Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: Forgiveness_101 ()
Date: August 03, 2009 11:12PM

I am a little out of the loop.

What public demonetization are we talking about? What did Mike say now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tpcwocattender ()
Date: August 04, 2009 07:37AM

For those that are reading this forum to try and learn why people have left TPC I have put the link to an article that should provoke some thought. For me it was more of a doctrinal issue. However, there were several other factors that played into my decision to leave.

[www.the-tribulation-network.com]

Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: August 04, 2009 09:34AM

Saddened
I think there are enough of ex-TPC members that legal action could be taken, or so I was told by a neighbor who is a lawyer, to seek an injunction to prevent TPC Staff and Leadership from making slanderous and defamatory remarks about ex-members. Frankly I don't think it would take even that much, a letter from an lawyer representing ex-members in a possible class action would be sufficient was the easiest and cheapest route that was suggested to me. TPC has had enough bad press in the last year, this might just push them over the edge. It would be a very unwise and quite possibly disasterous both from a PR point of view and financially if they had to pay a lawyer to defend them from their own bad judgment. It would make TPC appear to be the cult that has been suggested it is and if they want to bring in new members that is not the way to do it.

Saddened

If there was ever a time for TPC former attenders to stand ready to support former attenders, now is the time. Mike and his minions stand ready to persecute those who have left via legal means. He cannot take responsibility for his Hitlerisitic tactics and how those tactics are responsible for the mass exodus from TPC. In my mind, TPC stands for Turning Point Cult. If legal action and remedy is sought, there are MANY who will stand up and say that it was because members left that Turning Point Cult is retaliating against people who were willing to stand for what is right even though it cost them dearly.

Mike and those who follow him need to read this:

This should serve as a warning to all who are in a position of influence over others. God
takes our obedience and concern for others quite seriously. And there are consequences to
willful failure.

“ … if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better
for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the
depths of the sea” (Matthew 18:6).[/b][/b]

If there are any who are reading this forum because their ears are ringing with a possible truth about TPCult, realize that by standing by silently while Mike and his minions (who you support with your money) persecute sons and daughters of God only because they left and trumping up false accusations because Mike and his minions believe they are losing control and their platform for greatness, REALIZE it could happen to you.

If there was ever any doubt in the minds of those thinking to leave, just wait. The truth of how Mike and Minions persecute others who disagree with their Prophet stance will be revealed shortly.

Mike, you and your "elders" should be ashamed of yourselves. But just know this: Turning Point Cult will be dragged thru the mud if you seek to do what you are trying to do and EVERYONE will know that your church is SICK. SICK. SICK. I personally will make sure the papers get ahold of the true story about your church and everyone on this forum will rise up together and blare the TRUTH to the general public about what you seek to do to an innocent person.

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: August 05, 2009 07:08AM

I think people are starting to get it.... If TPC is not stopped, they will keep going. They will suck people dry and take their money. Right now I'm positive they are saying "We are in a midst of warfare!" or "We are being attacked!".

Saddened and Tell the Truth ~ sign me up.

Welcome Andy. I'm glad you're here, yet I'm sorry you're here. Praying for healing! Miki

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: August 05, 2009 02:11PM

TPWOC sermon for Sunday Aug.2 Breaking Point: The Seed of Greatness by false apostle Mike Villamor is now online at TPWOC home web site. Mikes favorite word is prosper, but now it is the word; Crisis. Mike is having a crisis and he wants you to have one too! Mike used the word crisis 134 times in his sermon. I believe He said he had a meeting with his deacons and God told him to give this message. And last week he said if the giving did not increase that they would have to lay people off at TPWOC! Mike believes if you use the word crisis enough then the people will be ready when false apostle Mikes empire begins to crumble. I believe Mike thinks he is King David in his sermon and we are acting like King Saul of the Old Testament chasing David(Mike) and not letting him prosper! Davids (Mikes) victorys where more then Sauls. People dispised Davids(Mikes) victorys! Mikes victorys became his worst asset! Mike believes people are attacking him because he is doing Gods will! Mike said God will not put up with rebels! I believe Mike said the church was in a crisis! They hated David(Mike),called him names, despised him, rejected him and tried to trap him! The enemies did not want him to have victorys and him to prosper! You have a choice to make, you can stay at TPWOC and you will have a crisis or you can leave(take a few friends with you) and not have a crisis! Mike Villamor is not insane he is only pretending, just like David in Psalm 34. That is how Mike says you can get out of your crisis,you can act really insane and produce siliva,slobber while letting it drool from your mouth while you are dancing,jumping,shouting to Lord. It works ever time! Mike says you can expect the same results as David if we do this. Mike said the word insane really means worship! Mike gets excited about the word victory in his sermon! Victory,victory,victory,victory,victory,victory,victory,victory he says while he was slobbering siliva from his mouth down his chin onto the floor! Mike wants his victory! I believe Mike thinks he is not insane or he is insane and he wants you to believe that he is faking it or pretending to be insane! Mike trys to scare you with the bad nasty word: Fear, during his sermon! Fear is a bad reaction to crisis! I believe Mike thinks he will become famous because of his crisis! Just like king David! I believe Mike said that crisis produced ,Mother Teresa,Moses,Ronald Regan,Martin Luther, King David, (Mike Villamor) and the new testament church! Mike said these people where just normal people just trying to make a living! And that crisis destroyed Lot and OJ Simpson! Abraham prospered out of the crisis! Mike said God is sending you stuff. I believe Mike said when the money starts to flow again and people shout your name you will have victory! Please give false apostle Mike his victory! Mike has to have it. He has been hiding in the cave for to long!People are leaving TPWOC and the money is not coming in! The Dr. Increase(Bob Harrison) scam did not work! Mike said David was given a city! Mike wants you to give him Marysville! Mike really believes he is a apostle. He wants to conquer the territory. Mike wants a empire! Just like King David! I believe false apostle Mike Villamor suffers from a Napoleon Bonaparte complex! During Napoleons crisis he tryed to conquer empires then the empires got mad at him. Then they fought back. Then he lost and was banished to a island. He had a big head and tryed to kill himself but he thought he was so tough he took ten times the amount of poison and his body rejected it. He eventually found his way off the island made an army took back the kingdom and tried to conquer again. Then the nations went back to war and Napoleon met his Waterloo.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2009 02:17PM by buddy.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: August 06, 2009 05:48AM

I heard Turning Point World Outreach Center is in the midst of having a big crisis. Does anyone have any information they can share???????

Date: August 06, 2009 09:35AM

Pray, People.
Pray like you have never prayed before.
Now is not the time for gossip or whispers. Now is the time for prayer.
Pray for strength; pray for wisdom; pray for the truth to be revealed in the light.
Pray, People, Pray.

Date: August 06, 2009 01:13PM

I am inviting anyone who is able to join with others in a time of prayer and fasting tomorrow August 6 and Friday, August 7. If you are able and willing to pray and fast please simply respond by saying "I will stand united in prayer and fasting".

God knows what and why. Just join in prayer. Pray in the spirit; Pray without ceasing.

Please pray for wisdom, strength, courage, humility, pray for discernment.

Please please pray.

Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: August 06, 2009 01:33PM

I am standing united in prayer and fasting.

Tell the Truth

Posted by: belongs2Him ()
Date: August 06, 2009 02:20PM

I will stand united in prayer and fasting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.