Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: June 13, 2022 05:45PM

I remember a devotee tell me with a huge smile of satisfaction:
“One of Prahbupada’s disciples took advantage of being in prison, to preach”.
I did not know it was Bowler.
14 years in jail for this lunatic. What can be more sad?
I guess hashish (or MJ) is the perfect thing to sell if you chant.
It gradulaly wipes the memory pretty much like they wipe our memory when we enter in this world.
And we are told that our misery comes from 1000 lives ago we do not recall.
Some devotees had a nice house on the lake that they had fully offered to SoI and they organized retreats there. Nice but over all modest.
It was not like a millionaire’s mansion.
The abusive leader told her:
“You do not want to live in a house that is more luxurious than prabupada”.
The poor woman was so distraught. She felt so bad. It was at the start of her chanting years. And it was also the worse times of the dictatorship of that leader.
She gradually softened after damaging many lives and make everybody pee in their pants out of fear.
My guess is that our local Mussolini may have not known that buthead booked the whole business class for him and his clown face wife. So that they would not breath the same air as lowly germ infested materialists.
Noone truly questioned why a Saddhu proudly joked about how he had to shout Vaishnava to find his wife. Because the house they had rented for him was too big.
Making a devotee feel guilty for having a simple 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bathroom house.
These poor people are sick. And when I speak like this, I am seen as hollier than everybody else.
What else are devotees but sick deep down when it comes to accepting a vampiric narcissist as the pure lover of god?
The sacry thing is that I have been there myself.
No matter how many proofs you give them, they will never be able to see the reality.
I do not know how kirshna consc gives them license to do anything without remorse.
They veil of hashish high like bliss makes them think they can do anything as long as they worship the deities.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2022 06:02PM by Truth wins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: June 13, 2022 08:51PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember a devotee tell me with a huge smile of
> satisfaction:
> “One of Prahbupada’s disciples took advantage of
> being in prison, to preach”.
> I did not know it was Bowler.

How sublime, how heroic.

"You know, man, we are sitting here in the jail together, but here you can also serve God. Sing mantras, offer food. And then you know, you will join our sect. - and what? and buy a nice house? - of course, and in addition Mr. Tibby will show you as am example, icon, model to follow, a model of conversion ("another conversion, because before David Muncie's death you promised improvement") and someday you will became a "sir".

If someone is converted to the right path, it is a great joy in the family. If someone has been busted several times, the multiple conversion is even greater. There is no boredom. Ordinary sheep are not that exciting. They do not give any lofty and strong emotions. They just do rounds, prasada, they fulfill their duties politely, they don't go for whores, they beat a pear and stimulate their pussies in secret etc. "And here you are - another wonderful conversion ...

> She gradually softened after damaging many lives
> and make everybody pee in their pants out of fear.

Arousing guilt is part of DNA of their narrative. But in cases of pedophilia, killing a diver "we must forgive him". Hey "guru" - since when are not equal or do not have same position - why you start with "we". We are in a lower position. You cannot say "we must forgive him". You have to speak from higher positions. "You got to forgive him motherfuckers."

> These poor people are sick. And when I speak like
> this, I am seen as hollier than everybody else.
Sick to the core..

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2022 08:55PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: Frozen Nick91 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 09:00PM

Hi truth wins, you sent me a private message but I am not able to answer you since I receive the message that your mail box is too full to receive further messages. I will try to send you a message again next week.Did not know how else to reach out to you. Nick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2022 09:01PM by Frozen Nick91.

Date: June 13, 2022 09:56PM

I kept my mailbox full on purpose. I do not really want to get PMs. But no worries. All is all good. No hard feelings.
I have been way too often attacked in here. Apparently annoying many.
Unfortunately I cannot please everybody. If my personality and stories bother people it is their business.
My business is to make butler and his minions understand that some of us are not afraid of them.
I want to protect others.
I told people a hundred times not go read my posts if they think I am an arrogant ass or somehow crazy.
No need to carry on the conversation.
From now on personal attacks on my character will not pass.
Whoever thinks I am whateber they think I am, should keep it to themselves.
Noone knows me fully but myself. I do not make an opinion on people I do not know.
And even if I am harsh with the devotees, it is because they are truly brainwashed and under the spell. Not because I do not appreciate them.
That cult has been very costly to me. And I am repaying them.
As I said it before, I am not here to please some fake names annonymous people I have never met in my life.
Be well. There is nothing more to say.
I have taken risks that can get me killed by attacking them personally. Fanatics can easily kill. You never know. I don’t care if they kill me.
I can be more powerful in my astral body.
I have stood up for devotees and the fact that they are used and abused.
Even if my personality is not attractive, I have courage and compassion.
I need no acceptance nor appreciation. I have no interest in relating to anybody and I do not have to wear a social mask to be appealing.
This was the devotee years where you had to watch all your words and actions.
I am who I am. Take it or leave it.
I spent all my life caring way too much. Noone is worth that we loose slepp over what they think of us.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2022 10:17PM by Truth wins.

Date: June 13, 2022 10:30PM

And people take advantage of this being a monitored forum. Because if one come to me face to face calling me annoying and hollier than everybody else.
Telling me that I am no better than Iskcon, it will get a bit ugly.
Let us not be dogital warriors
I have battled demonic forces that could send most people to the psych ward for a year.
I can assure you that no human can intimidate me.
I am not a coward and I do not back down.
Whenever someone has to say something, give me your phone number and we can have a pleasant convo.
And I will use the apporpiate language.
And getting kicked out of any forum is not going to affect me either.
I entered here with one goal alone. To trash the criminal institution of butler.
Not here for petty arguing because my experiences are too unique to be understood.
And because noone wants to accept that what keeps devotees locked up is the supernatural interactions. And the bliss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2022 10:34PM by Truth wins.

Date: June 14, 2022 12:06AM

And I have a little more to write / say. I thought about the "sir", "sirs". Sir Acharya das, Sir Balakhilya das. Title unknown in Gaudiya Math or traditional lines.
One of the former members of SoI said that Bhaktivinode Thakura can be regarded as the 7th gosvami. Ian Koviak, in turn, wrote that Bhaktivinoe Thakur's mortal life was intertwined with the struggle to liberate India from British occupation.

**** So it is doubtful that he would be prone to introducing "sir" instead of "maharaja", "babaji" *****

Interesting, isn't it? The meanders of parampara ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2022 12:07AM by Culthusiast.

Date: June 14, 2022 12:46AM

The Sir is from the philippines I think. Otherwise they would have never given them these titles.
But the title Madam would be better.
They only have the phisiology of men.
According to the vedic principles, men are the ones who should give protection.
When you have a guru who possesses all the siddhis who needs 40 armed men, what do you expect of his minions? Lmao!
Madam Midgett has watched way too many people getting spiritualy slaughtered without intervening to call himself a man.
At our center people had to pray the Lion god for protection from the fear generated from our leader.
When your guru pushes you to sell hashish and steals your wife, why even speak of the vedic etiquettes?
Krishna consc. has become a jungle pretty much like material society.
Enter at your own risk.

Date: June 14, 2022 04:40AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But the title Madam would be better.
> They only have the phisiology of men.
> According to the vedic principles, men are the
> ones who should give protection.

So tell me why, under Papa Midgett's webinars on mantra.pl Facebook profiles, 90-95% of commenters expressing admiration for the topic of reincarnation, meditation and satisfaction that have been rolled out for 30 years - these are women, many of them lonely and childless.

> When you have a guru who possesses all the siddhis
> who needs 40 armed men, what do you expect of his
> minions? Lmao!

Map proposes, "guru" disposes?

> Madam Midgett has watched way too many people
> getting spiritualy slaughtered without intervening
> to call himself a man.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe......like tears in rain..Time to die..."

> When your guru pushes you to sell hashish and
> steals your wife, why even speak of the vedic
> etiquettes?

Commemorating the deceased comrade who was carrying the stuff from Mexico? And then he took money from Patrick? When he left, he was replaced by Papa Midgett. So they say ... The cash shall not pass... from hand to hand by itself

Date: June 14, 2022 02:34PM

Today we celebrate the birth of a transcendental human trafficker.
Someone who imports free labor to wash his and his wive’s toilets.
I heard that one of the devotees would eat ice cream before going to clean his house.
You know why?
Because it would help her to go to the washroom before hand. Knwoing that she would be stranded for hours without being able to use the washroom.
This is the man that thousands will fast for.
As I said it before, noone pulls off such a trick without the blinding veil of illusion.
So butler must bow down to Maya and not Krishna. Because he is protected by illusion and not by god.
If he knew who god is and what god is, he would not have to hide in a tinfoil house.
Thank you to whatever forces who saved us from the greatest scam on earh.
Otherwise I would be starving for a fake idol and crying my eyes out with simulated emotions.
I celebrate my inner freedom, instaed of being a bliss head in butler’s cult.
Happy freedom day to all the ones who escaped the butler prison planet of the apes.

Date: June 14, 2022 04:20PM

Compare this to the behavior of a legendary sanyasi who was mistreated by the group and gently accused of proselytizing. Maintaining the standard of a sanyasin himself, he cooks the food for the guests. No group of 20 chefs. He doesn't ask for money. He tolerates his students' mistakes for a long time .... Etc ...

Or compare Balakhilya das at the retreat table where everyone was getting dinner, there was a lunchtime conversation (hard to focus on eating or talking) and Balakhiyla das got a pile of toppings - others didn't. Dinner as a mean for meeting differenct centers etc.

The same sanyasi - everyone gets the same thing in large amounts from him. He does not allow conversation - honoring prasada. He himself distributes maha-prasada to the eaters.

Can you see the difference? Do you see cult sweeties? You are in a sect. Really.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2022 04:25PM by Culthusiast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.