Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 29, 2011 12:44AM

Had you quaking in your boots, doubtless.
I wonder what struck that nerve? The F word probably and the ADL, EDL, Breivik links. You're the member Glenn, not I. Wise up to the motivating ideology behind your chosen mates political ambitions.
Stioc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 12:49AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 29, 2011 12:51AM

Terrified, so do you know what's good for you Stioc? lol

I did remind Glen that we were merely responding to a post he had made on the JCs. I think it was our comments on the EDL/ADL which he found particularly offensive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 12:52AM by Apollo.

Date: July 29, 2011 12:56AM

Whereas we just find the EDL/ADL offensive. And strangely reminiscent of the Apostle's own ideology--that Glenn also supports.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 29, 2011 01:13AM

In the past Glen has made a few borderline racist remarks. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to his immaturity rather than something more sinister. Now I know he's just another racist and violent thug. He's exactly the type of person the EDL/ADL hope to appeal to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 01:13AM by Apollo.

Date: July 29, 2011 04:15AM

It was a very short moment of penitence. there is another recruiting sermon up with Dave McKay trying to morph into a more sanitised version of Tyrranus, one who acknowledges two sides to most things.
My, he has been studying up.

I guess he has figured that he has to at least soften a few of his stances to pull in some fish--and to avoid the obvious comparisons with fascist megalomaniacs like Breivik. Its pap of course. And he may wipe Glenn's proud boast that he is a member of the ADL.

[jesuschristians.com]

There is flooding and landslips in Korea, hope Malcolm and family are OK.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 29, 2011 05:41AM

Apollo
I received an email from Glen today. He's terribly upset by recent comments.

can you just stop dragging my name up on that rr forum.
and tell that bitch stioc to lay off to if she knows whats good for her.

Please you two, quit harping on Glenn. Remember: you are both anonymous, and I am not.

He's repeatedly told me that unless I try and get you two to shut up about him, then he'll try and ruin my life. Unless-you-do this-then-I'll do-that stuff, just like David.

So for my sake at least, leave the guy alone. He's peripheral, unimportant, like Blackhat.

He's a very revenge-oriented right-wing xenophobe and I think Nick is a fool for entertaining him for this long. But then, Nick's a higher-quality Christian than I am.

Glenn is like a suicide bomber, in that he is prepared to take everyone out with him. No private messages, emails etc are off limits. Be really careful with Glenn.

Glenn plays very dirty and he is not adverse to making stuff up to discredit. He would make up all kinds of vicious lies meant to discredit you, if he knew who you were.

So for my sake at the very least, just ignore him please.

Date: July 29, 2011 06:03AM

No, he's not peripheral. He's a wannabe thug who is making threats.
Cut off contact with him, then at least you don't have to listen to his stupid threats.

Glenn is an idiot who has to tattoo a barcode on his forehead to tell the world who he is---how can such an idiot discredit anyone?
Who would take him seriously?

Date: July 29, 2011 06:05AM

You're anonymous, I am not. He's going to take his beef with you out on me. Just like Dave would.

Nick's made a foolish mistake in giving that guy such a pass for so long. Glenn is an ex-$cientologist, do you realize that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 06:13AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 29, 2011 06:21AM

So, does anybody know anything about where David and his consort are hiding out these days?

Date: July 29, 2011 06:21AM

What I realise is that Glenn is as thick as two planks. Tell him to shove off.
So he'll hurl some abuse over the fibre optics--ignore it.
He's hardly going to turn up on your doorstep is he? He's a poser nothing more, just like his mentor Dave McKay.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.