Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 30, 2011 11:38PM

Dave McKay is also suggesting to 'Anita' that I am an alter ego of Rick Ross. (Is he trying to flatter me?)
Nothing like giving the girl grist for her conspiracy theories. Blackhat unfortunately gives credence to the word of Dave McKay these days--its all gotten a bit tainted and confused.
Poor Mr Ross, having to bear that burden as well!

Poor Dave McKay, who really doesn't have a clue, despite his attempts to work his magic new amiability on Glenn and Josh.

The xJC's forum has never really recovered from 'The Invasion of the Identity Snatchers,' has it? All that guessing and trying to get it right is just so exhausting that it makes the bother of it all hardly worthwhile.
I have to say that I have noticed the rise in lurkers there since and the paucity of posts-- 15 users in the last five minutes yesterday, and only about 3 posts in the last week.
At least its getting traffic, which can't be good for McKays recruitment prospects--even if they don't outright condemn him, readers can see for themselves what a turd Dave McKay can be to his nearest and dearest ex-disciples.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2011 11:50PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 30, 2011 11:57PM

Yes, I think it's likely McKay was responsible for the $85 donation. Just enough to keep her sweet.

Some of his followers would need to be computer savvy to produce all those videos. I don't think the group's dynamics has changed. They'll still be under his control. They'll still be trawling the streets selling his propaganda. In fact, we know they are thanks to Franky spotting Alan. McKay just wants to isolate them as much as possible. Their numbers have been dwindling in recent years. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2011 11:58PM by Apollo.

Date: July 31, 2011 12:05AM

Here's a thought, McKay the peace-loving Apostle can only get two people to respond to his desperate plea for people to join him in his leaky rowboat of a discussion forum--and they are both gun-toting, militia-favouring believers in the imminent apocalypse.
No-one else will talk to him.
I think the old boy is scraping the bottom of the barrel with his future 'movement' options.

I would like to see him moving further into that demographic myself, he might find himself in a pond with sharks who were more of a match for him.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 31, 2011 12:23AM

His followers are clearly under orders not to post. If McKay wanted them to post they would be there. Even after the disband almost all of his victims/followers were still visiting the forum regularly. He used to have a function on the forum which showed when members last visited.

Date: July 31, 2011 01:50AM

They definitely want to stay out of the public eye to avoid criticism, McKay for reasons of his own that do not necessarily involve the graduates.

Thank you Stoic, for your many perceptive comments.

I also agree with Apollo, that McKay is endeavouring to "shore up" his collapsing empire, by isolating those who he can still command, from any external sources of information, as far as possible....Surprise, surprise....he also retains exclusive use of the "mouthpiece" (the internet site) under this policy.

The difficulty for him now, is that is own written work is, as it always was, abysmally shallow, and he now lacks the ability to deceitfully lie, prostitute scriptures and misrepresent his empire as "capably" as he once did.....David tells us there are serious PR problems for him, simply due to the fact that he has to stoop to inviting Glenn and Josh back onto the forum (individuals he both once "blasted" as unworthy for the Kingdom of God, given their failure to take up membership). His own miserable forum is sinking into the mire.....and McKay is trying to "claw" his way out....it's amusing to watch him "drown"!

I would have to disagree with you slightly, Apollo, as I think that neither Glenn or Josh will be "hood-winked" by McKay, and that either of them have the nounce and the ability to overwhelm McKay in any dialogue (where McKay will need to continue the pretence of being interested in a genuine conversation with them). McKay, IMO, only wants them for the purposes of generating interest in OTHER parties to begin to "dialogue" with him on the forum....

I cannot see a large number of guest on the JC forum at the moment.....and I see that the site was late updated on June 5th....when we know that Zoe (Lisa Simpson) "stopped by"...... McKay is quickly out of his depth with anything technical.....(the site as we are aware was created by Ash....)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 01:52AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: July 31, 2011 02:16AM

Just thought I would drop a clue to Anita in her attempts to understand where Stoic is coming from: The answer may lie somewhere between Q and S... times two. I think that when she finds it, a LOT of other things will start falling into place.

[jesuschristians.com]

Just thought that David should drop his pants to clue Anita in, as she attempts to understand where he is coming from: The arsehole may lie somewhere between the "cues" he gives for S(upport)... I think that when she finds his shit, a LOT of other stools will start falling all over the place....

God! What a psychotic old goat...needing to (inaccurately) "unmask" his critics in order to insanely fool himself that he's somehow still "in control"....

(....then again, I guess that I should be thankful, that at least McKay hasn't yet realized that Stoic is none other than our ever fearless leader "David Lowe". God help us all, when he does.....PLEASE...N-O-O-O !!!!!)

Date: July 31, 2011 03:26AM

Nice to see that you have weathered the floods, Malcolm.

Date: July 31, 2011 06:38AM

I've had another read of Peaceable Dave's Oslo response to his two prospective troopers. Two things strike me:

'NOT having guns is IMO the best proof that one really IS peace-loving.'

This is BS. Both Canada and Switzerland have higher gun-ownership per capita (per head) than the US does but neither have anything like the ratio of gun crime that the US suffers from.
Peaceable Dave is trying to make a point about dropping one's self-defensive guard, one's responsibility to protect one's own life and mind against intruders.

I doubt that either Glenn or Josh, those pioneering frontier spirits, will buy into that one--if we are talking strictly about gun-ownership, a subject I really don't want to engage in--we've done the state military self-defensive thing here already.

But surely the proof of being peace-loving is having the access to weaponry of all kinds (try taking his club from the caveman) but knowing when and how to appropriately use it, to promote a rational solution.
I'm not averse to a bit of sabre-rattling myself, on occasion, when I can see the necessity.

'Nemo Me Impune Lacessit'---None shall harm me with impunity.

[www.army.mod.uk]

[www.youtube.com]

The other thing I noticed is that Breivik, the right wing, militia-loving, fascist, megalomaniac mass-murderer--who has rightfully been all over the news of late, is now referred to as 'whatsisname' by the master Identity Snatcher turned master Identity Revealer, Peaceable Dave, himself.
Peaceable Dave McKay of the Jesus Christian Kidney Cult is trying to distance himself----maybe in the google results, maybe in his readers minds----from anyone linking Breivik with the apocalyptic thought processes that are evident in apocalyptic cults such as Peaceable Dave McKay himself promotes and profits from.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 06:42AM by Stoic.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 31, 2011 06:47AM

Sing it to yourself: Jesus Christians Uber Alles...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: July 31, 2011 10:17AM

And courtesy of Joseph Conrad, by way of Coppola, playing our reclaimed club song, for Peaceable Dave who alone has The Answer:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 10:24AM by Stoic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.