Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 14, 2011 12:51AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
NO....not DM! God, Nick wouldn't care less about him.....

...perhaps some other former members who would feel McKay could be "cured"

if only they had the chance to "talk" some sense into him, with "love and patience".....

Foolishness. Better to stand up and say NO to him.

Hats off, Apollo!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 14, 2011 01:36AM

I agree that we have probably not yet heard from a single JC other than Davejc so far.

The reason they are not posting on the JC site is that Davejc is playing gatekeeper there, except for an occasional appearance by someone, Ross/Grace, to back him up in some unlikely assertion. Denise of course gets a guest spot and her latest nasty videos posted.

Malcolm, if Joe was in the UK is he likely to be with the Gianstefanis or do the JC's still have a flat in S.E. London?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 14, 2011 03:27AM

It's clear what is happening at the moment.

We've all discussed the possibility of McKay having a ''grand plan''.

Well I believe what we're now seeing is the end stage of this ''grand plan''. He's arrived on the xjcs with the sole intention of once and for all silencing his critics.

I know he's always tried to discredit his critics in the past but I believe this to be part of a long thought out process.

The plan was to desert the JCs forum for a couple of months whilst making claim to a ''disband'' or ''graduation''. This way he creates ''ex members''.

They sent Denise over here to test the waters but soon found out Rick would not be controlled or manipulated so next stop was the xjcs!

The place Dave appears to fear the most. Mostly because he knows his son is over there and a son who challenges his cult leader father's lies is bad for business!

They are trying to paint the picture of a corrupt and lying forum which doesn't welcome ex members. It's no more than a pathetic attempt to discredit the forum.

Dave's made no bones about the fact he's desperate to have the place closed down. In fact in the space of a week he and his ''ex members'' have already made all sorts of demands. Fallen_leaves tried to put someone forward for the role of hosting the forum. A couple of them then tried to manipulate a voting system for the benefit of banning members, before a stream of ''ex members'' arrived. The fact he's trying to pass off an imaginary ''identity theft'' as a criminal offense shows just how desperate he is. He's now demanding the forum be closed down because of this incident!

The man is absolutely at his wits end with his critics. The two forums are killing his cult before his very eyes. He knows his numbers have dropped year on year thanks to the two forums. It's getting harder and harder to attract new victims/followers to the cult. There is just so much information out there and it is scaring away potential victims/followers. I hope Brian, Mal and everyone else can now see it's all been worth it. All your hard work has come to fruition. I'm not saying our work is finished however I believe a helluva lot has already been achieved.

McKay now feels he has to find a way of turning the tide. It wasn't supposed to end like this. By this stage he was supposed to have an army of ''disciples'' much like his mentor paedophile ''Moses'' David Berg. He knows he's getting on in years and I believe this really is his one last throw of the dice. He feels if he can finally silence or at least discredit his critics once and for all then it may result in the regrowth of his cult!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 03:28AM by Apollo.

Date: January 14, 2011 05:03AM

I was just watching a clip on the Sky News website from 2008 where Roland Gianstefani appears discussing freeloading. One of the women asks him if he claims benefits to which he replies no, aye pull the other one Roland!

He comes out with all this work for love and not money bollocks and presents himself in his usual self-righteous way.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 05:09AM by Apollo.

Date: January 14, 2011 06:14AM

Apollo
It's clear what is happening at the moment.

We've all discussed the possibility of McKay having a ''grand plan''.

Well I believe what we're now seeing is the end stage of this ''grand plan''. He's arrived on the xjcs with the sole intention of once and for all silencing his critics.

I know he's always tried to discredit his critics in the past but I believe this to be part of a long thought out process.

The plan was to desert the JCs forum for a couple of months whilst making claim to a ''disband'' or ''graduation''. This way he creates ''ex members''.

They sent Denise over here to test the waters but soon found out Rick would not be controlled or manipulated so next stop was the xjcs!

The place Dave appears to fear the most. Mostly because he knows his son is over there and a son who challenges his cult leader father's lies is bad for business!

They are trying to paint the picture of a corrupt and lying forum which doesn't welcome ex members. It's no more than a pathetic attempt to discredit the forum.

Dave's made no bones about the fact he's desperate to have the place closed down. In fact in the space of a week he and his ''ex members'' have already made all sorts of demands. Fallen_leaves tried to put someone forward for the role of hosting the forum. A couple of them then tried to manipulate a voting system for the benefit of banning members, before a stream of ''ex members'' arrived. The fact he's trying to pass off an imaginary ''identity theft'' as a criminal offense shows just how desperate he is. He's now demanding the forum be closed down because of this incident!

The man is absolutely at his wits end with his critics. The two forums are killing his cult before his very eyes. He knows his numbers have dropped year on year thanks to the two forums. It's getting harder and harder to attract new victims/followers to the cult. There is just so much information out there and it is scaring away potential victims/followers. I hope Brian, Mal and everyone else can now see it's all been worth it. All your hard work has come to fruition. I'm not saying our work is finished however I believe a helluva lot has already been achieved.

McKay now feels he has to find a way of turning the tide. It wasn't supposed to end like this. By this stage he was supposed to have an army of ''disciples'' much like his mentor paedophile ''Moses'' David Berg. He knows he's getting on in years and I believe this really is his one last throw of the dice. He feels if he can finally silence or at least discredit his critics once and for all then it may result in the regrowth of his cult!

Well, we're still here after all this time. Last man standing and all that.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 14, 2011 06:52AM

Something that struck me is that if there are any 'graduate' JC's wanting to genuinely connect on a forum they will be wary of posting on the xJC site now that Davejc and his sock-puppets are fighting for control there.

Perhaps this is also an element in Davejc's grand plan, to block any genuinely disaffected 'graduates' from having access to the wider world.

I am sure that he doesn't want anymore bad PR spilled from insiders.

(We now have someone close to the JC's stating that there were 3 paedophiles allowed to continue within the ranks and 5 children molested under Davejc's leadership---it seems that their willingness and ability to sell his tracts for him outweighed any other consideration for the welfare of the children)

Perhaps we could assure any 'graduate' JC's out there who are brave enough to read this site against the orders of Davejc that they will get a fair hearing and some support here--provided they don't attempt to whitewash or perform apologetics for the behaviour of Davejc.

None of us posting here are that demonic. I, personally, loathe and despise Davejc and all he stands for but have great sympathy with anyone who has been caught up in a cult and must then try to find a way back to normality.
Been there and got the t shirt.

So, it would be good to hear from any 'graduate' JC's who want to avoid Davejc and his sock-puppets current rantings on the xJC site.

Bagpipe alert, a great tune though:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 07:00AM by Stoic.

Date: January 14, 2011 07:31AM

That was an excellent posting Hello/Jezebel made on the xjcs site.

I didn't realise there was another paedophile incident involving someone with learning difficulties. You learn something new every day with this destructive cult. I would like to revisit this incident in the near future.

Stoic I think you may be right when you say ''that their willingness and ability to sell his tracts for him outweighed any other consideration for the welfare of the children''. I don't think he could care less what type of threat someone poses to children as long as they reach their sales targets that's all that really matters.

Date: January 14, 2011 09:05AM

Here's a recent posting made on the xjcs..

H/J

I'm sorry I'm so late to respond to your curiosity! As some of you know I may look at the forums or may not. ( Busy is all )

I'm not ever wanting to deliberately ignore someone. In my opinion what Nick did was unethical. It reminded me of how I felt when one of the JC's dishonestly accessed my forum accounts and published a private email between myself and Kevin. No one ever had the decency to fess up and no one rushed to say it was wrong. There was never an apology from anyone. I found the best thing was to let it go. Forgive.

In this case there were no children being sexually molested. There wasn't an entire community being complicit in the cover- up of child abuse. For a community that prides itself on being willing to ' err on the side of caution ' - it seems you're willing to take some mighty huge and tragic risks when it comes to innocent children.

I hope everyone will pray that the paedophile in your midst isn't still working with vulnerable third world children in Africa. Who's keeping an eye on him now?

A MINIMUM of five children have been sexually molested at the hands of three one time JC's. When all is taken into account that could easily be in double figures. Your community set the tone so that Alf/ Monty was MORE concerned about the reaction of a mother than the harm to innocent children or the rehabilitation of the man himself.

I doubt that concerns Alf/ Monty or any of you at all- because you're all so high on your morality fix.

Children were sodomized , raped , forced to perform oral sex on one of your members - which you furnished with Easy Listening books ( books that are attractive to children ) and sent to India- home of some of the most vulnerable children on the planet. Your community enabled this to happen and the leader didn't even resign and so far has shown NO remorse.

By the time I met the community ( early 2004 ) - there were TWO more cases. One involving ' x' and one involving another member with learning difficulties. At no time was any proper rehabilitation offered to these people.

Instead , as long as they sold enough books Dave happily let them masturbate and fantasize with his blessing.

All of the recent community have been complicit in this.

The incident involving the man with learning difficulties will need to be looked at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 09:05AM by Apollo.

Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: January 14, 2011 11:04AM

To answer your question Malcolm, it's all a part of a deceptive twisted game by the old goat. He is using the xjc site to divert attention from the real issue. You remember the old adage, " If you can't beat them then join them". I suspect he is having some difficulties and they have fostered his efforts to play with the xjc site.

I'm sure you recall that this is the same man who expressed his desire to sue both the RR and xjc site participants. He's a gravely ill deranged man.

Date: January 14, 2011 11:08AM

Thank you, hello, for bringing this out. You have helped me to reach a new lower level of contempt for these people. And thank you, Apollo, for bringing it here.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.