Current Page: 57 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 01, 2006 11:01PM

zelig

The main issue with Siddha is that he feels that he takes on the karma of his followers and that is why his immune system is so fragile. He sees himself as constantly transmutating his followers sins so they don't transmigrate - and this is why he says he gets sick. Which is pretty f*quing rediculous and funny.

:idea: Similar to the theory that God sent his only begotten son to die on the cross to save mankind from their sins??? Pool old God - he had to sacrifice his only son!!!!

Siddha himself has said that God does not need to make sacrifices - after all he IS God!!!! However, it is the same kettle of fish - that Siddha's health has to be sacrificed in order to save his followers from their sins!!! (This always did sound pretty whacky to me, even when I was involved with the cult)...

:?: And what exactly are those sins??? Probably the desire to reproduce and procreate, like any other NORMAL human being!!

:idea: I had a neighbor who had a bad case of arthritis - he said that society had become so evil that he himself was suffering because of it. He had a mental disorder. He became suicidal and eventually killed himself.

:cry:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 01, 2006 11:05PM

zelig

EVERY SPERM IS SACRED indeed! Is that the song sung with the unending line of Catholic children walking out of the house?

Yep, that's the one! It's a large musical production filmed in the alleys of poverty stricken Yorkshire... making fun of the Catholics and their large families. It really is quite funny :D

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 02, 2006 02:28AM

:arrow: oooops - that should read: "Poor old God" NOT "Pool old God"

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 02, 2006 07:42AM

cultreporter
How's your blog coming along?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 02, 2006 07:08PM

zelig
cultreporter
How's your blog coming along?

Not too bad, I have been a little bogged down in research and depression since the last update. As I type this I have almost finished a few of the half finished articles hanging around my desktop, including the conclusion to "Pray for Me" (this one may be a little boring to reader's I am not sure??) and they will be uploaded on 3rd November (Australian time).

I am sure I will be writing for quite a while yet and there will be another linked page soon for a bio on Siddha.

Hi to all the people that send me nice e-mails telling me that I should keep going. It is good to know it is being read.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: November 02, 2006 07:18PM

just-googling
cultreporter
:wink: I wonder who did this?

[www.angelfire.com]

THIS IS BRILLIANT AND VERY FUNNY :lol: :arrow: :lol:

I loved this! :lol: Especially the Personal on-line Guru at the bottom of the page. I was glad to hear that this is a work in progress and there is more to come.

I was only on the edge of Science of Identity and didn't really get into it. One time in my life not having any self discipline seems to have paid off.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 07, 2006 02:29AM

It always pays off.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 07, 2006 02:59AM

Hey, zelig or Googling, I am trying to figure out how to quote someones post, but only show a selected portion in that quotation...
It seems as though you both know how...

Googling wrote: "And what exactly are those sins??? Probably the desire to reproduce and procreate, like any other NORMAL human being!! "

It reminds me of a joke by the comedian Bill Hicks, he is talking about "pro-lifers"

"'we're pro life.' 'ooooh, you look it! You look like you're filled with life!' All the little kids are saying: 'please don't adopt me, please don't adopt me!' ...'we're your new Christian Pro-Life Parents!' ...(child again...)'ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, Where's the tower, Where's the gun? Where's the tower, Where's the gun? I was adopted by Pro Life Christians when I was a kid.' BOOM, BOOM!(gun sounds) 'Does my penis make me a bad boy? Because thats what they told me!' BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! '...please, give me the satan worshipping family down the block... The one with the good albums.'"

From the album "Rant in e-minor"

R.I.P. Bill.

He was one of the most amazing people to walk the planet.
"Wherever there is truth, love and laughter, I will be there."

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 07, 2006 03:01AM

Hey, zelig or Googling, I am trying to figure out how to quote someones post, but only show a selected portion in that quotation...

Googling wrote: "And what exactly are those sins??? Probably the desire to reproduce and procreate, like any other NORMAL human being!! "

It reminds me of a joke by the comedian Bill Hicks, he is talking about "pro-lifers"

"'we're pro life.' 'ooooh, you look it! You look like you're just filled with life!' All the little kids are saying: 'please don't adopt me, please don't adopt me!' ...'we're your new Christian Pro-Life Parents!' ...(child again...)'ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, Where's the tower, Where's the gun? Where's the tower, Where's the gun? I was adopted by Pro Life Christians when I was a kid.' BOOM, BOOM!(gun sounds) 'Does my penis make me a bad boy? Because thats what they told me!' BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! '...please, give me the satan worshipping family down the block... The ones with the good albums."

From the album "Rant in e-minor"

R.I.P. Bill.

He was one of the most amazing people to walk the planet.
"Wherever there is truth, love and laughter, I will be there."

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 07, 2006 06:21AM

Rama Das (slave name)

Hi Rama,

click on the "quote" button at the top right of the post. Just delete the text that you do not need within the quote. Make sure you leave the square parenthesis / bracket [ ... as this is the code that will put the quoted material in the box (at the beginning of the quote and the end of the quote).

:)

Current Page: 57 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.