Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 11, 2011 03:53AM

Mal i'd agree even Mr O'Reilly would be a huge improvement from the slavery of Dave McKay however I still see him as a very bad influence especially upon a 16 year old lad. History suggests that Mr O'Reilly has successfully encouraged his fellow ''activists'' to break the law on numerous occasions, and these people now have a criminal record and considerable jailtime to show for it. A lot of tax payers money has been wasted on Mr O'Reilly. It's just very sad to see the Gianstefani's take their son from one unhealthy community to another. Dan deserves better.

I'd be surprised if the Gianstefani's aren't already British citizens. They've been here since the Bobby Kelly kidnapping which was over 10 years ago so they must have applied for citizenship.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 11, 2011 04:28AM

They are of 'no fixed abode' so it is entirely possible that they have flown under the radar all this time.

Date: March 11, 2011 04:45AM

I think this is certainly something we need to look into. If there's any chance we can see these spongers deported then i'm all for it.

Date: March 11, 2011 04:58AM

The old tuna lady has now been campaigning for over three months. In which time she's managed to raise a measly $85!!!! PMSL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 04:59AM by Apollo.

Date: March 11, 2011 05:03AM

The only comment she's ever had has been from Davejc, thanking her for the scurrilous video about his son and his artwork that she posted.

Date: March 11, 2011 05:05AM

I wonder who posts on that forum of her's?

Has it possibly become the new meeting point for the JCs?

I think it may be time for me to go undercover....

Date: March 11, 2011 05:17AM

Actually, the fact that they are flying under the radar could go some way to explaining their paranoia about the 'Mark of the Beast'---some form of ID that has to be produced to allow access to services and amenities like the NHS, dental care etc.

I'm not a great fan of it myself--to easy to be misused by the wrong authority--but it has been mooted here as a means to close some of the system loopholes that allow spongers to so easily exploit our generous system. It would put an end to the illegals and non-taxpayers gaining access to benefits that they do not contribute to---the Gianstefani's free-ride would end, and Davejc's business plan, which relies on unpaid and unregistered workers, would collapse.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:19AM by Stoic.

Date: March 12, 2011 05:03AM

Sisi you have mail!!!! :-)

Date: March 12, 2011 04:25PM

Dear Blackhat,

May I ask you to post again, the "internal teaching" that McKay distributed to his "flock" where he claims to have been in the COG's for a "few months" (graduated dishonesty....to the secular media, he is, of course, on record as having stated "three weeks".....His lies tailored to the "audience"....!)

McKay's predicable response (the self absorbed reaction of the insane) will be to deliberately ignore any discussion of the facts (e.g. the article recently posted by Stoic and the publications in the Barrier Times on behalf of the COG's, YEARS later, that McKay organized and even boasted of, to me in 1981) and instead attempt to stifle the issue itself with the volume of "projection" he generate....(His critics lie, McKay doesn't (unless he is lying for a "good reason"..) [www.jesus-teachings.com]

The few remaining members of his cult are so "invested" in the cult now, that even where you are able to indisputedly, point out to them, that McKay has simply fabricated a personal history, that assisted him, ensnare them in the first place....they will refuse to countenance the fact in public....

(....but subconsciously, it WILL take a "toll"......!)

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:18AM

The religious apologist organization CESNUR is holding its 2011 conference in Taipei in the summer.

Presiding and Introducing: Eileen BARKER New New Religions in North America: The Swaminarayan Family of Religions J. Gordon MELTON (ISAR, Santa Barbara) From Quackers to Kidneys: The New-new Faith of the Jesus Christians Chris HARTNEY (University of Sydney) From Quackers to Kidneys: The New-new Faith of the Jesus Christians - Chris HARTNEY (University of Sydney)

The program for the conference is at:

[www.cesnur.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.