-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that we were not even phased by the
> parasite cleanses, end of time pandemic scenarios,
> hearing disciples get crushed by him in lectures,
> accepting he married his disciple’s wife, the
> multiple vaccines to be around him, if you get a
> tattoo who must stay a way a few years from him…,
> tells me I was also mental.
> I have met a few people who ran away much faster.
> How is is it that we were fine with such a crazy
> guru?

The initial lack of compulsion to wear Hindu or rather ISKCON reformed attire may have been attractive - not dissociating from society. Less barrier. School and work issues. This is important. Ultimately - at least in SoI / SIF / MC in Poland it was a loss, the truth is that the sect will not take care of you in the end. Above is the help of the family, friends from the sect, or friends other than the sect. There was a caste of initiates in the sect, families, as described by one of the former members in Poland in the comments to the above profile.

Interestingly, there are known cases of treating frivolous disciples by other gurus, also very positive ones. One of them showed a long-term tolerance that had to end somewhere. Divorce was calm, serious. No profanity, no emotions, with letter of serious explanation. According to the testimony - class, seriousness, respect for both sides but also firmness. final. SoI is plain rudeness.

> Then he will throw a flower at you the next day
> while you crawl like a wounded dog and utter jaya
> srila prahbufraud.

Flowers? What about love in social insurance - job in one of the cult's businesses? Isnt' it more practical usefull and tangible than some flower?

Lying in SoI is fundamental.

The devotees working in the printing house (Poland, first formally a firm of Soi) were shunned, especially in the early years by Yudhisthira dasa. People know it. Lousy salaries. They put money into "their guru's project". Yudhistirha das would drive up in an expensive car, expensive drees, and push them around. They were able to work at night 24 hours a day. Sleep by the machine. After that, working in shifts, i.e. after night work, is normal, just like in printing houses.

But then a rumor went around that "guru" Chris Butler told Vishnu das that he wanted the people at the printing house to earn a normal or good wage...

What????? Normal or good wage? The essence of hypocrisy, denial, lies. The commercial printing market in the 1990s and early 2000s was very difficult in Cracow, Polad. A small company with 1 weak machine didn't stand a chance. Where was this money supposed to come from? Would Yudhisthira das add his own? Vishnu das? According to testimonies, they traded in the bazaar to survive and worked in a printing house. Some left
money there but did not get shares. Another thing is that the printing house printed SoI/SIF publications. So much the worse for wages and profitability. However, later, when it was private and stood on its feet thanks to a narrow specialization, it was still milked in subsidies and only improved - paradoxically - when a external to the cult investor came in and imposed a muzzle. paradox - it was better for the company. Former employees also commented on what they knew and it spread a bit among the former members.

Due to problems with shares in the commercialized, already privatized business, the marriage of the initiated people broke up.One of the initiated spouses in the US made a fortune quickly. In Poland - poverty or at least work from the knees to the top of the head. Where did this "guru" live? In Hawai'i..

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2023 05:25PM by Culthusiast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 12, 2023 11:42PM

Life is not that complex.
SoI is like a toilet that smells decent because of spray.
The good smelling spray is the lies, the mantras, the semi advanced teachings of the vedas, the good food, friendships, some laughter, the bliss…
However when you take all the positives away it stinks like hell.
The ones who are in that toilet are content.
Our job is to try and help other souls not to fall for that trap.
The ones that are in, are lonh long gone.
They are very alive spiritually for sure. Very happy, doormats, humble, respectful… However their minds have been surrendered.
We can help a few to never end up as free slaves.
We can help them not to become one of us who ended up crazy or in therapy.
This is all we need to do. I could destroy them if I wanted but it takes too much of my time and energy.
By doing so I will be destroying the next of a thousand surrendered souls.
They do not deserve losing their crappy spiritual home and their abusive lord, butler.
So I will try and protect the potential victims.
This is all that we can do. To sit back and virtue signal that we have forgiven and forgotten is what has allowed them to continue their non sense.
It has taken an angry, unforgiving person like Rama to start the Tsunami.
I too was trapped in that romantic BS.
However they do not DESERVE to lead souls spiritually. They are too sick for that.
They should be quarantined and stay sick together.
They are DANGEROUS. Literally.
The fact that we only have a few suicides is a miracle.

Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: April 13, 2023 12:23AM

Well, that's what we believed. But in what? In Vedic fairy tales? How are they supported by evidence? That they describe rules - in fact, these rules are visible.

Agreed, universal moral principles are an added value. Adherence to culture and social rules keeps entropy in check. The mythical divine king at the head of the state is a fish that does not rot from the head down. So there is a systemic chance that the community will focus on order and work, not thievery, and violence will only be at the service of the king in enforcing work as a manifestation of universal moral principles. Otherwise, phenomena will accelerate, chaos will appear. Like in Poland. The party steals, the state is falling apart, the debt is growing and war is next to it. Party comrades don't mind. Like pigs in a trough that eat beakers, although in 3 days the master will come and cut their heads off. They will not enjoy their conquests.

But on the other hand? What is the proof that these fairy tales are real and not just symbolism? With the arguments made by Ian Koviak that "Radha" does not appear at all in the Bhagavatam. Or that she was Abhiman's wife. It is as the highest form of love that does not look at social regulations. Or maybe just sanctioning and glorifying marital infidelity? There's no consistency here. In praise of betrayal, adultery? Of course, it can be assumed that somewhere out there, the marriage was secretly given by Brahma and Abhimana was a eunuch. But this, as the simplicity and beauty of the harmony of absolute love, is something complicated, tangled. unbelievable.

With all this, let us praise Bismarck Joseph Jap das for simple and eloquent acts.

Yes, we know he is operating under the guise of Chris Butler's student, but thank you Mr. Bismark for the simplicity of communication of the investment act for 1.1 billion Malaysian ringits.

Here the curtain falls and we all see that it's just a facade, a lie and it's about money. And stories about spirituality and compassion are a nice, suffocating narrative, because we read on Wikipedia about controversies in dozens of countries.

If it wasn't 1.1 billion ringits, but only, for example, 50 million, it would be difficult to interpret. And a billion is already stinking on sheep who idiots gave everything for medicines for poor ailing Chris Butler, sharp in principles, whose wife ate mushrooms.

Jai ho Bismark Japa das! Jai Ho!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2023 12:26AM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 13, 2023 01:39AM

Of course, one can still discuss the internal coherence of Chris Butler Siddhaswarup Das's message in relation to other Gaudiya gurus, his critique of either them or the artists, or compliance with Parampara's teachings in the group - moving in the circle of this philosophy / religion.

Well, Chris Butler criticized and reprimanded saying that "Radha is always with Krishna, not apart". Well, ok. But the question is - where is Radha in the mantra "Gopal Govinda Rama Madan Mohana" and where does this mantra come from because it looks like an unauthorized abbreviation of another longer mantra. Where is "Radha" here? Why have other groups accused SoI of chanting concocted mantras?

Or another question - ok, there's Parampara. But in Parampara Narada muni did not initiate women. So where is this Parampara as in SIF women were initiated and even were dominant leaders? Or is it just 'naimittika dharma' - temporary, correctable science? And if so, why didn't this concept appear in the SoI/SIF dictionaries? According to some Gaudiya clerics, "varnaasrama dharma" is in the category of "naimittika dharma". Okay, but in SIF public lectures it was presented as a brilliant unchanging absolute division always true of communities and periods of life. Fantastically true. However, something not quite for today's times. Because kshatria today we will divide into the police, army, special services, border guards, customs guards, tax guards, anti-terrorists, internal security agency and in the USA we have the US Army, US Marine Corps, CIA, FBI, ATF (on the burned carrier!) etc etc etc. etc. firemen...

And ok. Since varnaasrama in lectures is presented as a brilliant absolute division and role model, then I ....

I'm the one asking about the ashram, why is Chris Butler's "guru" a Paramahamsa or sanyasi who has a wife?

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: April 15, 2023 12:49AM

The games people play: > "CHESS" <

A King
A Queen
A Prince
The Bishops
The Politicians
The Knights
The bodyguards
... and the lowly germ-laden pawns - the bathroom cleaners

It's the old hierarchical system ... the caste system

Latest rap going thru my head:

With zero faith in God-given immunity
He divides and conquers with impunity
Trusting Doctor Fool in his laboratory
Manufacturing magic juice for the pharmacy
With all this hysteria I totally disagree
The fear, the dis-empowerment, the hypocrisy
And just observe it all with incredulity

Just giggling

Date: April 15, 2023 03:25AM

It is hard to believe that some divine authorities truly care about those who love and worship them.
SoI is a fear and pain factory. And this is surely very desirable.
But one better shut up and not get too esoteric or else ghe bullets will fly.
It is unimaginable that this man is sees as a pure medium of god. What god would allow this shit and fraud to go on?
It is only 5000 years ago that demons were slayed.
Now humans must wait more than 400 k years in order to be helped?
This is all non sense.
Something ain’t right in this reality.
Religions keep you alseep. Once you truly see this show for what it is, it will take courage to get out of bed.
Everything is just a very elaborate show.
Spiritual life comes cross ad the lesser evil.
But noone will ever know who they are if someone else tells them who they are.
Religions keep your true essence hidden from you. You just think that you are a servant. Period.
End of story. Goodby. Hello heaven.
Never mind that the loving god watched you get abused for decades by his fake representative.

Date: April 15, 2023 05:03AM

This is an old song

Slave to love
And I can't escape
I'm a slave to love

This is exactly devotees suffer from. Slave to love.
Afraid to lose that love and security.
Even though when you are in it, you will kill and die for that transcendental bliss, it is slavery.
When you are fine sitting with the most horrible emotions, this is where you find freedom.
In the devotee community you have to run from everything. Just chant more. Go to more kitrans.
Silence the inner voice that tells you that you are being abused.
Those poor devotees are not so full within. They fly around midgett like bees attracted to a sweet mango.
They want what he has. They think he is a demigod.
If you are full within, why idolize someone this much.
The deeper you go, the more you realize what a clown you were as a devotee.
The only good thing I guess was the love and light namaste attitude.
How does that softness serves you when you roam amongst wolves.
When your own guru is a warewolf?
Your whole life you have to act like under a social credit system so that noone throws you out.
Unless you are the kid of a well connected disciple.
In that case you can do whatever the hell you want.
Basically devotee life is all about chasing the highs and looking for mystical experiences.
How is that called spiritual STRENGTH.

Date: April 15, 2023 01:06PM

I had a very important realization.
You spend yeara shedding the scars of abuse. All the times you stayed silent and let others destroy and walk all over you.
Then you go from doormat to fury.
You can no longer handle criticism.
You no longer tolerate the slightest callousness.
You no longer trust.
You remember all the time noone stood up for you or you were afarid to stand up for others.
You shed the victim mentality and step into the vigilante. The savior syndrome gets even worse.
You shed all those other qualities and replace them with some that feels more empowering.
But ultimately one is not better than the other.
They are all roles and you are still a puppet of this game we call life.
A time comes when you let go of these new personas that feel more empowering.
You no longer feel like playing any roles in this mental hospital.
I guess this is the ultimate freedom.
Let all the actors figure their own way out.
This is the only way one can truly grow. You eityher sink or swim.
If you sink, you will be recyled unless the weheel of reincarnation is destroyed.
You will get 10000 million chances to figure the game out.
RIP SOI and the butler shit show.

Date: April 15, 2023 07:31PM

just-googling Wrote:
> And just observe it all with incredulity
>
> Just giggling

Tibby says:
yes, yes, yes

Truth wins Wrote:
> Never mind that the loving god watched you get
> abused for decades by his fake representative.

And earlier, there were no separate offerings for the deer/fawn and the bull next to Gopal on the altar. They starved the animals for years... Suspicious.

Truth wins Wrote:
> This is an old song
>
> Slave to love
> And I can't escape
> I'm a slave to love

Jump out of the train
Use old your brain
last goodbye fart
no more in heart

> Those poor devotees are not so full within. They
> fly around midgett like bees attracted to a sweet
> mango.

There were symptoms of Midgett being observed by the services in Ukraine.

> They want what he has. They think he is a demigod.
> If you are full within, why idolize someone this
> much.

When he's gone there is a need for a next idol.

> I had a very important realization.
> You spend yeara shedding the scars of abuse. All
> the times you stayed silent and let others destroy
> and walk all over you.
> Then you go from doormat to fury.
> You can no longer handle criticism.
> You no longer tolerate the slightest callousness.
> You no longer trust.
> You remember all the time noone stood up for you
> or you were afarid to stand up for others.
> You shed the victim mentality and step into the
> vigilante. The savior syndrome gets even worse.
> You shed all those other qualities and replace
> them with some that feels more empowering.
> But ultimately one is not better than the other.
> They are all roles and you are still a puppet of
> this game we call life.
> A time comes when you let go of these new personas
> that feel more empowering.
> You no longer feel like playing any roles in this
> mental hospital.
> I guess this is the ultimate freedom.
> Let all the actors figure their own way out.

Yes, a person leaving the cult goes through similar stages. For me, the moment was important when another victim betrayed a key moment in his life, my heart told me that the group was pathology, but the words of one of the leaders played in my head. I decided for the last time to recognize the reasons of the leader, not of the heart and clearing mind. The final was a tragedy. Then I knew it was a cult. Nevertheless, the victim was beyond saving. Years later, seeing my settlement in SoI/SIF, I found it to be an unattainable phenomenon. Incredible settlement.

Date: April 16, 2023 05:18PM

Does anyone know about damages of the son of Vidimarga dasi (CB secretary in the 90s) and Murari das from the PI school? By private message of course.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.