Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 29, 2011 06:54AM

Glen is one of McKay's most loyal apologists so occasionally his name will pop up. However, 99% of my posts are in no way related to Glen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 29, 2011 06:56AM

I'm not particularly scared of David and never had been, but something about that one I find frightening.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 29, 2011 06:57AM

The only two people who have ever been banned from posting to the XJC forum are Dave and myself. What does that tell you?

It tells me nothing Zeuszor.
How they run their forum is of no interest to me as I do not post there. Were I to post there I would want to know the ground rules first. And I would read and abide by them if I wanted to post. However, anyone who allows Dave McKay free reign is way too foolish for me to tolerate.

Date: July 29, 2011 06:59AM

Stoic
The only two people who have ever been banned from posting to the XJC forum are Dave and myself. What does that tell you?

It tells me nothing Zeuszor.
How they run their forum is of no interest to me as I do not post there. Were I to post there I would want to know the ground rules first. And I would read and abide by them if I wanted to post. However, anyone who allows Dave McKay free reign is way too foolish for me to tolerate.

Pithy as ever, Stoic. Why let the perp roam the halls of the hospital?

Date: July 29, 2011 07:02AM

Look, i've spoken to Nick about Glen. He knows the guy is a complete thug but I can see why he tolerates him.

1. He is an utter embarrassment to the JCs.

2. He's a good source of information.

Date: July 29, 2011 07:04AM

zeuszor
I'm not particularly scared of David and never had been, but something about that one I find frightening.

You said the same about Denise. I think you're overreacting.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 29, 2011 07:08AM

No, we've spoken on the phone several times, and he has verbally made these weird verbal threats to me on some occasions.

So, stop talking to him and change your phone number. I once had someone tell me he would send a man after me to cut off my ears--that was a first. I've still got both of them.

What kind of person would do that?

A bully, and whats more an ignorant blustering bully.

And they're so protective of him and think that I'm a bad person? That makes no sense.

You're damn right it makes no sense, they're 'protective' of him? They're scared of him and are appeasing him as they haven't got the gumption to tell him to shove off, just as they couldn't tell McKay to shove off.

Why do you care what these people think of you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 07:29AM by Stoic.

Date: July 29, 2011 07:10AM

Apollo
zeuszor

You said the same about Denise. I think you're overreacting.

Maybe so, but the bottom line is that you are anonymous and I am not.

Some of these people are batshit crazy and vicious. Be aware of that, please, that's all I am saying.

Date: July 29, 2011 07:16AM

Stoic
No, we've spoken on the phone several times, and he has verbally made these weird verbal threats to me on some occasions.

So, stop talking to him and change your phone number. I once had someone tell me he would send a man after me to cut off my ears--that was a first. I've still got both of them.

What kind of person would do that?

A bully, and whats more an ignorant blustering bully.

And they're so protective of him and think that I'm a bad person? That makes no sense.

You're damn right it makes no sense, they're 'protective' of him? They're scared of him and are appeasing him as they haven't got the gumption tell him to shove off, just as they couldn't tell McKay to shove off.

Why do you care what these people think of you?

Good point. Frankly, I don't. I know who I am and am not seeking anybody's approval. This isn't Facebook or some video game.

What ever happened to seeing David and 3PO stopped once and for all?

Far as I can see, they were enabled to the point at which they could go off on the self-congratulatory Graduation Cruise, ditch the members by "graduating" them, and then ride off into the golden sunset! They were allowed to get away by the very persons who were in a position to do something about it! This outrages me!

Date: July 29, 2011 07:16AM

The problem is you ALLOW them to get under your skin. You ALLOW them to frighten you. Just block their calls and block their emails, simples.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.