Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 13, 2011 07:14AM

He really is a scheming old fool. I'm beginning to get the impression he actually believes his own hype. He's only just in the door and already he's making all kinds of demands and expecting everyone to follow. I wouldn't trust the senile old fool as far as I could throw him and I doubt that's very far if the McDonalds rumours are true. Trusting Dave McKay is never a wise move just ask a former member whose trust in Dave resulted in a demand that her son sleep in the same bedroom as a child molester (a child molester who may still be in the group).

How on earth can Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') even begin to question someones integrity?!!!

Not only do we have fallen_leaves aka little thorn and Charlie to contend with but we now also have another new member ''Graduate''. They're all coming out the woodwork now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 13, 2011 07:48AM

In my opinion, anybody that thinks that it's possible to get through to DM with "logic and reason" or some form of "negotiation" is like unto a person who thinks that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end. That's just asinine.

Date: January 13, 2011 09:11AM

Yes....Apollo...a multiplicity of false identities....to deceitfully give the impression of "popular support"....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2011 09:12AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 13, 2011 09:19AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Yes....Apollo...a multiplicity of false identities....to deceitfully give the impression of "popular support"....

What else is new?

What DM desires is to be at the center of a group of unthinking and unfeeling people who are totally obedient to him. What DM wants (basically) is control. This is because he needs to feel powerful. Anything over which he has no control is a threat to his narcissistic self-image and therefore (to him) must be defended against. That’s it, in my opinion, in a nutshell: what he wants is control for its own sake. Power.

What it boils down to, is that DM hates anything or anybody that he cannot control. DM derives pleasure from manipulating people, period. If he figures he can take someone down the garden path by exploiting some ambiguity of language, then he will. But if that doesn't work, he has no problem with out and out deceit. It doesn't matter to him, the only point is to get a reaction. His behaviour is similar to that of serial murderers, who, once in custody, pretend to wish to divulge information about unsolved crimes, but really don't want anything but attention. He loves to make folks dance. He isn't concerned with his own credibility, just with exerting control over other people, whether it's by enraging them, or deceiving them, or as he must do in his work exploiting people's misery, feigning empathy. The only goal for him is to get a response that he feels he controlled. It's all about control and nothing about dialogue with DM.

Better to see him locked up somehow, for his own good and that of society. But he’s in hiding and that’s just as well; in a sense, this may be even a worse fate than jail, for him. In any case, he’s not recruiting anybody right now, or buddying up to somebody else’s kid, and that’s more or less all I care about. He knows he’s being monitored.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2011 09:20AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 13, 2011 09:28AM

Yes...he is an insane meglomaniac...probably had the seeds of this, in him all along...but these days, he's just very little else!

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 13, 2011 09:33AM

'............who thinks that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'

How apt and 'on the money' that phrase is.
One to bookmark for me.

Date: January 13, 2011 09:34AM

Stoic
'............who thinks that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'

How apt and 'on the money' that phrase is.
One to bookmark for me.

Thank you.

I only think of DM as a "human being" in only the strictest, biological sense of the term. But he is a man without a soul; in a sense, he lost his "humanity" a long time ago. Due to his toxic and destructive nature, and the harmful consequences of the decisions that he has made, he has forfeited his right to whatever sympathy that I may otherwise have felt for him.

I do not have to empathze with someone who is so evil at his core, as DM is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2011 09:35AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 13, 2011 09:57AM

I think no-one "sympathizes" with him anymore...but for some on the xjc site there is a "hope" that they might at least, "co-exist" to an extent (by mutually agreeing to let some "by-gones" be "by-gones"....like healthy tissue agreeing to "co-exist" with a neighbouring cancer I'm afraid)...but anyway...

..I can see why they would have their reasons for "hoping so"....

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 13, 2011 10:10AM

Here's a quick reminder of the good leader Davejc, who is now giving leadership advice to others on the checks and balances needed to curtail a leaders absolute power, and his own admission of the power he has over his members in pushing them to donate their kidneys, from 4.00mins:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 13, 2011 10:24AM

Good call, Stoic.

RONSON (VO): I think it’s impossible to be objective about the kidneys. Your opinion changes in relation to the way Dave chooses to take hold of your life. Leisel’s life has been shattered, so she can see little good in it.
Cut to LEISEL: Like, you know, there’s no real plan. Like this kidney thing came to him suddenly so there’s not really any plan for the future here. He can come up with something tomorrow that’s more dangerous than what he’s doing today, and everyone will follow him.
RONSON (VO): Dave wouldn’t talk about Leisel in a face to face interview, but he sent me a message in which he repeatedly apologized for calling her a stalker. But, he said , Annette had joined the group of her own free will and wants to stay with them.
Dave sent me an email. He wrote that Christine in Scotland was dying. He said he could instruct one of his members to give her a kidney, but if he did I’d only accuse him of manipulation. So instead, he wrote, he had decided to let Christine die, and blame her death on my conscience. A few days later he sent me a video message:
Cut to DM: It’s one thirty in the morning here in Australia. I’ve just received an urgent telephone from the United Kingdom. It seems that Christine in Scotland has taken a turn for the worst, and I have to make a decision immediately, if we are going to help her at all. At the moment the only person who’s available in the community to help her is Reinhardt, and he’s booked to fly to India tomorrow morning. The problem with Reinhardt is that although he’s willing to donate, he’s not very keen. I could push him into it. I have to make a decision and there’s a life depending upon it. The decision that I make is going to take into consideration the repercussions for the media, people like yourself. As you know, we stopped the filming after your article appeared in the Guardian. Amongst other things I was upset by the fact that you portrayed me as a manipulator, forcing or coercing Casey into doing something that he might later regret. I think that was terribly unfair, both to Casey and to myself. No way did I push him into doing it. I didn’t even approach him, it was his idea and he ran with it. And that’s why we decided not to cooperate with you. But now after this phone call tonight, I have had to rethink. I am prepared to go along with this documentary but only on one condition and that’s that you use this video. You see, I’m not going to say anything to Reinhardt, I’ll let him fly out tomorrow and I’ll let Christine’s blood be on your head, and the heads of the authorities there in England. Those people who felt that because a group of Christians wanted to donate their kidneys to strangers there was something wrong with us. Something needs to be done about the situation with regard to donations, live donations to people who need kidneys here and in the United Kingdom. So go ahead, make your documentary. But don’t forget to tell them about the recipients. That’s the big picture. And that’s what’s been overlooked, that these recipients are real people, people like Christine. Thank you.
RONSON (VO, later): How could he sit there weighing someone’s life in his hands and then blame me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2011 10:34AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.