Current Page: 52 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 24, 2006 12:34PM

I checked out the Ninjai website - so this is what Butler's followers are into these days - lots of blood[/color:680cbc5e11], cutting people's heads off, and the extremely gorey movie "Kill Bill[/color:680cbc5e11]" - yes, very transcendental stuff :?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ninjai story was Butler's idea, also - as the followers never act without his direction. :?:

It all seems such a primitive[/color:680cbc5e11] way of thinking - everyone else out there is a demon and we are the good guys. Cutting people's heads off was done in the dark ages - :evil: - I certainly wouldn't want my kids watching this cartoon - Yes, the [b:680cbc5e11]brainwashing[/b:680cbc5e11] starts when they are young :cry:

Thanks for the link, Rama das!

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: October 24, 2006 04:52PM

Kids making the cartoons, indeed. Girls, too.
This certainly is an improvement over MTV, isn't it? No sex, I bet!
They've come a long way from the bambi-shots-and-baby-mongoose intros on the old videos.
Mommies approve of this? Do they help out with the animation, or do the grownups just man the internet lines?
No wonder no one wants to 'fess up about what the kids have been learning.
And we thought they were making lecture videos and bad rock-and-roll.
Karmakula looks particularly appealing.
(Wonder why cults always seem to switch from "peace, love, and HK..." to "guns, guard dogs, and shallow graves" ?)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 25, 2006 01:18PM

Yeah, my guess is that the concept of the main characters is totally from Chris Butler, and that it is 100% run-by* him and approved by him.
*as in "run it by him"

They have a very escapist notion of "innocence" and "children" that they project onto their idea of "baby krishna" and also their own kids.
"awwwwww, look, he said 'krishna', awwwww, such a nice little devotee."
Yeah, no s**t, it is the only word the kid has ever heard.

So the character "ninjai" represents purity and innocence.
"Ninjai" would also represent pure devotion to krsna.

So you have simplistic innocence,extremely simplistic and childlike dialougue and mannerisms coupled with extremely exagerated violence which is completely justified and glorified.

They have 2 generic interviews up about and from the "Ninjai Gang".

This is from that:

Question: Ninjai has a lot of violence, there's no getting around that. Obviously you're not anti-violence, yet at the same time Ninjai is very sweet and childlike, so is his little bird friend. Are you trying to tell young people something here?

Answer: Not really, I guess that's just our personalities and our world view. We don't believe in violence for the sake of violence, but as martial artists we hold the viewpoint that violence is neutral. Violence can be used for good or evil. For so many years we've been sort of pissed off watching people in Congress and a lot of other people saying that all violence is bad and they should take all violence out of TV and movies and so forth. These people don't know what they're talking about. If these congressmen and people really believed violence is bad, they would not take tax money to build and maintain the military might of the United States. We don't believe or like those kind of videogames where players are killing or smashing innocent people, driving over them with their cars, and getting points for that kind of meanness. But on the other hand, it's crazy to be trying to indoctrinate young people into believing that violence can never be used for good. Sometimes violence can be used to protect innocent people and to protect our freedom.

This is pure "Chris Butler Morality". The appeal of violence to them is exactly the same as the appeal of Homophobia.
They like feeling like they are hardcore, I guess it is a necessary reflex to compensate for how truly declawed and castrated they really are in their daily life.

Their own idividuality is non existent, they have no real intellectual power or critical faculties of their own, only license to extend the pathetic philosophies of their spiritual master which they have to align with by default, and have been doing so, in some cases, their whole lives.

So compensate for that sad situation with an aggressive, dominating, righteous and tough persona.

I can see how it would help.

I find that this particular thing (ninjai) hits me pretty damn close to home.
It is basically the exact outcome I could see for myself if I had never left the group or the idea of "Krsna Consciousness".
Infact, in like 1999, my Mum asked me if I would want to work on some project for them that involved animating, since i was known to be a good cartoonist. My Mum said that it would be like pennies in my spiritual piggy-bank... (##@$$%%%$^^&****##@@@$$!!!!!!)
I think that 'project' was likely 'ninjai'.

I am and have always been way into drawing and cartooning, and I and everybody in the group was/ARE encouraged to incorporate Krsna, Krsna themes, Krsna ideals and anything kinda Krsna-ee (whoa! new word, file next to 'truthiness' - colbert report) into any and all of our artwork and creative endeavors. That means EVERYTHING, writing, drawing, music, surfing? ...well, you know we gave it our best shot... DOIN' IT FOR THE LORD!

The freedom I have in my creativity having completely dropped this ideology and belief system is probably the best thing about it.
When I see Ninjai, I see all that incarcerated creativity, I see how my energy was supposed to be used.

What i described above with the way the kids (who are practically being pumped out as we speak by my generation) are encouraged to draw krsna, color krsna, look at colorful pictures of krsna constantly from the first day, told enchanting tales of krsna, etc... is how they bind our emotions and comfort us with this image. It is serious and goes as deep as anything could go if you are born into it.
It of course makes the ones subject to it incredibly dependent on it, hard to turn the tide on that kind of flood.

This Ninjai thing has absolutely no production credits anywhere, all totally anonymous, as they try to claim it is just the creative endeavour of a bunch of friends.

No.

First off, you are called "The Ninjai Gang", the one thing that you all have in common, which constitutes the 'gang', is the group you belong to which falls under the direct orders of your Guru.

They are actually in a precarious situation with Ninjai, I would suggest...

The thing is that a lot of people like it, it is regarded as being some of the most accomplished flash animation on the web.
It was much more amateur at first, and has really developed a lot.
I would agree that it is incredibly beautiful, I say episode 11 was very badass.
I also think the pace, story and characters are seriously painfull, but I like stuff like 'curb your enthusiasm' and 'arrested development' which don't exactly suffer from slouchy writing.

Writing is everything, and I think that is an aspect of 'ninjai' which will remain weak, especially since it can only go one possible direction.

So they have a fanbase.
Their fanbase are not aware of any 'Krsna Consciousness' agenda.
'Krsna Consciousness' is the agenda.

How do you slip that mickey in everyone's drink?

Hence the precariousness.

They really want to reveal Krsna to everyone through this cartoon.

They don't want to turn people off.

They have successfully incorperated quite a lot of 'pro-krsna' content already, but it is likely not sufficient.
They need to make people aware of what they have been alluding to.

Which is funny, because that is exactly what I want to do!

I think they know that most people won't go for nothing preachy, and would likely feel differently if they saw the cartoon in the light of what it is really about.

You can bet that I will be watching.

I think that the main character will actually turn out to be a holy person, some more obscure, yet equally holy figure.
Or even some version of Krsna, they have never shown the character's face.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 25, 2006 01:37PM

someone else has a blog about siddha

[science-of-identity.blogspot.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 25, 2006 09:57PM

This blog is the same as CultReporter and has the original articles plus more, and is still being very regularly updated. It has just been formatted much more nicely in beta and has been passed to me as my responsibility, although I am not the sole contributer.

I am in the process of making some pdf booklets to make freely available also to provide a more organised and concise focus on topics that I hope will be of interest. The first is titled Who Is Siddhaswarupananda and will be available within a couple of weeks. Some Cult Info sites are already interested in receiving and distributing these, and a book deal is being negotiated by me now about my personal experience in the cult.

There has been a suprising lot of attention over a simple blog. The freesite under construction was closed down due to according to the provider over 200 complaints of 'defamation or unfair portrayl of a person or group' within about a week.

With any luck perhaps SOI will finally be thoroughly and widely exposed.

In the past two weeks The Australian School of Meditation has removed their website and a delegate was directed to contact me and attempt to talk some sense into me.

I don't think choosing the devotee that I was living with and who I was in love with and who said he loved me until he was directed by Rhadha Krishna das - said to be the closest disciple to Siddha on the Gold Coast (and just so happens to be the brother in law of his ex-"wife") to kick me out, which he promptly did, keeping all my stuff and then wondered why I didn't keep paying my share of the rent and refused to speak to me because he had suddenly and miraculously gotten back with the ex which he swore for a year over and over he would never do the week after I was gone. Nevermind that RKd never intervened when he lived in sin with his own sister in law for four years and fathered a child without getting married. :roll:

The line put to me that this is a personal vendetta is very far from the truth. I loved Krishna and I still love Krishna. While I am very upset even months later about being seperated from someone who I cared very deeply about and seeing him turned against me it is only one element of the destructive nature of SOI and the manipulation that goes on there and that is without even considering the deception and hypocrisy.

Am I crazy to see the reunion and the return of a close relationship to his son as manipulation rather than co-incidence? Sometimes it is less painful to try and convince myself that I am mistaken than to even conceive that such control and arbitrary malice exists in the name of Krishna.

Sadly and perhaps hypocritically I would give up any effort at cult awareness just to get whose name I don't think I can print here back (it's in the blog), although I can't see that this would ever happen unless he left of his own free will, which there is no sign he even has anymore. He has sugguested to me that there are threats being made against him because I am talking about the cult, and yet he still does not see the sense that people who would threaten him are not good people to be around.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 27, 2006 12:06PM

jograves
Kids making the cartoons, indeed. Girls, too.
This certainly is an improvement over MTV, isn't it? No sex, I bet!
They've come a long way from the bambi-shots-and-baby-mongoose intros on the old videos.
Mommies approve of this? Do they help out with the animation, or do the grownups just man the internet lines?
No wonder no one wants to 'fess up about what the kids have been learning.
And we thought they were making lecture videos and bad rock-and-roll.
Karmakula looks particularly appealing.
(Wonder why cults always seem to switch from "peace, love, and HK..." to "guns, guard dogs, and shallow graves" ?)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, from Bambi pics to cutting people's heads off - that's a good one!!!!

From the new Karmakula series:

"If the Karmakulas are after you, then God wants you dead"[/color:24be2d6ecb]

I wonder if this is supposed to have some subtle double meaning? sounds more like "Dracula consciousness" than "Krishna consciousness"

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 27, 2006 06:18PM

:?: According to the blurb of Who Are You? published in 1984 "The world's foremost authority on the science of identity" is the founder of the Science of Identity Foundation and the [b:6c6c4c1bc3]Identity Institute[/b:6c6c4c1bc3] Was there ever such a place? I have never heard of it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: October 28, 2006 07:49PM

Yes, there is such a thing according to Chris: "I am the Way, The Truth and The Light". Jesus is for the ignorant, misinformed, mode of ignorance christian donkeys. For those, who are enlightened, have real knowledge, and are gradually moving upward to the higher planets, Chris will show you the way. All the rest are in the abominable mode of ignorance, the lowest quality, who eat meats, make sure that this world runs, and have no time for sitting around in a trance. Those who are with Chris, do not have time to work, or contribute to society, as they are too busy, sitting in a trance, pursuing the nectar in the next life and engaging in full devotional service, which means being as lazy as you can possibly be, not working, meditating and just basically pursuing your own selfish interpretation of the ultimate happiness. To be in this state, is to be free from false prestige (no mind that you think that your fellow man is an ignorant dog), false association does not apply to your beachfront condo, dualities of happiness and distress has nothing to do with the sinking sand that your relationship is built on (feel free to swap and change partners) and surrender to the Supreme Person and above all else realise that economic development is for the material dog, but your own pursuit of it is totally excused. For those of who you are engaged in such dualities, my gift to you is to reach the eternal and imperishable abode of my grace, where you will be able to continue your fallen activities, your totally selfish attitude, and continue your activities of false pride, lust, anger, and acceptance of material things, just as you have always done under the cover of the Science of Identity. The truth is that people like you are the most fallen, the most puffed up with pride, and the most agitated. Krishna as he is, has said that your false and demoniac qualities, will only make for everlasting bondage.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 29, 2006 05:29AM

just-googling

From the new Karmakula series:

"If the Karmakulas are after you, then God wants you dead"[/color:a62c39ed78]

I wonder if this is supposed to have some subtle double meaning? sounds more like "Dracula consciousness" than "Krishna consciousness"

What the f*que is a KAMAKULA??? "god wants you dead?!" Nice bedtime stories for kiddies, eh? I've heard of KARMALOKA, the planet you suffer for all of your karma or KAMALOKA, the planet of the randy. The ISK[b:a62c39ed78]con[/b:a62c39ed78] kids school was called GURUKULA. So what the freak is KARMAKULA?
I'm SO glad I got out in time and spared my children from all of this crap.

[b:a62c39ed78]Rama [/b:a62c39ed78]- I have been so impressed with your insights and intelligence. Your parents really don't know what a great son they have...... yet.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 08:57AM

I am thinking maybe a KarmaKula is just a variation of a Yammadude. :?:

I dunno a lot about them except devotees telling me that they are the dark spirits that will drag you into the hell planets. Apparently wearing Tulsi will stop them from taking you.

Since when has Krishna had someone out hunting down souls? Perhaps they are the ones who are going to deliver the bird flu :roll:

Current Page: 52 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.