Current Page: 54 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 11:09PM

zelig
Rama, yes. Larry David. And the only news I really listen to seriously is on Comedy Central. I developed a really good bullsh*t meter after Jagged Gooroo Praboofraud.

Hell yeah... Colbert... Truthiness, servin' it up.

that guy is amazing

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 29, 2006 11:30PM

zelig
[b:d617755e9b]I wonder if Little Ninjai's bird friend is going to deliver the bird flu????[/b:d617755e9b]

Maybe cute little Ninjai ends up cutting off the head of his cute little bird friend :?: so little Ninjai will not catch bird flu.... After all, little Ninjai would not be able to visit Siddha if he has a case of bird flu. :cry:

:twisted:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 11:34PM

Zelig, you said:

"Once the spiritual master is accepted, it is a process of laying the intellect aside and hearing submissively the words he is saying. As the surrender process takes place, the aspirant is able to experience (in accordance to his degree of surrender) the ecstasy of transcendental life." [Sounds suspiciously like brainwashing -- or just a good mind f*que. Ahhhh, the caveat, "degree of surrender" all of the followers scramble for.....looking for a taste of ecstacy..... which they never find with their bitter, aging wives or absent, mysogynist husbands..... and children abandoned to fantasies of baby krishna and Little Ninjai - who has a passive-aggressive personality and a possible bipolar disorder!]TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off:
Once the spiritual master is accepted, it is a process of laying the intellect aside and hearing submissively the words he is saying. As the surrender process takes place, the aspirant is able to experience (in accordance to his degree of surrender) the ecstasy of transcendental life.

This is what siddha liked about krsna con.
This is Gaudiya Vaishnavism.
Look at "Vaishnavism" in relation to true and origional Hinduism.
That is where it all went wrong.

And second, I seriously laughed my arse off at your analysis... amazing.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 11:38PM

just-googling
zelig
[b:fce9afaaa1]I wonder if Little Ninjai's bird friend is going to deliver the bird flu????[/b:fce9afaaa1]

Maybe cute little Ninjai ends up cutting off the head of his cute little bird friend :?: so little Ninjai will not catch bird flu.... After all, little Ninjai would not be able to visit Siddha if he has a case of bird flu. :cry:

Oh my GOD! I swear you guys are killing me right now.

Gold, Jerry, gold!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 11:50PM

I am blocked from even SEEING the Ninjai forums, but maybee some of you guys could infiltrate? They will block you as soon as they suspect something, though.

I have been sending them a lot of e-mails, stuff from here and elsewhere, or I'll just let myself lose it...

thegang@ninjai.com

wait, what is that doing there?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 29, 2006 11:51PM

Rama Das (slave name)
Yeah, my guess is that the concept of the main characters is totally from Chris Butler, and that it is 100% run-by* him

This is pure "Chris Butler Morality". The appeal of violence to them is exactly the same as the appeal of Homophobia.
They like feeling like they are hardcore, I guess it is a necessary reflex to compensate for how truly declawed and castrated they really are in their daily life.

Their own idividuality is non existent, they have no real intellectual power or critical faculties of their own, only license to extend the pathetic philosophies of their spiritual master which they have to align with by default, and have been doing so, in some cases, their whole lives.

So compensate for that sad situation with an aggressive, dominating, righteous and tough persona.

First off, you are called "The Ninjai Gang", the one thing that you all have in common, which constitutes the 'gang', is the group you belong to which falls under the direct orders of your Guru.

[b:a85591430e]Re NINJAI[/b:a85591430e]
[b:a85591430e]Your anaylsis is absolutely spot on, Rama. Declawed and castrated.[/b:a85591430e]

Strange crew those JG followers are these days. Retro Babylonian. And the Ninjai phenomenon! The Japanese Krishna book! The spiritual master that laughs like Siddha! I saw all of the episodes. Very disturbing. So it's archtypical good vs evil stuff, only (the super heroes I grew up with) Superman, Batman and Spiderman never killed anyone --- never brought the justice on by direct killing --- the bad guys were always turned over to the authorities or were killed by accident or by their own devices - poetic justice sorts of resolutions. No blood on super hero hands. That would make them like the criminals. The super hero was not one to deal out death himself.

So this extreme, judgemental vision is really scary. It is similar to a Hamas website for Palestinian children jihadists I saw. It showed sweet cartoons, puzzles, and games of children preparing to kill Jews and matyr themselves for Allah. Cute little children smiling with suicide belts on their plump bellies. So adorable. The site has since been removed after being exposed, but you can still get print examples and videos if you have connections. I can just imagine all the devotee toddlers playing - wearing pointed hats and carring wooden swords yelling at karmi kids, "The only blood you will see is your own, demon!" "Let me show you your head!"

The Ninjai message boards are really juvenile and inarticulate, but could lead to steady entrapment. It is all very subtle with embedded krishna messages.

What is so completely astonishing is how indirect, veiled, and secretive it all is. I remember that after Siddha saw Star Wars, he was so excited about it. He said, "Now we have the technology to do the Krishna Book on film!" Nothing is up front and direct. So children are suffering JG's twisted and paranoid world view. What is so insidious is that Ninjai is very beautiful, entertaining, and compelling. And like the calls to children for jihad, psychologically dangerous. JG is using very sophisticated mind control techniques on children. Sweet.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 30, 2006 12:13AM

just-googling
zelig
[b:763ef810ea]I wonder if Little Ninjai's bird friend is going to deliver the bird flu????[/b:763ef810ea]

[b:763ef810ea]I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts! So true!!!! [/b:763ef810ea]

You really had to live it to know how funny this is!!!! People would avoid you and treat you like sh*t if you sneezed once for fear they would not be able to see Siddha at a kirtan. Once, I was sleeping in a storage place on carboard boxes from Down to Earth, sicker than a dog, dehydrated and throwing up in paper bags because I was too weak to get to the bathroom upstairs. The girlfriend of one of the (non-devotee) guys who made koa wood furniture in the same building brought me tea and soup and helped me out. Oh, and I was criticized for associating with a woman on top of that!!!!! The five or so devotees working in the office upstairs wouldn't lift a finger to help me out for fear they would get sick. A**holes.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 30, 2006 12:39AM

:lol: You guys are so funny.

Rama Das (slave name)
I am sure by the time it comes out it will be about the Karma Kula coming after all the bloggers.

Hmmm maybe it would be a good idea to get some tulsi and a pet chicken just in case.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 30, 2006 01:02AM

Much cuter than Ninjai - [www.littleyogis.com]

The site pretty much has nothing on it that is not 'coming soon' but check out the awards to see all the people that think it is just wonderful that the kiddies don't miss out on being indoctrinated.

"Developed by TV yoga host Wai Lana, the Little Yogis Kit for kids ages 3-8 contains a yoga mat, 60-minute video, yoga mat bag, and poster of 21 yoga poses."

I have seen some of the DVD, I don't remember there being any mention of Krishna, just corny Wai Lana ditties, but is possible since I don't generally watch kids videos that they worked some chanting in near the end like on her programs for big people.

Young minds being instructed how to bend over backwards for Vaishnava dasi? I just can't see it as a good thing.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 30, 2006 03:46AM

cultreporter
Much cuter than Ninjai - [www.littleyogis.com]

The site pretty much has nothing on it that is not 'coming soon' but check out the awards to see all the people that think it is just wonderful that the kiddies don't miss out on being indoctrinated.

"Developed by TV yoga host Wai Lana, the Little Yogis Kit for kids ages 3-8 contains a yoga mat, 60-minute video, yoga mat bag, and poster of 21 yoga poses."

I have seen some of the DVD, I don't remember there being any mention of Krishna, just corny Wai Lana ditties, but is possible since I don't generally watch kids videos that they worked some chanting in near the end like on her programs for big people.

Young minds being instructed how to bend over backwards for Vaishnava dasi? I just can't see it as a good thing.

[b:2653a85038]DEEP THOUGHTS[/b:2653a85038]
from Wai Lana's website actually attributed to Siddha!
[www.wailana.com]

If anyone had any doubt there was a connection! Please note the hypocracy of the quote. Have no doubt, she is as well taken care of as any Beverly Hills trophy wife. Lots of time for meditation and yoga!

The little yogi site is sickeningly sweet with pages of phony awards - no doubt many are devotee created and/ or generated by their PR machine. But no, it is nothing like Hamas websites for children. But Wai Lana's candy coated makeup and sweetness hides the cult and it's agenda behind it.

OOOOH, how could anything sooooo cute hide anything soooooo bad!!?????

Current Page: 54 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.