Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 29, 2011 06:22AM

Stoic
So he'll hurl some abuse over the fibre optics--ignore it.

With respect, that's exactly what I am asking YOU to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 29, 2011 06:27AM

The guy seems to be drawn to these crackpot groups. He's also involved with the International Church of Christ who some would describe as a cult.

Nick obviously let's him post because he makes the JCs (and himself) look foolish. A right wing thug ranting and raving is hardly going to improve the image of the cult. It says a lot about the JCs when they encourage thugs like Glen and Denise to viciously fight their battles. It's no holds barred with those two. The main problem I have with Glen is his constant attacks on Sheila Johnson. We know these attacks stem from his racist views. Those attacks should not be tolerated on the xjcs.

Date: July 29, 2011 06:30AM

He scares me, man, I'll tell you straight. Something about that character scares me.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 29, 2011 06:38AM

You've never met him, and are unlikely ever to meet him. You're scaring yourself because you take his threats seriously. You have more to fear crossing a road that anything 'ex-$cientologist' Glenn can do--he's another little man making a big noise, that's all.

Date: July 29, 2011 06:40AM

The only two people who have ever been banned from posting to the XJC forum are Dave and myself. What does that tell you?

Date: July 29, 2011 06:42AM

Zueszor, i'm sorry but sometimes I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Only recently you said similar about the xjcs. You claimed they were taking their beef with me out on you. What exactly are these people doing, are they using underhand tactics which we don't know about, please tell us?

Date: July 29, 2011 06:43AM

zeuszor
The only two people who have ever been banned from posting to the XJC forum are Dave and myself. What does that tell you?

You can add me and Denise to that exclusive club!

Date: July 29, 2011 06:45AM

Stoic
You've never met him, and are unlikely ever to meet him. You're scaring yourself because you take his threats seriously. You have more to fear crossing a road that anything 'ex-$cientologist' Glenn can do--he's another little man making a big noise, that's all.

No, we've spoken on the phone several times, and he has verbally made these weird verbal threats to me on some occasions.

What kind of person would do that? And they're so protective of him and think that I'm a bad person? That makes no sense.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 06:52AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 29, 2011 06:48AM

Who on earth would take this guy serious?

Date: July 29, 2011 06:50AM

Apollo
Zueszor, i'm sorry but sometimes I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Only recently you said similar about the xjcs. You claimed they were taking their beef with me out on you. What exactly are these people doing, are they using underhand tactics which we don't know about, please tell us?

Just try not to focus on Glenn, that's all I asked for in the first place. Leave him alone, ignore him.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.