Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:25AM

Here's another gem from Co$, the concept of 'Fair Game'---which is similar to Davejc's stated position on honesty: 'honest to whom?' ----where he makes claim that it is not required to be truthful or deal ethically with anyone outside the JC cult:

[www.xenu.net]

'ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by
any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the
Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.'

I think that you have been declared fair game by Davejc, x-ers.

[www.wussu.com]

Mary Howitt (1799-1888)
The Spider And The Fly

"Will you walk into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly;
"'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you may spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many curious things to show when you are there."
"Oh no, no," said the little fly; "to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 06:28AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:28AM

Stoic
Yes, maybe. But even hospitals make an effort to keep out those who put you in the hospital in the first place and decent support groups establish boundaries to ensure that the attendees get support, not further victimisation.

Good point. Why let the fox run wild in the henhouse?

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:18PM

Here is Davejc in metaphorical mode on the xJC site, commenting on the Australian floods:

[jcs.xjcs.org]

'Floods in the interior of Australia (away from the coast) are interesting because they often turn what looks like desert into a blossoming oasis, almost overnight. There are many seeds which lie dormant for years until water finally comes, and there is a frog that is able to bury itself in a hibernation state for years, until the waters return, and then suddenly they come to life again.

So that's the positive side of the flood situation. It's not all bad in this great sunburnt land of ours down here.'

I am sure that any biblical scholars, familiar with translating into simple English the allegorical parables that Jesus was justifiably famous for, can see what Davejc is doing here with his discourse on dormant seeds and frogs just waiting for the waters to bring them to life.

You're not Jesus, Dave, -------as someone memorably stated on national TV, nor are you the waters of life to your previous victims.

This self-procalimed Divine Authority declined to respond to a request that he contribute to a prayer for his fellow countrymen suffering in the worst floods in 50 years--but does let us know that he and Cherryjc are just fair dinkum driving around in their camper van--which lets us see all that really matters to Davejc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 03:27PM by Stoic.

Date: January 11, 2011 11:49PM

So they're having their pissing contest over there now...ho hum.

Good to see Malcolm aggressively going after the suspected impostors and confirmed trolls.

Myself, I've generally always been too "hawkish" in all of this for their tastes, and that's OK. But may I offer my two cents' worth of commentary nonetheless?

History has shown us over and over that a policy of appeasement generally does not work out well for those seeking to appease the antagonist.

Again, it's more or less just morphed into a kind of pissing contest at this point. The goal of working against the cult and explicitly warning the public has been, if not altogether lost then pushed into the background.

All of the multiple identities, anonymity games, and other general trollery with ruin that board's credibility, just like it's damaged this one's.

Why not just organize a good old fashioned game of "rock-paper-scissors" instead, in order to determine the winner of their ongoing competition?

[en.wikipedia.org]

And speaking of appeasement, please allow me to offer a tip:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 11:59PM by zeuszor.

Date: January 12, 2011 12:03AM

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Apollo
''Apostle'' David John McKay appears to believe he is above the law. Another example of this is the whippings which have been carried out on two separate continents.

That's THREE separate continents in which the JCs have held whippings. Kenya (Africa), Australia, and the United States (North America). That last time they did that was in Australia for the Falun Gong. Do you know about the Falun Gong whippings, Apollo?

Date: January 12, 2011 12:11AM

My God, Zeusor, ....McKay and (McKay again)....are just so transparent....!

I know we disagree on this point, however, as desperately "wicked" as she may be.....Verity/Lady Jane/Agur/Styxx is doing most of the "heavy lifting" on the xjc site...(it is really difficult for me, to find the time here, due to child minding obligations)....although I of course, realize, that I must also acknowledge Apollo's ongoing fine efforts....

....there might not even BE an xjc site were it not for her....(it would as Stoic has pointed out simply be no more than a "colony" of the JC site)

Kevin and Apostate stormed off this site, due to their disgust with the likes of you and I, Zeuszor....how about campaigning to"donate" their ID's to Sisi sometime, in order that she can eventually post (yes OK..... she don't have to have "pre-approved" status..I understand...God knows what she'll do!)

....and leave Kevin and company...the "pleasure" of haughtily telling each other...that it's ("sniff") not how "they do it"..hmpff!!(with heads peremptorily tossed back!!)....and generally admiring themselves, where no one need observe them, in some nondescript, isolated corner of the planet!!

Date: January 12, 2011 12:15AM

You know what I think, Mal.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 12, 2011 12:16AM

To whom it may concern:

I have received angry email and troll posts, which were deleted, about this thread.

Apparently there is some anger over the fact that this thread comes up near the top of the first page of Google search results, when searching "Jesus Christians Dave McKay."

The "x-JCs" page doesn't come up until the fourth page.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 12, 2011 12:16AM

zeuszor
http://jcs.xjcs.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=548&start=10

Apollo
''Apostle'' David John McKay appears to believe he is above the law. Another example of this is the whippings which have been carried out on two separate continents.

That's THREE separate continents in which the JCs have held whippings. Kenya (Africa), Australia, and the United States (North America). That last time they did that was in Australia for the Falun Gong. Do you know about the Falun Gong whippings, Apollo?

Thanks for reminding me zeuszor. I only recently learned of that.

Date: January 12, 2011 12:19AM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

I have received angry email and troll posts, which were deleted, about this thread.

Apparently there is some anger over the fact that this thread comes up near the top of the first page of Google search results, when searching "Jesus Christians Dave McKay."

The "x-JCs" page doesn't come up until the fourth page.

Waaahhh...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.