Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 04, 2010 05:17PM

Styxxx
Now speaking of errors---look who has been the busy little beaver on Wikipedia.

(cur | prev) 02:19, 13 November 2010 XLinkBot (talk | contribs) (16,037 bytes) (BOT--Reverting link addition(s) by Denise Matteau to revision 396425593 (http://freedom-is-sacred.blogspot.com/)) (undo)

She tried adding her blog link to the Jesus Christians Wikipedia page and look who removed it.

(cur | prev) 08:59, 16 November 2010 DavidMckayJC (talk | contribs) m (16,071 bytes) (→Publications) (undo)
(cur | prev) 08:34, 16 November 2010 DavidMckayJC (talk | contribs) (16,038 bytes) (→Beliefs and teachings) (undo)

Seems McKay doesn't like being linked up with her as much as she dreams he does. See there, old rose, McKay has used you and will throw you in the garbage heap when he's done since he can't *edit* you so you can expect to be deleted entirely soon. (NO-nutsy- don't read some murder plot into this word delete-I mean he will drop you and delete you as a *friend*)

Oh the drama unfolds..

It seems their friendship isn't quite as strong as littethorn would like to believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: December 04, 2010 05:41PM

Good posting zeuszor when you said NO ONE wants to reconcile with McKay. He must think everyone is as fickle as he is. Nope.

No one is impressed with your child like attempts to start a schoolyard fight, McKay and no one is running over to join your sad forum to have a "discussion" with you. Duhhhh....did you think anyone here is as stupid or as hard up for company as little rose is? Nope. Just you and her. Alone.( Foul image there *gaaaag*)
I see a Texas style greased pig wrestle coming soon. Get oiled up McKay....she's coming for you and you are allllllllll aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee without Casey to protect you...........and she's a bruiser.

Toodleloooooo and have fun!

A Swan Song For McKay

I Think Youre Alone Now

Cult leader behave!
That's what we say when we're together
And watch how you play
We don't understand
Youre lyin' just as fast as you can
Holdin' onto nobody's hand
Tryin' to get your forum active at night
And then DS puts her tubby arms around you
And you both tumble to the ground
And then you say

I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now
Her ranting and her cursing is only sound

Even little rosie will run away,
You gotta hide what youre doin'
'Cause what would people say
If they ever knew the evil that you do
Lying just as fast as you can
Gettin' busy typing with one hand
Tryin' to get some action tonight
And then you put your arms around yourself
And you tumble to the ground
And then you wail

I think I'm alone now (all on my own now)
There doesn't seem to be any cult around
I think I'm alone now (alone now help me rosie-rose come back)
The crying of your cold lonely heart is the only sound
I think youre alone now (alone now forever)

There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now (members jumped ship now)
Youre lazy ass hittin' the ground is a happy sound

I think youre alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone to kick around
I think youre alone now
Your forum has been thown in to the garbage mound
Imaginary friends have even put you down
You got no one to grieve on and no one to hound
What's wrong Mr. McKay you seem kinda tightly wound
Do you know your eternal soul is hell ward bound?
Better ask the Lord to turn your sinful life around.

[www.youtube.com]

Apologies to Tommy James and The Shondells-Girls Aloud does it better anyway but I tried to find some old man music for McKay. The flip side of the 45 is called GONE GONE GONE!!!! *LAUGH*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 05:43PM by Styxxx.

Date: December 04, 2010 05:50PM

Well i've seen some cringeworthy music videos in my time but Alf's ''This is Freedom'' has to take the biscuit! LOL

Date: December 04, 2010 06:47PM

I was afraid when I saw Alf doing whatever that was....it wasn't break dancing? More like broke dancing.

GROAN! I hope Alf never quits his day job....oh ya....he has. We are told. By unreliable sources. By known liars.

What a display that video is. Alf need not have ever worried anyone was going to try to slip a quid in his knickers-it's safe to mention this now being they have all left....otherwise Mr MoneyLover McKay would have had Alf shaking his "money maker" for donations...that old COG training would come back to McKay if he thought he could earn a few bob off someone else's labour, no matter how demeaning to the person.

Date: December 04, 2010 07:33PM

These people seemed quite willing to humiliate themselves all in the hope of impressing a demanding cult leader, very very sad.

Does anyone know if Alf has been able to hold onto his kidney's or is he another victim of McKay's propaganda?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 07:33PM by Apollo.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 04, 2010 08:03PM

James Alfred (also known as Monty, also known as Alf) MONTAGU is aged approximately 35.

He was working as an account executive at a London marketing company in 1999.

He was handed a Jesus Christians publication, Armageddon for Beginners in Sydney, Australia in July 2000.

Eighteen months later he got back in touch with the Jesus Christians while in England, and joined.

He is a kidney donor, though I do not know the details of where and when.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 08:05PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 04, 2010 08:15PM

There was never any "court order" to write anything.

I was basically extorted into making that post (and I have been extorted into making another) and went along with it in order to make the matter go away more quickly.

I have never been served a court order nor any official legal mandates at all.

So you know what?

I am tired of being extorted and being dictated to about what I am and am not allowed to say here, so that's it.

I will make no further posts about the JCs via this public message board.

If any individuals want any specific information on the JCs, then write me. I'll continue to distribute the data, but privately, not publicly.

My days of RR forum drama-queen soap opera bullshit are OVER.

To "Nomen Nescio": fuck you very much.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 08:42PM by zeuszor.

Date: December 05, 2010 11:56AM

~Poor McKay-

Blackhat said The Quakers knew the truth, and I believe they took these accusations into account when they dis-membembered Dave.

I guess his cult members found out the truth and they defected on him....dismembered and defecations.....all in such a short time period. That must hurt someone with such an ego.

It's enough to make anyone lose all self confidence and want to talk to only to himself.

[www.youtube.com]

Hey, calling all imaginary friends
Today, don't want no-one
To tell me how it ends
Took lying and abusing for granted
And now I don't know how to breathe
Something that you planted
Just won't get up and leave
Big Red Rosies's bug eyes
Stare from a video
Asking me just what kind
Of fight I've got in me
I harbored great ambition
It turn out I sucked
I already had so many leave me
Why'd I have to cheat?
I'm bewildered
And writing myself notes
That say if you fake memberships
Then no-one knows

Convince yourself
And then you've got it made
There'll be no black of night
There'll just be turned-out lights
It's a long story lie to you later
Now the grievences are over
And the gormless one's alone
Got so many back-burners
That keep on
You laughed out loud
About someone who
Couldn't get their shit together
I laughed along, ha ha
I wish I'd been a better svenjolly man
Hey, calling all imaginary friends
Hello? Big Red Rosie? Still my friend?
Got a sister?
Got a mister?
How bout your mother?
Or some other?
Bring me potentials..someone...pleasssssssssse?
Hey Brother can you spare a cult for me?

Date: December 05, 2010 12:20PM

Dear Styxxx,

I AM impressed with that "tidbit" from Wikipedia....so Denise was only to be "toyed" with briefly and then discarded? Well that's a familiar pattern...

....so much for my "Infidelity" theory....(although I still thinks that the TYPE of issue, which WOULD divide them, not "cash" shortfalls"...)

Can you recall the "loss"(read "escape") of Jayme and Jeremy..which I forgot to celebrate with the usual angelic number, as the heavens welcome them back [www.youtube.com]

The cruise of course would have given their parents "unfettered" access to them.....wonder if that had some influence on them.... I bet you that it's something that McKay agonizes over too.......Ha!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2010 12:26PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 05, 2010 02:28PM

Ya Malcolm!!!! I forgot about thinking of the potential impact of that damn cruise. Parents and others would have had some chances to talk in privacy I assume although I imagine many members would have been very nervous about getting caught talking too freely. I am also sure the ever meddling McKay would have had a glass to the wall and his eyeball in every keyhole. Very well thought of there, Malcolm. Yes I can see that happening. It's a shame we don't know who all attended that cruise but that would be a well guarded secret I am sure. I mean if we knew that, we could put a lot more together.

I'm just glad that McKay is stewing in his own juices, fantasizing that there is some huge fracas on the forums when in reality everything seems just fine among people. Everyone has off moments but I think we all respect each others feelings and the forum is conducted in a way McKay can't understand. It's not a dictatorship and no one has the monopoly on opinions. It's cool to see people share their ideas which can spark good comments from others.

McKay's way of operating his new forum will ensure that he won't get much new membership and those he does hook will leave when they see that he must be so controlling that he only lets select posts go up. I appreciate that moderators must manage trolls and so on but I think as a rule most well run forums allow most posts to go up as long as they abide by guidelines. Diversity is so important on a good active forum. With only Denise and Dave on the DJM forum, it's going to be agonizing to even read, never mind JOIN. LOL at some of the new member names......all those poor new members and not one single one has had a post go up yet! lololololol. pfffffttttttttttt! BOGUS! The last few days he's so wanted to stir up some bust ups among people but I'm glad no one bites. Let him be lonely or worse----stuck with his fan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.