Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: January 13, 2011 01:42PM

The old goat is continuing to deceive. He has all the characteristics of his father "Lucifer". But the big question remains the same. Where is Joe Johnson? Where are the rest of the JCs? Who's fooling Whom? The old lion, the serpent, the dragon is still a scheming treacherous liar! Until his followers resurface singing a new song it's just another ruse. The big question is, what is the old fart trying to cover up? I smell a rat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 13, 2011 06:15PM

'How could he sit there weighing someone’s life in his hands and then blame me?'

Yep, not at all manipulative, Davejc, guilt tripping the reporter.

What is significant to me is that the deciding factor in this 'weighing someone’s life in his hands' is the opportunity it gives Davejc to continue with the publicity he hopes to get from the documentary---but on his own terms.

It is just unfortunate that 'his own terms' illustrate his manipulations far more clearly than the reporter, Jon Ronson, could ever hope to do alone.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 13, 2011 11:01PM

Dave McKay, A Letter from a Brother (from a JC publication called Strong Meat):

"Don't be discouraged by all that I've said, but learn from my mistakes. None of us are so spiritual that we're not tempted by what our families do to entice us back to the system; but with God's help and a lot of prayer we can stand firm and not give in when those fiery arrows are coming our way".

[books.google.com]

Date: January 13, 2011 11:56PM

Joe Johnson...he's in Kenya or England I'd think..."intelligence" informs us that he's not likely with the US team at the moment...

and isolating him from any chance of contacting "family" would only serve the cults interests....

May I ask Adrian why you think the JC website has fallen in into utter abandon, so quickly....(hence McKay, who LIVES for attention, has been inexorably drawn to the xjc site, a location he was brashly ridiculing only a few months ago)....

I suspect that the JC's (who would still see themselves as "loyal" to David), have either discontinued distributing material with McKays address or are simply engaged in other pursuits unrelated to "tract" distribution....

Either way reason to smile if we just open our eyes a little....[www.youtube.com]

and McKays avid interest in "colonizing" the xjc site,

also "tells" me that he is acutely aware, that the world is increasingly, NOT paying the slightest attention to old haunts....

Yesterdays' gone for McKay!!

Date: January 14, 2011 12:00AM

Why in the world would Nick allow such an infestation to happen?

Date: January 14, 2011 12:05AM

Nick might feel obliged to take the "views" of certain others into consideration....

...a penny for you Zeuszor if you can guess who the "certain others" might be!

(They'll be just waiting and hoping, I imagine, for Sisi, Apollo and I to finally disappear...)

Date: January 14, 2011 12:07AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Nick might feel obliged to take the "views" of certain others into consideration....

...a penny for you Zeuszor if you can guess who the "certain others" might be!

(They'll be just waiting and hoping, I imagine, for Sisi, Apollo and I to finally disappear...)

Take DM's views into consideration?!

Look, I'm just gonna call it like I see it here, straight up: that's foolish. But like I've said before, at least it keeps them busy, and talking.

DM and his trolls/clones playing gaslight mind games. What else is new?

Date: January 14, 2011 12:19AM

NO....not DM! God, Nick wouldn't care less about him.....

...perhaps some other former members who would feel McKay could be "cured"

if only they had the chance to "talk" some sense into him, with "love and patience".....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 14, 2011 12:21AM

What I would like to know is why there's a sudden flurry of ''ex members'' determined to post on the xjcs forum yet barely a word has been spoken on the JCs forum for over two months?

Dave clearly has an alterior motive.

Date: January 14, 2011 12:38AM

You are doing a FANTASTIC job over there Apollo...thank you for bothering, I realize that this forum is a far more "pleasant working environment"

I'll bet not one of the "ex-members" is genuine....they are all "McKay"....even though the a couple of them may have been "opened" for him by external parties....I'm sure "falling leaves" is McKay from the content (Denise wouldn't have ever been party to the facts)....although she again could have been involved in getting the account started for him....

He is using false identities to "swing" the debate....the Scientologists again being his "model" no doubt from the point where they infiltrated the principal site (at the time) that was critical of them...and of course no-one looks at, or discusses, his own forum (OUCH...Would that sting him!!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 12:39AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.