Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:51PM

I'm quite confused after Dave's recent post..

Why is the thread titled '''Anita Foster''?

It also appears that ''Consort'' is posting under Dave's name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 07, 2010 07:53PM

Blackhat
So you say this on behalf of yourself, a guy in Scotland who just stumbled on the Jesus Christians and began counting the number of visits ex-members made to the JC Forum, or of all posters here?

I haven't counted anything, it's called copy and paste. It's amazing what we can do nowadays isn't it. :-)

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 07, 2010 08:02PM

Thanks Apollo, I have just read this too. This is hilarious.

Firstly, the title of the thread is Anita Foster, as you have conveniently documented. Anita Foster was a fabrication of Dave, and has nothing to do with me. He made up this character to try to generate publicity, and failed. Anita Foster is no more real than Santa Claus.

Secondly, the post purports to be from Dave, and yet it is Cherry's voice speaking. So who is this posting from?

Thirdly, we have this statement from Cherry, I presume:

"We each are responsible for the choices we make and we live with the consequences of those decisions. NONE of us are victims."

Thanks for that, Cherry, but it's not written in your name. It's written in Dave's name. At least if that is really the case, you could tell us under your own name?

Date: December 07, 2010 08:09PM

Blackhat
Firstly, the title of the thread is Anita Foster, as you have conveniently documented. Anita Foster was a fabrication of Dave, and has nothing to do with me. He made up this character to try to generate publicity, and failed. Anita Foster is no more real than Santa Claus.

So it's safe to say Dave/''Consort'' has made a schoolboy error? LOL

Date: December 07, 2010 08:13PM

The thread has now been changed..

Anita Walker 07/12/2010 10:39

Dave (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
''That's what comes of making posts while watching TV. Cherry asked me to put up her post for her while I was online, and so I did it without signing out and opening up her account.

She's gone to bed now, but I will just copy it over to her account. ''

You really are an old fool Dave! pmslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Date: December 07, 2010 08:14PM

Schoolboy error? No, I believe he has lost the plot!

First he posts Cherry's thoughts under the title Anita Foster, his Freudian error, now he has posted her missive three times.

No, he has lost the plot!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 08:17PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 07, 2010 08:16PM

Blackhat
Schoolboy error? No, I believe he has lost the plot!

Given his recent postings it would certainly seem that way Blackhat.

Blackhat
First he posts Cherry's thoughts under the title Anita Foster, his Freudian error, now he has posted her missive three times.

No, he has lost the plot!

''Consort'' speaks!!!!

Yes it now appears ''Consort'' has made a post which is identical to Dave's previous one, and they say Dave doesn't control ''Consort''? LOL

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 08:24PM by Apollo.

Posted by: falling_leaves ()
Date: December 07, 2010 08:18PM

hello agin.

yeah I guess my name isn't really al that secret, is it? I didn't suspect anyone would guess it that quickly though I felt it was the right name to use for me. it's been a very frustrating month for a lot of people and I don't tink I've handled it very well for myself though I am moving on. I hope you don't mind if I don't want to go into any more than that,ok? Thans for the consideration anita and apollo.

Also, thanks to rick for posting my posts. I think I've only ever been here like two times before cause I didn't like all the fighting and stuff but I've been thinking about it a bit more recently.

however I'm still confused about some things so I hope you won't mind if Im a bit slow at catching up. I can see that there has been some discussions abou tsending pm's and I didn't even know there was pms. Guess I'm still used to the jc forum where there was not pms. anyway, after reading here I checked the pm box and there was a pm from blackhat not to trust brian or apollo which is really confusing. I think I can understand the thing about brian cause I've heard a lot about him being really angry and crazy and stuff but I thought apollo was meant to be someone who was fairly reasonable. I hope I'm not judging anyone too harshly here cause I don't even know you guys except from what I've heard.

I thought people were saying not to send pms at all so I don't know if I'm even saying the right things here. Did I miss something? Is it okay to send and respnd to pms?

Date: December 07, 2010 08:22PM

For a fabrication of your own mind to take the place of reality is a real sign of losing the plot....hahahaha

Date: December 07, 2010 08:26PM

It's hilarious how this liar just ties himself up in knots time and time again! LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.