Current Page: 49 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 06, 2006 07:44PM

The purpose of the message board is not to post contact information.

If you don't have PM yet, which requires 10 approved posts.

Please don't post email addresses or personal blog information here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 06, 2006 09:30PM

Hey, Fairytale, thanks for the links, that sure is chris butler.

I was raised watching these videos... oh, the sweet indoctrination.

It is all there, allright, complete with his ridiculous accent.

Amazing, thanks again.

:P

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 06, 2006 09:48PM

WOW! you guys gotta check this out.

I was watching lecture 6, there are 7 total lectures.

LECTURE 6:
[www.indiadivine.org]

ALL 7:
[www.indiadivine.org]

Anyway, check out lecture 6, the level of ignorance and arrogance is truly amazing, so damn funny. he is claiming the entire bible has about as much information as 2 of his pamphlets, and that a transcript of one of his lectures is twice the usefull information as the whole bible.
And on top of everything else, he keeps SNIFFING and touching his nose in true COKEHEAD form. HMMMMMMMMMMM......
Do the above statements not sound like those of most cokeheads?

Of course you have more information than the bible, you are SKY HIGH!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 10, 2006 07:36AM

This is how the Science of Identity would re-write the bible:

Jesus came upon a crowd of people who were about t0 stone a man to death. Jesus asked them what sin this man had committed.

"He has laid down with another man - he is a homosexual, Master." To which Jesus replied, "Let he who is free from sin cast the first stone."

Then the leader of the crowd started hurling massive stones and boulders at the gay man. His name was Siddhaswarupananda..... :lol:

Thus the Warriors for Jesus started on their path to rid the 21st century of all homosexuals.

their new mantra would be: "NO PUFFTAS" :lol:

:cry:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 11, 2006 01:56AM

I watched chris butler video lecture number #1 from the above link (here again)

[www.indiadivine.org]

It is seriously creepy,

Words cannot describe.

It is all about him being the representitive of god, giving your life to him.

It is SOOOOOOOO F****'n DISGUSTING!

Seriously, I watch any of those videos, and it is not cool for a second.

ABSOLUTELY nothing he says is of ANY value, it is all so SICK and TWISTED.

It makes me so sick, I cannot believe my parents have anything to do with this true piece of human waste.

It is seriously F****D, EVERYONE who follows is in COMPLETE obedience to the most poisonous, destuctive B.S..

It is not cool, and it is not over.
This Maggot Chris Butler's dictates were completely placed on me from the f*****g moment I was born. I was told it was all true and everything this man says is as pure as god. I was born to worship this f******g disgraceful piece of ----.

Every single word from every single one of those videos is the complete and direct opposite of our true nature. I am free now. I know very clearly what is natural, what is pure and what is real.

To my Parents and all the other sick minds that are involved in this and feel compelled to produce offspring with the sole motivation of them being completely assimilated into this...

It is a copout, a disgusting copout, and you know it. You can fool yourself all you want into believing that enslaving yourself, indoctrinating your kids and being a militant proponent of merely ANOTHER pre-packaged FALSE truth is righteous and benign.

It is not benign, it is SICK. It does one thing, and one thing only.
It does exactly what all the others have always done and precisely what it was designed to do from the very beginning.
It provides you with a crutch, well, maybee more like an electric wheelchair... ensuring that you will never change.
As long as you are devoted to this, you are caged off with a glass ceiling.
You will never know truth, because you are too afraid to let go and look for yourself.
You will never know your own independence.
If you remain exactly the same now and through this life, you will be the same.
You will always seek someone to give your power and allegiance to, someone to be your God.

There will always be someone ready to fill that role.

Your eternity will be what your life is now... how long do you want to repeat this?
You will need this for as long as you are afraid to stand on your own two feet.

You have bought a lie, a huge lie.
The truth is not as easy as inherited belief, but believe it or not, it is far more beautiful.

Truth is not some convenient little fairy tale, some hollow, compulsive mantra that band-aid's over your feelings of fear.

Truth is yours. nobody can find it except you.
It is yours through becoming who you really are, it grows as you re-learn to re-inhabit the robotic corpse that is your body.
It reveals itself as you recognise the program you are running on as a program.

Truth is having functional vision and operational intuition.

If you want to wake up, you can wake up.

Laks, Jivi, Prahlad, Nanda, Rangi, Mum and Dad.

This is Rama talking, you all know me. I want you all to know exactly what I think.

This will not go silent. Maybee things will not be different for you. I want you all to really know me, at least.
I want to share what I see when I look back on where I have come from.
I want to share it with you all because I want to be straight up and I think you should know.

You guys are my tribe, I know I am deeply connected to you all far beyond this one life.

I love my brother, Laks, we barely spent a day apart untill I was 14.
I have barely spent a few months with you in the 13 years since then, but the few times I do talk to you it is really cool, it feels like we are so similar and diggin' on the same f****d up humor, etc...
(you checkin' out the new season of 'the office'?)

If nothing changes, if our respective lives follow the same lines, and the distance remains unchanged, when these bodies fall away, I will be there. You guys will see me, you will see my eyes intense and my heart strong.
I will be where you guys are, and you will know I mean everything I have said.

I really like all of you, I truly think you are all amazing. The fact that I am saying all I have here does not diminish or contradict that.
I truly thank any of you who have actually read my words.
You are all welcome to say anything to me, whatever it may be. I respect any way you feel.

Rama.

The games, divisions and illusions here(this world) are petty and fleeting, and I know our connection and history are far greater and deeper than any of this could reach.
We are healing now.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 11, 2006 02:11AM

just-googling

Jesus came upon a crowd of people who were about t0 stone a man to death. Jesus asked them what sin this man had committed.

"He has laid down with another man - he is a homosexual, Master." To which Jesus replied, "Let he who is free from sin cast the first stone."

Then the leader of the crowd started hurling massive stones and boulders at the gay man. His name was Siddhaswarupananda..... :lol:

Thus the Warriors for Jesus started on their path to rid the 21st century of all homosexuals.

their new mantra would be: "NO PUFFTAS" :lol:

Awesome, man.

We all know that jesus would have been down for some gay bashing and hate crimes.

Maybee they could collaborate with Mel Gibson, "IRRATIONALISM OF THE CHRIST", it would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 11, 2006 02:22AM

Hey, Googling, I must offer you congratulations on your use of the word "PUFFTA", (poofta?), you straight up nailed it.

It would be hard to get more in character than that.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 11, 2006 02:40AM

just-googling

This surprised the rabid Christ-Mob, stopping them in their tracks, forcing some uncharacteristic contemplation. The crowd first looked down, then, realising the hypocrisy, stones began falling in the dirt.
A few sheepishly looked up at the others, one or two smiles began to emerge, along with one or two knobs.

And before the Christ Child could articulate his next gem of wisdom, the mob of angered men had transformed into a sordid orgy of man mating.

Then the leader of the crowd started hurling his massive stone and boulders(a.k.a. twig and berries, bait and tackle) at the gay men. His name was Siddhaswarupananda..... :lol:

Thus the Warriors for Jesus started on their path to the 21st century of all homosexuals.

their new mantra would be: "GO PUFFTAS" :lol:

slight modifications were made on this version. :wink: :wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 11, 2006 09:06AM

Rama Das (slave name)
I watched chris butler video lecture number #1 from the above link (here again)

[www.indiadivine.org]

It is seriously creepy,

Words cannot describe.

It is all about him being the representitive of god, giving your life to him.

It is SOOOOOOOO F****'n DISGUSTING!

Seriously, I watch any of those videos, and it is not cool for a second.

ABSOLUTELY nothing he says is of ANY value, it is all so SICK and TWISTED.

It makes me so sick, I cannot believe my parents have anything to do with this true piece of human waste.

It is seriously F****D, EVERYONE who follows is in COMPLETE obedience to the most poisonous, destuctive B.S..

It is not cool, and it is not over.
This Maggot Chris Butler's dictates were completely placed on me from the f*****g moment I was born. I was told it was all true and everything this man says is as pure as god. I was born to worship this f******g disgraceful piece of ----.

Every single word from every single one of those videos is the complete and direct opposite of our true nature. I am free now. I know very clearly what is natural, what is pure and what is real.

To my Parents and all the other sick minds that are involved in this and feel compelled to produce offspring with the sole motivation of them being completely assimilated into this...

It is a copout, a disgusting copout, and you know it. You can fool yourself all you want into believing that enslaving yourself, indoctrinating your kids and being a militant proponent of merely ANOTHER pre-packaged FALSE truth is righteous and benign.

It is not benign, it is SICK. It does one thing, and one thing only.
It does exactly what all the others have always done and precisely what it was designed to do from the very beginning.
It provides you with a crutch, well, maybee more like an electric wheelchair... ensuring that you will never change.
As long as you are devoted to this, you are caged off with a glass ceiling.
You will never know truth, because you are too afraid to let go and look for yourself.
You will never know your own independence.
If you remain exactly the same now and through this life, you will be the same.
You will always seek someone to give your power and allegiance to, someone to be your God.

There will always be someone ready to fill that role.

Your eternity will be what your life is now... how long do you want to repeat this?
You will need this for as long as you are afraid to stand on your own two feet.

You have bought a lie, a huge lie.
The truth is not as easy as inherited belief, but believe it or not, it is far more beautiful.

Truth is not some convenient little fairy tale, some hollow, compulsive mantra that band-aid's over your feelings of fear.

Truth is yours. nobody can find it except you.
It is yours through becoming who you really are, it grows as you re-learn to re-inhabit the robotic corpse that is your body.
It reveals itself as you recognise the program you are running on as a program.

Truth is having functional vision and operational intuition.

If you want to wake up, you can wake up.

Laks, Jivi, Prahlad, Nanda, Rangi, Mum and Dad.

This is Rama talking, you all know me. I want you all to know exactly what I think.

This will not go silent. Maybee things will not be different for you. I want you all to really know me, at least.
I want to share what I see when I look back on where I have come from.
I want to share it with you all because I want to be straight up and I think you should know.

You guys are my tribe, I know I am deeply connected to you all far beyond this one life.

I love my brother, Laks, we barely spent a day apart untill I was 14.
I have barely spent a few months with you in the 13 years since then, but the few times I do talk to you it is really cool, it feels like we are so similar and diggin' on the same f****d up humor, etc...
(you checkin' out the new season of 'the office'?)

If nothing changes, if our respective lives follow the same lines, and the distance remains unchanged, when these bodies fall away, I will be there. You guys will see me, you will see my eyes intense and my heart strong.
I will be where you guys are, and you will know I mean everything I have said.

I really like all of you, I truly think you are all amazing. The fact that I am saying all I have here does not diminish or contradict that.
I truly thank any of you who have actually read my words.
You are all welcome to say anything to me, whatever it may be. I respect any way you feel.

Rama.

The games, divisions and illusions here(this world) are petty and fleeting, and I know our connection and history are far greater and deeper than any of this could reach.
We are healing now.

Rama,
Your words to your family are so poignant. You have managed to get out of the looking glass. It’s sad that your people are still locked behind it. When I left, I had the joy of reuniting with my family. You have to leave your family behind. Being understood by your family is another thing. It is rare indeed to ever be understood by your own tribe. But healthy families love and respect each other. They are champions for each other in spite of differences. The man formerly known as Sai never matured past the totally infantile stage of feeling himself to be the center of the universe.

I looked over some of the videos. They are indeed Chris Butler, aka Jagad Guru. They were filmed in the 1980’s just prior to my leaving the group. I am so embarrassed that I ever was enamored by this individual! Even then, I was thinking things were askew. His video lectures were boring and simplistic, the humor dulled by repetition. He used cheap debate tactics by building and knocking down “straw men”.

He knew little about what his disciples were living through. I knew almost everyone in those videos. I know the infidelities that were going on between couples gay and straight. I know who was trading up one husband for a richer one. I know who was driving a cab at night in dangerous neighborhoods to barely keep his family alive while he worked for JG during the day. I know who slept in a car or on the floor of the warehouse living on Down to Earth scraps and leftovers. I know who was purely devoted to J.G.’s service, while being mercilessly put down behind their backs. I know who was selling flowers at Honolulu bars at night to drunken tourists while their babies were neglected both day and night. JG laughs smugly at the relationships on one of the videos, while only offering that all they need to do is to love and serve the servant of God (him -- JG).

The days of singing and chanting the names of God and celebrating the festivals that connect one to the Supreme in all cultures was usurped by a charismatic infant with delusions he is Christ ( pure devotee). And we fell for it. Your parents fell for it bad because they are still trapped in the mirror.

It is so odd to see these videos again after over 21 years. I wonder why they have found a place again, so obviously outdated. I guess P.T. Barnum was right. There is a sucker born every minute.

What most people don’t know is that ALL of those videos were staged. Followers were hand picked based on looks to ask scripted questions. There was nothing spontaneous or free about it. Rick Reed is on one video asking a question. Before you were allowed into the studio you were prepped by a nasty woman (who at the time was cheating on her husband with a married man. All disciples not caring about the pain they were inflicting on each other!) And if you coughed or moved the wrong way during shooting, you’d get yelled at by JG or one of his “bull dog” followers. I went to a few shoots. By then, I was already thinking that it was such bull sh*t and made sure to avoid most shoots. Look closely at all of the faces. Zombies all. Not a doubtful, confused, or even inspired reaction shot in any video. You will see only affirmative head shaking or laughing at an unsophisticated joke, but not one truly thoughtful face in the bunch.

In one of the videos everyone is casually sitting around a couch like they are having some nice conversation. It was all bogus. No one EVER sat at the same level as the guru! In the past, people were free to ask questions. Not any more. He even did some shows like he was Phil Donohue running around the audience with a microphone. That was weird for everyone. So in these videos he has a captive audience teaching them all how to remain captives while lying to them and saying he is making them free. One of the best definitions of evil is one who takes only for oneself alone. JG sucks all the air out of a room.

Rama, breathe deep the free air. Teach your own children well. Keep learning. There is a saying in Judaism that goes something like this; if you worship idols, you become like them. Eyes that can not see. Mouths that have no voice. Limbs that can not walk. Dead.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 12, 2006 01:24AM

I appreciate what you said.

Current Page: 49 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.