Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: December 04, 2010 01:19PM

Good post Malcolm. Good sound reasoning. I'm not sold on his disbanding either. McKay seems to enjoy playing crazy games and trying to create mystery. What a twisted mind. Now, he's made such a mess of the forum by playing with it and changing people's subject titles and screwing with their posts; who would ever trust anything writen on that forum now when you know McKay has no problem with playing with people's words to suit his own demented thought process.

McKay would love to cause some big collapse among posters here so that he can claim victory and feel so clever. I think he's still smarting over the whole Peter Strong thing where he made such a fool of himself in front of his members and all the forum users including Mrs Johnson. He was also fooled by someone called Simon JM I believe. He blamed someone falsely for being that Simon and even when the person who was Simon told him, he couldn't let loose the idea it was someone else. He and that little rose are a right sad duo. They lie so much they expect others do too.

I am still seeing there are a number of people signed into his forum so what would they be looking at? I agree best to assume there is still a cult until someone believable says otherwise. That little rose is just the sort that would love to spread a lie and she and McKay might have cooked this up as they sure do think alike. A person would hope that some of the other members would refuse to go along with it but then again since McKay controls the forum now 100% it's not like any complaints like them could get out.

I don't understand how he will be able to hold his head up which ever case is true. Either he's been tossed aside or he's a mindfreak of a liar. Neither is going to get him any fresh recruits. He's been disgraced. AGAIN.

I have a question about his time in the Quackers. What was the reason they voted him out? Did he do something very wrong or is it just his nasty personality and people there couldn't abide him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 04, 2010 01:29PM

Hmmm.....seems you have struck a little "nerve" here Brian!

(...this being where McKay has secretly "parked" his cult for the time being, hence being sensitive about discussion of the topic?)

Does the Kenyan Government has an office of records with Deeds of Title? It should be a simple matter to verify who "owns" the Kenyan property.....

David going to the pains that he has, to remind you of your purported "inaccuracies" of course, informing us that he fears those who "reveal" facts....

....the Kevin "taunt" being another attempted wedge of discord, from McKay....(It IS difficult to "wedge" apart the relationship of those who do not so much as even communicate, however Satan probably looked down at McKay, kissing his feet and smiled at him anyway, for at least trying.....)

(..nice of David to endorse me, though, I thought!)

Takatifu Gardens 04/12/2010 02:35

Brian wrote:

I have no actual physical address nor a telephone number for Takatifu Gardens, just that URL and that they are on a farm in Bungoma.

Takatifu Gardens sits on seven acres of land. Buildings on the land form part of the cult’s assets.

It is believed that the land is vested in the names of the cult’s oldest members.

It has further been reported that a Quaker woman gave them a loan to help purchase the property in Kenya.

That's about all I know of the place.

Obviously, Brian, I would not want to do anything to assist you in your nefarious schemes, but I cannot resist letting you know that not one (That's right, NOT ONE!) of the statements made above is correct.

On the whole, I commend you for all of the work you have done in an effort to work out things like what size shoe I wear or how often I brush my teeth, but when it comes to the important facts, Brian, you really do miss the mark. And possibly some of it is because of your own inability to work in harmony with anyone else.

Your stubborn conviction that you are the saviour of the world (at least from me) makes you unable to accept that anyone knows more about anything than you yourself.

Remember when you said that you know more about the Jesus Christians than the Jesus Christians do? I'm afraid that kind of exaggeration has to be limited to knowing things like my father's social security number (something I don't even know). But the important stuff (like whether or not I really am worse than a mass murderer or a serial rapist) still seems to get lost inside your very confused head.

Hint: Try listening to Kevin once in a while. He and I don't agree on a lot of things (and he distorts the truth at times), but he knows a hundred times more than you do about what REALLY goes on inside the Jesus Christians.

Dave

JC (SOLE) Member

Principles: 0

P.S.

Hint: Try listening to Malcolm once in a while. He and I don't agree on a lot of things(and he declares the truth at times) but he knows a hundred times more than you do about what REALLY goes on inside the Jesus Christians.

[jesus-teachings.com]

Date: December 04, 2010 01:47PM

I have a question about his time in the Quackers. What was the reason they voted him out? Did he do something very wrong or is it just his nasty personality and people there couldn't abide him?

- Styxx

A number of people stood up, in meeting after meeting,

and asserted we are Quakers...not Quacks..and his cause was lost!

(Among other things, I think you will find that a certain "K" very bravely took it upon himself to make it directly known to a number of senior members of the Quakers in Sydney that there were being used to lend "legitimacy" to someone sorely lacking in any.......luckily McKay has now seen fit to endorse "K" as someone who has knowledgeable insight into the JesusChristians, this of course further bolstering, the truth of the matters he exposed at the time.....)

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 04, 2010 02:14PM

Malcolm has already pointed out your typo, so I won't talk about ducks!

Dave had a section of the Quakers in Sydney all entranced, and a woman gave him a loan to set up Takatifu Gardens, from what I understand..

Please be mindful that there used to be a Quaker Forum, which was closed down after Dave took it over with posting obsessively on every thread. Also there was a Quaker Thread on the JC Forum, which Dave deleted as the Johnson case approached. It had many accusations on it.

Dave insinuated himself into the Sydney Quakers, and made a good shot of it for a time. My understanding is that he had his eye on the prime real estate temporary residential facilities the Quakers own in central Sydney, and thought he could use them to bring those he had chosen from India to stay there. Those who would work non-stop on the streets...this is only my understanding, and is not substantiated....but I relay that to you as how it was given to me.

Then, inevitably, some questions began to be asked about the Jesus Christians, culminating with the ABC report on Ashwyn's first attempt at kidney donation. I suspect every Quaker in Australia watched that program (they are an ABC loving lot, you know).

Then Dave sent out a mass email to everyone on the Quaker mailing list, asking them to support him or set out their issues with him. The whipping trial was by now on Fox internet, and when the Quakers saw it, it was probably the last straw. They probably realised that they had been taken for a ride, and in their best Quakerly way tried to distance themselves from his physical violence, which is against first Quaker principles.

Finally at a yearly meeting the following year, Dave had his Quaker membership revoked. I'm not sure which term they used.

I know that the whole episode caused great soul-searching among the Australian Quakers, and caused much grief.

But the bottom line was, from my understanding, that this inclusive group could not include a person who promulgated physical whipping.

This is not an official version, as I am not even a Quaker member, but it is as I recall, for your info.....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 04, 2010 02:52PM

zeuszor
Apollo
Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
''I've been going through some old RR posts, and I have to give Brian his due (and a few others, like Anita) with regard to their correct guesses re Al and Glenn and the antics they have played on both sides over the past couple of years.

What intrigues me, however, is the loyalty that RR seems to have toward them at the moment. He rarely ever rebukes Brian, but he did recently stick up for Al in opposition to Brian. There has been talk of Al trying to barter information, so perhaps he is feeding RR enough trivial facts mixed with misinformation to make Rick think it is worth upsetting Brian over it.

The other big mystery is that long post Brian made (all in caps) where he confessed to having accused Sisi of posing in the nude, being a lesbian, having an affair with her priest, etc. etc. Does that mean that Brian has been playing the same tricks as these guys all along?

I think both sides see the chances of us reconciling as being close to nil, but certainly tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee are not helping anyone, even though they do know how to play both sides when they want to. If Bigpigweed and Styxxx have sucked RR in, then he's more desperate for lies than I would have thought.''

Reconciling.. is this guy for real? LOL

Al and Glenn have absolutely nothing to do with it, you've brought everything on yourself.

Nobody has ever been interested in 'reconciling' with a such a callous individual.

You can't reason with a man who is incapable of showing any kind of compassion.

We're here to raise awareness against a very dangerous man and his cult.

I never made a post in all caps in which I was admitting to anything. I made a post in all caps in which I stated that I knew nothing of any of that. If anybody can find a post in which I am admitting to such crap, then please show it to me.

Well it appears old sweetie wife McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') has in actual fact been lying. McKay's recent post on this matter back's up Brian's defence.

Now you may say.. ''Dave McKay lying, surely not?''.. ''Dave McKay wouldn't lie in an attempt to deflect and cause division over here, would he?''....

MASSIVE FAIL DAVE ;-).

Next..

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 02:56PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 04, 2010 03:04PM

Ousted from his position in the Quakers.. Ousted from his leadership role in the JCs.. Ousted from his backbencher role in the JCs..

Oh dear, it really hasn't been a good few years for old Davey boy.. hehehehe SMILE DAVE :-)

Date: December 04, 2010 03:37PM

Smile Dave.

Everybody thinks you are a fraud, and your members have deserted you. They won't even post on the web site they gave to you as your share of no money.

While all you do is post responses to things here, you are not addressing your main agenda. Which is give up all you have for Jesus, and don't have or use money. Go on Dave, tell us!

Go on and tell us about no money, don't just react to postings here. I want to hear what you have to say about no money.....go on!

Give up all your money for Jesus! That is what he preached, didn't you say?

I look forward to your next money-burning publicity stunt. I doubt you can afford it.......

Date: December 04, 2010 03:58PM

Thanks Kevin, on the XJC site, for reminding me about the other reason the Quakers gently tossed Dave aside, in their best Quakerly way....

Dave became obsessed that a poster here, Private Eyes, was a Quaker member from QLD, a mild mannered and gentle electrician who had been affected by cult influences before in his life.

No matter of denial, evidence or plain reason could persuade Dave to stop posting about this man on his site.

The Quakers knew the truth, and I believe they took these accusations into account when they dis-membembered Dave.

Date: December 04, 2010 04:40PM

Ugh. Sorry about the typo. Quakers.<----my red face!

McKwacker<-----now there is a super new name for a one manned useless cult that makes worthless noise. Send my fee in your dirty money, McKay-Oh I forgot. You don't pay people what you owe them, do you? You don't share well either-reflecting on your shameful selfishness on your ill gotten luxury cruise and the stinking scene you caused on your forum over a few free drinks. No wonder your members threw you over (IF THEY DID) after all they wanted to share the drinks and you, like a pig, wanted to guzzle them in secret.

Now speaking of errors---look who has been the busy little beaver on Wikipedia.

(cur | prev) 02:19, 13 November 2010 XLinkBot (talk | contribs) (16,037 bytes) (BOT--Reverting link addition(s) by Denise Matteau to revision 396425593 (http://freedom-is-sacred.blogspot.com/)) (undo)

She tried adding her blog link to the Jesus Christians Wikipedia page and look who removed it.

(cur | prev) 08:59, 16 November 2010 DavidMckayJC (talk | contribs) m (16,071 bytes) (&#8594;Publications) (undo)
(cur | prev) 08:34, 16 November 2010 DavidMckayJC (talk | contribs) (16,038 bytes) (&#8594;Beliefs and teachings) (undo)

Seems McKay doesn't like being linked up with her as much as she dreams he does. See there, old rose, McKay has used you and will throw you in the garbage heap when he's done since he can't *edit* you so you can expect to be deleted entirely soon. (NO-nutsy- don't read some murder plot into this word delete-I mean he will drop you and delete you as a *friend*)

Date: December 04, 2010 04:54PM

Thank you everyone for the good information.

What an outcast McKay is then and now. From what I know of the Quakers they are genuine and sincere people who are gentle, kind and forgiving. Shows what a lost cause McKay is at this point, if he can't get along with Quakers. They showed him.

It's lame how McKay is trying to wind up people against each other on here. He assumes because he's a social pariah that everyone else is always bickering and exploding in rages. I believe adults can disagree without making a video filled with obscenities and calling for the assassination of an enemy. Only outpatients behave like that.

I've got a few ideas someone might find useful in tracking down this *garden* business so at least there is confirmation since we know certain losers lie as easily as they breath. If anyone is interested in doing some online or telephone research, pm me. We might as well learn all we can and pass it along so that McKay's members/former members are aware of his sweetie wife gossiping. Gotta love that term for McKay---our sweetie wife.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.