Current Page: 50 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 12, 2006 06:21AM

Rama Das (slave name)
Hey, Googling, I must offer you congratulations on your use of the word "PUFFTA", (poofta?), you straight up nailed it.

It would be hard to get more in character than that.

:lol: This is taken from an old Monte Python sketch! They were making fun of Australians - every one of them was called Bruce - and every once in a while they would all chant together "NO POOFTAS!" -

Remember, this was English humor from the 1960s and people thought it was very funny, - probably before your time, though! :D

I presume the word is an Australian one and I know there are a lot of Australians following this thread!

I could just imagine the devotees chanting Haribol and then Chris shouting out "NO POOFTAS" and the congregation repeating same :lol: :lol: :lol:

:idea: Maybe Monte Python could do a movie called "The Life of Chris"

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 12, 2006 06:32AM

zelig

.... Before you were allowed into the studio you were prepped by a nasty woman (who at the time was cheating on her husband with a married man. All disciples not caring about the pain they were inflicting on each other!)

Yes, I remember that nasty woman. If I'm not mistaken, she had worked on the set for "The Man from Uncle" previous to joining up with Butler's group - (an old spy television series from the 1960s). She certainly fitted in with the secrecy at the warehouse!

I think we were all playing at being international spies in those days... Chris Butler would not call it a warehouse, but he called it "THE HEADQUARTERS" and I'm surprised he didn't put a false tailor's store at the front of the building to mask its true purpose! (just like in the old movie)...

Mr. Butler also tried to start a group called "SPYZ" but I guess they didn't amount to anything... I think they were Australian... anybody out there know what happened to this band???

8)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 12, 2006 07:43AM

Rama Das (slave name)
I watched chris butler video lecture number #1 from the above link (here again)

[www.indiadivine.org]

It is seriously creepy,

Words cannot describe.

It is all about him being the representitive of god, giving your life to him.

It is SOOOOOOOO F****'n DISGUSTING!

:arrow: From lecture #1: "IF I AM THE REPRESENTATIVE OF GOD AND YOU DO NOT DOVETAIL YOUR WILL WITH MINE, THEN YOU HAVE WASTED YOUR LIFE."

Now I wonder what he means by "dovetail your will with his" - does this mean giving all your money to him, or working as a servant in his kitchen???

If he means chanting Hare Krishna and loving God, then surely this is also being taught in thousands of temples in India and around the world - why would it be so important to dovetail your will with HIS???

He definitely gives the impression that he is the ONE AND ONLY representative of God on this planet, and I suppose all those people in India have wasted their lives as they did not come to Hawaii and engage in HIS service!

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 12, 2006 09:09AM

just-googling
zelig

.... Before you were allowed into the studio you were prepped by a nasty woman (who at the time was cheating on her husband with a married man. All disciples not caring about the pain they were inflicting on each other!)

Yes, I remember that nasty woman. If I'm not mistaken, she had worked on the set for "The Man from Uncle" previous to joining up with Butler's group - (an old spy television series from the 1960s). She certainly fitted in with the secrecy at the warehouse!

I think we were all playing at being international spies in those days... Chris Butler would not call it a warehouse, but he called it "THE HEADQUARTERS" and I'm surprised he didn't put a false tailor's store at the front of the building to mask its true purpose! (just like in the old movie)...

Mr. Butler also tried to start a group called "SPYZ" but I guess they didn't amount to anything... I think they were Australian... anybody out there know what happened to this band???

8)

"Headquarters" DID have a cover!!! I forget the business name, but they had glossy brochures designed (by the slave labor camp upstairs). It was a video production company. On the cover of this pamphlet was a photo of JG's fascist cinemetographer (ex police man) holding a camera. I never saw any real clients there. It would be too weird to see the motley crew with crowd clickers in their hands all day wearing frumpy clothes and blending up nutritional yeast and tamari sauce for their tofu at all hours of the day or night in the kitchen,... (people would chant mantras on these hand held crowd counters!) and the sight of "mole men" crawling out from the ceiling where young men created a dorm of celibacy (?) in the crawl spaces between the floors. They were hiding from building and fire inspectors. With the the strange people and metal detectors, any normal professional looking for services would feel really strage, like having entered a cult enclave. Oh wait a minute... it WAS a cult onclave!
And everyone was supremely aware of outsiders perceptions yet in extreme denial that anything was off!!!!!!!!!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 12, 2006 09:14AM

just-googling
Rama Das (slave name)
Hey, Googling, I must offer you congratulations on your use of the word "PUFFTA", (poofta?), you straight up nailed it.

It would be hard to get more in character than that.

:lol: This is taken from an old Monte Python sketch! They were making fun of Australians - every one of them was called Bruce - and every once in a while they would all chant together "NO POOFTAS!" -

Remember, this was English humor from the 1960s and people thought it was very funny, - probably before your time, though! :D

I presume the word is an Australian one and I know there are a lot of Australians following this thread!

I could just imagine the devotees chanting Haribol and then Chris shouting out "NO POOFTAS" and the congregation repeating same :lol: :lol: :lol:

:idea: Maybe Monte Python could do a movie called "The Life of Chris"

:)

Thanks for explaing POOFTAS! :lol: How about another movie, "Da Passion of Chris"?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 12, 2006 12:29PM

"poofter" is old british slang for a homosexual.

Ho, brah... you like?, ho, nah, da kine, dat one movie about da kine? ho, wat izzit... da kine "da passion of da chris." ho, good, eh, dat one.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: newbie ()
Date: October 12, 2006 07:32PM

Science of Identity has a center in Austin, Texas. It does not advertise affiliation with Science of Identity or Krishna, but has free mantra meditation classes, Wai Lana yoga classes, indoctrination lectures, and a full library of books, pamphlets, audio lectures and mantra meditation charts by Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa (although many of the titles are listed on the website, the author's name is not).

The website is:
www.austinmeditation.com

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Fairytale ()
Date: October 12, 2006 10:52PM

Rama, your words about what you feel for your family and friends have truly touched me. I sincerely hope one day you may "re-unite" with them, I hope they can see again with their own eyes.
All my simpathy to you.

About the videos, all I can say is that it really sounds staged, even for an outsider like me. And the weirdest part is that he still hesitates, like he didn't study his lines, or something.

His speeches are all "you know", "like". Full of bad metaphores... Paris Hilton has a better rethoric than him!

But I guess that doesn't mind when you fell under the spell. In all experiences I had with people involved in cults, I see the same. They just can't see how contradictory is all. It tears my heart apart.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 13, 2006 11:10PM

Science of Identity has a center in Austin, Texas. It does not advertise affiliation with Science of Identity or Krishna, but has free mantra meditation classes, Wai Lana yoga classes, indoctrination lectures, and a full library of books, pamphlets, audio lectures and mantra meditation charts by Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa (although many of the titles are listed on the website, the author's name is not).

The website is:
www.austinmeditation.com

Thanks for the link - I wonder why they do not mention the name of Jagad Guru or Chris Butler anywhere on their website?

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 14, 2006 08:33AM

Fairytale
Rama, your words about what you feel for your family and friends have truly touched me. I sincerely hope one day you may "re-unite" with them, I hope they can see again with their own eyes.
All my simpathy to you.

About the videos, all I can say is that it really sounds staged, even for an outsider like me. And the weirdest part is that he still hesitates, like he didn't study his lines, or something.

His speeches are all "you know", "like". Full of bad metaphores... Paris Hilton has a better rethoric than him!

But I guess that doesn't mind when you fell under the spell. In all experiences I had with people involved in cults, I see the same. They just can't see how contradictory is all. It tears my heart apart.

Thanks, I really appreciate these interactions with you all.
Posting on here and sharing my thoughts and feelings has been a very important catalyst for me to really go through a lot of deep, old memory and emotion.
It feels good to bring all of that to the surface, it sure wants to.

I really think that this one thread is so valuable, it is pretty amazing, 34 pages over the last 2 1/2 years, and so much vital information.
I really appreciate just-googling, zelig, devadasi and all the others who want to share their experiences on the inside and offer support on here.

I hope it can be of value to others in the future.

Current Page: 50 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.