Current Page: 5 of 13
Re: Theohumanity, aka Daniel Stacy Barron
Posted by: nagesha ()
Date: October 08, 2008 01:58AM

Here is an email that I received from Daniel when I was considering leaving the intern class. If it is ok with the moderator, I may also share some emails that I received from my facilitator, and others in the inner circle, when I decided to leave. This gives quite an eyeful of what emotional body enlightenment (as practiced in EBE) actually looks like when push comes to shove. Here it is:

Rob:

You may be able to fool everyone else, but you can't fool me.

You wanting to 'take a break' from EBE is just another cover for your
denial of how much of a mommy's-boy you are. Like Lela, that at this
late stage you do not get how relationships with mommys and daddys are
medications, means like Lela, you have never understood or felt EBE.

Please know that by doing this you will never be allowed ever again
under any circumstance to be part of EBE facilitation in this lifetime,
no matter how much you think you have grown up later. My holding that
open for a soul as big as yours would be used by your cowardly
mommas-boy Sentinel as juice to keep you in denial.

Your cowardice and factor of denial means you need to go back to Lela
and John and Gangaji, as transcendence of your humanity is the best you
can do this life, as weak as you are. Those of you who have tasted the
truth about what we are all here to do and consciously turn their back
on it have a real surprise waiting for them when they pass this life: i
would not want to be you or Lela when you wake up to what you have
consciously betrayed in yourself in those moments.

It hurts so much to see someone with King in him thoroughly turn his
back on his own emotional maturity and choose to embrace cowardice.
Like Lela, my heart will hurt over you for many years to come. You two
can commiserate how screwed up Daniel is, and never get how much my
tough love MEANS i see your bigness and will not support your choice to
be smaller, and that no teacher will EVER love you that much again, as
disconnected as all of them are.

Do not write back to me, ever: any email will be deleted without being
read. i wash my hands of you and all of those who left EBE who went
right to the last edge of their last issue of healing, and were too
afraid to take the leap to change their worlds and heal once and for
all. And Venessa, if you stay with this coward you of course choose to
be with a man who sees you as a mommy because he still has mommy-meds
inside him. If you stay with him, i guess you still need you heart
shredded yet another time to get the message of how you don't embody
here yet in the domain of Sacred Union. That day WILL come if you stay
with him: check the grids: they will confirm that this is inevitable.
And of course you will also lose your last chance to ever be part of
the EBE facilitation system. i can't hold the door open for you for
this either, given a choice to consciously be smaller that you really
are.

Better luck next life, Rob: but i promise you i will not serve you in
any future life. You just lost your window of destiny in terms of any
contact with me.

Daniel

ps: Ben, please remove Rob from the theohumanity.org email system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Continuing education around EBE and Daniel
Posted by: ericgrace ()
Date: October 11, 2008 02:06PM

Rob this is just viscious. Regardless of what a person may be trying to get another to see or experience in their healing, to do this is downright cruel. Its unvulnerably childish saying, you hurt me by leaving my gang and I will never forgive you for it, all wrapped with the It's because I love you crap mixed with condescension of 'one who sees all and knows all of one's lifetimes and destinies. Fuck. He might as well just take up God's chair.

The more I read things like this, and I received many in the past... the more it comes across just like what I have heard and read Mr Adi Da has done with his devotees.

Daniel are you that blind that this whole flavor of how you treat people is your mom's shadow coming through? She had this very same viscious cut throat crap. This is harmful. Its harms people. And its from your own stuff, contrary to your perspective that is what they need to 'get it'. The more I see these things, the more I see how fragile of a man you are. A bit different than the way that I have been fragile. A different kind. I love you, but I won't treat you that way to get you to wake up. Not because I am better, but because it doesn't work. It only perpetuates shame/punisher cycles in people and dependance on you, which isn't good for them or you.

And Rob, I appreciate what you said earlier, I do take on the perspectives of others very easier. I appreciate your care for me by saying that. I like your heartfelt view of this and you make some really good points in each of your posts. Please do share the other emails if you can. I think my punisher to use EBE terms, linked with Daniel and ESH very deeply. And when Daniel cut it off with me, this side of me really felt exiled and missing the linkage, so has been finding all sorts of ways to beat myself up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa, honestly, while your son is in the realm of this group of people your coming to him, amidst a 'detox' I think this will be percieved as a crossing the boundary/invasion doing the same thing that he is telling himself this is why he needs to take to space from you in the first place. Can you take him not accepting it?

As far as my Dad goes, I got another dose of what his capabilities are. It hurt to realize. And I do really love him. We talked. He listened. He said little in response. The next week he retired and his wife had to go into the hospital. What I had talked about was lost in that. He was again needing me for emotional support. His intentions are good, and he really has very little ability to consider what my feelings might be in situations. So I am learning to say what I need to, let myself feel more in his presence, be honest with him, and not use arrogance or that I know his stuff to push him away or to not feel what I am feeling around him. Its a good point to make room to be aware of his intent. When I spoke with him recently I acknowledged how I bet that he felt in his reality that he really loved me and cared about me and has done the best he could.

You live in Oregon too? You can click on my username here on the post to find my email address.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jos, thanks for the support and creating this forum space so I can have more closure with this.

Eric

Posted by: graphicbydesign ()
Date: October 12, 2008 04:56AM

Jos,

Although you are busy through November, I hope that you will have an opportunity to keep up with reading the forum. In response to your assessment of my anger... I am not angry, I am enraged! I am absolutely fucking furious with this irresponsible man who is abusing his followers. This forum has helped sooooo much in processing this feeling so that when the day comes that my son contacts me again I will come from a place of love and understanding. I truly believe that without the dialog from you and the others I would have most certainly ruined the relationship with my son forever. But please understand, I am not an angry person. I am very much the opposite. My friends and family would tell you I am the most understanding and forgiving person you will ever meet. If you slap my face I will give you the other cheek. You are seeing me in a single light surrounded by a situation that for me, is truly the worst feeling I have ever experienced. I "feel" as though my son has been kidnapped and dually I am watching the trickle down damage from his captor to other innocent people and it absolutely infuriates me!! I am inherently a protector and a provider so this gets me deep in my soul. I am not ignorant to that fact that there is no such thing as a perfect parent and that, yes, my children as well as everyone in the world (including myself) could use healing, love and understanding. When my son gave me a synopsis of what he was joining EBE for (to heal his childhood wounds) I was supportive. I told him that he absolutely should address and heal any wounds that he thought were relevant to his advancement and growth as a human being. His perception is his reality. I had no idea I was supporting his decision to join a flippin' cult! Jos, I am a very loving human. To a fault. To the detriment of my own existence at times. I am so sensitive to other people's feelings and situations that I suffer from intense empathy. It's a curse and a blessing. I am passionate and it encompasses every aspect of me. I am not only passionate in love but also in anger. I help anyone I can whenever possible. With my time, money and in love. Love heals so much. I am a person of action and I believe in the laws of the universe. I soak my friends, family and strangers in love. Gobs and gobs of it. I work very hard not to let my emotions ever land on anyone else unless they are in pure love. I believe that every encounter with another human being is an opportunity to spread love. It makes me sad that my frustration in this forum has caused you to draw the conclusion that I am an angry person because I am truly not angry in any other instance of my existence at this juncture. I believe that if we had met under different circumstances you would find me quite funny and fun and kind and an unusual and refreshing example of mankind. Your comment does cause me to look at myself and see how far outside my person this situation has brought me. I accept that my venting does not depict who I truly am and that I cannot allow it to poison my judgment, I also cannot allow it to define me. Yuk.

Everyone,
I am mortified by the email Rob received from Daniel. I believe that when you put yourself in a position to lead spiritually you come under a different law of judgment. It is such an enormous responsibility and only the truly pure of heart can do so without persecution. Daniel has entirely too much ego and he's too screwed up to be a spiritual leader. And Jos, forgive me, but this completely pisses me off. It breaks my heart to continually learn of his abuse of power! This letter from him physically makes me teary. I read into this that... here you have all of these beautiful people who are wounded and searching for solace, growth, love, acceptance, understanding, forgiveness and honor. What do they get? Empty promises that play on their heartbreak and emotions laced with abuse and perversion tied up in a nice little bow of rejection, unless of course you are willing to surrender your being and become a follower and worship Daniel with total surrender of you soul. In other words, unless he becomes your God, you're toast. Gross. What about action? While it is very good for all of us to talk to one another in this forum... what about the rest of the lost sheep? I think we need action. Am I alone in this? Can't we take our position to the street? I feel like there needs to be education directed at this issue that stands alone and isn't buried in a forum about every cult. This whole thing makes me grossly sad and I really would like to direct this energy to something positive. As much as I could spend the rest of my life coming up with euphemisms and sarcasm directed at Daniel, it's just such a waste of time and it's starting to make me feel bad about me.

??????

All my love,
Melissa

Posted by: jos.hoebe ()
Date: October 12, 2008 11:26PM

Dear Melissa,

It’s Sunday, so I can use same time to write.
I thank you all for your responses. This forum can’t be there without it.
And I love it and love your wonderful heartfelt responses. That’s great.

In English it is difficult to say certain thing.
I.e. one says you ARE angry, and then it looks like that one says you ARE an angry person, but is not that way.
You HAVE anger.
You DO anger.
That’s the big difference.
That’s also why we could DO or BEHAVE otherwise. When you WERE that anger, how to change it?
You are love. That’s clear to me. We all are.
We HAVE and DO anger because of all things that happen and has happened to us and we can’t cope with. That activates unconscious automatic functions in us, and then anger can be there.

You ARE not that anger, you only function that way.
And that’s okay too.

You are completely right. This Daniel-man is not BEHAVING as he should do in his position. But he IS also the love, Eric en Rob and many others know, but because he has also his unconscious BEHAVIORAL automatic functions he writes such an incredible and indeed childish email to Rob. But we can clearly see, he cannot have meant that.
He means to say: I am deeply hurt by your leaving our group.
But he can’t says it, because then another unconscious function can’t work and that is the function to show I am love and therefore able to love (as behavior) and to receive love (from others as behavior).
To be what we are is almost all the time overruled by the automatic functions (of doing). These functions have to do with survival and the like.
But all this functions don’t work properly, as we can see in Daniel and in ourselves.
Because of that, things like EBE come into existence, and that is wonderful, but as things go by, the one that brings this wonderful thing is also under the laws of what he brings: he is unconscious and functions automatic and improper.
And indeed he has to do even more to get rid of it, and we can see he hasn’t done that yet.
That’s the pity we all the time encounter in all kinds of religions, cults, priests, etc.
We can see it also in common things like: the house of the professional painter has not been painted properly yet.
Due to what? A lot of good unconscious automatic functional reasons.
The painter has to do something to get his house painted, so does Daniel. He has to do EBE properly on himself. But he has also a lot of good unconscious automatic functional reasons not being able to do it right now and well.

So let us understand that thing first.
Then we can come to the next thing.

What can we do?
Let’s ponder on this.
I will in due time formulate some thoughts on this and put them on the forum. It will take some time to do that, but let us do that. We all? I hope so. Every idea can be the right one.

Love,
Jos

Date: October 13, 2008 12:14PM

Hi Everyone,

As for action, I am pretty much still caught up in my own personality delinquencies so to put a lot of energy into a website or focus on putting out there more things about Daniel is far from my desire. I honesty don't want his negativity coming my way. What I've seen and felt him do psychically with folks is something I don't want to mess with and I don't know how going out with this would affect him to turn those energies towards me in an even more negative way than has been in the past.

As far as ideas. A website that was for people that is like this, but of its own accord - without the constraints that this forum has - with Daniel and EBE as the main theme around working through the leaving, friends/partners/children being involved, future prospects looking into the work, etc... all could be a part of it. You could put it in two groupings, the good and the bad sides. Things to be aware of about it and Daniel. Things that you can take from it for your personal life.

Eric

Date: October 13, 2008 02:03PM

I just came across this today and it was like listening to Daniel speaking about EBE but without the junk.

[www.facebook.com]

Tej Steiner developed Heart Circles after working with Daniel. I believe this is what his synthesis is of his work with Daniel. He and Daniel had a conflict and he left. Christian who is doing the talk here I believe studied with Tej.

Eric

Posted by: carolm ()
Date: November 08, 2008 04:08AM

Hello Mellisa,

I know your anger and can certainly feel your pain. My daughter and grand daughter disappeared into Daniel's Theohumanity cult 2 and 1/2 years ago. I feel like my past and future were stolen not to mention the horrific damage being done to her and my granddaughter. Everything I've read and studied since then says the damage will never be completely undone and that is heartbreaking.

I too, would like to do something about Daniel. I happened to turn on Dr Phil on 11/5 and his show was about mind control and cults. He asked people to contact him that have either gotten out of a cult or know of someone involved with one. I've responded and urge all the folks on this forum to do so as well. At least it will increase the number of hits on the name "Theohumanity".

I'd be glad to share more if you are interested. I just wanted to get this out right now.

fond regards,
-c

BTW: Be angry, pissed, furious without apology, you are a parent that has lost a child. I've learned to work through these negative feelings/reactions on a daily basis but reading the email that Daniel sent to Rob has left me wanting to cry, rage and throw up all at the same time....

Date: November 11, 2008 11:21PM

Carol,
I am so very, very sorry for your lost children. The thought that it could be years from now before I see my son is heart breaking. I have written to Dr. Phil again. I don't know what to do. I am at a complete loss. I've contemplated kidnapping my own son! How crazy is that? I'm afraid to do anything and more afraid to do nothing at all.

How many members are there of this cult? Does anyone have any idea? I know that my son is spending a lot of money on the damn thing. I wonder how many other people are sending this undeserving man their hard earned money? Why can't these followers see that this man has mommy issues? He's punishing us for them!

My son and I have always been very close. This is truly the most painful thing I have ever experienced and let me tell ya, my life hasn't been magic. What can we do? Where do we start? I have a lot of time and a little money and I am game for just about anything at this juncture.

I am so very tired of crying.

Love to all,
Melissa

Date: November 13, 2008 06:52AM

Eric....

HOLY COW! I just read your account of the 10 years with Daniel. Ya know... I think that there's enough stuff that a lot of people have already written that we have the beginning of an EBE educational site. I have a couple of, what I think are pretty good, website name candidates (that I won't post here). I can build a website. It's not rocket surgery! My "graghicbydesign" handle is because I am a graphic artist. I have found so many people that could add content once and combined with what everyone can contribute it's a great beginning. Can I post your link in this forum to the letter? New people coming to the forum would greatly benefit from reading your story.

Has anyone looked at Daniel's site lately? It's atrocious. This cult has a combination dungeon's and dragon mixed with mythology mixed with christianity mixed with hocus pocus. It makes me crazy. My son is being groomed as a facilitator. I know it. I just think we should level the playing field for unsuspecting victims of Daniel Barron/EBE. The best defense is knowledge and exposure.

All ya' all's thoughts????????

With love,
Melissa

Posted by: jos.hoebe ()
Date: November 13, 2008 07:39PM

hello Melissa (and others of course also)

I have to make it short. My proposal would be to name that sit theoumanity or theoyoumanity. when someone googles on theohumanity or that other two names, google leads one to all three. another could be theohumanity.eu or .nu or any other provider not being .com org
On it could be a forum like this and info and links of and to other sites doing alternatives for ebe (like eba), but not having this barron-thing.
another thing is, put yourself on the theohumanity mailing list. then you become more inside information.
I cannot do it, because my name is known by them.

love

jos

Current Page: 5 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.