Current Page: 66 of 75
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: April 18, 2021 05:32AM

James Swartz & Tax Evasion?

Is James Swartz doing an Al Capone, and evading tax?

Once upon a time, there was a spiritual teacher who after years of hardly anybody being interested in what he taught, he began to enjoy a certain amount of fame, through a catchy title, 'How to Attain Enlightenment' (which may be the subject of another story in itself). Highly charismatic, he can convince even the most intelligent that the moon is made of cheese. Yet with this tremendous power, came tremendous responsibility.

On the face of it, he cultivated a father/grandfather type persona, always at pains to let the world know that he is exactly what he said he is: A bona fide teacher of Traditional Vedanta. Adept at re-writing history and marketing hype, it did seem that he had set himself up to be the saviour of the western world in bringing Vedanta to us, the westerners who simply cannot understand Vedanta unless an American messiah trotted along to save us from our materialistic stupidity.

It did seem that James Swartz', God-King of re-writing history, had fooled those in the west that simply did not know better, or even worse, are happy to merely assume. The one thing that the God-King did not count on was technology, specifically the 'Way Back Machine'. For it takes snapshots of all websites over many years, and in it, one can see that James Swartz & Shiningworld have a history of teaching material that is most definitely not Traditional Vedanta. Things such as dream analysis, which he devoted whole sections of his website. A traditional teacher does not teach non-traditional material. If we recall, it is the one condition Swami from the ashram emailed me some months ago myself. The archive Shiningworld is a treasure-trove, I am diligently going over his website from it's first inception, looking at article he has written such as:

"Homosexuals are okay, Queers and Gays arn't".

No doubt, there will be much more to come.

James Swartz, though Grand Inquisitor of fake Vedanta in your e-satsangs, you are accused and guilty of being the most heinous of hypocrites, defiler of the good nature of those who trusted you and believed in your S*** talk. It is proved digitally, by your past material on Shiningworld, that you are not a teacher of Traditional Vedanta as you try to claim. It is proved you include material not Vedanta. As such, you did not bring Vedanta to the west in a way that we can understand, since you are not recognised as a teacher of Vedanta. That legacy is debunked. You no longer have a legacy. The truth, actual, factual & contextual matters...

O' great defiler of the trust of innocents, you were permitted to stay at someone's property in Bend, Oregon. Until this person, a very dharmic, and up-standing citizen, began to challenge your behaviour:

Anonymous
I am starting to have serious concerns about you.

James Swartz
What do you mean?

Anonymous
It has become clear to me, while you are staying at my property, that you are not paying taxes to anyone, at all. That is illegal.

James Swartz
What would I pay taxes for?

Anonymous
You would pay taxes on your donations, which are quite sizeable, for a start.

James Swartz
I don't need to pay taxes, I am a Mahatma! I am beyond paying taxes.

Anonymous
I do not agree with this. It is Illegal, you will have to leave my property.

(Some of this conversation has been paraphrased, but new information is coming in, that the non-payment of tax by James Swartz was a major cause of conflict, between him and the people who let him use the property in Bend, Oregon.)

You can research Shiningworld material that they have tried to take off the internet, that is still viewable at [archive.org]

This is the one place they cannot rewrite history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few words from 'X' for the Cult Ed Forum...

X
Thank you for your last post. Yes, there are 'paper trials' (electronic) that can show strange activity regarding James Swartz. If it will be of value to the Cult Ed forum, I am happy to share something with you for you to make another post

EarthQuake
That would be great! You are exactly like me, a comeback-king, haha!

What kind of activity do you mean?

X
People that have seen the evidence that I have, are suspicious about potential money-laundering or tax evasion.

Earthquake
Can you explain for the Cult Ed forum?

X
Yes, James Swartz has bank accounts all over the world, that different people hold money for him. He then will get them to pay certain bills, or move money from 'A to B'.

Earthquake
Are there any specifics that you can tell me?

X
Yes, James has people minding his money in bank accounts in;

Germany
United Kingdom
North America x2

That is what I know of.

Earthquake
That does seem very strange, doesn't it?

X
He also tried to get me to open a joint bank account with himself and me, without him being present in Spain, but they would not allow it.

Earthquake
So he is trying to get people to open bank accounts for him, without him being present? That is very interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X
I like what you wrote about black magic. So true, Vedanta is clear about this.

Earthquake
Yes, Vedanta is quite clear as to how such things like magic cannot harm one.

(We then have a video discussion about specific teachings we know of to show this.)

X
Regarding the book, 'How to Attain Enlightenment, I also found the publishing date very suspicious. I am glad it is being analyzed. We shall see what becomes of that.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

~ George Orwell

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 19, 2021 04:44PM

James Swartz: A Vedanta Fake

Dedicated to the dissemination of the cult of James & Isabella Swartz

Reading through the E-Satsang section of Shiningworld, James & Isabella Swartz publicize themselves as the messiah's of Vedanta, here to save the western world from our linguistic stupidity. Indeed, it has also been touted that James Swartz brought freedom to the west without the 'trappings' of tradition. A fable that is quite familiar to Siddhartha Gautama and Hinduism. As the Messiah or Buddha incarnate, there has been an aura of mysticism woven around the God-King of lies, that has fooled many. This elaborate & intricate web of manure needs to be washed away systematically to reveal it for what it is. If only for the sake of truth.

And, truth be told, there would be no need for people to investigate them and reveal counter-evidence to their propagandized narrative if they were able to have some modicum of humility and accountability. Perhaps by stepping from their self-appointed golden-painted pedestals of cow-dung, and begin to humbly post the scores of negative emails, they get alongside the banal, vomit-inducing edited 'platitudes'.

It is thought that in the interest of fairness to the world, since James & Isabella Swartz like to portray themselves as Infallible deities, that you may find it useful to see a small sample of reviews for James Swartz on Amazon. To redress the propaganda, if only briefly. After going through some reviews briefly, it is very interesting to see that some are definitely in agreement with what members here have said:

The writer seems to put "religion and spirituality" into an undesirable category and says that his version of the truth is "scientific" and therefore credible. There are some things that I may agree with, but I found this book to contain too much pontification of the author's personal opinions, which I had to wade through in searching out essential truths. Were I to edit this book, I would reduce it by at least 60%. If you want a book that is densely packed with truth without all the fluff, try "Paths to Transcendence," by Reza Shah-Kazemi. My advice to readers is don't get too attached to personalities. It is better to read Shankara himself, the original Upanishads, the Bhagavad-Gita, and find the truth inside yourselves.

That does not mean the author doesn't present Vedanta. I'm not saying that. But I had serious concerns about opinions. For example, the author says there is no value in helping others, and then gives the pull-yourself-up--by-your-own-bootstraps argument.

That is a serious error. It may be that things don't matter when taking the perspective of the Absolute. But in the relative world we have been placed into, helping others is not only valuable, it is mandatory if we are to live consciously.

That was one example. Many of these personal opinions could give seekers an excuse to live in a self-centered egocentric manner and at the same time call that enlightenment. This is a view which disconnects enlightenment from virtue. It doesn't pass muster to place "religion and spirituality" outside the realm of enlightenment. This isn't at all what Shankara was teaching.

Also, awareness isn't the final word on enlightenment, but only one aspect of the enlightened consciousness, which is compassionate and caring of other beings. Enlightened consciousness is a "you first" perspective. It isn't a self-centered "me first" endeavor that indifferently watches others flounder.

First of all this guy seems to be completely uninformed about the teachings of any of the scriptures of Vedanta: Bhagavad gita, Upanishads, and Brahma Sutras, and Shankara's commentaries on each. Do yourself a favor. Read these works for yourself so that you will know when someone is misleading you.

The author wonders why Swami Vivekananda emphasised the four paths of yoga. Maybe it was because Krishna also emphasised the four paths of yoga in the Gita.

Guru James seems to think that anyone who teaches any path other than self-enquiry is teaching "neo-vedanta." His way seems to be the only way. Too bad such people as Maharishi Patanjali, Sri Krishna, Sri Ramakrishna, Swami Vivekenanda, Swami Sivananda, Swami Prabhavananda, Narada Muni, the Buddha and the Dalai Lama didn't read Guru James's book. They wouldn't have lead people astray.

I'm glad for James that he is so satisfied with himself. It must feel very good to be right when so many others are so wrong.

Confused, opinionated Vedanta.
Listen to Swarmi Sarvapriyananda on youtube instead. :)

The author gives a fairly good overview of Vedanta. The problem is that he presents himself as someone who is spiritually enlightened or "self-actualized" when clearly he is not (as made evident by his critical attitude and arrogance).

Needed an editor who understands the structure of philosophical arguments. A desperately winding, backtracking, logic-less discourse, filled with strawman arguments and arrogance.

Certainly, the author would say I don't understand non-duality and the fault lies with me. However, I do and it doesn't.

James Swartz often criticizes other teachers and their teaching. Although not criticizing the person, but the teaching. According to James, it is part of the vedanta tradition to oppose and criticize wrong ideas. Hopefully this is in line with such an attitude. In other words, nothing personal.

In fact I like James. I spent 3 years listening to his teaching daily. I organized a seminar with him and we worked together creating several illustrations for vedanta teaching. His teaching changed my life equally transformative as when I discovered yoga and meditation 40 years ago. He is a good teacher, with great humor and has a talent for teaching advaita vedanta to a western audience. Also he avoids or at least tones down, the guru circus so common. He comes across as a friend and guide. His teaching clarified for me a lot of confusion in the spiritual world and was a huge relief.

It is strange how James can deviate so much from his own teacher Swami Chinmayananda. According to James there is no awakening, no special states of experience, no path, nothing to be gained and no destination. Here is what his own teacher writes:

« Seeking is fulfilled only in gaining the sought. In its great Awakening, only when the ego merges into the Infinite Self, where nothing else exists, in the State of Aloneness is the goal reached, the destination arrived, the Supreme State of Total Satisfaction gained. In this Awakening alone, can all seeking end.» From Swami Chinmayananda commentaries on Astavakra Gita. p. 241.

It is obvious that James only takes one to the doorstep of Vedanta. In that, he does a good job. But he does neither introduce nor encourage or personally exemplify the nididhyasana phase which many teachers equals with intense meditation, sattvic lifestyle and other qualifications of an enlightened person mentioned in the scriptures again and again. There seems to be a great awakening and experience in the end of the rainbow of the spiritual search after all, but is not an experience in the normal sense. It is much more subtle, and beyond experience. It is a turning away from the world, seeing there is nothing there and embarking on an inward journey of much greater depth than James seems to present.

It is bad taste to critizise ones own teacher. I am very grateful for his teaching and I might misunderstand, but reading more of the works of his teacher Swami Chinmayananda and his teacher Swami Sivananda, it is clear that there are huge discrepancies, where what James presents is an apple fallen quite a distance from the original trees. For the serious vedanta student, check it out for yourself and make your own judgment. There seems to be much more to vedanta and moksha than students of James is being presented. There is the third stage of the teaching of integration for those who are ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A reverse-order backdrop to this is useful, and for that, we step into our time-machine to the Shiningworld website on April 27 2011:

James Swartz
Swami Chinmayananda, a guru's guru and the man
whose excellect teaching set me free.

James Swartz
Swami Dayananda Saraswati, the most infuential
and highly respected Vedanta teacher in India today.
His pure teachings have had more of an effect on my
ability to teach Vedanta than Swamiji's.

Setting aside that I am not the only teacher in the latter lineage to agree that James Swartz does not teach traditional Vedanta, it is certainly understandable that some credit is given to such monumental teachers as above. Point of fact: James Swartz also had links on his website to both the Chinmaya Mission and Pujya Swamiji's (Swami Dayananda's) websites in India. What is interesting is that these links were removed sometime around the end/beginning of 2011/2012.

1. James, why did you remove the links to your own Guru's Ashram to never place them on your site again?

2. Did you throw your rattle out of the pram because poor little Swartzikins did not get public endorsements?

3. James & Isabella Swartz: isn't it time you started to publicize the negative letters that you receive in the interests of honesty & integrity?

4. Do you not understand that more and more people are laughing at you and your cult-groupies, with all of your twilight-zone view of the world and pretentiousness in your e-satsangs?

5. Last, but not least, will you agree to you and I both having the last three years of our financial records professionally audited?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

~ George Orwell

Date: May 05, 2021 02:24AM

Challenging the Brainwashing Propaganda of the Shiningworld Cult

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is James Swartz an enlightened person?

He is an intellectual mirage.

Probably not. Quite a few of the people into him, from what I have seen and read , seem to have a very shallow and narrow understanding, especially when it comes to other spiritual paths and masters which they have no actual experience or proper knowledge of.

What they have seems to be simply an intellectual understanding of advaita, which of course any fool can understand intellectually - real enlightenment is a totally different ballgame and will not fit into any intellectual or mental understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Ramana & James Swartz

The author,Ram or whoever,has skipped the overall message and has gone into word-by-word analysis,which in my opinion is absolutely wrong.

Interpreting Sanskrit phrases (or Tamil in Sri Ramana’s case) whimsically doesn’t make one a scholar. I seriously recommend that the OP stops reading inauthentic articles and engage in much productive activities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On James Swartz Constantly Criticizing Other Teachers (and Ramana again)

James is not only criticizing Osho but many other teachers. By the comments about Ramana Maharishi whom he doesn’t consider as a perfect teacher in spite of being a self realized person, James also implies that he is a better teacher than Ramana. He also devalues the way of Ramana Mahirishi’s teaching through silence. James believes that being in the silent presence of a master doesn’t have much value at all but many people know that there is a lot of transmission that happens from a master to disciple in pure silence.

Earthquake: All hail the king of arrogance! If I can take my leave, God-King Swartz, is it okay that I inform the world that once again you are talking through your backside regarding Vedanta.

Lord Dakshinamurti is the first Guru. Once he lay the foundation of Vedanta, he taught the four Rishis the complete meaning in silence. To do this Chin Mudra was used, which includes the meaning of each digit on the hand. Dakshinamurti Stotram is the specific teaching, and I have not only been taught it by Swami, I have also taught it myself. Once the understanding of Chin Mudra has been taught, the deeper secrets are revealed in use of the mudra in silence.

Myself, I have stepped back temporarily from teaching, in order to explore silence. There is much that is being discovered through the now regular vows of silence. And this is done with the full understanding and support of my lineage. At some point I shall return to active teaching, and the idea is to bring the language of silence to students. So as can be saw, James Swartz' understanding of Vedanta is seriously incomplete.

While James Swartz dismisses most of the so called spiritual teachers as self-deluded (May it is true, but I am pointing out that his desperate interest in doing this only shows his interest in showing himself superior), he himself has authorized some of his students to teach and declared them as enlightened. I think it is very easy to convince James that you are enlightened, you just have to parrot what he says but show some confidence on what you are saying and act as if it comes from your own understanding. If what you say agrees with what he says, then James Swartz will probably declare you as enlightened.

Earthquake: Oh yes, as Stan, myself and 'X' will know (among others), if we parrot what James & Isabella say to a high degree then we will be awarded the enlightenment lollipop. Until such times as we claim our own minds, and escape from the prison that is Castle Swartz.

I have gone through many other criticisms of the spiritual teachers by James and his group, and as far as I have read, they have not accepted anybody, not even a single person as a perfect ‘teacher’ and they always criticize about how incomplete the teachings are..

Earthquake: Indeed, the Shiningworld Sheeple accept whomever James & Isabella say is a valid teacher. Such is the power of cults, that Shiningworld members rarely think for themselves, and if they do, they are simply too scared to approach the two demonic deities.

All I find in their way of teachings and satsangs are deep theoretical discussions and Sanskrit jargons. They are trying to create pundits and scholars but not enlightened people.

One thing that really convinced me to write this post was a discussion that I had on an online forum with a person who is learning from James Swartz. I was surprised to see how much influence James has made on her because all her discussion reflected the same attitude that James has: Finding faults with words and usage of words, finding faults in spiritual teachers etc.

Earthquake: Yes, it's the experience we have had here also. The Shiningworld Cult members are so brainwashed that they come on here and speak exactly like James & Isabella so much that it is hard to tell them apart.

To the students of James Swartz: You may feel impressed not because James Swartz is impressive but Vedanta is impressive. (James Swartz might be a great guy, I am not against him but I just want to give you guys something to think about). Vedanta is still new to the Western world but it is an age old tradition in India. But if you are really interested in ending your suffering and knowing your true nature, you need the presence and guidance of a true enlightened master and not just somebody who thinks he is enlightened. It is possible to walk in the path without any Guru, but it is very difficult. It is going to further complicate the process if you are in the hands of somebody who has not yet made it.

I have no doubt that James is an excellent writer. He speaks a lot of things with great clarity which shows that he has taken his time to read many scriptures. That is the only advantage that he has over the other people who call themselves as enlightened. He can help you to learn stuff and become well versed with Vedanta and its scriptural base but I really doubt if he could help you towards your enlightenment.

James may not say that he is enlightened.. But if you say that he is enlightened, that means he has somehow, at least indirectly implied that he is enlightened…

Now, your reply was just an emotional reaction to..., because you know James. The appeal that Vedanta made in you and how James own personality impressed you makes to react... this way. But I am just questioning his claim of having enlightened. I don’t have any intention to put him down..

James just appears to be such a Vedantic scholar. He goes on to say that Ramana was not a perfect teacher, which raised my question towards his claim of enlightenment in the first place… Just because Ramana didn’t teach Vedanta as James does now, doesn’t make him an imperfect or less perfect teacher than James. In fact, in Indian tradition, we have a different word, Guru and we don’t really use the word teacher. Ramana was a perfect Guru. I am from the same state where Ramana was born in and speak the same language that Ramana spoke in. Ramana’s language was Tamil, which is my own mother tongue. So, I have access to authentic resources of Ramana’s teachings in his own language that neither you nor James has access to. That way I know Ramana better than you do or James does.

James’s idea of a ‘perfect teacher’, rejecting anybody who is enlightened as not a ‘ perfect teacher’, but acknowledging a few of his own students as perfect and qualified teachers (and allowing them to answer to satsang questions in the website) raises a red flag. That seems to be a subtle game of ego to me.

From what I have observed, James is making a lot of fuss about trivial things and most of his arguments are linguistic, not spiritual. He seems to be a lot obsessed with words…He also criticizes Vivekananda for describing Vedanta as Gnana yoga… All this arises from his misunderstanding of the term ‘yoga’… Gnana yoga essentially means realizing the non-dual nature of the reality by using intellect, which is what vedanta and self-inquiry is all about.. And it is not Vivekananda who classified vedanta as gnana yoga but it has been called by this name for centuries… I see his linguistic arguments every where… In fact, all James is doing is teaching traditional vedanta with his own weird opinions of how words should be defined… I can go on and on about all this because as an Indian who was born and brought up in this culture I know what I am talking about…

Earthquake: If this is the case, then surprise surprise, James Swartz doesn't know what he is talking about again. It is the case, and it is a fact, that Vedanta sadhana, actual Vedanta sadhana, is Jnana Yoga.

James is an imbecile. He can’t even explain the different types of Samadhis when I tried to test his knowledge. James Swartz is a circus buffoon.

I see the clown James even responded to your posts here. Lol! That idiot will not get enlightened even at the time when Lord Shiva swallows the entire Universe with its infinite creatures into his Infinite throat. Just look at the ridiculous title of his nonsensical book “How to attain enlightenment”? Lol! As if the stupid selfish egos like James Swartz and his imbecilic blind dummies of followers can really ever get enlightened. Did not Bhagavan Sri Ramana teach us to erase our egos first by tracing it back to its Source, the Heart and then let enlightenment take care of itself? That mad fool James Swartz needs to be locked up in a loony bin where he really belongs.

James is just preaching mediocre and misunderstood theoretical traditional Hindu vedanta advaita.

James is a quack and is spitting out his mediocre and imbecilic theoretical book knowledge.

“James Swartz says some teachers and teaching methods are more effective than others, therefore he’s just an egomaniac trying to make himself look good.”

*Some of these quotes are from the same people and some of these quotes are not.

~ George Orwell

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2021 02:33AM by earthquake.

Date: May 21, 2021 02:33AM

Former Shiningworld Member Comes Forward To Share Insight Into James & Isabella Swartz

Former Shiningworld Member
Hello, again Robert,

I read your last post on the Forum. That is powerful!!! (regarding 'X' post's). Something came to my mind that I will share with you).

Its a hypothesis:

So we have X who appears in the life of the Swartz and develops a nice relationship with Isabella; it seems genuine enough at the start. But then I feel James became afraid or jealous of the relationship between the 2 ( that says a lot about his level of detachment; he should have been happy to see that his wife had good contact with 'X', so he could do more meditation on his own; but James would not have it, he should remain the master in his house and over Isabella.)

Perhaps he convinced her with one of his magic tricks that 'X' was bad for her, too attached or whatever to 'X', so some hypnosis is done to have her again under his influence and 'X' is seen just as an « instrument of Ishvara » to get their personal ashram in Spain.

I do feel Isabella is under influence of James a lot, but imagine her at her age having to admit that she was wrong about James. Do you believe that her Isabella ego would be able to do/survive this??

And what of her when James dies? She needs his teaching to survive and pay the rest of the due for their house in Spain and to take over the role of the female Swartz guru. She put herself in a position where it will be very difficult to be open to the truth and face the facts about James. I am afraid that they will stay in their position until death.

Besides, Isabella has a sharp intellect which will give her all the good reasons that what she thinks and does is right, even though she is obviously not seeing something which is right in front of her. I wish she would have a meltdown and be open to the facts, but too much, materially speaking is at stake for her ego...

That is just my hypothesis that came to me out of nowhere today after reading those posts on the Forum.

~ George Orwell

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2021 02:39AM by earthquake.

Date: May 30, 2021 03:34AM

Investigating James & Isabella Swartz's Cult-Like Behaviour

The truth matters, but does it matter to you? It has to be important, doesn't it? Though what is truth, is it 'truth'? Some version of 'my truth' or 'your truth'? Perhaps the truth is that which is, no matter what way it is perceived nor what way it is promoted. But what happens when we subjugate truth in favour of one's conditioning through a myriad of assumptions? Isn't personal assumptions and allowing ourselves to be influenced the very reason why cult's and cult-like groups use brainwashing? Are you able to claim your inalienable right and ability to think for yourself, to investigate all evidence and not simply seek confirmation bias?

Does presentation somehow imply honesty? For some time there's been an assumption regarding James & Isabella Swartz, that does indeed make the case. The website of Shiningworld has been carefully crafted to appear benign yet if one takes a peek under that facade they would see a machiavellian cult-like system, and a propaganda machine solely created to obfuscate the truth. Should you be a member of this cult-like group you are expected to;

* think like the two leaders

* have the democratic views same as the two leaders (or prepared to be punished)

* give the two leaders power to interfere in your romantic relationships

* Always agree with the two leaders about everything

* Speak the same way as the leaders

Yes, that is correct - former students agree that Shiningworld has their own 'spiritual language', that you are supposed to use. It is a verifiable fact that the more you use their spiritual language the more you will be awarded spiritual titles. However, if you should not agree with and see things the way the Swartz' do then it is another verifiable fact that you will be publicly humiliated in either newsletters, E-Satsang pages, or incredulously threatened with entire websites devoted to you. Yes, they may appear benign to the most vulnerable or gullible in society, but in their psychopathic rages against those that trusted them the most, in their public ostracising of you, they will try to alienate you from your friends and even family members. Should the actions of these two evil monsters be ignored? Is personal self-development about by-passing sadistic intent, and leaving it to the courage (and stubbornness) of others to not back down no matter what? What an advertisement for the world and social evolution that must be.

Shiningworld is a well-oiled machine that perpetually promotes the views of both Swartz' as being right when compared to almost every other teacher, including the Guru of Swartz - Swami Chinmayananda. One only has to read the Swartz memoir 'Mystic By Default' to see Swartz's slavering ego drool gleefully in his many put down's of his guru throughout the entire book. Though let us take a step off the 'assumption merry-go-round' that is the hallmark of Shiningworld, taking a breath of fresh air free from the vomit-inducing dung that permeates their self-glorification banality...

Someone claiming to be the person who carried an oxygen bottle for Swamiji does not mean that person was permitted to teach any more than a teaboy or dishwasher. Is this not an obvious point? Indeed, it is my strong belief that James Swartz was not permitted to teach as he has claimed, and despite my repeated public assertions that I will provide screenshots regarding my permission if he would only provide his proof somehow, my requests are always met with silence. Likewise are my demands that James Swartz and I publicly release professionally audited financial records for the last three years. I have even got a chartered accountant who would do this for me. Yet I wish to go even further with this. I suspect there may be something of interest in Isabella Swartz' financial records also, and I am insisting that she also provides evidence, alongside her husband, and myself. I shall touch on this a little further down.

The information in this new post has been collated over some time, and it is anticipated that more information will be made public as time goes on. The post covers a broad spectrum of areas, so I have placed it in various sections to try to assist in reading it concisely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claim: James & Isabella Swartz teach Traditional Vedanta

Isabella Swartz
There is only one eternal Jiva, not infinite unique individuals.

Isabella Swartz
The eternal Jiva also manifests as three “little” jivas according to the state that it experiences

Isabella Swartz
every object is a thought appearing in my mind. You verify this by investigating any object. You see that every object is made out of thought and thought is made out of energy

Isabella Swartz
The whole creation, like any object, is only an idea, a thought.

Isabella Swartz
There is only one jiva, who manifests as many and seemingly sees things a certain way owing to his or her conditioning.

Isabella Swartz
We need this teaching so the jiva does not confuse its creation with Isvara’s.

James Swartz
For jiva, objects exist as long as you are placing your attention on them.

To make this simple, I shall roughly translate 'jiva' as the person. As can be seen, this teaching is in various places throughout Shiningworld - I get hundreds of hits for it on their search facility on their site and thousands in Google. The teaching that there is one jiva appearing as many that create that which is perceived, is called 'Eka-Jiva Vada' (One Jiva Teaching). While it is taught in some places labelled as 'Vedanta' it is most definitely not allowed to be taught in our Sampradaya (Teaching Tradition). Even though James Swartz and I have different lineages, we are still supposed to be in the same teaching tradition. Swartz claims to be a bona fide teacher in our tradition, but if he was he would not be permitted to teach this. The individual teacher is not, under any circumstances permitted to decide what can and cannot be taught in our tradition. It is only in modern types of Vedanta that a teacher has this ability. Here's the kicker, James Swartz does not answer to anybody else as he has not properly aligned himself to anyone else. As an example, not only am I aligned to my lineage, I go a step further and teach using their name. I am in the lineage. As such, I am not allowed to teach this teaching that the Swartz' seem to think they can. Here is personal teaching that I received regarding this teaching from a very well known Swami:

Swami
Hello Robert,

Neither Shankara nor Swami Dayananda taught Eka jiva vada even to advanced students. They had a reason for this.

The issue with the above teaching is it conflicts with the traditional teaching. Teachers that use this are trying to give the whole thing very quickly. It is what the 'neo' crowd do and it causes lots of problems, in this case, spiritual bypassing. In this teaching, one is saying that there are no others, that one's mind has created the appearance of others, alongside all other objects that the individual perceives. Not only is this teaching unhelpful it is also unnecessary. It is an intellectual diversion that will not move the student forward, but keep them rooted where they are. Or, it will be an ego boost regarding thinking you are the only person. Experience shows that you are an individual among others, and a traditional teacher has more than enough tools, without complicating things in this way. This teaching is an intellectual trap and Swartz' use it to keep students from claiming their freedom. As long as they retain the neediness of students, they receive the glorification and money for Spanish homes in the mountains equipped with a Swimming pool and a jet-setting lifestyle.

It is claimed that this teaching is for 'advanced students', and if you don't understand it, you have to go back to the start. This tactic is a common tactic that is used in groups that try to control another person. James & Isabella Swartz often punish students in this manner. They tried to do it with both myself and Stan, as well as countless others. This is an ego-boost trick. If you can understand this teaching you have an ego-boost one way. If you can't then it's a boost the other way. It has been said by other Vedanta notables that in this teaching there is only 'lose for Tradtional Vedanta', while there is 'win' for the ego.

This theory leads the person into the trap that the world is only a dream, something created by the mind. If the world is only a dream who cares about anything, right? This is the underlying theme of Shiningworld and is why they are the experts at spiritual by-passing. Of their stuff of course. God forbid anyone else in the world will burp or fart wrong, and the Swartz' are onto them like ravenous flies on a turd.

Verdict: Debunked.

Isabella Swartz Invalidates Herself as a Traditional Vedanta Teacher

Isabella Swartz
We don’t use the term “Brahman” or “absolute” to refer to pure awareness/consciousness/the self

The thing is, even though this made me laugh it is sadder than anything. For a person who claims to be a Traditional Vedanta teacher to tell students 'we' don't use the term 'Brahman', is one of the most ridiculous and harmful things that a teacher can, ahem, 'teach'. There is a modicum of Sanskrit that has and should be used, for very good reason. It doesn't take a genius to work out the proper Sanskrit terms for consciousness, but the Sanskrit terms vary because it is the context that is key to freedom. We never, ever, ever tell students NOT to use the term 'Brahman'. Isabella - Queen of the Damned, you have just invalidated entire Upanishads with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Swartz Doesn't Understand The Basics

James Swartz
God is very jealous. It wants one hundred percent of your love.

Hells Bells. Literally, haha. I haven't got a clue what you think you are teaching but in Traditional Vedanta God is impersonal. God does not care one bit either way for such things. I'm starting to think you are teaching a spiritual version of National Lampoons. You have lost your mind regarding what you are teaching. Perhaps you think it is Christianity?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claim: James & Isabella Swartz Propagandize James Swartz Brought Vedanta To The West In A Way Others Did Not, And As Such Is the most Popular Western Teacher

James Swartz is propagandised as a person who has given incredible service to the world. Yes, as a matter of honour, where credit is due it should be given. Though before that, perhaps we should drill into the detail of this claim a little bit. Just in case we are all victim to propaganda machinations that are so smooth they would make Joseph Goebbels proud. Shiningworld claims that James Swartz brought Vedanta to the west in a way that can be understood. On that basis, he is self-promoted as the most popular Vedanta teacher in the west, and one of the most popular globally.

This claim that he brought Vedanta to the west in a manner that can be more easily understood is gaslighting an entire hemisphere of the world. There is an assumption in this claim (and it has been made elsewhere before) that western minds are not able to grasp the subtleties of what is taught in the East. I'm questioning that, for those who say this about hundreds of millions of people are gaslighting. Even if it is westerners themselves making such a claim.

Besides worthy notables such as the Ramakrishna Mission who successfully introduced Vedanta to the west in Chicago over 120 years ago, we only have to look at more recent data to debunk that James Swartz is as popular as he claims. After all, investigating how popular one is now would surely indicate how popular one is full stop.

In looking to see what effect something has, we need something to compare that against. For this, I shall use a well-known lineage.

* Its first centre was founded in Saylorsburg, USA, in 1986. The second centre was founded 4 years later in India. In total there are over 60 centres around the world, including multiple in the USA. James Swartz has no centres established anywhere.

* Are we meant to believe that a centre that was established in 1986 and spread, establishing many other centres in the USA and the west, was not already effective in the west a long time before James Swartz & his book came along?

* James Swartz and a prominent western Swami created their own Youtube channels in 2011. James Swartz currently has 4.28 thousand subscribers. The American Swami has 97.8 thousand subscribers. Yes, an American traditional teacher of Vedanta is showing to have an immensely greater interest base compared to James Swartz.

* James Swartz has not been able to maintain a larger student-teacher base than around half a dozen people at a time. Some lineages in actual Traditional Vedanta currently have over 500 teachers. It is mathematically improbable that the hundreds of teachers in the west are not able to teach effectively in comparison to the mere handful of James Swartz.

I have been following quantifiable data over many months regarding the performance of both Shiningworld and actual Traditional Vedanta sites. To get a more accurate description I stayed away from some notoriously inaccurate tools and instead used professionally 'paid' versions:

* The first analytical test showed that Shiningworld had 394 organic visitors over the last 90 days. This is in comparison to a well known American Swami whose website has had 6,803 organic visitors over the last 90 days.

* In the second testing of both websites, I wanted to know how much both sites are being looked for online. The testing revealed that Shiningworld has received search traffic totalling 632. While the actual Traditional Vedanta site has received search traffic totalling 3,440.

It is plain to see that it is mathematically highly improbable that James Swartz is the most popular teacher in the west. He does not speak for nor represent the west in regards to Traditional Vedanta. I have kept screenshots of all these tests if any Shapeshifter wants to challenge the results.

Conclusion

Simply because a website looks nice, doesn't mean what it says is true. Simply because someone has written a book and says they brought Vedanta to the west in a way that can be understood, does not mean what was brought was Vedanta, and it hardly means that existing Traditional Vedanta in the three globally main lineages were not doing so to great effect already. Are we seriously meant to believe that what James Swartz teaches would somehow be more effective in the west than his Guru? Because that is exactly what you are being asked to believe by him, as Swami Chinmayananda was teaching here decades before James Swartz became known through his book. Yes, it is yet another incredulous attempt to place himself above his Guru, as well as other greats such as Ramakrishna, Vivekananda & Swami Dayananda regarding their decades of teaching in the West.

The more one promotes themselves as being able to do things better than others, the more they are using propaganda to elevate themselves into a position of supreme authority. This is factual regarding James & Isabella Swartz. Perhaps you do not believe me? Then tell me, who exactly do they answer to in Vedanta? This should be easy, but it is not so. Logically they should be answerable to the Chinmaya Mission, yet they are not. The fact that they answer to no one means that they are not aligned with any existing set and standardised lineage. And because they answer to no one but themselves they simply do not have any clear direction in their teaching. A person is a teacher of Traditional Vedanta if they stick squarely within the teaching tradition. In this case the dashanimi sampradaya.

If the teacher does not have anyone else to answer to, then they may begin to make things up as they go along. This is what has happened in Shiningworld, and it is why this topic had the material that it had earlier. I can tell you that it's been noticed that the Swartz' have tried to tighten up the teachings in their e-satsangs recently (perhaps in response to the balance that the online criticism of their teachings gives to their glorification e-satsangs), yet their years of lackadaisical attitudes and answering to no one else, has ingrained many problematic issues. James & Isabella Swartz have tried to build a legacy, yet the public legacy is one in which they are kind and loving people, whilst the truth in private is that they are evil. Indeed, for two people that don't seem to have much in the way of income, they seem to be able to whizz about on aeroplanes anywhere they want, while they have a Spanish property in the mountains, fully equipped with a swimming pool! All proceeds and embezzlements from innocent people who trusted them. It's quite a racket you guys have going...

In closing, another sign that James Swartz is not a teacher of Traditional Vedanta is the now infamous rants that he goes on in classes. A teacher of traditional Vedanta will always stick to the teaching that is being presented. Swartz' has recently begun to rant about me, and possibly Stan, in his zoom classes, I am lead to believe, this time without naming. Perhaps Swartz might stick to teaching the text the students attended for instead of debunked ramblings...

~ George Orwell

Date: June 05, 2021 02:17AM

Update to the Legal Challenges Of Shiningworld Lies

More Successful Legal Challenges To The Demonic Lies Of James & Isabella Swartz

I had mentioned before that I would update this topic whenever I had any fresh information about my legal challenges to Google regarding the defamation that James & Isabella Swartz published on Shiningworld.

The first and second quotes are verbatim from Google themselves. The only editing I have done is remove the beginning of each URL. This is so there is no clickable link back to the usual lies that they publish. Anyone with an interest in how cult-like organizations will defame and character-assassinate former members can search for the links onsite. Both of these successful legal challenges are regarding the United Kingdom. There is no ability to get Google to enact in countries I am not resident in, however.

While this is satisfactory as truth always is, I have decided to take the matter of the remaining defamatory lies to the UK oversight body, a non-governmental body that reports directly to the Houses of Parliament. They tell me that any progress will take some time, which is fine.

And just to be salient and concise, I have included the first successful legal challenge to defamation against Google regarding Shiningworld's lies, which is the bottom quote.

As always, I have kept screenshots of the entire emails. Cults and cult-like organizations routinely propagandize information that is lies, or deliberately taken out of context to try to harm or alienate former members. It is a very harmful version of 'fake news'. Indeed, in trying to isolate those that have the courage to stand up to heinous bullies, there is the assumption that the individual, often standing alone, hasn't got the will power to see things through. It is wholly understandable that victims can invariably be scared by the abuse of twisted & diabolical two-faced fake people of power. However, it is hoped that my own public flogging and, nonetheless, standing tall might be a sign that although we have been abused and traumatized by some that we trusted, we also do have a choice to take a stand and not let evil cult-like predators have their way.

Google
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Google aggregates and organizes information published on the web; we don't control the content found in the pages you've specified. However, in accordance with Google's practices concerning content removal, the following URLs will be removed shortly from Google's search results for the United Kingdom:

shiningworld.com/a-vedanta-fake/

Regards, The Google Team

Google
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Regarding the following URLs:

shiningworld.com/fake-vedanta-teacher-take-3

A recent review of the situation showed that the specified web page is not currently displayed in our search results or has been removed.

Regards,
The Google Team

Lumen Database
Full notice access for Defamation Complaint to Google

Hi,

this is a single-use link you requested on the Lumen Database website:

Using this link you can see full details of [lumendatabase.org].

Thank you,

Lumen Database team

~ George Orwell

Date: June 15, 2021 06:04AM

Getting to the Core of James & Isabella Swartz's Vicious Schemes

Newly Revealed Professional Evidence Places Much Needed Context

It has always been the hope that the shocking revelations (of 'X') would serve as a warning to others. Those already under the hypnotic control of James & Isabella Swartz, prancing among the roses, marveling at the petals while they by-pass the thorns, tearing away at their own flesh. And all the while looking down at non-shiningworld as the inferior race. Or those about to be welcomed into the Wolf's Lair of these Spiritual Nazis. Yet the 'Sword of Justice' still hungers, and there is more to place in context.

One of the problems the ignorant people that gaslight 'X' have had is that in their narccisstic wisdom, they have always only spoken about 'how it was for them'. Indeed, can such mindless harpies be completely faulted? For the God-King of Penis Enlargements & Queen of the Damned have done nothing but tell a victim of their scamming how horrible his crisis was for them! Indeed, in the twilight-zone world of the Swartz' were it is wrong to be upset at their mistreatment, I am tempted to prostrate and offer my prostate to the King of Penis Enlargements. No less submission would suffice to a sex maniac trying to penetrate the minds (and other places) of female students for decades now. I know the penny would drop with Isabella if memory was jogged...

Since the first revelations of the shocking abuse at the hands of Shiningworld, I have had the opportunity to view various legal and medical documents regarding 'X'. Additionally, I was fortunate to have been able to have a video call with 'X' and his neuropsychologist. All of which have been able to verify much of what has been said.

I've heard so much over the last few years through current Shiningworld members that it is felt that they should be called out for what they are = mindless mouthpieces of the serpents of Satan, the Swartz'. What follows is some salient points concerning email evidence from the Swartz (shown here previously) and also gaslighting of 'X' by those in Shiningworld who cannot think critically. And without a doubt, that fact that I say that I have lengthy legal and medical documents that reveal what I am about to— will not change the minds of the fools that will ignore this new evidence, and continue to lick the jackboots of the spiritual nazis. You just keep in mind that this is the person that you have been gaslighting, abusing to his face and abusing in your behind-the-back messages for so long...

'X' suffers greatly from many different traumatic events. In fact, the central trauma for PTSD originates from receiving treatment for disorders that he did not suffer from. Yet the Swartz' had no problem trying to gaslight 'X' when speaking to his mother about so-called multiple psychotic episodes. If you recall, in standing up to the bullying of the Swartz, she reminded them that he has never had a history of psychosis. Not that this needed to be confirmed, yet it was when I spoke with his neuropsychologist. She can perform test's for historical signs of psychosis and she is clear that 'X' has no such signs. Now, the infamous rantings of so-called spiritual teachers such as Isabella Swartz calling him 'Looney' after giving them 180,000 Euro, is also debunked and revealed for the hateful gaslighting that it is.

At times, there can be a chain of traumatic events related to autism that 'X' is receiving treatment for. Events ranging from bullying in childhood to more recently being a victim of scammers, of which you are all aware. The professional view is that strong support is needed, and this centers around confusing social situations which cause emotional distress. This distress will paralyze 'X' for days in which he is bedridden. Yet such things do not matter to James & Isabella Swartz, for they repeatedly spoke in emails how the trauma of 'X' was for them! Yes, it is clear we are dealing with two sadistic servants of sadism.

Do you recall Whatsapp messages being spoken of before? The disgraceful way 'X' was banned from using emoji in his messages? (All the while James Swartz uses them himself, of course!) Whatsapp has been the most-used way of communicating with others for 'X', though he suffers a great deal because of it when messages are not clear and concise. One can only imagine the trauma that the Swartz' control and gaslighting of how he messages others, impacted him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being in Love with Isabella SWartz

One of the most effective points of gaslighting that was used against 'X' was that he was in love with Isabella. They used this supposed 'closeness' to then police and control the so-called 'inappropriate behavior' of 'X'. I was told this myself from various sources, so I can affirm that this gaslighting has been the case, and still is. We are not letting that lie stand unchallenged anymore. You will recall that 'X' has already spoken a little about his disregard for romance. The professional opinion supports what 'X' told the forum - he has never had a partner and does not know what such a thing is. Nor does he mean to experience it. Putting it simply, there are far more important and interesting things for 'X' to be doing, which I will speak about a little further down. What we have here is James & Isabella Swartz deliberately ignoring what 'X' is like while they use their own view of the world to superimpose that onto what 'X' does or does not like, think & do. Indeed, the rest of the gaslighters have been doing the same. Though, as Swartz says, here's egg on your face for personal, family & professional opinions trump each of your ignoramous, narrciccistic 'make reality up yourselves' phony teachings and opinions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did James & Isabella Swartz really do to 'X'?

The way that it always is for 'X' is that artificial light & loud sounds are issues. What is needed is natural light & silence to make a calm scene. Yet we recall that James Swartz presented himself upon arrival in Durban as shouting at him as well as on other occasions.

In fact, with social interactions that cannot be understood, 'X' goes through different phases:

1. Intense fear of not knowing something he knows is natural to others.
2. Frustration.
3. Anger.
4. Then a depressive state in which he is in bed for two or three days.

Will you, the reader, do me a favour, please? Will you stop whatever you are doing just for a moment. Close your eyes and try to imagine, after all that you have witnessed in the true way, the Swartz' are - imagine what it must have been like for an autistic person with PTSD to be;

1. shouted at.
2. being told you are writing messages wrong.
3. being kept prisoner in your room (after years of wrong imprisonment at hospital).
4. being used for 180,000 Euro.
5. blame being placed on you for being terrified when someone fell and hurt themselves.
6. being subjected to incessant loud noise and sexual topics.
7. being blamed for anything and everything (too numerous to mention)
8. At Dinner-time Isabella would speak down to 'X' saying; "your silence is making me uncomfortable." ('X' did not know why she said this, and he did not know what to do with her discomfort. Even a simple thing like a meal was traumatic for him!)
9. Have you only friends in the world turned against you

...can you please try to imagine what it must have been like for 'X'? Now that you know some of the professional opinions also...

And what does he want? Simple peace & quiet. No loud lights or noises, little distractions. Why does he want this? This is a man that is extremely intelligent, holding diplomas, and an accomplished artist, among other things. A gentle soul who loves the world with a love & respect for animals and in-depth studies regard horses for example. This is a man whose art work must surely be of a highly professional level. The detail & focus, no - The love that he has put into absolutely everything he has tried is everything that he succeeded at. Like everything in life, he has always only given his heart. For someone with a heart as big as his, he brings a smile to everyone's face simply by being himself. And the world is a much better place for such unconditional love.

* 'X' continues to have professional support regarding the trauma he recieved during his time with James & Isabella Swartz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interpreting previously revealed website data

You will recall I revealed quantifiable data regarding Shiningworld, a couple of posts ago. In that over the course of 90 days there has been search traffic totaling 632, while there has only been 394 visitors. What does this mean?

It shows that, of the total amount who are searching for Shiningworld.com, a high portion of those searches are not carrying through to visiting the site. Since hundreds of searches for Shiningworld are not going onto the site, they don't seem interested in what Shiningworld has to offer. Begs the question - Why are people searching for Shiningworld if not to visit the site...

~ George Orwell

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2021 06:22AM by earthquake.

Posted by: TheSpare ()
Date: July 04, 2021 06:04AM

.INQUIRER`S LETTER TO ME ABOUT A SHININGWORLD TEACHER.

Inquirer ...
Hi Stan,
I received a message forwarded to me, it is a writing that I commented on, I thought you would find it intersting and I would enjoy your view on it.

Stan ...
?Ok, i`ve had a look at it. I would be interested to know who forwarded the message if that is not private information. If you`re not at liberty to say who it is, I would be interested to know what sort of relationship this person has with Shiningworld.

Inquirer ...
He`s a teacher.

The teacher wrote ...
" I'm also delighted with the US presidential election results. It restores my sense of hope for the future. It was a clear-cut case of dharma vs adharma if ever there was, even though many people have their minds blinded by ridiculous conspiracy theories that zap them into an entirely alternate reality (a.k.a., pratibhasika, the subjective realm).

Does he equate alternate reality and pratibasika? Does this mean he is beyond the pratibasika realm? To me that sounds like enlightenment sickness.

Stan ...
Yes, he is equating pratibasika to an alternate Reality. in other words, the alternate reality is one`s personal `interpretation` of Reality and not reality itself. this refers to one`s personal conditioning.
In connection to the above statement about the US presidential elections, it`s hard to say whether it is enlightenment sickness or not. Why ? because whether you are enlightened or not, it doesn`t make you infallible about worldly matters. anyone can have any sort of political view and be either right or wrong about it. it`s mithya knowledge not self knowledge. it just depends whether the opinion or view is based on correct facts or mistaken views or deliberate propaganda and censorship.
How can we tell ? and how can we tell whether the so called `enlightened` person has done the required background investigation thoroughly enough to arrive at the truth of the matter ?
In this case, the writer assumes he is `beyond` the pratibasika state because he has a strong and inflexible view of the political situation. We all believe we are beyond the pratibasika state when we have firm convictions that we `insist` are right.

My problem with what he wrote from a vedanta point of view is that he admits his mind is disturbed by which way the presidential results went. This is because he said ... " It restores my sense of hope for the future. "
?Why should he be disturbed ? It implies that he doesn`t fully understand Ishwara. Ishwara is the only `Real` doer in the world. this is basic Karma yoga.. a vedanta beginner`s teaching. There is no way his mind should have been disturbed if he had fully assimilated self knowledge as everything is the play of Ishwara and Ishwara sees no problems. everything is instantly resolved as it happens because Ishwara instantly gives the results of our actions. Whether we like the results or not is down to our `personal`conditioning, driven by `our` vasanas.

If we don`t like them, then we are certainly still in the pratibasika state of not being able to see past our conditioning. I said I see a problem with this because the writer is a shiningworld teacher and a teacher shouldn`t push his pratibasika views onto the students and say he is teaching vedanta. this is not teaching vedanta at all in my view. it is pushing his conditioning onto the students` minds.
IF.. this is the case, then yes, I agree that the writer is suffering `enlightenment sickness` because he is confusing the self with the Individual and thinking it is infallible. The self hase no views of course. it is simply the knower of all views.

This scenario is exactly the same as in the case of James and Sundari. James has always had a disturbance when the Trump topic came up. he still has ...even though Trump is no longer in power at all ! This is commonly known in some circles as ` Trump derangement Syndrome`. Lol ... It`s what is known as `Confirmation Bias` in psychological circles. It`s the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one`s existing beliefs or theories ( conditioning ).

As you know, I was made the subject of James and Sundari`s ostracizing and cancelling from shiningworld for not agreeing with James` views. it is part of the current `Cancel Culture` that is so predominant in these times. My words were distorted out of context on their satsang page and most of my relevant words were not shown at all. All for the sake of political opinion ! crazy ... it`s unfortunate that the shiningworld teachers just fall in line with James` pronouncements and show no sign of any critical thinking on their own part. This is why there is a definite `Cult` element to Shiningworld and most ( not all ) followers are too afraid to even remotely investigate the truth or otherwise of the guru`s teaching. James is the `Big Daddy` to them and Sundari is his deluded `attack dog`. they have turned many people away from vedanta who have seen through them. This reminds me of a famous Buddha quote at this point ....

" Believe nothing. no matter where you have heard it and where you have read it, or who said it. No matter if `even if I have said it ...unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha. "

The teacher continued ...
Fortunately, enough people pulled through though and had the discrimination to recognize dharma for what it is. I genuinely don't know how the world would have survived another four years of Trump, environmentally alone.

Questioner ...
What does he mean by environmetally?

Stan ...
When he says " environmentally, alone", he means ...just think what damage he has done to the environment ...never mind all the other countless evil actions he has performed.
That he said " I genuinely don't know how the world would have survived another four years of Trump," ?is laughable and quite amazing to me. what kind of `teacher` is he ? such a pity because this person is a lovely guy with a big heart and means only well. Why be so disturbed about politics ? it`s all mithya and nothing stays the same for long anyway. this is sad.

The teacher then said ...
You should be proud that, like Krishna on the battlefield, you stood as a warrior fighting to uphold dharma.

Questioner ...
This is arrogance to me.

Stan ...
?It`s just one person`s point of view or opinion. no real problem. As the great guru Clint Easwood once said ... " opinions are like assholes, everybody`s got one and most of them stink " Lol ...
IF and I stress that `if` again, it was said in a satsang to someone though, then I would agree. it is a form of arrogance. why ? because politics has nothing to do with vedanta. it`s not a subject found in vedanta because it belongs to people still building up the qualifications before they are ready for the knowledge teachings.

It also begs the question ...If you can`t discriminate properly as to what is happening in the Individual`s world, how will you be able to use discrimination in vedanta for self knowledge ?
sooner or later, you will come unstuck. a blind spot that has not been fully addressed in ones conditioning will be forced to the surface when the conditions are ready. usually at the most inconvenient time possible ! it can happen to anyone including one`s guru !

It happened to Sundari and I have the emails that have James saying exactly that when she attacked me for no real reason. And yet she says ..." James and I follow dharma perfectly ! " It`s denial and projection in action and isn`t delibarate. those deep unresolved samskaras will force themselves to the surface at the right moment. That moment has come to James now as witnessed by his completely dishonest attacks on me....followed up by gaslighting to cause as much injury as possible. he said " I know all that you know and all that you don`t know " ! how embarrassing ! a real live Cult guru. Lol ... it only took me ten years to fully figure him out.

I wasn`t the only person who he tried to manipulate of course and this is the only reason i`m writing about this. How many people investigate the character of their guru before they put their faith in him ? Almost none ! A seeker can gain freedom from an unenlightened teacher if he/she is skillfull and the seeker is highly qualified. One should always discriminate between the teacher and the teaching itself and beware of being caught up in the teachers personality and conditioning. there is all the difference in the world between the two.
This is why it is said that `Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom`. If you think you have `done all that needed to be done`, then you havn`t.
Why ? because you were never the `doer` in the first place. caught by maya again !

The teacher continued ...
I was indeed watching the Capitol Riots turmoil in the US. It’s the kind of scene one might expect to see in, say, a destabilized Middle East country, but I never thought I’d see such events in the USA. That said, it was a ticking time bomb given four years of divisive rhetoric, lies and “alternative facts”, not to mention the percolating poison of internet conspiracy theories. I touch upon that in an article I just wrote, the first thing I’ve written in quite some time. I’m delighted to see a dharmic president back in the White House, ( HA HA HA ...Pardon me ) and hope that Biden will inspire the British public to “do better” in our next election, although I don’t have a lot of hope (we’ve been stuck with the British equivalent of the GOP for over 10 years now). We have the highest death rate for COVID in the world, believe it or not, and much has to do with the bungling ineptitude of our Prime Minister. Unfortunately, it seems we live in an age of post-accountability. People are often so driven by emotion when it comes to politics that reason goes out the window (which explains why Brexit happened!). But what can you do?

Questioner ...
This question to me indicates that he is identified with his emotions. If he would be in equivalence he would not care.

Stan ...
?I agree. he`s very much emotionally involved. He understands what conditioning is but cannot see it working on him. it`s classic denial and denial produces projection. You blame `Them` ! from there it`s a fast downhill trajectory to you are `better than them` ! they should be despised, cancelled and be made to shut up. just do as you`re told !
I`ve experienced first hand the shiningworld version of this of course and have seen close up the dishonesty and adharma in action when fear of exposure of them reared it`s head.

That was what triggered James to get rid of me as soon as possible. the politics was the pretext. I stood up to him during one particular skype meeting and he totally lost the plot. He leaned into the screen and bellowed at me in a frenzy....yes, really ! everything came out from how he doesn`t give a damn about the Chinese muslims being put into concentration camps for example... being tortured and having their organs harvested. they have their own selfish agenda so to hell with them !
I said ...so the end justifies the means ? ( just as in Marxism ). he said ...Yes. I live in the world as a jiva and yes, I want to change the world !! I felt like i`d been transported into a parallel univers...watching from some outside point at the ravings of someone suddenly possessed. I was very calm and bemused ..almost amused. dharmic action is one thing but wanting to change the world ? really ? I think he was off his meds and I knew at that point that I had seen the little man behind the curtain. desperately pulling levers to keep a vision of a world alive that could never be.
I`m totally convinced that it`s because I didn`t just roll over and accept whatever he said, standing my ground all the way, that it triggered his deep unresolved samskaras to flare up.

It`s easy to say perfect words and make out you`re a perfect person if nobody ever questions you face to face. You can go a very long time fooling yourself that you`re that perfect person too but, sooner or later Ishwara will knock on your door and hold you to accounts. James was shocked that good old Stan who had been possibly the greatest supporter that Shiningworld ever had by common accounts, had actually seen through him. I may have worked my socks off for James and Sundari, working day and night for ten years, but I always slept with one eye open. I had been in a similar situation many years ago in the zen monastery. The head monk was the most inspiring of teachers but one day, he got caught out taking sexual advantage of some of the nuns . It caused a huge scandal but took over 3 years before it came out. Some of his followers still don`t believe it happened despite the monastery giving a formal public apology and undergoing supervision.

This whole `political` problem revolves around ... who do you believe ? The Mainstream Media or alternative channels of news ? to me it`s quite obvious that both should be investigated until a reliable source is found. it isn`t difficult either. How so ? it`s a case of seeing who is using censorship and who isn`t. that should be enough on it`s own. but given a little time and willingness to really learn the truth, one only has to go to the source of what the various political groups and leaders actually say. they are quite open about it if one takes the time to investigate. that`s how arrogant the left wing liberals are. they are sure of their power and no longer care what the opposition thinks.
Take the Black Lives Matter movement for example. they openly admit that they were started by two marxists and their aim is to destroy society as we know it.
It`s only intellectual lazyness and conditioning that stops investigation into who is telling the truth. if this isn`t persued, then a great arrogance sets in and James and Sundari are prime examples of this.

The teacher continued onwards ...
I agree, that Trump being out of office is beneficial to the world as a whole.

Stan ...
How is it better for the world? 4 years of Trump have brought ZERO new wars to the world, how in the world can this not be beneficial for the world and its people?
Ha ha ... I like to see how he knows what is best for the world. how can he speak on behalf of the `world` Lol ... Ishwara may as well pack up and go home ...

The former president has brought 7 new wars in 8 years and the president before that had also brought several big wars to the world during his 8 years.

?But Trump is never given any credit is he ? why is that ? Before he even moved into the whitehouse, he was viciously attacked every single day in the most adharmic ways. this had never happened before as before Trump, people who believed in democracy allowed the other side their turn to take power and give them a chance to do good. just as they would wish for themselves. That is the very basis of democracy. that has all gone since the rise of left wing liberalism or more correctly ... cultural marxism.
Trump was voted in on his promises which were quite open and delivered on them ! that`s democracy but the left are not interested in democracy. they are open about that and it`s why I gave my support to Trump. what alternative was there if you believe in dharma and by extension democracy ?

It`s strange that people were angrier with Trump for imposing a visa ban on Yemen than they ever were with Obama for bombing and killing Yemenis and backing a barbaric Saudi war that pushed parts of Yemen to the brink of famine. they`re angrier with trump for imposing a temporary ban on Syrian refugees coming to America than they ever were with the Obama policies that helped rip Syria apart and saturate it with weaponry and which created those refugees in the first place.

They`re angrier with Trump with his Mexico wall than they ever were with than Obama kicking out more Mexicans than any president in history or with Hillary for voting of a seven mile security barrier between America and Mexico ...you know, a wall ! it`s bizarre . Obama is a saint although he caused mayhem and Trump is a fascist for basically saying ..Oh shit, there`s mayhem ! And they call that promoting divisiveness Lol ...
If you adore Obama and the left wing liberals, then i`m sorry but you have forfeited your right to be taken seriously about Trump.

The teacher carries on ...
I don’t read the news very much, just maybe 10 minutes a day and I can’t tell you how refreshing it is not to see Trump’s name in the headlines each day and wondering what fresh hell he’s concocted :) Praise be Isvara!"

Inquirer ...
Praise to Ishvara only if he gets what he wants, it is always the same masquerade...

Stan ...
?If he never reads more than ten minutes worth of news, then he doesn`t allocate any time to studying whether what he reads is true or not. furthermore, if he dislikes it so much, it would be far more conducive to peace of mind were he to not read the news or just once a week or so. It should not be disturbing if you know who you really are. So yes, praise to Ishwara if he satisfies my likes Lol and if he does not `satisfy my likes` ? he should be even more grateful. Why ? because Ishwara is trying to provide a valuable lesson that needs assimilating.

To conclude, I would like to say that in my view there is a big difference between the teacher in question and James. I certainly don`t believe the teacher is manipulative, dishonest and doesn`t make out he`s perfect. When James and Sundari did ther multi-satsang hit job on me , a show trial no less, and denounced me to the other teachers, only one of them ever spoke to me after that. I was well and truly cancelled with no right of reply to give my true story. I wonder how many actually noticed that dynamic playing out. Very few although I did also receive a lot of support and people also gave their story of disillusionment and hurt.

Was I hurt or even surprised by that ? No, not at all. Why ? because I would have been just the same in the past. full of devotion and blind faith in the teacher because he can wield vedanta. It can`t be said often enough that no teacher is ever perfect. they can come close...close enough to fool others and also themselves.
An excellent test of a good teacher is that he/she should increasingly make you less and less dependent on him until you are completelly free from the teacher and even the teaching itself....leaving you pristine and pure. If you`re still looking for a long lost mummy or daddy, you`re on very precarious ground.

I had the wonderful fortune to be happy and know who I was before I came to James and vedanta. it gave me the confidence to stand up to James and Sundari`s dark sides. Credit where credit`s due though. for me, James` teaching of vedanta cleared out my residual concepts cluttering my mind. mainly Buddhist. It may not be what some people want to hear but it made all the difference and i`m grateful for it. There is no more James and Sundari for me now as indeed there never truly was. All I did for James, Sundari and vedanta was always a repaying of gratitude to Ishwara. a debt that can never be fully repaid. Ishwara always was and is the only true guru. what bliss ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2021 06:05AM by TheSpare.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: July 04, 2021 06:00PM

The teacher wrote ...
" I'm also delighted with the US presidential election results. It restores my sense of hope for the future."

What?? A dharmic president with high suspicion of election fraud? [www.newsmax.com]

In which world is this teacher living? Ah yes, in the world of James & Sundari Swartz. That shows how much he is influenced by the "opinions" of James on that particular topic.

Of course that "teacher" admits he does not read much of the news, whatever he calls the "news" which i call official propaganda. If you want to understand a bit the world drama, mass media is simply not enough; you will have to dig a bit deeper and/or just keep alive an open unsparing critical mind in everything you experience rather than just reading headlines of your favorite newspaper and believing that what your spiritual teachers say/think must be true as they “know”. Well, not always!

Thank you TheSpare for sharing your analysis, pertinent comments and your own experience with the Swartz team. This “teacher” could learn much from you if he would care to listen to you. I am glad you came forward as your testimonial has great value for other seekers who may find their way to Shiningworld people.

As for me I strongly resonate with words from Mirra/The Mother:

"Man always takes upon himself an endless burden. He refuses to let go of anything from his past, and so he stoops more and more beneath the weight of a useless accumulation. Have a guide for part of the way, but once you have travelled that part, leave it and the guide behind, and move on. This is something men do very reluctantly; once they get hold of something that helps them, they cling to it; they won't let go of it. Those who have made some progress with Christianity do not want to give it up, and carry it on their backs; those who have made some progress with Buddhism do not want to leave it, and carry it on their backs. This weighs you down and slows you terribly. Once you have passed through a stage, drop it; let it go! Move on!"

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: July 06, 2021 12:13AM

POLITICS
and
SPIRITUALITY

Very Different "Worlds" -
And Especially In a Site Like This,
Unfortunate to Mix
(since it only helps the criminal
James Swartz.)

This site was created, as stated in the initial post, to answer the question:

FROM THE ORIGINAL POST
"Is James Swartz a lying rapist monster living a life of lies, ripping off old persons for their inheritances,screwing the young, and living able to sleep since he really believes he is better than anyone and everyone else, or is he actually what he tries to be, and claims to be, a sincere and highly knowledgeable spiritual teacher who draws attacks because he is so profound and because he “tells the truth” about other teachers?'

This question has been answered. Swartz is, based on all the evidence, a "lying rapist monster" who steals money and screws the young. He has no validity as a true spiritual teacher. About the only good thing persons have ever received from him is to hear the names of real teachers, who they will hopefully study or go to after having (hopefully soon) left the sordid realm of Swartz and "Shining World."

POLITICS in all this is actually irrelevant.

The Western World is a very divided place politically. For example, in the USA at least forty percent of Americans see Trump as a terrible person and as a criminal, and another thirty percent see him as a hero who they want back in the White House.

Which political side of the debate is correct is not the purpose of this site to decide.

Sadly, some persons have tried to use the political views of James Swartz as a way to discredit him. The problem is, if Swartz were a Trump supporter, that means he would automatically have 30% or more of the people seeing him more favorably. Conversely, if Swartz were against Trump, and this were publicized, then 40% or more of people would be more likely to look at Swartz in a better light.

This is what has been happening here.

Many messages have come to me from distressed persons. To summarize the messages:

Summary of Private Messages to Trav
"Trav, Some people are making Swartz look good! They don't mean to, as they see him for being the fraud and an absolute shit of a human being that he is, but by advertising that Swartz doesn't like Trump this makes Swartz a more likeable figure to half the people out there. I'm sure that's not what they really want to happen, but it is!"

Just to make it official, I totally agree. Political discussions do nothing but help Swartz with a large percentage of people, whichever side he is on.

Please,
good persons who see Swartz as the fraud and criminal he is,
don't let political views inadvertently help this evil being
by focusing on things which half the USA
believe make him a more sympathetic, reasonable person.

He's a fake, a liar, a con man, a rapist, and should be in prison.
We know that.
But politically, half will see him as correct no matter what.
Let's just let that be.

Current Page: 66 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.