Current Page: 55 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 30, 2006 03:59AM

Since we are sharing regarding health, I was forced to go and be tested for HIV/AIDS, Hep A,B,C and just about every STD you can think of because (wait for it) I had lived in Sydney where there are "fags" everywhere. I had never felt so humilated going to the Drs to ask for all this and copping all sorts of questions about why I wanted it done. It wasn't even considered relevant that I had been celibate for a few years by then because according to several devotees you can get AIDS by eating food that "fags" have touched and all manner of other ignorance inspired ways.

Also I have a physical disability which is called fibromyalgia, it is like chronic fatigue crossed with rheumatoid arthritis, not a disease and nowhere near contagious. Still I was told that this cancelled out my chances of ever getting to see Siddha because I was permanently sick. Sometimes I have seizures like epilepsy and I was always scared I would have one at kirtan and get thrown out. As it was I had to answer constant questioning from the disciples that knew what was wrong with me about the nature of the condition and there were some who would not eat any food I had prepared or even take food from plates I had touched.

I found out when I was there that I had a tumor on my thyroid gland and I didn't dare tell anyone because I was sure they would make me leave because of it.

Yeah real nice compassionate people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 30, 2006 06:03AM

I must be much more of a red f(l)ag, being that I live in San Francisco.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 30, 2006 06:06AM

I hope you are doing okay now.
At least you don't need to worry about them.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 30, 2006 06:14AM

cultreporter
Much cuter than Ninjai - [www.littleyogis.com]

The site pretty much has nothing on it that is not 'coming soon' but check out the awards to see all the people that think it is just wonderful that the kiddies don't miss out on being indoctrinated.

"Developed by TV yoga host Wai Lana, the Little Yogis Kit for kids ages 3-8 contains a yoga mat, 60-minute video, yoga mat bag, and poster of 21 yoga poses."

I have seen some of the DVD, I don't remember there being any mention of Krishna, just corny Wai Lana ditties, but is possible since I don't generally watch kids videos that they worked some chanting in near the end like on her programs for big people.

Young minds being instructed how to bend over backwards for Vaishnava dasi? I just can't see it as a good thing.

I had seen that before, I thought the character of wai lana laying on her back, smiling like a lunatic while embracing a white female child was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY creepy.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 30, 2006 06:24AM

next to the link that zelig posted, they have this link, "visual meditations"

[www.wailana.com]

please.

zelig said:"OOOOH, how could anything sooooo cute hide anything soooooo bad!!?????"

cute stuff is always a front.

joke. not really.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 30, 2006 10:51AM

Rama Das (slave name)

[www.wailana.com]

:shock: Am I enlightened yet?

Just a (maybe) interesting trivia That picture of Krishna with the deer I have seen everywhere in SOI and was told that it is Siddha's favourite. There was a big deal made when I wanted to put pictures on my altar that they had to be ones that were approved of by Siddha. Of course having associated with Krishna so many times in person :roll: he can advise his followers what God looks like. According to him this is the most accurate likeness. Curious to me it was painted by those ISKCON 'demons' who he calls not real devotees back in the seventies when the illustrated Gita was being put together. When I asked a disciple if Siddha had anything to do with the painting (At the time I thought it would be nice to think that he did) and she confided in me that it's greatest significance is that it is copyright free - Absolutely nothing is sacred!!

Rama - I am fine now, treatment was a complete success and you're right at the very least I don't have to worry about them anymore :D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 30, 2006 11:09AM

cultreporter
.......Also I have a physical disability which is called fibromyalgia, it is like chronic fatigue crossed with rheumatoid arthritis, not a disease and nowhere near contagious. Still I was told that this cancelled out my chances of ever getting to see Siddha because I was permanently sick.

..... Yeah real nice compassionate people.

Was it not a [b:6ec3e41512]Nazi[/b:6ec3e41512] policy to destroy all useless people - the mentally ill, chronically ill, as well as homosexuals????

Chris Butler and his followers seem to be kind of following this philosophy as well, [i:6ec3e41512]nicht wahr[/i:6ec3e41512]???

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: October 30, 2006 11:38AM

(Butler, butler,....where did I hear that name before....?)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 30, 2006 11:54AM

RETRO BABYLONIAN[/color:372cac3fe2][/size:372cac3fe2]

Yes, a good description... conjures up pictures of the slaves bowing down before the King and fearing that HE will point the finger at you and say "Off with his head"

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 31, 2006 03:57AM

cultreporter
Rama Das (slave name)

[www.wailana.com]

:shock: Am I enlightened yet?

Just a (maybe) interesting trivia That picture of Krishna with the deer I have seen everywhere in SOI and was told that it is Siddha's favourite. There was a big deal made when I wanted to put pictures on my altar that they had to be ones that were approved of by Siddha. Of course having associated with Krishna so many times in person :roll: he can advise his followers what God looks like. According to him this is the most accurate likeness. Curious to me it was painted by those ISKCON 'demons' who he calls not real devotees back in the seventies when the illustrated Gita was being put together. When I asked a disciple if Siddha had anything to do with the painting (At the time I thought it would be nice to think that he did) and she confided in me that it's greatest significance is that it is copyright free - Absolutely nothing is sacred!!

Rama - I am fine now, treatment was a complete success and you're right at the very least I don't have to worry about them anymore :D

Yes, that picture is very common, my Mum likes that one, and I saw it the whole time I was growing up.

It is so funny, mountains and krishna... about the only 2 things that are not "materialistic".

Current Page: 55 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.