Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 29, 2011 07:19AM

Easy for you to say, anonymous guy. Just quit throwing his name around so much, please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 07:20AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 29, 2011 07:24AM

zeuszor
Stoic
No, we've spoken on the phone several times, and he has verbally made these weird verbal threats to me on some occasions.

So, stop talking to him and change your phone number. I once had someone tell me he would send a man after me to cut off my ears--that was a first. I've still got both of them.

What kind of person would do that?

A bully, and whats more an ignorant blustering bully.

And they're so protective of him and think that I'm a bad person? That makes no sense.

You're damn right it makes no sense, they're 'protective' of him? They're scared of him and are appeasing him as they haven't got the gumption tell him to shove off, just as they couldn't tell McKay to shove off.

Why do you care what these people think of you?

Good point. Frankly, I don't. I know who I am and am not seeking anybody's approval. This isn't Facebook or some video game.

What ever happened to seeing David and 3PO stopped once and for all?

Far as I can see, they were enabled to the point at which they could go off on the self-congratulatory Graduation Cruise, ditch the members by "graduating" them, and then ride off into the golden sunset! They were allowed to get away by the very persons who were in a position to do something about it! This outrages me!

I don't think there's that much more that could have been done. At the very worst he would have spent a few months to a year in jail. What difference would that really make? It might piss off Dave but that's all. The cult would still be out there.

I think both forums have done an excellent job in raising awareness. There is abolutely no doubt both forums have played their part. The cult is certainly far weaker today thanks to the information which is now in the public domain.

Date: July 29, 2011 07:25AM

Far as I can see, they were enabled to the point at which they could go off on the self-congratulatory Graduation Cruise, ditch the members by "graduating" them, and then ride off into the golden sunset! They were allowed to get away by the very persons who were in a position to do something about it! This outrages me!

Date: July 29, 2011 07:27AM

Yes, I heard you the first time. I think you have unrealistic expectations.

Date: July 29, 2011 07:28AM

What are those unrealistic expectations, in your view?

Date: July 29, 2011 07:30AM

How could you possibly have stopped them from getting ''away''?

Date: July 29, 2011 07:31AM

What are my unrealistic expectations, in your view?

Date: July 29, 2011 07:35AM

For example, please consider the fact that not only did Kevin provide Dave with his personal information, but also all the notes that were written on the JCs. For example, Cherry commented on the use of the words Tribes in dossier, which came from the unique terminology section.

By giving Dave the banking info, etc he was able to change or close accounts, making it harder for authorities to follow the money trail and it is a big trail, which now includes luxury cruises for over 40 people!

If he hadn't of given that information to his father, Dave probably would have been in jail by now! As it is, he is now eligible for the aged pension in Australia and the chances of getting him on welfare fraud have probably disappeared due to his release of the information and the extended McKay family all covering up for him and themselves!

I just don't see why this should be congratulated, or how the people involved in that fiasco are such better and more ethical people than me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 07:36AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 29, 2011 07:35AM

I think it's unrealistic to think anyone could have stopped the McKay's from getting ''away''.

Date: July 29, 2011 07:37AM

Please see my last post.

Sorry, I "raved" on about this. It is just something I feel very strongly about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 07:40AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.