Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 31, 2011 05:56PM

And we are back, yet again with Peaceable Dave and his troops, to the pesky question of ID:

[www.youtube.com]

.........oddly, something that troubles me not at all.

Stioc.

PS, here's the sanitised lyric (Who the fuck are you) for the wordsmiths:

[www.metrolyrics.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 06:03PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 31, 2011 08:34PM

Stoic
And courtesy of Joseph Conrad, by way of Coppola, playing our reclaimed club song, for Peaceable Dave who alone has The Answer:

[www.youtube.com]

Late last night I noticed this post from Dave appearing on one of the threads in his forum. He posted it, left it there awhile, and then removed it from the thread. It's good that I noticed this and was able to preserve this strange statement. Here it is:

DaveJC parody
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving. The horror, the horror...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 08:35PM by zeuszor.

Date: July 31, 2011 09:31PM

Sorry I missed that, I have a sneaking liking for a challenge.

Withdrawn though, perhaps he thought better of it, not wishing to reveal too much. Which begs the question, to whom is he revealing this stuff?

Date: July 31, 2011 09:49PM

Its a Kurtz quote from the movie, an intercepted radio message. Kurtz was the nominal 'heart of darkness' in the film and novel that signified the darkside of humankind. He was a man of great qualities who put them to poor use and went insane. The movie is about someone sent out to find and put a stop to him. The man sent out had his own dark night due to contact with Kurtz.

Make of that what you will.
Its a great movie and a powerful classic novel. (note the use of US terminology)

[www.imdb.com]

Date: July 31, 2011 10:11PM

This, from the movie, is good also, and aposite:

General Corman:

'Well, you see, Willard, in this war, things get confused out there. Power, ideals, the old morality, and practical military necessity. But out there with these natives, it must be a temptation to be God. Because there's a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and irrational, between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature.'

Date: July 31, 2011 11:23PM

I wonder if the old twit has any conceptual perception of his own,

of his drift into criminal insanity....

Here is my one and only quote in relation to the mass murderer in Norway, on page 747:

(David has tried to use his son's own success and individual hard work as "evidence" of what a wonderful father he was....this being the very son that he previously threw out onto the streets of India, DELIBERATELY with holding his passport, at the time, in order to inflict as much agony, as possible, on someone who refused to serve him (...oh sorry....of course, serve "God" of course)......)

If "glorious son number two"...could do no more than simply pull the plug on David's predation over the internet, if at all possible...by refusing any access to his home computing for example.....in the course of meekly offering food and lodging, glorious son number two, might find that no one need trouble him further.....(the "trouble" apparently being critical, or othewise, references to him...."K" informing me in our last email several months ago, that such references(of which I was guilty at the time)...did no more than make him and his siblings into "public fodder for the fickle judgement of others".....)

(Other than what is relevant to inhibiting McKay, in his predatory, defrauding of the vulnerable, of thousands of dollars and years of their lives, I personally question that I, or a number of others, have been particularly "intrusive"....

Anders Behring Breivik's family may similarly find themselves "public fodder for the fickle judgment of others" too.....for some reason or another.....

.....I just can't imagine why people would choose to be so "intrusive"!)

(...although I am still have yet to hear of why "Super-Newsboy" and consort should be considered to have ceased haunting the back roads of NSW?)

Here is the goats recent fabricated "observation"....obviously another pea-brained effort at psychological "labelling" to discredit me:

I'm surprised that more has not been said about the massacre in Norway this week, although Malcolm has, as expected, likened the mass murderer to me, as he does with virtually every news item bad guy

[www.jesuschristians.com]

There's no reference to McKay whatsoever in my post, a similie is drawn in relation to the "right to privacy" that glorious son No#.2 might reasonably expect in the context of an earlier quote from "K".....McKay here, simply "referencing" nothing more than his sickened mind and blackened heart....

(...SIGH!!....) You're a God forsaken moron, David McKay!!!

Date: July 31, 2011 11:34PM

Stoic
Its a Kurtz quote from the movie, an intercepted radio message. Kurtz was the nominal 'heart of darkness' in the film and novel that signified the darkside of humankind. He was a man of great qualities who put them to poor use and went insane. The movie is about someone sent out to find and put a stop to him. The man sent out had his own dark night due to contact with Kurtz.

Its a great movie and a powerful classic novel. (note the use of US terminology)

[www.imdb.com]

[www.hark.com]

The horror, the horror...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 11:36PM by zeuszor.

Date: July 31, 2011 11:58PM

'although Malcolm has, as expected, likened the mass murderer to me, as he does with virtually every news item bad guy'

Its always just a tiny nudge way from the recorded fact, or an unwarranted linkage where there is no link, someone not paying attention would miss it and agree wholeheartedly with Dave McKay.

Multiply that a hundred-fold over a day and its clear how the bondage of confusion happens.

Even I didn't liken Breivik to McKay--I pointed out the ideological similarities between McKays organisation and Breiviks political preference in organisations.

Date: August 01, 2011 01:35AM

Stoic

[www.imdb.com]

That was a parody that was inspired by your Kilgore reference, Stoic. I smiled as I fantasized about David muttering to himself those words, then posting them online. The intel briefing scene is my favorite in that movie.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 01, 2011 02:31AM

It's 4:26am (Australia time) and Dave McKay is currently online. I noticed him online at similar times last week. This is only a recent trend. I reckon the old goat is in either Kenya or the US. Perhaps regrouping the troops?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.