Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: Miki ()
Date: August 07, 2009 03:16AM

I stand in prayer and fasting to! GO GOD!!!!

TPC will be having a "members only" meeting tonight at 7pm......... It's not our fight, it is Gods! Halleluia! Cause I would loose... LOL

Miki

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: belongs2Him ()
Date: August 07, 2009 04:28AM

Psalm 64

1 Hear me, O God, as I voice my complaint;
protect my life from the threat of the enemy.

2 Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked,
from that noisy crowd of evildoers.

3 They sharpen their tongues like swords
and aim their words like deadly arrows.

4 They shoot from ambush at the innocent man;
they shoot at him suddenly, without fear.

5 They encourage each other in evil plans,
they talk about hiding their snares;
they say, "Who will see them?"

6 They plot injustice and say,
"We have devised a perfect plan!"
Surely the mind and heart of man are cunning.

7 But God will shoot them with arrows;
suddenly they will be struck down.

8 He will turn their own tongues against them
and bring them to ruin;
all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.

9 All mankind will fear;
they will proclaim the works of God
and ponder what he has done.

10 Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD
and take refuge in him;
let all the upright in heart praise him!

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: August 07, 2009 05:24AM

Psalm 37
Of David.
1 Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.

8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.

9 For evil men will be cut off,
but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.

10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look for them, they will not be found.

11 But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy great peace.

12 The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;

13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.

14 The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.

15 But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.

16 Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;

17 for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the LORD upholds the righteous.

18 The days of the blameless are known to the LORD,
and their inheritance will endure forever.

19 In times of disaster they will not wither;
in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

20 But the wicked will perish:
The LORD's enemies will be like the beauty of the fields,
they will vanish—vanish like smoke.

21 The wicked borrow and do not repay,
but the righteous give generously;

22 those the LORD blesses will inherit the land,
but those he curses will be cut off.

23 If the LORD delights in a man's way,
he makes his steps firm;

24 though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

25 I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.

26 They are always generous and lend freely;
their children will be blessed.

27 Turn from evil and do good;
then you will dwell in the land forever.

28 For the LORD loves the just
and will not forsake his faithful ones.
They will be protected forever,
but the offspring of the wicked will be cut off;

29 the righteous will inherit the land
and dwell in it forever.

30 The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom,
and his tongue speaks what is just.

31 The law of his God is in his heart;
his feet do not slip.

32 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous,
seeking their very lives;

33 but the LORD will not leave them in their power
or let them be condemned when brought to trial.

34 Wait for the LORD
and keep his way.
He will exalt you to inherit the land;
when the wicked are cut off, you will see it.

35 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man
flourishing like a green tree in its native soil,

36 but he soon passed away and was no more;
though I looked for him, he could not be found.

37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
there is a future for the man of peace.

38 But all sinners will be destroyed;
the future [c] of the wicked will be cut off.

39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD;
he is their stronghold in time of trouble.

40 The LORD helps them and delivers them;
he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
because they take refuge in him.

Date: August 07, 2009 08:26AM

Isaiah 54:17 (Amplified Bible)
17But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.

Isaiah 17:12-14
12Hark, the uproar of a multitude of peoples! They roar and thunder like the noise of the seas! Ah, the roar of nations! They roar like the roaring of rushing and mighty waters!

13The nations will rush and roar like the rushing and roaring of many waters--but [God] will rebuke them, and they will flee far off and will be chased like chaff on the mountains before the wind, and like rolling thistledown or whirling dust of the stubble before the storm.

14At evening time, behold, terror! And [a]before the morning, they are not. This is the portion of those who strip us of what belongs to us, and the lot of those who rob us.

"'For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope.'" Jeremiah 29:11

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though it's waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging." Selah Psalms 46:1-3

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me." Psalms 138:7

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalms 18:2

"For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help." Psalms 22:24

"Though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his right hand." Psalms 37:24

"The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him." Nahum 1:7

"The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble." Psalms 37:39

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalms 55:22

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

"For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into out lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows." 2 Corinthians 1:5

"The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." Psalms 9:9

"For men are not cast off by the LORD forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men." Lamentations 3:31-33

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." Slams 27:14

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"For I am convinced that neither death nor, neither angels not demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." 2 Corinthians 1:21-22

"'My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.'" John 10:27-28

"To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy -- to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen." Jude 1:24

"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one." 2 Thessalonians 3:3

And again I say:

17But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.

D of D

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: August 07, 2009 09:35AM

I'm with you guys in prayer today and Friday...and I'll join you in fasting on Friday.

Dear Jackie: We know God vindicates those who are unjustly treated, who put their trust in Him. (I was encouraged by Proverbs 1 today.) Stand tall in the truth, our friend! Speak clearly, and then wait for your salvation. He never fails. We love you, and we stand and wait with you for all that is true and right and good from God's hand.

Our hope is in, and remains in, Christ alone!

Christine Dallman

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2009 09:43AM by LearningPoint.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 07, 2009 12:54PM

According to the RLc web site the Radiant CULT is now meeting at 3 different locations:
Mike & Cindi's Guru Mr. Tony Cunningham has sold his building and is now trying to regroup his financial support. Radiant Life is all but over soon and in a mater of time Tony will try once again to rename the church group.

8:00am:
South Sacramento at 7710 Stockton Blvd. Sacramento, 95823

then at 9:30am:
United Artist Movie Theater at 8755 Center Parkway Sacramento, 95823

And to top off the Sunday performances

11:00am:
Guild Theater at 2828 35th Street Sacramento, 95817

I wonder how long Tony will keep up this dog and pony show or should I say the god and Tony show.

Seriously Why are you people still hanging on at Radiant life? You people following Mike and Cindi or Jeff and Kim what are you following there? "What are you hopping for?"
Some kind of a refund from Tony or Mike on all your gifts or tithing?

You are following a false teacher that needs to be run out of town for swindling people out of there money and leading them spiritually astray from the truth.

BraveHeart

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 07, 2009 01:04PM

I am scratching my head wondering where in the world some of you came up with the belief system and theology you are following…that is following Tony?
Oh, I know Tony has pooh-poohed the term “Theology” in his now “out of business” School of Ministry Arts (SoMA) but theology is the definition of what an individual believes. It is what defines the difference from a Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Radiant Lifer and a Catholic even though they are calling themselves Christians. Theology is how we distinguish our faith, what we believe and why. Right theology is taught in the bible. However there are many who twist scripture and manipulate theology to promote there own warped thinking. It is like these people create their own brand of theology because they want God on there terms and they think they can manipulate God and the people who follow. So for a man like Tony Cunningham to teach me that I need to allow him to take my young daughter as his spiritual daughter and add to his spiritual concubine all in the name of spiritual parenting. I have to say by what authority or standard do you make such a request or teaching? Show me according to the bible how one would come up with that kind of belief system? Historically we do not see this practice and specifically in the bible we DO NOT see this kind of teaching or life style modeled. So for a man like Tony Cunningham to come along into Sacramento and masquerade as some kind of holy man, apostle or prophet and coerce people into following and submitting to his false authority is again irresponsible, naïve and ignorant. Anyone still following Tony is naïve and ignorant! And yes that is Mike!

Believers are all called to be on guard, do not be deceived or be ignorant of the devils schemes. Unfortunately today we see many false teachers and the church has become soft! Soft at tolerating false teachings, soft at accepting doctrines that do not glorify or lead people to Christ but rather their theology is promoting the popularity of a man or woman. When ministries become personality driven we have a serious problem. That is what has happened at radiant life, the church became the personality of Tony Cunningham. More over this group really went sideways worshiping Tony as some kind of prophet, apostle or as some refer to him as the “man of god” This church group has become an executive led church lacking biblical leadership or biblical discipline. They run it like a corporation and not like a church should be managed or operated. Tony’s band of sycophant elders are nothing more than a group of yes men. There is no accountability and the Tony worship is out of control. Radiant Life became soft and has tolerated this false teaching for too long. Spiritual Parenting is a false teaching because it is not taught in the bible. This false teaching has led to, many people being spiritually hurt.
Is that the fruit of God? Does his word hurt people? Look at the many relationships that Tony has burned over Spiritual Parenting.
Since when does the gospel of Jesus Christ hurt families by breaking them up?

Coercion=the use of force or threats and manipulation to make somebody do something against his or her will.
People attending RLc were coerced into following Tony's authority! They were lead astray!

So don't give Tony a free pass by saying "working through earthly authorities to protect us by His grace...Tony, or any other earthly "authority" ultimately answers to God for their actions...therefore we can relax enough to watchfully stay put "under earthly authority", until God tells us to go! I know that is hard for you, I have seen you wrestling with the authority issue...yet, you expect those under your authority to submit respectfully...we all struggle with authority, when its authority that's "over" us, in one form or another..." ??Therefore we can relax enough to watchfully stay put "under earthly authority", until god tells us to go!??
SORRY, WE ARE ALL CALLED TO TEST EVERYTHING......NOT RELAX!
The Bible teaches us to be on guard not relax!

I agree the church in America has become soft or as you put it relaxed, if you go back and read the message to the Thyatira church “These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first. 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. 24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you): 25 Only hold on to what you have until I come. 26 To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
27 'He will rule them with an iron scepter;
he will dash them to pieces like pottery'— just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give him the morning star.”

THE CHURCH NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

BraveHeart

Posted by: tpcwocattender ()
Date: August 07, 2009 01:11PM

The leaders of TPC tonight displayed nothing resembling the love Christ calls us to have for each other. He calls us to be even more loving to a fellow brother or sister in the Lord. Tonight the leaders gave their side of the story slandering the name of a fellow believer without even finishing the investigation. This was premature and irresponsible. This would have never happened in the secular world, they at least have the respect and courtesy to finish the investigation and present all the facts. They admitted that there 'could' be logical explanations for this and that she could clear it up. Why not let her first? They said they tried to get a hold of her ONCE! Why not try again. This is SOMA not TPC why bring it to the congregation when it’s a SOMA issue? This is a display of poor judgment and unkindness. You are jumping the gun for your benefit only. You have operated this whole investigation from the perspective of ‘how can we get her!’ instead of ‘how can we help exonerate her!’ You said to yourself “We got her!” because you want to steer the eyes off you. Where’s the stewardship campaign money? Why aren’t you operating as a 501c3 tax-exempt organization? Why don’t you submit to the authority of the United States Government and file the appropriate returns? You deliberately set TPCWOC up as a tax exempt organization that is not required to be transparent to its congregation, Why?

SHAME ON YOU TPC LEADERS YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTING CHRIST WITH YOUR ACTIONS. YOU THINK YOU ARE CLEVER WITH YOUR ATTEMPT TO STOP THE BLEEDING AND THE EXODUS BY DISCREDITING A WOMAN OF GOD WHO YOU BELIEVE IS STEALING YOUR MEMBERS. YOU THINK YOUR PRIDE AND IRROGANCE IS HIDDEN, ITS NOT! SHAME SHAME SHAME, I AM NOT PROUD TO HAVE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR FOR THREE YEARS.

Date: August 07, 2009 01:34PM

Keep Praying...Keep fasting...

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: August 07, 2009 02:24PM

Ephesians 6:10-12
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Yes people, keep praying, pray, pray, pray!

We also must remember, as big of a hurdle that is in front of us now, it's only a distraction. TPC continues to have major doctrinal issues, and we must not lose sight of that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.