Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: March 22, 2023 02:12PM

The land where god himself walked, home to a billion Hindus, where the Vedas and mantras have been chanted with sincere faith since the dawn of time: ZERO EFFECT

The least happy country in the world...

[news.yahoo.com]

How much proof does one need to show that these ideologies, mantras, guru's and gods have ZERO effect on anything? If they do help in some way, please show me. Please show me what value chanting 4 rounds versus 64 versus 108 rounds has (besides grinding your brain to a pulp)... Please show me how exactly any of it amounts to an iota of practical "happiness" than what one can readily access in many more sane and realistic ways.

God himself as chaitanya could not break the boundaries of his grand spiritual movement beyond the walls of Bengal. Not a soul outside of a small tract of land even knew of him. Are we really to believe this is some "yuga" avatar? More people by then around the world knew of jesus then chaitanya... And even jesus' person is highly skeptical "as is"...

How can one ground their entire faith and sense of being in utter fairytale nonsense? You have the amazing fortune of being born in a day and age when humans are more than ever in control of their destiny and happiness and you would put faith in archaic myth on the word of a self-centered guru and sentimental idealists?

Those who come here looking for answers to the conundrum of how you ended up in such a cult, know you are not alone. You have hinged your life and existence on the equivalent of a Saturday morning cartoon. With about as much ethical and moral value as said cartoon. You would gain just as much if not more wisdom and insight by wholeheartedly following the wisdom found in an episode of carebears then in all the vedic corpus. and in half the time and mental agony.

Krishna kids are taught that if they accidentally break Ekadashi it's like killing your mom and guru. HOLY SHIT! What a mind fuck. And unnecessary and avoidable. Krishna kids are raised to believe that a 4 headed creator god sitting on a lotus flower is the "head" of their "unbroken" spiritual lineage going back billions of years... oops!

In order to bolster and retain social influence and control over naive peoples, Brahmins composed Puranas (and the countless rules/rituals) as a way to give pride to people in India that they belong to a "rich" history. In doing so, they created amalgamation scriptures and gods that took a little bit of buddhism, Samkhya, yoga and other philosophies and gods and created a new body of work (It's called sycretism). This has been happeing with myths and religions for thousands of years. Christianty and Islam as well as Buddhism undergoes and underwent the same metamorphasis. The same goes for chaitanya. Assorted biographical works created a "god" out of a religious fanatic with epilepsy.

People LOVE new religions. Look at Scientology and Mormonism and numerous other "new" faiths and religious systems. There are 130 MILLION mormons around the world. A religion started by a charlatan who claimed to find "lost" scriptures that held "secret" histories. Sound familiar????

Religious movements are started all the time. Here is a list of new religious movements. Guess who is on the list??? [en.wikipedia.org]

Yup, yours truly...

[people.howstuffworks.com]

[www.bbc.com]

Meanwhile, Siddhaswarupananda's mouthpiece, Tulsi Gabbard, darling of SIF and FOX news (the only clown acts that will take her), is vomitting up her hare krishna brand of nonsese: [www.msn.com]

She is now a Republican. The one political party that has disenfranchised women for hundreds of years, used fear, hate and misinformation to push thier religious agenda that has zero benefit to humankind.

Not to mention, what the hell does someone who believes they are not their body so worried about gender for? I'll tell you why. Because these false religious ideologies do not actually follow or believe their own message and are hypocrites. I was hardly aware of gender and the clothing I wore till I joined these cults. All of sudden it's woman in the back, men in front, wear this type of clothing, god is a male, men are superior, blacks are a demon race, sexual attraction and who you want to love is a demonic force, brahmachari life teaches young boys to have an unnatural fear and often unhealthy idea of women etc etc. All stuff is firmly based on bodily identification and considerations.

Tulsi and Butler are afraid that a cross-dressing transexual will start fucking everything in sight and give AIDS to the whole world!!!! AAAAHAHHHHHHHH!!! Run for the beaches of Kailua everyone!!! Line your walls with foil!!!

Authoritarian ideologies are good at one thing: dragging progress backward to the dark ages. Yes, contrary to what devotees tell you, the past was not more "enlightened" and pleasant by any stretch of the word: [www.sltrib.com]

Don't worry Gabbard/Butler—Narasighadev will pop out of a concrete pillar and destroy them tranny-faggot-aborting-demons that are on every corner! Just have faith and keep chanting! Follow the 4 regs, avoid the 10 offenses, chant 4-64 rounds a day (preferably 64 or god does not accept your service according to Bhaktisiddhanta), practice the 4 limbs of bhakti, walk around the tulsi plant 3 times, always turn around when you reach the head bead and don't touch anything with your pointer finger!!! Am I missing anything? Sure, I'm anxious, but it's a transcendental anxiousness that feels a little blissful. Or does it?

RUN...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: March 22, 2023 03:50PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No human is qualified to lead thousands of
> followers. I think that at the time this process
> was established, guru had an intimate circle of
> disciples.

[back2godhead.com]

I didn’t inform most of my followers of my plan of action until only two days before I took it.

Also:

Because my followers were sincere and serious in their endeavor to serve and love God, there was little trouble in the change. The only devotees who were confused were the few who had been trying to impress upon others that I was Krsna.

> It is insanity to micromanage so many people.
> No wonder butler has gone more and more crazy.

Scrum guide says: 5-9, older school max 23 etc...

> This is truly an absolutely crazy system to have
> go guide and chastize sommany people.

But in reality - no one call to the sheeps/centers in Poland.

> These systems are meant to keeo you small and
> disempowered.

What i heard from sanyasi legend was, that "guru" task is to make independent, but unfortunately it requires making it dependent at first.

Every school makes dependent on the beginning.

> Devotees are running away from pain and
> discomfort.

One of the former members in Poland described that in case of illness such persons were treated badly and by a form of more or less subtle pressure they wanted to get rid of them. I remember that the weak and the sick were still exploited. The businessman willingly took advantage of the sick devotee's help, but he did not pay her, because the sick devotee did not help much. Karma came back, he earned millions, died relatively young.

just-googling Wrote:
> The Ekadasi phenomenon is certainly an indicator
> of lost critical thinking.
>
> First of all, to believe that all these horrible
> things will happen to you if you eat a grain on
> the 11th day of the Moon is ridiculous. Is it
> wise to consider g0d as such a vengeful
> task-master?

In general, the rotation of the Earth, around the Sun or the movement of the Moon is like a dynamo. Generator. It brings dynamics. You can't lie like a slime, because in a temperate climate you have to sow grain to grow and have something to eat for the winter. In one way or another, living organisms have adapted to the daily, annual or lunar cycle - the menstrual cycle. Whether it's evolution, or God the Creator, or maybe engineers from Orion - the connections are there. Given the brain's feedback network of impulse, potential positive feedback, it's not absurd to think that a faint signal from a twinkling star wouldn't set off some chaotic process.

The flowers rotate towards the moving sun.

Subliminal or above thresholds. Let's take the night. someone is sleeping. tap water drips. He tires like a man detained by the Gestapo or the NKVD, but he lies. Knock knock knock. But suddenly, when the rhythm of the funeral march starts beating, the scarecrow will get off his ass and turn off the fucking faucet.

> * Some gurus state that millet is NOT a grain ...
> even though it is in the graminae or grass/grain
> family of plants! Others disagree.
>
> * Some argue that peanuts are a legume and should
> NOT be consumed. Others disagree.
>
> * Some reckon that green beans are a vegetable...
> others disagree.

Good point.

Good attention.

And the issue may lie elsewhere. A quick glance - grain does not have chitin - fungi, insects and bacteria have it. But e.g. seed coat:

Seed husk (testa) - an element of the structure of seeds of seed plants. It is formed as a result of the transformation of the ovule sheath (integumentum), sometimes also from the outer layers of the ovule center (nucellus). Because it is formed from the tissues of the parent plant, the husk contains a double set (2n) of maternal chromosomes[1].

>
> Another point is that the Earth has different time
> zones: Monday in USA can be Tuesday in India, and
> thus sometimes the eleventh day after the New Moon
> will fall on different days in different time
> zones. Does the g0d of wrath take this into
> consideration I wonder? ha!

Good point. If the moon light is the the main factor....

Truth wins Wrote:
> Imagine staying thirsty in super hot temperatures.
> Just to prove your loyalty to god.
> Who the actual hell came up with all these rules
> and regulations.
> There is nowhere to run. Even if you are aware,
> you are still stuck in a material body.

Material body means nervous system neurokinetics. Feedback loops.Etc..

When I have even a brief contact with Midgett's lectures for analysis - it causes me a feeling of strain and pain in the physical body.

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
> The land where god himself walked, home to a
> billion Hindus, where the Vedas and mantras have
> been chanted with sincere faith since the dawn of
> time: ZERO EFFECT
>
> The least happy country in the world...

Good point.

> Krishna kids are taught that if they accidentally
> break Ekadashi it's like killing your mom and
> guru. HOLY SHIT! What a mind fuck.

Generally, people do not like contact with sick people or it is a discomfort. Contact with an alcoholic. His nervous system is dysregulated and this is avoided. It propagates to relatives.

> In order to bolster and retain social influence
> and control over naive peoples, Brahmins composed
> Puranas (and the countless rules/rituals) as a way
> to give pride to people in India that they belong
> to a "rich" history. In doing so, they created
> amalgamation scriptures and gods that took a
> little bit of buddhism, Samkhya, yoga and other
> philosophies and gods and created a new body of
> work (It's called sycretism). This has been
> happeing with myths and religions for thousands of
> years. Christianty and Islam as well as Buddhism
> undergoes and underwent the same metamorphasis.
> The same goes for chaitanya. Assorted biographical
> works created a "god" out of a religious fanatic
> with epilepsy.

The question of Egyptian influence. After all, Egyptian priests had bald heads. The deity "Ra". Not "Surya". Why is "Ravi" in Hindi. Buddhism One of the Sumerian hypotheses assumes the origin of the Sumerian ancestors from Tibet or Burma. And further transformations and mixing.

> Religious movements are started all the time. Here
> is a list of new religious movements. Guess who is
> on the list???
> [en.wikipedia.org]
>
> Yup, yours truly...

Neo-Hindu. Hawaia Sampradaya.

Date: March 22, 2023 04:16PM

One of my close friends is a food engineer. In fact, it is a specialization in biochemistry in the field of nutrition. It's shocking to hear. The rules of not combining foods are childish. Components of vegetables and fruits, chemical substances, the process of their decomposition and assimilation. How they are destroyed in the process of cooking or keeping in the refrigerator. Detailed knowledge...

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: March 23, 2023 09:55PM

If religions and spiritual practices offered zero rewards, people would not go through so many austerities.
They are tools but they should not imprison you inside walls.
Same with any beliefs. Like we chose to come here to learn.
All these practices are put on earth in order to allow the soul to find their own path in a free will system.
And most misuse their minds and free will in order to engage in non sense.
A butler North Korea system comes at the cost of you losing your inner compass.
As I said it before, I was shown the very terrible things within myself recently.
How the hell does butler know my life and journey?
How can anybody else hold me accountable?
I don’t need guru for that. I am an adult now.
We must grow and stop needing the fear of god in order to act like civilized people.
Actually when you do something bad and don’t get punished for it, it makes you feel much worse than when you do.
The kingdom of god is within. We could all be kings of our own domaine. Yet we bow to an external king in the form of a deranged guru.
We will be beggars and die as baggars with holes in our pants, created by the 10000000 times we kneeled to bow to a very polarized entity.
Would I change my journey at SoI? No. It has served me very much.
It could have for sure killed me and I did let it destroy me for many years.
But it is time to laugh about it all.
Many souls are satisfied with SoI.
Same as google reviews. One may have had the worse meal, haircut, services…
Some may have the best. Mix the 5 stars with the 2 stars and 1 stars.
I have a TCM healer that only has 5 stars.
I went to him few days ago and when I existed he office, I understood that why he does not have anything under 5 stars.
butler is not a qualified guru. If he was, we would not be here bashing him out of malice.
He is a borderline danger for souls.
One must still be grateful for whatever we have been given. Like thank you for a roof over my head, food, health…
But why should I thank god for my misery and suffering. Even if I do deserve it from 100 lifetimes ago, it is an act of masochism to glorify suffering.
I never dismiss anything totally. I would listen to a catholic priest for an hour. And take what serves and reject the rest.
I know that he believes in his BS such as crystals being demonic. I don’t hav eto believe that crap.
Same with bhakti and butler’s teachings. I still have some of his wise words echo in my ears.
This is my path and method. Not saying that rejecting everything is wrong.
To each their own.

Date: March 23, 2023 10:07PM

The hardest reality is to know that the cult will alwasy be with us.
I never dream of my departed that I adored.
However I often dream about SoI.
Last night they were in my dreams and they had found something they may consider illicit in a box.
Or when you see hare krishnas on the streets.
It is something you learn how to live with but not so pleasant.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 23, 2023 11:57PM

More thoughts on EKADASI (continued)

Nevertheless, fasting or eating lightly according to the phases of the Moon is not necessarily a bad thing. Awareness of the lunar cycle OK... The problem arises when the rules and regulations become superfluous and ridiculous... The problem arises when feelings of guilt and anxiety happen due to tales of matricide or other such nonsense... My own opinion is to follow one's own bio-rhythms and eat accordingly.

Vedic astrologers were cognizant enough to calculate the lunar nodes - the mystical spots in the zodiac where the Moon crosses the Sun's path... the so-called ECLIPTIC... where the mystical phenomenon of eclipses takes place... Understood by them as Rahu and Ketu, giving rise to the fanciful legend of the demon attacking the Moon or Sun during the lunar eclipse or the solar eclipse...

Perhaps many devotees joined Hare Krishna group due to appreciation of the ancient Vedic civilization, the amazing temples, the numerous legends, the tropical climate, knowledge of astrology, etc?

Date: March 24, 2023 01:53AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> If religions and spiritual practices offered zero
> rewards, people would not go through so many
> austerities.

Of course, religions have beneficial elements. Universal moral principles. Don't have sex with someone else's wife. Because her husband can take the big gun and blow your head clean off. Contrary to progressive newspapers encouraging adultery, such phenomena do occur. Quite often. And schematically. Husband on the go. A friend of the family drops by for a while. It ends with sex in bed. It repeats a couple of times. The husband arrives early with gifts and flowers for the wife. And a friend on my wife. Unfortunately, he also happens to have a gun. And surprisingly, it doesn't shoot at vases, windows, cats, chandeliers, but at lovers.

Of course there are injuries. A benefactor priest molested during religion class, so kid doesn't want to go to church. Chris Butler's sect would be better. Different paraphernalia, different liturgy. And they eat on Thursdays and Sunday, not just a thin wafer, so you do not have to wait for pastoral announcements in hunger.

Truth wins Wrote:
> The hardest reality is to know that the cult will
> alwasy be with us.

"and leave us a message"

[www.youtube.com]

just-googling Wrote:
> More thoughts on EKADASI (continued)
>
> Nevertheless, fasting or eating lightly according
> to the phases of the Moon is not necessarily a bad
> thing. Awareness of the lunar cycle OK... The
> problem arises when the rules and regulations
> become superfluous and ridiculous... The problem
> arises when feelings of guilt and anxiety happen
> due to tales of matricide or other such
> nonsense... My own opinion is to follow one's own
> bio-rhythms and eat accordingly.

Yes, fasting is beneficial. I have a similar vision. Even fasting forced by illness for me at least caused a lesser feeling of burden, etc. But in turn I confirm - there was a fanatical approach to fasting in the group. Even with ignoring disease conditions. In my experience, a short fast helped me, but sometimes I had to stop it because of the pain. What among the faithful of the cult could meet with ostracism. And not necessarily leaders, interestingly.

>
> Vedic astrologers were cognizant enough to
> calculate the lunar nodes - the mystical spots in
> the zodiac where the Moon crosses the Sun's
> path... the so-called ECLIPTIC... where the
> mystical phenomenon of eclipses takes place...
> Understood by them as Rahu and Ketu, giving rise
> to the fanciful legend of the demon attacking the
> Moon or Sun during the lunar eclipse or the solar
> eclipse...

I have a centrist view of the subject. Objective. Similarly, for example, stories about vimanas. Of gold, silver and copper. Magic. Magic? Not necessarily. Nanotechnology maybe? The golden color is due to relativistic effects on the orbitals. Described. Silver oxide causes air movement. Similarly, the color of copper - rare for metals other than gray or silver - again results from relativistic effects as you can read in Wikipedia.

On the other hand, as Ian Koviak or RUN_FOREST_RUN points out, the dating of the compilation of the Vedic scriptures is uncertain. There are various inconsistencies, contradictions, etc. Not 5,000, but 3,000, etc.

However, I see it this way that the technical civilization on this planet with rapid development is 5,000 years old. years, where the greatest progress is the last 200. And it is still, for example, over the last decade, the mass capacity of lithium batteries has increased 8 times. 800 percent.

5 thousand years is a short time in the history of the cosmos. A man with such a developed brain developed civilization rapidly. It is impossible that so many years the brain is developed, and progress is suddenly 5,000. years. It's more likely to me that civilizations have existed and died on this planet.

The arrogance of the human species will be easily reprimanded by one rather large asteroid, let it look like a skull - and there is one in the area.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2023 01:57AM by Culthusiast.

Date: March 26, 2023 02:01AM

A lot of these practices and beliefs are meant to keep people blind to what truly goes on in this reality.
Things that no religion will ever talk about.
While you focus on what to eat and not eat on Ekadasi, you are getting screwed by an unqualifies so called guru.
As I said it before, this material world is a purgatory that the deities of the vedas claim they have invented.
Then they give you guidelines as to how to navigate it.
If you follow in the footsteps of the Vaishnavas and christ, you will be a wonderful doormat.
Let go of ego so that all narcissists and demons can wipe their dirty shoes in yur head.
Rest assured that the last ones will be the first.
Become vulnerable to the disgusting leaders who abuse you spiritually in the name of humility.
Have faith that karma will take care of these filth bags. Don’t worry or bother that you yourself considered suicide after being banned for 3 years.
Go back and fall on your knees. Keep bringing other souls into the butler show so that they can get used and abused.
I think we have much greater issues than Ekadasi and the mistakes that the former Acaryas made.
We are faced with killers of the soul. All these fake polarized wolves like Vishwananda. Raping young men who will be marked for life.
People such as some of us in here who will carry the scars for life.
While some will do pretty well with their good looks, cute wives and husbands.
Seeing us as the demons because we don’t have appreciation for the matchless gift that destroyed our lives and faith.
Rituals are present in every religions. Try to live as a Hasidic Jew for a month.
They take you away from the essence of what true divine connection.
Now that I get that we are stopped from reaching our full potential.
And butler is like a dog that guards the true entrance to the inner kingdom of heaven.
I am not battling SOI because I hate butler. The dude is lost himself. They are all mesmerized by bliss and the supernatural.
I want to help souls to learn to let go of fear and find the connection within.
There is huge comfort in organized religion and having good friends. However one will always stay at that level of dependence.
It is time for a spiritual upgrade. These systems are half functional.
There are no guarantees that after getting damaged emotionally, spiritually and physically, you will get transferred into a magical world we call krishna loka.
Why would you want to be transferred to a realm that requires that much absue and suffering on this side?
I see some Muslims who have that loving relation with Allah. No gurus. They just say their prayers, do Ramadan, do charity… never harm others, read the Quran.
Why not?
But you destroy souls and isntall fear in the heart of believers, I am afraid I will interfere.
Some help sex trafficked kids. I will help spiritually abused souls.
The fun has only started.
SOI will pay the price for all the fear and oain they have extracted from devotees.
And maybe I will also deal with the Iskcon roaches on the side. Just for fun.

Date: March 26, 2023 02:45AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> A lot of these practices and beliefs are meant to
> keep people blind to what truly goes on in this
> reality.

The reality is much more complex than religions show. The human body, the brain itself and the second brain in the intestines, etc. Even reductionisms or gunas theory etc. On the other hand, if you delve into it, your knowledge turns you into a kind of demiurge. Nothing makes you happy anymore. Dancing, music, food, exotic performances, crushing natural tits, etc. Depression. A dog who will behave in an unforeseen way and will pee with a flower pattern will bring some relief...

> Things that no religion will ever talk about.
> And butler is like a dog that guards the true
> entrance to the inner kingdom of heaven.
> I am not battling SOI because I hate butler. The
> dude is lost himself. They are all mesmerized by
> bliss and the supernatural.

Not just Chris Butler himself. A very interesting link. The role of Barbara Butler. "Ma Butler". Willis Butler. And the cream of the left USA:

[rickridgeway.com]

Ma Butler and I hit it off. She was skinny, with leathery sun-browned skin. She had short salt-and-pepper hair that she cut herself, scissors in hand looking in the mirror. She chain smoked filterless Camels, and her voice was raspy, and so was her laugh. She wore baggy shorts and holed shirts, most of the time was barefoot, and she loved to sail. In Lahaina, after we moored the boat she grabbed my arm and led me to the Pioneer Inn for a guava juice and rum, her favorite. On the way we passed a large banyan tree and under it a guru in a white robe leading his congregation, all prostrate before him.

“Isn’t he beautiful,” Ma said.

“I guess so. You know who he is?”

“Oh yes. He’s my son.”

Will Butler was an intellectual. Every room in the house was overfilled with books on history and politics, sociology and current events. Will’s house guests were the left-wing intelligentsia not only of Hawai‘i but the country. For the first time in my life, I was meeting people I had read about in the newspapers.

Ma’s other son was a successful businessman in the Bay Area manufacturing and distributing LSD.

Or Bruce Butler:

Arma Hut
[jonnylovestosurf.wordpress.com]

[wehewehe.org]

Arma Hut
Surf site, Sunset Beach, O‘ahu. During the early 1960s, Dr. Willis Butler bought a beachfront home at Rocky Point. His son Bruce was an avid surfer and began riding the waves in front of their home, a large green quonset hut. As a joke, one of Bruce's friends said that Bruce resembled an Armadoon, a cross between an armadillo and a baboon, so the quonset hut was soon known as Arma Hut. Arma Hut was home to many transient surfers and by the mid-1960s was also the name of the surf site off the house on the north side of Rocky Point. During the 1970s, Rocky Point replaced Arma Hut as the name of the surf site. Some surfers still use the name Arma Hut for a secondary surf site between Rocky Point and Monster Mush. This site is also known as Stone Zone.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2023 02:47AM by Culthusiast.

Date: March 27, 2023 11:00AM

Religions do not even scratch the surface.
Reality is closer to a movie called dark city.
Devotees live in a lala land joke. They think all is arranged by one supreme being.
Call the dude krishna, allah, jesus, jehovah…
It is all a beautiful lie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.