the mob. I am not demanding that you act in ways that suit MY purposes.

I am pointing out that on the Cross, Jesus himself could have worked out who everyone was who had betrayed him. Jesus could have worked out who Sisi was, who Peter Strong was, who anyone was, and what their purpose was. He could have brought down the vengeance of God his Father upon them.

But he chose not to. That is the point. If you are following the example of Jesus, who as the Son of God had much more information than you could ever hope to have.....

He chose to go ahead without condemning those who had betrayed him. He chose to say "Father, forgive them."

He didn't look to uncovering "the truth about what Sisi and others have been doing".....he graciously allowed the Crucifixion to happen, and suffered greatly, knowing that it would be the blessing to save those who believed in Him.

So my point is, Dave, are you ready to take the ultimate test of being a true follower of Jesus, and forgive those who have betrayed you? Just like you have said in your wealth of teachings?

Date: December 07, 2010 05:38PM

Dearest Blackhat,

Please refrain from creating an issue which isn't there.

All ex JCs members are welcome here and will be treated with the upmost respect. Nobody will be harrassed or grilles.

Thank you

Apollo, as a newcomer you may be unaware that certain posters here have taken it upon themselves to try to verify the credentials of posters here, using the PM facility. My post was addressing them, not yourself.....

Date: December 07, 2010 05:43PM

Apollo,

Wow, you are keeping lists of who is visiting the JC Forum? How much time do you have on your hands? Are you a Savant? Not that your information is not welcome, but I am flabbergasted that you have the time and interest to gather such data. But well done none the less!

Maybe you are an IT expert and have a program to do the work for you?

Date: December 07, 2010 05:48PM

Blackhat
Apollo, as a newcomer you may be unaware that certain posters here have taken it upon themselves to try to verify the credentials of posters here, using the PM facility. My post was addressing them, not yourself.....

Yes i'm perfectly aware of that fact however any grievances you may have should be taken up with the moderator. Your earlier post was not productive to the thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 05:48PM by Apollo.

Date: December 07, 2010 05:55PM

Blackhat
Apollo,

Wow, you are keeping lists of who is visiting the JC Forum? How much time do you have on your hands? Are you a Savant? Not that your information is not welcome, but I am flabbergasted that you have the time and interest to gather such data. But well done none the less!

Maybe you are an IT expert and have a program to do the work for you?

No i'm not keeping lists. It took precisely 5 minutes of my time. All you have to do is visit the main forum page, click on user list at the bottom of the page, in the furthest right column it reads ''last login'', simple really and no you don't need to be an IT expert or have a program to do the work. I hope that helps.

Date: December 07, 2010 05:56PM

I'm surprised that as a newcomer to the thread you speak with such authority.

I have been posting here for years, and yet you tell me what is productive to the thread? Nobody on this thread has ever challenged me like this.

I could ask just exactly who you are to speak to me like this, but given my previous posting, I will refrain.....

Date: December 07, 2010 06:02PM

All you have to do is visit the main forum page, click on user list at the bottom of the page, in the furthest right column it reads ''last login'', simple really and no you don't need to be an IT expert or have a program to do the work. I hope that helps.

Now I never looked at that facility. Well spotted, and thanks for the info. A useful tool, and thank you.

You really are a wiz. But please don't chastise me for my postings, it isn't helpful.....

You said:

All ex JCs members are welcome here and will be treated with the upmost respect. Nobody will be harassed or grilled.

I just wonder how, as a newcomer, you are able to make a statement like this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 06:04PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 07, 2010 06:04PM

Sorry if i came across as being authoritative Blackhat. I just felt your post would most likely scare off any ex JCs members. All be it welcome new members to the forum but i really don't think there was any need to raise the issues you raised. If ex members are considering joining the forum then posts such as your earlier one would most likely make them think twice.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.