Current Page: 56 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 31, 2006 04:56AM

Hey, you guys... I have been having fun over at a message board that is a real slice of Hare Krishna life... my name is rama there, and these freaks are almost unbelievable. They are not even from Siddha, either, and when I mentioned Ricky Gervais, some lady said "Gervis, Gerbil, it's all the same sick s**t."
I imagine she has a healthy case of Hare Krishna Homophobia.

feel free to check it out, I come in further down the thread and represent at the bottom.

[krsna.tribe.net]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 31, 2006 08:20AM

cultreporter
Rama Das (slave name)
next to the link that zelig posted, they have this link, "visual meditations"

[www.wailana.com]

:shock: Am I enlightened yet?

Just a (maybe) interesting trivia That picture of Krishna with the deer I have seen everywhere in SOI and was told that it is Siddha's favourite. There was a big deal made when I wanted to put pictures on my altar that they had to be ones that were approved of by Siddha. Of course having associated with Krishna so many times in person :roll: he can advise his followers what God looks like. According to him this is the most accurate likeness. Curious to me it was painted by those ISKCON 'demons' who he calls not real devotees back in the seventies when the illustrated Gita was being put together. When I asked a disciple if Siddha had anything to do with the painting (At the time I thought it would be nice to think that he did) and she confided in me that it's greatest significance is that it is copyright free - Absolutely nothing is sacred!!

Rama - I am fine now, treatment was a complete success and you're right at the very least I don't have to worry about them anymore :D

Cultreporter~
That picture of gopal krishna was not painted by ISK[b:efe6b20385]con[/b:efe6b20385] devotees; they copied the original which was from a poster from India published by Brijabaji printers (I think that is the name). They had great posters of krishna and all of the demigods and the universal form -- one of their posters was the inspiration for a Hendrix album cover -- whose faces were replaced by Jimi Hendrix and his band on one of the Experience's first albums. No one knows who the original artist of the gopal picture was. All the "head shops" in the 60's used to sell Brijabaji posters. It was typical hippie wall decor. Anyway, not surprisingly, siddha felt that Jimi was really offensive for replacing his face with vishnu's!! :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 31, 2006 10:34AM

Rama Das (slave name)
Hey, everyone, I am reading this book which is really good, I wanted to share some of it.

I am actually in desperate need of an objective source of information on Gaudiya Vaishnavism, but I would surely pass it on when i get it.

Although I just got a book I am really exited about, called "the Suns of God:Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled"
by the female author Acharya S., she wrote a great book called "the Christ Conspiracy", very much in the Jordan Maxwell vein.

Rama, I PM'd you a message regarding this subject.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 31, 2006 12:28PM

:wink: I wonder who did this?

[www.angelfire.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 31, 2006 02:06PM

cultreporter
:wink: I wonder who did this?

[www.angelfire.com]

THIS IS BRILLIANT AND VERY FUNNY :lol: :arrow: :lol:

Guru in a can - if it only came in a non-abrasive formula :D

"Holier than thou" :lol:

Note the letters of the qualities of a guru spell this downwards: "NOT CHRIS"

Yes, I wonder WHO did this??? Thanks for the laughs!

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 31, 2006 09:17PM

cultreporter
Since we are sharing regarding health, I was forced to go and be tested for HIV/AIDS, Hep A,B,C and just about every STD you can think of because (wait for it) I had lived in Sydney where there are "fags" everywhere. I had never felt so humilated going to the Drs to ask for all this and copping all sorts of questions about why I wanted it done. It wasn't even considered relevant that I had been celibate for a few years by then because according to several devotees you can get AIDS by eating food that "fags" have touched and all manner of other ignorance inspired ways.

Also I have a physical disability which is called fibromyalgia, it is like chronic fatigue crossed with rheumatoid arthritis, not a disease and nowhere near contagious. Still I was told that this cancelled out my chances of ever getting to see Siddha because I was permanently sick. Sometimes I have seizures like epilepsy and I was always scared I would have one at kirtan and get thrown out. As it was I had to answer constant questioning from the disciples that knew what was wrong with me about the nature of the condition and there were some who would not eat any food I had prepared or even take food from plates I had touched.

I found out when I was there that I had a tumor on my thyroid gland and I didn't dare tell anyone because I was sure they would make me leave because of it.

Yeah real nice compassionate people.

I think it was already on this site, but there is a story where one kid came down with a case of girardia (a parasite) so ALL the followers had to be tested and pay the doctor too out of their own pocket. It involved swallowing and GAGGING on a string and leaving it in your stomach only to be pulled out an hour or so later. Everyone walking around Honolulu with strings hanging out of their mouths! The doctor would later PULL out the disgusting gagging string and test to see if you had the parasite. Ofcourse no one had it except the original kid - who probably contracted it through neglect and drinking bad water. I never found out if Katyayani or Vaishnava snotty had to get tested, but everyone else did. This was back in the early 80's. Googling, were you around for this one? I think everyone had to show the monkee king at the WAREHOUSE the doctors note. The doctor that was doing it for a cheap rate went on and on how rediculous the matter was. But the devotees were ever obedient to the call. "OOOHHHHH, We wouldn't want to get Sheila Prabhooofraud ill....."

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 31, 2006 11:29PM

Yes, I was around when they had the giardia scare and I had to swallow that awful string and leave it hanging out of my mouth... but I seem to remember it was longer than for just one hour - seems like most of the day you had to be gagging on that string. And eeeewwww was it ever gross when you had to pull it out!

It's quite interesting how Siddha parallels Howard Hughes on this germ phobia business - but I don't think Hughes ever did something like this (having everyone around him tested for diseases???). I still have not seen the latest Hollywood movie about Howard Hughes - it might be interesting to watch this to see if there are any more parallels with Siddha.

Speaking of movies, here's a couple of funny musical type songs from the Monty Python movies that all Siddha's followers should watch:

EVERY SPERM IS SACRED (Meaning of Life)

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE (Life of Brian)

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 01, 2006 01:00AM

I saw an e-mail when I was on the Gold Coast (that I shouldn't have been looking at) but it said and I heard this as well that he makes everyone get tested for tuberculosis and he has mentioned this in one of his booklets eventhough apparently it has been virtually extinct for decades. One devotee who saw him almost ten years ago told me it was virtually impossible then to find a doctor that would test for it let alone convince them that you needed it.

[b:f594ba6b23]Q - U - A - R - A - N - T - I - N - E [/b:f594ba6b23] :lol:

The e-mail was very specific in instructions about how you were permitted to go to one picnic if you were not tested and how you had to stay in your allocated areas, not associate with close contact devotees etc.

As of the beginning of the year I had a reliable first hand account that he was not clositered away in a room surrounded by jars of his own urine and wearing tissue boxes for shoes, but I am starting to wonder if he did suddenly leave the planet (and there were not mass suicides in his honor) how long it would be before his followers even realised?

I can imagine Wai Lana getting snippets from the lectures to play down the phone to the kitchen to keep the servants jumping and maybe even knocking up a paper-mache prabhufraud and no-one even knowing the difference since they never get that close to relalise. :lol: Could this whole germ thing have been a long term plan to implement immortality?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 01, 2006 12:32PM

cultreporter
I saw an e-mail when I was on the Gold Coast (that I shouldn't have been looking at) but it said and I heard this as well that he makes everyone get tested for tuberculosis and he has mentioned this in one of his booklets eventhough apparently it has been virtually extinct for decades. One devotee who saw him almost ten years ago told me it was virtually impossible then to find a doctor that would test for it let alone convince them that you needed it.

[b:ac17df0362]Q - U - A - R - A - N - T - I - N - E [/b:ac17df0362] :lol:

The e-mail was very specific in instructions about how you were permitted to go to one picnic if you were not tested and how you had to stay in your allocated areas, not associate with close contact devotees etc.

As of the beginning of the year I had a reliable first hand account that he was not clositered away in a room surrounded by jars of his own urine and wearing tissue boxes for shoes, but I am starting to wonder if he did suddenly leave the planet (and there were not mass suicides in his honor) how long it would be before his followers even realised?

I can imagine Wai Lana getting snippets from the lectures to play down the phone to the kitchen to keep the servants jumping and maybe even knocking up a paper-mache prabhufraud and no-one even knowing the difference since they never get that close to relalise. :lol: Could this whole germ thing have been a long term plan to implement immortality?

No doubt Sheila Praboofraud Mr. Butler has serious phobias about being contaminated. I guess when you are so "pure" you have a lot to worry about as the stains will show up more easily, like wearing an all white suit to a kids birthday party.

Regarding TB: the realitity is that tuberculosis has not been wiped out. If you wanted to get a position as a teacher or work with children in the past 40+ years in the USA, by law, you have to get a TB test. There are two types; the tine test and the montoux test. There is an increase in the disease in prison populations, third world countries and recent cases from drinking milk from infected cows in Great Britain. (bovine TB is on the increse amongst herds in England). It is usually easily treated with antibiotics, but it is still around and contagious. Tests are readily available.

The main issue with Siddha is that he feels that he takes on the karma of his followers and that is why his immune system is so fragile. He sees himself as constantly transmutating his followers sins so they don't transmigrate - and this is why he says he gets sick. Which is pretty f*quing rediculous and funny. Howard Hughs had a progressive disorder and he had enough wealth to sustain some serious idiosyncracies. Siddha's (disorder) seems to be getting worse, but may need to stay just sane enough to sustain his tiny world. One wonders. If he is Krishna's best friend, and Krishna is god, then why doesn't Krishna tell him how to cure himself and his followers or at least the poor cows?

If Siddha had died, Vsnotty would either play on his legacy like Yoko Ono, bad voice and all or become a guruette in her own right. I'm sure Siddha's followers would accomodate her and elevate her as she will be holding the purse strings. Or she could marry the devotee BT ( who married Katyayani and became her promoter in the divine Mother type/ girl-guru curcuit).

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 01, 2006 12:41PM

just-googling
Yes, I was around when they had the giardia scare and I had to swallow that awful string and leave it hanging out of my mouth... but I seem to remember it was longer than for just one hour - seems like most of the day you had to be gagging on that string. And eeeewwww was it ever gross when you had to pull it out!

It's quite interesting how Siddha parallels Howard Hughes on this germ phobia business - but I don't think Hughes ever did something like this (having everyone around him tested for diseases???). I still have not seen the latest Hollywood movie about Howard Hughes - it might be interesting to watch this to see if there are any more parallels with Siddha.

Speaking of movies, here's a couple of funny musical type songs from the Monty Python movies that all Siddha's followers should watch:

EVERY SPERM IS SACRED (Meaning of Life)

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE (Life of Brian)

:D

One of my all time favorite movies is THE MEANING OF LIFE! The film about Howard Hughs THE AVIATOR is really great. Very few parallels outside of germ phobia. He was an incredible and accomplished man who actually did more for aviation than most realize. He was never a delusional guru type. I'm sure Rick Ross with his familiarity with so many cult leaders could find better parallel examples. I'm sure he recognizes the patterns from our stories.

EVERY SPERM IS SACRED indeed! Is that the song sung with the unending line of Catholic children walking out of the house?

Current Page: 56 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.