Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: April 16, 2023 11:30PM

Attaching a jpg file. Not sure if it will show.

Attachments: vaccines vs building immunity.jpg (38.2 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 17, 2023 09:47PM

Here is a brilliant depiction of what could happen if TG was elected into the White House ... CB's wet dream: a world with the virus under total control ... total fascism with reflections of Nazism ... (See hilarious depiction of Klaus Schwab at the 18 minute mark ... and no doubt TG and the WEF shills will be cheering him on so they can keep on the payroll?)

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 17, 2023 10:54PM

And here is another relevant cartoon depicting Bill Gates... Back in the 1970s era CB would have blasted him as another Professor Fool ... but times have changed and no doubt CB now sees this man as the savior of the human race? CRAZY!

Attachments: bill gates as saviour small.jpg (110.7 KB)  
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: April 18, 2023 03:06AM

Well. From the perspective of a Pole, in the American hypocritical political gibberish, also in the mouth of Tulsi Gabbard, the geopolitical, systemic and financial essence disappears. More and more supply chains were in Asia. The impoverished American middle class. Difficult access to medical and legal services (technological projects that were suppressed at the beginning, which removed the barrier to some extent). In China, more population and Xi's middle-class project. Billionaires like Gates, wanting to maintain their financial position, along with a banker like Dimon, bought land or got involved in topics like Covid vaccine. What for Africa was supposed to cost 0.5 dollars suddenly more expensive in the pandemic. US debt is growing. Goldman is firing people. A California tech bank has collapsed. Gates of the world with Morgan would like to make billions to save humanity, so we will cover the Sun. In practice, memes are already being duplicated and the higher financial caste wants to maintain the property status quo. What must go wrong.

CB is looking for a savior? He's probably getting paid for it. Saving the world requires values and discipline. If Tulsi took the money 3 times from Planned Parenthood, her "guru" will collect good karma and she herself is fit for the barbell, but she won't save the world. She couldn't even save her marriage. What about billions of people? So does SIF. There was no way to save the kids. It's not worth all the effort.

See this SOI/SiF parishioners? You are losers. Bloopers. you failed.Either you accept it or you deny it.

Date: April 19, 2023 09:07PM

Sorry, I couldn't resist this one:

Jagat Guru speaks so eloquently:
"It's totally safe and effective, you'll see
To stop your filthy germs from reaching me
The one and only pure devotee
There is absolutely no conspiracy
Just hear and obey the man on TV
His goal is to re-structure your reality

Just Giggling

Date: April 19, 2023 09:45PM

Yeah, it's a sequel.

Who lands on the site on Hawaii
he must fullfilth things this three...

[youtu.be]

Date: April 20, 2023 09:36AM

OK, I'm on a roll... Here is verse 2 and verse 3:

But if your devotion is unsatisfactory
You'll have to work at Wai Lana's factory
And you know y'all be working for free
While her net worth increases exponentially
For she is the Queen - the Queen Bee
An integral part of the Royal Family
A very pure devotee, can't you see
And far superior to you or me
My advice is RUN, yes, RUN, just FLEE
RUN far far and wide, and just BE FREE

And now the threat of Avian flu
Plus the deadly variant SARS v. 2.2
Yes another hypodermic jab for you
... or two
RUN far away, RUN fast, please do

Date: April 20, 2023 03:07PM

just-googling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Plus the deadly variant SARS v. 2.2
two point two
the brilliant sectarian poetry of our time

> Yes another hypodermic jab for you
> ... or two
> RUN far away, RUN fast, please do

you don't stutter on the phone
our Queen Bee on the throne
siddha prince will be the king
your free job is magick cling!

Tibby says, read the verse,
fuck the nurse, leave the purse

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2023 03:09PM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 22, 2023 05:13AM

I think this was already on the forum, but I'm posting. This is an email received by Madhai das, who is now deceased, after the confusion of his initiation into another sangha, banning other members from contacting him. This was published several years ago on the Polish Bhakti Yoga forum.

[forum.bhaktijoga.pl]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2010/6/5
Subject: master
To: madhaidas@gmail.com
Hi master madai
You said you are offended when your new guru are being insulted.
Don’t you see what you have done, on the first place you are already insulting our spiritual master and you make people confuse. You are trying to steel his activities , you are such a DEMON, you are trying to destroy the good things what they started, thieves! Traitor!
Because of your desired to be a leader and guru , you cause of to much trouble. Your fucking Idiot!
I’ll bet you are going to stub your new guru and you will commit a suicide some bed luck will happened to you this life and your family this is a cursed from your sin.
You will pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: April 22, 2023 05:16AM

An important passage from Madhai das (Lublin), translation:

For several years of my stay in the Chaitanya Mission, the only teaching I heard about other Vaisnava missions was that ISKCON is not bona fide, that ISKCON gurus are false gurus because they are appointed (and the true guru is self-effulgent), that The 11 members of the GBC (ISKCON board of directors) changed the philosophy, and that ISKCON insults Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa Maharaj and A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj. It was also taught in the Chaitanya Mission that all ISKCON members also offend Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa Maharaj and it was said that they are dishonest because that's where they belong, and if they were sincere they would come to the Chaitanya Mission. They were also taught that the BBT (Baktivedanta Book Trust) is fine and their books are fine too because they have separate bank accounts from ISKCON. I received such a teaching for several years of my stay in the Chaitanya Mission, such a teaching was preached in the Mission. However, never and never in the several years of my stay in the Chaitanya Mission have I heard a bad word about any Gaudiya Math mission. During my several years in the Chaitanya Mission, I never received any instruction not to have any contact with any organization or Vaisnavas of any Gaudiya Matha or other sangha, or even non-affiliated Vaisnavas. So, I'm sorry, but you can't reproach me for not following instructions that I didn't know existed, that no one had previously given me or asked me if I wanted to follow them or belong to your organization under these circumstances.

Such a restriction would change my approach to the Chaitanya Mission very much, because I never wanted to be a member of any organization, institution, but rather I wanted to be a Vaisnava working for unification, brotherhood, tolerance and spreading Vedic culture in the west, whose idea is to abolish all divisions. I was in favor of not looking at people through the prism of body, labels of belonging, race, nationality, religion, because we are all the same servants of Krishna, eternal souls, and we should disregard the issues of temporary designations and all other material considerations. I followed something like this in the Jagad Guru's teachings and I liked that we are not this body and not to look at others through bodily concepts, but rather as a soul.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2023 05:18AM by Culthusiast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.