Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: June 03, 2022 02:40AM

I have been thinking about fear quite a bit recently.
I feel that in general, it is needed to some extent.
Imagine if there were no legal consequences or spiritual consequences to some horrible actions.
A healthy dose of fear in order to act more decently is not a huge deal.
However that kind of fear that makes you walk on eggshells is something else.
If we are a moral being and try not to harm others, fear should not be present in our lives.
Noone should be able to have the power to impose fear upon us.
We often stay in fearful situations because we are afraid of losing something.
The more we have to loose, the more we accept the fear.
There is certainly nothing more disturbing than spiritual fear.
The message is so schizo. One one side god loves you unconditionally and he wants your love and devotion.
On the other hand, every move you make is under the microscope and you are afraid to be kicked out or verbally punished at any moment.
You constantly pour water on the fire of the closeness you are establishing with the divine.
It takes us many painful experinces in order to realize what is up.
Better late than never.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 03, 2022 04:32AM

A man who grew up Southern Baptist summed it up:

"Jesus loves you and you're going to hell.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2022 09:21AM by corboy.

Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: June 03, 2022 02:49PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> None of these fancy words.
> The process we entered in, was fear and salvery
> mixed with some joy, peace and bliss.

Duality confirmed.

> The Western, decadent unqualified version which
> turns devotees into atheists.

The goal?

Truth wins Wrote:
> It is still better to wash butler’s dishes than to
> be shooting people on the streets.

You die on the street once a lifetime. Wash dishes many times...

corboy Wrote:
> A man who grew up Southern Baptist summed it up:
>
> "Jesus loves you and you're going to hell.'

And

"keep faith motherfuckers"

corboy Wrote:
> An abuser/leader of a cult fosters what
> psychologist Alexandra Stein has termed 'fearful
> attachement'/'disorganized attachment' --- an
> unpredictable combination of yearning and fear.

Yes

> When an abuser first hooks us, he or she gets us
> to value and crave the feel good effects he or she
> fosters -- and to privilege the relationsip as
> being scarce and special.

Perversion. There are different pervertions like...

"Pervertions of pain"
[www.youtube.com]

>
> This is the Superglue/Gorilla tape that keeps so
> many of us from leaving abusive relationships or
> groups.

amalgamated

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2022 02:54PM by Culthusiast.

Date: June 09, 2022 10:58PM

What is truly amazing in the krishna cult is that the abusers will die in all glory and have people shed tears for them.
It is all about how much of a good pimp you have been for gurudeva.
How many people you have introduced as free slaves to wailana and facilitated sweatshops in your house.
Who gives a damn how many souls you have destroyed or turned into atheists?
It was their fault, the false ego, not surrendered enough. It is never the fault of the spiritual abusers.
The SS soldiers or close assosicates of hitler were persecuted their whole lives.
Even if they were caught at 80 years or more. No way to escape.
Crimes against the body seems to be taken much more seriously than crimes against the soul.
These bastards think they can mess so many lives and before they die, say I ask forgiveness for having hurt knowingly and unknowlingly.
That is it? That effing easilty back into the arms of sweet blue boy?
Everything is forgotten just because you are a devotee and a good pimp for your gurudeva.
Can you see how this path gives freedom to abusers? There is zero accountability.
Krishna forgives all your spiritual crimes and to hell with those you have pushed to suicide.
When such person finally leaves this world, not only do I not miss them or feel sorry. But I wish they had left much sooner before destroying more souls and lives.
If our actions or words push one to consider suicide even once, we are not deserving to be just back into the loving arms of krishna so easily.
There should be spiritual consequences for that nasty soul.
I don’t care who and what makes us do things. Be it false ego, narcissism, maya, the devil, age of kali, prior abuse in life, mental illness...
I don’t give one single damn.
The christos days are over my friend.
What are devotees truly doing? Is enabling abusers a good thing via forgiveness?
Are we truly here on earth to give the demonic the green light and a free pass. Carry the cross with humilty and keep forgiving?
Some more sensitive souls who are giving are meant to be prey to such entities just because we must offer the other cheek and be pissed on like the straw on the street?
Many must persih so that a few asses go to the spiritual realm after 50 years of exorcism. It makes so much sense. While a few that these asses pushed to suicide, must burn in hell as ghosts and come back pay the karma of suicide.
With all due respect I do not give one single damn when any of the liars, abusers, butler SS minions, cheaters… leave this realm.
I will actually celebrate their departure with kombucha.
These people are not devotees of krihsna. They are half ennemies of krishna and the path of bhakti.
Having dragged the name of krishna and the path into the mudd.
Who knows? Maybe these dieties are so thirsty for worship that they forget and forgive pretty much everything.
If I was in charge of karma, I would kick those souls back into the material relam and make sure they end up being spiritually abused their whole lives.
I would arrange for butler and his ugly wife to clean crap, wash dishes and the floor in some extremely poor rat and germ infetsted ghettos of India.
But seems as though these filth bags are guaranteed a first class ticket to the spiritual realm.
What a sweet god damn deal it is to be a devotee and get away with crimes so easily. Not only you do not get punished but you get rewarded.
Maybe I should reconsider my choices in life and guarantee a place in the lala land krishna loka. I can be both an Ahole and devotee.
The question is which unqualified demonic krishna guru to pick this time? Maybe Jayapathaka? Since he can hardly speak, maybe he will be less arrogant than butler and his big mouth.
Which nasty brainwashed devotee group can I hang our with?
It is still not too late to guarantee my spot on the spiritual airplane that brings criminals back to the eternal planets.
Or maybe it is best to stay away from bhakti yoga and not meet these roaches again in another realm.
The good thing is that they say once we are on the other side, there are no hard feelings on a soul level.
Then you wonder what was the purpose of all this suffering. To see how much of a forgiving sucker you could be in this material life?
At one point we must question the sanity of the beings who have created this non sensical realm.
For whomever thinks I am a horrible person for saying these things, I did not exit my so called mother’s womb like this.
I owe it to decades of getting used and abused by those whom am supposed to forgive. But I take respnsibility for my words and actions and expect noone to forgive me. Or take advantage of the softened hearts of poor souls.

Date: June 09, 2022 11:44PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> These bastards think they can mess so many lives
> and before they die, say I ask forgiveness for
> having hurt knowingly and unknowlingly.

And they could not take care of their physical body and return to the Blue Boy, sweep, cover the walls with thin foil, or age unnaturally without 1mm of makeup ... .What a great catastrophy ..

Tibby says passed the days...

Date: June 10, 2022 02:02AM

The poor SoI devotes will spend their lives getting boosted and worrying about new diseases such as monkeypox.
Diseases have always mattered much more than spiritual advancement in that group.
Imagine how miserable material life and relations can be, that humans consider that to be spiritual life and happiness.
This is truly a sad sign.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2022 02:15AM by Truth wins.

Date: June 10, 2022 02:32AM

Yes dying without 100 cm makeup can be quite painful in some cases.
And when butler and his nightingale wife finally leave their slave master shell of a body, the Evian, mask, gloves, tinfoil, makeup industry will get hit hard.
I wonder if the old foold who step in when these paraistes die, will be as demanding as their fake idols.
When the serious oldies all leave, I am not sure how long this cult will last.
People (young ones) who do not even know one verse by heart in sanskrit and are more well versed in Insta and facebook than the gita.
It will be interesting t watch them either grow or vanish for good.
I guess they can use the skils they have learnt while slaving for free and go make money out there.
All am saying is good riddance if any abuser leave this world. I do not care how pleasing your are to the narcissist germaphobe.
You have ruined many lives and even if you reach sainthood, you still suck.
I think they should publicly aknowldege the pain they have caused and confess to the lies and cheatings before gracing us with their departure.
That whole forgiveness BS is way too sweet. It will not bring back those dead from suicide or aliviate the pain.
We cannot count on others to be lower than the straw and Haridas Thakura.
We are responsible for our actions and it is time this effing devotees worldwide stop using all the excuses to act like total criminals.
Because they will only punish those who do not deserve to be punished. They on,y have power over the weaker and less elite souls of the group.
The abusers will always roam free as the wind protected by the likes of midget.
They never chastise or ban the criminals as long as they pimp for guru, do outreach, hae nice houses and money can support the cult.
So unfortunately the death of such beings is a boon to the poor souls who have no clue what spiritual abuse is. And how disgustung the leaders are deep down behind the Namatse, aloha, and the devotee humble talks.
It is all a show of spirituality and nothing more.

Date: June 11, 2022 04:57PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Yes dying without 100 cm makeup can be quite
> painful in some cases.
> And when butler and his nightingale wife finally
> leave their slave master shell of a body, the
> Evian, mask, gloves, tinfoil, makeup industry will
> get hit hard.
> I wonder if the old foold who step in when these
> paraistes die, will be as demanding as their fake
> idols.
> When the serious oldies all leave, I am not sure
> how long this cult will last.
> People (young ones) who do not even know one verse
> by heart in sanskrit and are more well versed in
> Insta and facebook than the gita.
> It will be interesting t watch them either grow or
> vanish for good.

J.B.Midgett aka Balakhilya das once said that cult had to ensure continuity of teaching. I would say rather continuity of recruitment.To train or motivate or breed cult children to become new generation of gurus. Anyway, i thought - but what of self realised person? What about self-effulgent. Not just trained. Another sign of falcity and self-contradictions..

Date: June 12, 2022 03:17AM

Let us be honest. When you are super serious about this path, it is like prison.
You must be in prison in order to get out of prison.
When I look back I wonder how the actual hell did I sign up for that level of control.
Humans down the road will not buy that level of strictness. And maybe there will be more disclosures about many things that have been hidden from us.
We have no clue where we are headed. Everything is changing rapidly.
By the way, I just saw that Bowler was running a BILLION dollar hashish business.
The friend of the poor? Lol! I think butler loves the rich disciples.
How come they did not buy their own private jet with that money?
Maybe when the pampered king and queen turn into ashes, the devotees will finally find some freedom.
No masks, no gloves, no vaxx, no parasite cleanses.
At least the atmosphere will be better. And they will not require people to cheat and steal to maintain the body of 2 lunatics.
Midgett is in good shape. I can see him ski and teach till he is 95.
I cannot believe to what extent the study of scripture is so neglected.
All that counts is Wailana. I think people are more wailana conscious than Krishna consc.
I am almost sure that the new lipstick, insta and mini skirt generation will not be so fanatical. So there is hope.

Date: June 13, 2022 02:47AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> By the way, I just saw that Bowler was running a
> BILLION dollar hashish business.

Busted at least twice. No change.

> The friend of the poor? Lol! I think butler loves
> the rich disciples.

"a friend of the poor and the unfortunate"

"of those without a farm"

"
- Do you have a farm?
- Nope
- here, get the cash and buy one"

> Midgett is in good shape. I can see him ski and
> teach till he is 95.

Let your grandpa have sex with a she-wrestler. I hope she will use all her powers for the benefit of mankind and ....His face would make me so satisfied..

> I am almost sure that the new lipstick, insta and
> mini skirt generation will not be so fanatical. So
> there is hope.

Kids are nice. Some of them treat the order of preaching seriously. Some of them behave like a street girl...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2022 02:47AM by Culthusiast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.