Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 06, 2010 11:37AM

bigpiogweed:

Please stay on topic.

I don't consider "little rose" credible or of any concern.

Rick Ross

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 06, 2010 01:52PM

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for trying to keep the forum on track, but I wonder if you have read what Dave has posted today:

Denise Matteau 05/12/2010 23:13

Wow! I finally got around to watching Denise's video about the Rick Ross Stalkers. So far I had only heard what people like Susan Smith Summers were saying about it, and so I imagined that it was pretty over the top. Obviously, when someone is speaking off the cuff as Denise does in her videos (and when they are angry, as she is in this one) sometimes a word or two will slip out which should not have been said. But I was absolutely amazed at how powerful Denise was in what she said and how spot on she was.

I highly recommend that people take a few minutes to watch the video that Denise put together, to see what it really is that has them all so upset. No lies. No slander. No profanities. No craziness at all. Just hard hitting facts. Please do watch it.

www.youtube.com/user/DeniseMatteau#p/u/13/hxNllXcgY_g

Given that Dave is giving (almost) blanket support for her, I wonder if you still see her as irrelevant to this thread? Just a thought......

A parallel could be if he were, for example, giving blanket support for another group on this web site listed as a Cult, Falun Dafa for example, then an examination of what he is supporting would not be off topic?

Date: December 06, 2010 02:26PM

Since Dave got the JC Forum to himself, I have asked Dave to tell us about his message about following Jesus.

All he has done since having sole control of the JC Forum is to try to discredit or disprove his detractors. He has gone after Brian, Sisi and Rick Ross Forum in general.

Now, to my mind, he is kind of like Jesus on the Cross right now, with everyone leaving him and him being dethroned. He has many teachings about martrydom for "The Cause", that is, to follow Jesus and what he said, and how people should follow Jesus teachings and example to the letter (and haven't we read the letter interpretation he has given!)

So what did Jesus say while on the Cross? He said "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

If you were to re-interpret Dave's recent postings, you could relate them to Jesus on the Cross saying "I have a letter from Pontius Pilate which disproves he washed his hands"....or "Barabbas has been shown to be suffering from a mental illness".....or "I am going to sue Herod for everything he has written to the Romans about me, and I have copies of those dispatches".

Dave, you are hardly being an example of people who follow Jesus, not by a long shot. Your postings show that you have been a sham about following Jesus all along......

If you really were a follower of Jesus, you would come clean and utter the words "It is finished......"!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 02:28PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 06, 2010 03:45PM

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') following Jesus? You must be joking!

Dave McKay is a callous, unforgiving, gossiping, bullying, lying, narcissistic, evil (ex) cult leader.

Dave McKay has absolutely no Christian values.

Dave McKay has never followed Jesus in his life.

Dave McKay and his (ex) followers have always followed Dave McKay.

Dave McKay is/was the only god in the JCs.

Date: December 06, 2010 04:11PM

Well, he has said that he was following what Jesus said about give up all you have and follow me. Kind of like a first principle.....

I look forward to reading how that applies to his new situation. I can imagine a posting like this from Dave:

Cherry and I have decided to continue in the way we have taught for so many years, and have decided to give away what little we have in order to follow Jesus in the true sense.

We will live in a clapped out van, and will spend our days trying to distribute a backlog of DVD's and published material on the streets, and will try to meet the measures required.

JUST AS WE ASKED OUR FOLLOWERS TO DO!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 04:12PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 06, 2010 04:25PM

'JUST AS WE ASKED OUR FOLLOWERS TO DO!'

That of course is the big giveaway, the clue.

Once you get enough confidence in your own ability to think straight it is so obvious that a person who doesn't practise for himself what he preaches to others as a way to live---- is just another fraud, 'do as I say and not as I do.'

Posted by: falling_leaves ()
Date: December 06, 2010 05:29PM

I didn't think Alf's video was so bad. It's not the kind of video I would choose to be in cause it does look a bit gumby, but I thought he looked happy. I think that is an important part of life, though there doesn't seem to be much of it around these days.

Date: December 06, 2010 07:19PM

Dear Blackhat,

Yes...I certainly saw it....the audacity of the dishonesty is truely McKay...he deliberately "disconnects" Denise from the Wikipedia site, while at the same time (on a forum where he can prevent this information from being publicly distributed)....he hypocritically "champions" the woman...naturally enough, telling himself that he is "justified" in doing so, given that he is only seeking the "Kingdom of David"....(whoops! of course we meant "God", there didn't we!).....still no sign of Cherry yet, stooping, cowed and snivelling at his every step?.........(perhaps the "infidelity" theory needs to be revisited?)

.....the sheer self centered lunacy of this man!!

Date: December 06, 2010 08:35PM

Consort, Consort! wherefore art thou Consort?

Date: December 06, 2010 09:00PM

Mal until we hear from ''Consort'' the infidelity theory must be left wide open. Old sweetie wife McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') claims the forum has been left in the capable hands of both Dave himself and ''Consort'' although if that was the case then you'd expect ''Consort'' to at least log on and have a look or even post on the forum. As it currently stands ''Consort'' last visited the JCs forum on 28/10/2010 06:55. So as you can see it's now over a month since we heard from ''Consort''.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.