Current Page: 13 of 13
Re: Theohumanity, aka Daniel Stacy Barron
Posted by: 111 ()
Date: December 21, 2019 04:55AM

I was a former cult member of Daniel Barron’s, now Stace Barron. For those of you who point to the Mea Culpa on his new website as evidence of his healing… You may want to look into it again. All I see is the exact manipulation he always perpetrated. Remember how he preempted the whole cult questioning by actively talking about why this wasn’t a cult? He knows this forum exists and people will see it, and this is thus preempting the cult questioning so he can proceed with his work, not out of care for anyone.

Why is the "Mea Culpa" by Stace Barron BS?

1) He claims he was enlightened from a young age and because no one else was enlightened this caused him to not feel his impact on others. Narcissistic claims of grandiosity and having special abilities that no one else has. Textbook cult leader. Oh, and don’t forgot, he’s the next incarnation of both Jesus and Buddha.

2) He can't be enlightened because enlightened people are pure Love. They live as Love. They are unconditionally loving, kind, and compassionate. They don’t try to point out people’s inherent flawed natures, they lift people up so they can see themselves as the pure Light that they are. Stace Barron possesses none of these qualities. All he did was cause pain, confusion, and destruction, therefore he is not enlightened and never was.

3) He calls the deep emotional and energetic abuse he perpetrated, “tough Love?” Abuse is NOT tough love. He was a soul rapist. He destroyed people’s entire lives. They lost everything. He caused significant trauma deep to the soul level. Emotional, energetic, and soul abuse can often be worse than only physical abuse. The abuse was twisted up with working on our childhood wounding and our spiritual lives... it doesn’t go deeper than this. His claiming that what he did wasn’t that bad because he didn’t physically abuse anyone (which we know he did), is preposterous and offensive.

4) The pure fact that he calls it tough love still, rather than abuse - alone proves he hasn’t changed or healed.

5) He praises the brainwashed souls who stayed with him after the collapse and he blames the victims for trolling him online and the “judgmental rage” that they hold against him because they don’t believe he can change. Yet another classic tactic of a Narcissist Sociopath Cult Leader. Gaslighting all of the people who you abused because they woke up and left and praising the ones who stayed loyal to you.

6) He calls himself an ex-guru vs ex-cult leader... that again proves he hasn’t changed. Mind control is not a vague, mystical process but, instead, is the result of a concrete and specific and systematic set of methods and techniques. Cult leaders are cunning masters of manipulation, employing an arsenal of these techniques to render their followers dependent and obedient.  What are those techniques? Grandiose claims, sowing confusion, demand for absolute loyalty, tendency to lie and create alternative “facts” and realities, shunning and belittling of critics and ex-believers, and cultivating of an “us versus them”  mindset.

You also may want to view Rick Ross’ article defining a cult if there's still confusion about Theohumanity and Stace Barron being a cult: [www.google.com]

Stace Barron is a sociopath. People with this very severe mental illness and inability to feel other people or feel true remorse, unfortunately do not change. He does not teach for Love, he teaches for power and to take power from all those around him. Blessings to all of the victims he harmed and is currently harming. 

I pray Stace Barron discovers who and what he really is
I forgive you, Stace Barron, for forsaking the light of my presence
I forgive you for forsaking your light in my presence.
May you wake up to and be blessed by (True) Love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 13 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.